All Comments on 'It Happened at the Cottage'

by CrazyTimesAHappenin

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
TwentysevenTwentyseven5 months ago

I feel filthy just from reading a couple of sentences. I'll have to go and wash.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not LW. Sick, perverted, and disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great start we are looking forward to your next one. Ignore any idiots and keep going

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine5 months ago

Hot story. Tonight she ought to “wake up” and take control. First order of business would to get the guys into a daisy chain and suck and swallow each other.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

As others have said... I stopped reading.

Incestuous drunk rape doesn't really belong in 'loving wives'

CrazyTimesAHappeninCrazyTimesAHappenin5 months agoAuthor

I'm amazed that some people read stories here and get offended. What do you expect? These are all extreme situations that are fun to fantasize about. None of it is real. Like playing violent video games. Not the same thing as actually being violent. Thanks for the positive feedback from others.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"What do you expect?" - @CrazyTimesAHappenin

-

Well, that's kind of a loaded question...

-

In theory, I expect writers to respect their writing and their readers enough to use proper tags, provide a useful descriptive blurb, and post in the best category for what the story is.

-

In reality, I expect a lot of trolls who either misuse or simply not use tags, use useless or even misleading descriptive blurbs, and post things in the wrong category. You know, generally create chaos and take a shit on the world.

CrazyTimesAHappeninCrazyTimesAHappenin5 months agoAuthor

Absolutely, this story is in the wrong category. It should be in nonconsent/reluctance. I have just requested the change. Unfortunately, it may take a while.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved this one, so hot! "I'll be in my bunk.".

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I thought the story was hot as fuck. Don’t care much for the incestuous part, but the thought of having a hung friend and his adult son fuck the hell out of my sexy wife puts me over the edge.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous