It Happened At The Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After reaching home, I put the tape on Mom's bed with a note saying: "For your pleasure only."

That night I slept in my room because I wanted to give space to Mom to watch my love-making session with Sharon. When I got up in the morning, I found the tape on the dining table with a note saying: "Thank you."

I did not wait for her to come out of her room instead left for school early. For the next three days, I paid equal attention to both Sharon and Mom and even brought two more tapes of Sharon and me for Mom. She always returned the tape the next morning with a thank-you note.

Mom and I were lying in bed when I asked her something that had been on my mind for a while.

"Mom, would you mind if Sharon joined us?"

"What do you mean?" she wondered, raising herself on her side.

"Well, she won't know it's you but you can make love to her if you want," I said, running my hand over her shorts and T-shirt.

"Please elaborate," she said, arching her eyebrows and squinting her eyes.

"I'll convince her to come here, will make sure that she doesn't know that you are here, and will let her think that some other woman wants to join our session," I added, moving my hand from under her pink T-shirt and placing it on her stomach.

Mom by now was squinting her eyes a little more, her eyebrows were as high as they could get, and she was looking at me as if I was crazy. I, on the other hand, was totally calm.

"All you have to say is yes. Leave the rest to me."

She, of course, didn't agree. But after two days of persuasion, she decided to give it a try.

I met Sharon and told her that I was seeing a woman who wanted to join our session. As expected, Sharon initially refused the offer, but after telling her that the woman was gorgeous, liked both men and women, and didn't know that Sharon was my aunt, she agreed.

I also told her that she would have to wear blindfolds the whole time she was making love to that woman, but she could take them off once the session was over. I thought she wouldn't agree to be blindfolded but she was game. The next day I called her in the afternoon and invited her to the house.

Meanwhile, I told Mom that Sharon would be in blindfolds and wouldn't take them off until she was out of the house. I said all she had to do was to remain silent otherwise Sharon would recognize her. I showed her the blindfolds I had arranged and also told her that Sharon was bringing something that would make her happy.

Sharon arrived in the afternoon and showed me a black dildo she had brought with her. I took her to Mom's room, she always found doing it in Mom's room kinky, gave her a large drink, blindfolded her, and made her lie down on the bed. Then went to the attic and signaled Mom to come with me.

When she saw Sharon lying naked, with just a blindfold over her eyes, she stood there near the door and stared at me. I held her hand, brought her closer to me, took off her clothes, and guided her to bed where Sharon was waiting for her. When Mom climbed on the bed, Sharon extended her hand and touched Mom's face, her neck, her shoulders, her breasts, and then her stomach and thighs.

I knew it wasn't Sharon's first time with a woman, but it was for Mom and it was obvious in the way she was sitting on the bed like a statue. Sharon took the initiative and started kissing Mom all over. I, meanwhile, took off my clothes and joined them, and began feeling Sharon's naked body.

Mom looked at me sucking Sharon's big breasts and somehow that got her started because she cupped her boobs and brought them closer to my mouth. I, obviously, shifted all my attention to my mom's breasts and started sucking and lightly biting her nipples.

While I was busy with Mom's boobs, Sharon was kissing, touching, and feeling each and every part of Mom's body. It was apparent from Mom's erect nipples, the constant moving of her legs, and the quivering of her red lips that she was enjoying the attention her body was getting from us. Sharon started kissing Mom's thighs and soon she was tongue-fucking Mom's wet shaved pussy, while Mom was sucking my cock and my fingers were deep inside Sharon's hairy pussy.

Sharon took her tongue out from Mom's pussy and I handed her the dildo, which she strapped around her pussy and, after telling Mom to go on her fours, started fucking Mom's pussy from behind. I went and lay down under Mom and began playing with her breasts, while my tongue was deep inside her mouth and my hands were feeling the smooth skin of her neck, back, and ass.

Sharon was fucking Mom's pussy like a horny teenager and then invited me to fuck Mom. I went behind Mom, cupped her heaving boobs, and started making love to her.

After I came, I withdrew my cock from Mom's pussy and before she could even stand up Sharon took off her blindfolds and as soon as she saw that she was fucking Mom she put her arms around her and said: "I was hoping it'd be you."

"I'm also glad it's you," replied Mom.

"It's just like old times," added Sharon, embracing her tightly and pressing her breasts against Mom's.

"Yes," said Mom, kissing Sharon's bright red lips.

"What do you mean?" I said when I heard that.

"When we're younger, we used to fool around with each other. Remember, I'd told you your mom wasn't as pure as she pretended," answered Sharon.

Mom took my hand and made me lie down next to her naked body, which was glistening with our sweat. We remained like that for more than twenty minutes and after a couple of drinks, we were good to go again.

This time, Sharon lay down on her back, while Mom and I took turns making love to her sensuous, full-figured, and curvy body. With all three of us done, it was time to take a break, so we got up and Mom went to put on her night dress but Sharon dragged her out and we all went to the living room and sat down naked on the carpet.

We started talking about what we like most about the opposite sex. Mom said she likes men who have broad chests. Sharon said she likes men who have beautiful eyes. I admitted that the first thing I notice in a woman is her breasts. Both of them rolled their eyes and smiled at my answer. Then we started talking about our first experience. Sharon said her first time was with a schoolmate in his parent's bedroom. Mom said hers was with a neighbor's boy in her parent's house. I told them that my first time was with my best friend's sister in the town library.

"How was it?" asked Sharon.

"She was experienced, so it was pretty good. She knew all the places and also all the right spots."

"Now, I want you to know all our right spots," said Mom.

"Teach me and I'll know."

After talking, touching, and kissing each other for another thirty minutes or so, it was decided that Sharon and Kim would visit us tomorrow evening and stay with us for the night.

Initially, Sharon wasn't keen on bringing Kim with her but Mom convinced her that it was time all of us had dinner together.

So Sharon agreed to bring Kim with her and went back to her house.

The next morning, Mom and I took a shower together and in the afternoon went to do some shopping. In the evening, Sharon came with Kim and Mom told them that she was cooking dinner, which we all will have in the woods near the lake.

Mom went into her room and gave one package each to Sharon and Kim. When Sharon opened her gift, she found a brown fishnet tank top, red wraparound, and beige-colored strapless bra and panties.

For Kim, we had bought a shoulder-less, backless, green halter dress, which had a slit running on the right all the way to her inner thigh, azure-colored thongs, and a transparent bra.

Both of them found the gifts surprising, to say the least.

"Did you guys get something for yourself?" wondered Sharon.

Mom said yes, and took them to her room, while I went into my room to change into black trousers and an orange shirt. I was in the living room when they emerged from the room.

Sharon was looking beautiful in that fishnet top, especially as her beige-colored bra and cleavage were clearly visible under the sheer top. The wraparound was enhancing her well-developed tushy.

Kim, meanwhile, was looking simply gorgeous in the backless, shoulder-less dress. It was displaying her still-growing breasts perfectly. The blue veins of her boobs, her sleek neck, and her bare shoulders were adding to the beauty. Her long legs, her smooth thighs, and her tight behind were looking perfect, especially as the slit went right up to her inner thigh.

Mom, who was the last to come out of the room, was wearing a tight white shirt, with the top two buttons open, no bra, and a black short skirt. With the top two buttons open and no bra, the shape of her breasts and nipples was clearly visible.

When Kim saw me standing there looking at her, she put a hand across her chest, but Sharon and Mom made no effort to hide their boobs or their thighs. Both not only walked toward me without any attempt to conceal their nakedness, but they came and stood right in front of me. I feasted my eyes on their semi-nude bodies.

"Enjoying the view?" asked Sharon.

"Of course," I replied, putting my arms around Mom's back and bringing her semi-naked breasts closer.

"You're looking gorgeous," I said as my eyes admired her clearly visible boobs rising with her breath under the shirt.

"Well, thank you," she whispered.

"I'm glad you like them," she added, rubbing her crotch against my already erect cock.

"What about me?" said Sharon, walking toward us.

"Aunt Sharon you always look exquisite," I answered as I enveloped her smooth bare waist and pressed her right breast against my body.

"Liar," she teased, wrapping her arm around me.

"The top is looking beautiful on you," commented Mom.

"Yes, the babies are visible," added Sharon, looking down at her beige bra.

"Why are you standing all alone? Come here," Mom told Kim, whose brown eyes were watching us indulge in some clear sexual flirting.

