It Happened at the Cottage

Story Info
Bob encourages the guys to enjoy his sleeping wife.
3.4k words
4.07
16.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional mind control, rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional incest or fictional incest content.

*****

It was around 10pm. Sammy and his best friend, Jonny, were sitting on the floor in front of the TV. They were trying to act like the two beers they had each had weren't affecting them, but they were given away by laughing overly loud at the dumb movie we were watching. The 18-year-olds were tipsy. Art, who I had been friends with since he and his wife moved in next door to us five years earlier, was sitting in the big armchair polishing off his second scotch. I was on my third. We both had shared a bottle of wine with my wife Ella at dinner, so I knew he must have been almost as drunk as me.

Ella had sat down on the couch with me, "Just for a few minutes to see what stupid action movie my boys are watching before I head off to bed." After the day of sun, a big glass of wine at dinner and the sleeping pill she generally took before bed, it wasn't long before she was lightly snoring, head on my shoulder.

I was about to comment about a not bad stunt scene when I noticed that my son, Sammy, was not watching the TV. I followed his eyes and realized he was looking at his sleeping mother's thighs. In fact, he was looking between her thighs. Ella was wearing pajama shorts with one leg propped up affording our son a view of her crotch. For some reason, knowing he was captivated by such an intimate part of his own mother, made my dick stir.

I was about to slide Ella's leg down when something made me stop. I noticed Art was also not watching the TV. He was furtively trying to see up Ella's shorts as well but being a bit drunk was not as smooth as he thought he was. It is true that Ella is a beautiful woman. At 42 she could easily pass for early thirties. She had a cute, friendly face sprinkled with freckles and chestnut-colored hair that contrasted her ice-blue eyes. With medium-sized, still firm breasts, she was as slim as the day I met her -- flat tummy, hard butt and toned legs.

So, she was objectively beautiful. But her son? And my friend? I'm sure neither would ever have let on if not for the booze.

To this day, I do not know what possessed me. I stretched my arms and said, "I'm ready to switch to beer. Any takers?" Art looked up. He was momentarily worried I had seen him ogling my wife but when I didn't react, he smiled and said, "If you're offering, I'm not saying no."

Despite being tipsy Sammy did a better job than Art at hiding where he was looking, "If you'll let me, I'd have another?"

I nodded, "Sure." Jonny looked to Art, "How about it, Dad? Me too?" Art smiled and said, "Looks like this has turned into a guys' night at the cottage. So why not?"

I chuckled, "Yeah, a guys' night." I stood, gently laying Ella's head on the cushion, and "accidentally" let the unbuttoned cardigan she was wearing over a light blue sheer camisole and no bra, fall open. This left one breast covered only by the semi-see through fabric.

Art paused the movie as I went to the open-concept kitchen, which was separated from the small living room by a counter. As I pulled four cold ones from the fridge, I could see that as Art and the two boys made small talk, my son's eyes were still zeroed in on the opening in his mother's shorts. I'm pretty sure he could see part of her naked pussy from that angle.

As I got back, Sammy and Art happened to glance at each other, and it was clear they realized both had been checking out Ella's snatch. I handed out the beers. Jonny sat up to take his and noticed Ella sleeping. From his angle he couldn't see up her shorts, but he could see her sexy suntanned legs slightly parted and could certainly see her breast with prominent nipple poking through the camisole.

As I sat down, I repositioned Ella so that her legs were spread wider, and the cardigan slid partially off her other breast. I was getting a thrill showing off of sleeping wife in this lewd way. I looked at the guys, they all pretended to be looking elsewhere. "She's pretty zonked from the sleeping pill so the movie won't wake her but maybe I should take her to bed now."

"You should just leave her, Dad. Mom looks comfortable." Sammy said a little too quickly.

Then Art said, "Yeah, Bob. She looks good to m-- I mean, she looks fine." I smiled at his slurred words.

"You guys think she looks good here?" It was at that moment that Sammy and Art both realized they had revealed themselves. Then Jonny, probably the drunkest of all of us said, "I think she's beautiful."

Dead silence. Sammy and Art probably thought I'd end the fun and take Ella to the bedroom. But then I broke out laughing, "So you think Mrs. Oakley looks beautiful?" He nodded earnestly.

"What about you, Sammy? Does your mom look beautiful to you?" My son didn't know what to say. I could tell this was a turning point in the evening. I shifted my weight which pushed Ella forward slightly, causing the cardigan to fall completely to her sides. The camisole that covered her tits was so sheer she was almost naked from the waist up.

Sammy took a swig of beer and bravely said, "Yeah, Mom looks...amazing."

I nodded in agreement and pulled one of Ella's bent legs. Now there was no doubt Sammy and Art could see part of her shaved pussy. "What do you think, Art?"

Art casually moved his hand over his crotch to hide his hardon. "You have a very sexy wife, Bob."

"Thanks, Art. Which means Sammy has a very sexy mom. Okay, we have a consensus. I'll move Ella when were done." And then said, "Jonny, I think you might find Mrs. Oakley even more beautiful if you could see what your best friend and your father are seeing. Isn't that right, Sammy."

Sammy was a deer in the headlights for a long moment. He must have been thinking WTF? But then snapped out of it, "Yeah. Come over here, Jonny."

Jonny did and again, with teenage drunken candor, blurted out, "Oh my god. I can see your mom's pu... Her... I can see your... mom."

Art slid down from his chair onto the floor next to the boys, "The word you're looking for, son, is pussy. Bob, your wife has a beautiful pussy." Then he looked at me and asked the question that took things even further over the line. "How deeply does your sexy wife sleep on those pills?"

I smiled and pulled the leg of the shorts completely away from her crotch and fully exposed my wife's vagina to the hungry eyes, "Very."

Then I ran my finger up and down along her slightly exposed pussy lips. The guys were spellbound. Sammy's intake of breath was audible when I slid my index finger into his mother's warm flesh.

Then I said what no father should ever say, "Do you want to touch your mom's pussy?"

I think Sammy sobered up a bit with that question. He couldn't take his eyes off her slit as I slid my finger in and out of it. "Are you serious?"

I answered by spreading Ella's pussy lips a little for him and the others to inside her. Ella murmured in her sleep. I thought it was a sound of contentment.

Sammy crawled on his knees and reached out a nervous hand but stopped short. Art leaned in, "Go on. What are you waiting for, boy? Do it." With that, Sammy moved a finger tentatively onto his mother's pussy.

I could see perspiration beading his brow. He started to move a finger up and down the slick slit from which he had entered the world. In no time, he was sliding two fingers in and out of his mother. I asked Jonny if we wanted to touch Mrs. Oakley's cunt. All three of them looked at me as if the word was more shocking than what we were actually doing. "It's alright for you to look at her there but not to say the word cunt?"

"I want to touch her cunt too, Mr. Oakley." Jonny said.

I nodded, "That's the spirit, Jonny. It's all yours." Sammy moved over and Jonny was almost immediately pumping two fingers in and out of my sleeping wife's increasingly wet hole. I told Sammy to rub his mom's clit while his friend finger-fucked her. Art got worried this would wake her. I shook my head and said, "She's out for a few hours. Give me a hand here. Art got up and helped me get Ella out of her cardigan and then pull her camisole over her head.

There she lay, my beautiful wife with the pajama shorts pulled away from her glistening slit and nothing else on, with two teenage boys fingering her. Ella was softly moaning in her sleep. I was so hard it almost hurt.

Art leaned over and took one of her tits into his mouth and began sucking. "Fuck, Bob. Your wife is so hot." I agreed and grabbed her other tit and began massaging it.

"Dad, can I lick her pussy?" I looked at my boy. "Say that again, Sammy. But this time tell me whose pussy you want to lick. And don't call it that."

He stared, mesmerized, by her juicy hole and said, "Dad, can I like Mom's beautiful cunt?" I shrugged. "Sure, do whatever you want to it. But first, let's get those shorts off her." Sammy and Jonny slid the pajama bottoms off Ella and there she was, sleeping peacefully, completely naked and spread out for the four of us. I don't think I ever found her so fucking hot as I did at that moment. The truth is, Ella was a bit of an exhibitionist so liked to be looked at. We had also done a little swinging, so she sometimes didn't mind people other than me touching her.

The boys took turns licking her succulent cunt. "How does it taste," I asked.

Sammy slurped some cunt juice that ran down her inner thigh and said, "It's the most amazing thing I've ever tasted."

Meanwhile, Art feasted on Ella's tits. He pinched a nipple and she moaned in her sleep. "Amazing. Bob, can I fuck her?"

Sammy looked up from between his mother's legs, cunt juice all over his face. "Can we, Dad?" I hadn't thought about it going this far, but then said, "Can you what?"

Sammy looked me in the eye, slapped his mom's wet pussy, "Can we fuck Mom's hot cunt, or what?" I laughed, "Well, when you ask that way, how could I say no?"

Jonny almost fainted, "Oh." Was all he could say. Art smiled and said, "In that case, I think Sammy should fuck his mother first." I pulled both of Ella's knees up, "Agreed."

Sammy dropped his jeans and underwear and then positioned himself between his Ella's legs. His 7-incher wasn't massive, but it was respectable and very, very hard. He asked, "What about birth control?" I was glad he was sober enough to think of such things. "Your mom is on the pill so fuck away, young man."

Without hesitation he pushed his cock into his mother's wet snatch. She moaned in her sleep. I bet she was dreaming of being fucked. I thought to myself, if you only knew whose cock was in you right now, dear. Art laughed in amazement. I leaned over and kissed my sleeping wife gently on the lips as she was rocked back and forth from the fucking her son was giving her.

After Sammy left his seed in his mom, Jonny took over and slid his young cock, about the same size but maybe thicker, into my wife. Art looked at me, "This is weird, Bob. You like this? You like watching your unconscious wife getting used like this?"

I nodded slowly and said, "Yeah. For some reason I don't understand, I really do." Art slapped me on the back pulled out his cock, which was huge, and ran it along my unconscious wife's lips, leaving a slimy trail of pre-cum.

It wasn't long before Jonny grunted and filled Ella with more, young cum. Art was next to position himself between the love if my life's thighs. "Help me pull this slut's legs wider boys. This might be the biggest thing that's ever been up her pretty little cunt." He slowly worked his monster into Ella. Her pussy lips parted and some of the boys' cream spurted out.

She grunted in her sleep. I leaned over and kissed her lips again. I tasted something sweet and salty. That was when I remembered Art's precum. I quickly pulled away but then leaned back down and pushed my tongue into my wife mouth. In her sleep she started to suck on my tongue as Art managed to get his whole magnificent cock into her. He pumped for a long time. Guess an effect of the booze. Ella's whole body jerked back and forth. Sammy held one of his mother's legs down so that we could all watch Art's cock slide in and out of her beautiful, messy hole.

Of course, the boys both still had hard-ons, so I asked if they wanted to cum on Ella's tits. Or even on her face. I had definitely gone off the deep end of perversion. Nothing seemed like too much to me that night. It was just all so hot.

The boys took me up on the offer so just as Art was wildly slamming in and out of Ella's stretched cunt, Jonny was slapping his cock on Ella's tit while Sammy was pressing the head of his cock into his mother's slightly open mouth. They all came at about the same time. As they grunted like little piggies, Ella came. In her sleep she orgasmed! Jonny covered her chest and Sammy plastered his mother's face and her hair with his spunk.

Everyone was a panting, sweaty mess. The guys helped me carry our wanton unconscious slut lover to the bedroom and lay her on the bed. She was still covered in cum on her face and tits and more was leaking out of her fuck hole. "I'll clean her up and then fuck her so when she wakes up in the morning it will explain what I think will be a slightly sore..."

I looked at the two boys and man standing, flaccid cocks hanging down, in my and my wife's bedroom and said again with emphasis, "...it will explain what I think will be a sore--"

Together wall all said, "Cunt!"

I rubbed Ella's red, wet mons and said, "Good work tonight team. You fucked this beautiful cunt good and hard." And with that the guys left me alone with my sleeping, well fucked wife.

I went to the bathroom and got a bowl of water and some towels. When I got back, Ella was lying on the bed looking straight at me. "Oh my god." Was all I could say. My heart was beating 300 times a minute.

Then she smiled wickedly and said, "I had no idea you were such a pervert. That was the hottest experience of my life." I brought the water and towels to the bed. "You're awake?"

"I forgot to take my sleeping pill. So, when I felt you get off the couch, I half woke up. Of course, neither your surprisingly well-endowed friend nor my naughty son noticed because they were both too busy trying to look up the leg of my shorts. So I pretended to be asleep. Can you imagine my surprise when you came back and spread my legs for your friend and our son. I had to concentrate to keep my pussy, or as you would say, cunt from gushing at the excitement."

"You aren't... furious?"

She shook her head, "Furious about the hottest experience of my life?"

"Ella, you never cease to amaze me." I dipped a towel in the water to start cleaning my wife's body.

She stopped my hand, "I noticed you didn't seem to mind the taste Art's precum on my lips. And don't even try to deny it. As I said, I am not mad, but you did take advantage of me..."

I blustered, "But you liked it." She silenced me with a look. "I didn't like it. I fuckin' loved it. But you didn't know that when you gave me to your best friend, his son, and our son for your own perverted fun." I couldn't argue with that. She continued, "So, for my perverted fun, you are going to clean me off and out, with your mouth."

"What?" I said shocked. "Just shut up and do it, Bob. Who knows, maybe you'll like it. Or maybe you will even fuckin' love it. But even if you don't, I will."

I leaned in and kissed her mouth. There was a liberal amount of Sammy's cum on it. I have to admit, I didn't mind it. Then I started licking all the cum off her face. And, god help me. I did love it! When I couldn't find any more of the delicious slickness on her face, I greedily sucked it out of her hair. Then I moved to her tits. It was amazing. "Hmm," Ella said. "Your cock is so hard my husband. You really do like eating cum off your slut wife. Well, you're in luck, I have a pu... I mean a cunt full of it."

I trembled with excitement as I slid down her tight stomach and began slurping and sucking the cum of three different guys from my wife's amazing, not so tight, cunt. She moaned, "Mmmm, you're a regular cum-slut aren't you, Bob?" I nodded because I didn't want to move my mouth and tongue from the intoxicating nectar of her cunt juices mixed with so much slimy, lovely sperm.

When she was all clean, she pointed out that I hadn't cum yet. I pulled my pants off and she gave me what I'm sure would have been a brilliant blowjob, if I hadn't cum within two minutes. Then she slid up and French kissed me, sharing my cum with me.

We both slept like babies that night.

The next day I was sitting on the dock with Art and the two boys. Ella was swimming nearby but slightly out of earshot. The boys were whispering among themselves and giggling. "What's so funny," I asked.

They looked embarrassed and didn't say anything. I laughed, "After what we all experienced together last night, you have secrets from us?"

Sammy nodded, "I was saying that I could almost still taste mom's pu... I mean cunt, on my lips. It's all I can think about."

Art leaned conspiratorially closer to the boys, "I know what you mean. The way your mom's juicy fuck hole sucked on my cock gave me sex dreams all night."

The way they were talking about my dear wife like she was a common whore thrilled me. Just then Ella climbed up on to the dock.

"I'm heading in for a shower. Careful you all don't get too much sun." She walked past giving of us a great view of her bikini-clad ass. As she headed up to the cottage Jonny said, "Sammy, your mom has an incredible ass."

Sammy nodded, "She sure does."

I turned to Art and said, "Hey, Art. Have you ever had a woman take that monster of yours up her ass?"

Art grinned, "You're not suggesting what I think your suggesting?" I shrugged and said, "Hey, Sammy. Would you like to see Art fuck your mom in her ass tonight?"

When he caught his breath Sammy said, "Dad, I would love to see my slut mom fucked up her ass and her cunt tonight."

I nodded to the guys and said, "Sounds like a plan."