Sharon extended her hand toward Kim and she joined us and both Mom and Sharon placed their hands across her small waist and the side part of their chest against her perky, round boobs.

While they were pressing their bodies against her young, tight figure, I was enjoying the view of her breasts spilling out of her halter dress and how the slit was revealing the pink skin of her leg and thigh.

"You're turning out to be as lovely as your mother," said Mom as her eyes wandered over Kim's teenage body.

"Tell you what: Let's take some photos just for memory's sake. Nick get the camera," ordered Mom.

I was off as soon as she said it and although both Sharon and Kim protested, they were overruled.

We took several snaps of each other, some in naughty poses, such as Mom lying behind Sharon on the couch with her body pressed against her and her hand on Sharon's stomach. Mom posed sitting on Sharon's lap with Sharon hiding Mom's breasts with her hands. I took a snap of Mom lying on the couch with her skirt around her waist, revealing her pink panties and ass completely.

In another pose, Sharon went down on her fours and gave a deep view of her boobs as I clicked. She then lay down on the carpet and seductively put two fingers inside the wraparound while Mom stretched out her tongue and acted as if she was licking Sharon's nipple.

Not to be outdone, Kim stretched out her leg from the dress, revealing all the charms of her young thighs. Then kneeling on the couch, she pushed her tight ass out while Sharon posed as if she was smacking the ass of her daughter. Kim then lay down on her back on the carpet and Mom sat down on her crotch and, tightly cupping Kim's breasts, acted as if she was fucking her.

I, meanwhile, posed with Mom sitting on top of me with her face toward me and my hands on her tushy. Then she went on her fours, while I cupped her boobs and pressing my crotch against her ass, gave the impression that I was doing her. In another photo, I had my hands over Sharon's beige-colored bra, while Mom was pressing her body against my back. One of the finals one had me cupping Kim's breasts and pressing my crotch against her tushy, while she, in turn, was cupping her own mother's boobs and rubbing her crotch against her mom's ass and Sharon was posing with one finger in her mouth and the other hand inside her wraparound.

With the photo session over, we began packing food and headed for dinner in the woods. By the time we reached a secluded spot, Kim had let her arms down, literally, and her cleavage was looking very inviting under the full moon. At dinner, I not only feasted on the delicious food but also enjoyed the sight of three beautiful near-nude ladies sitting so close to me.

What I also noticed was that Mom was giving special attention to Kim and when I caught Mom looking at Kim's half-exposed, young, and tight body she smiled and winked at me.

After drinks, I suggested that we go for a walk, so we all went to the lake. But on reaching there, Mom said she wanted to swim. Both Sharon and Kim said they hadn't brought anything to wear.

"So what? We'll swim without anything," was Mom's response.

I knew that Sharon wouldn't have a problem but since Kim was there she wasn't sure about it. I looked at Kim, who looked back at me and started taking off her dress. When Mom saw Kim undressing, she too started to take her clothes off and then I joined them. With all three of us getting naked, Sharon wasn't about to feel shy so she too took off her clothes.

I wanted to watch their nude bodies but as soon as Mom and Kim got naked they took off for water. Sharon and I walked to the lake, with me following her and enjoying the sight of her swaying naked back and ass. In the water, I was busy looking at Kim's sleek neck and her naked breasts splashing against the water, her big nipples were going up and down when suddenly Mom emerged from behind and started throwing water at me.

When I saw her attacking me I too joined in and began splashing water at her. Sharon, who was watching us, teamed up with Mom. Now I was being attacked by two of them. I shouted at Kim for help but instead of helping me she also teamed up with them. Although I was completely outnumbered, I was giving back as hard as I was getting.

But I knew they would soon tire me, so dived into the water and before they could even make out what I was up to came behind Mom and wrapped my arms and legs tightly around her, with my hands touching her breasts and my cock pressed against her ass. Now I had not only outmaneuvered one attacker I had also found a shield, my mom's body, against the attack. Sensing defeat both Sharon and Kim stopped splashing water and left us alone.

"That girl is giving you a hard-on?" asked Mom holding my cock under the water.

"No, you are."

"A fresh meat is always tastier," she replied, moving her naked body toward me and looking me in the eye.

With that, she turned around and swam toward Kim and Sharon. We stayed in the water for another fifteen minutes and then lay down nude on the grass. By now, all of us were well past any shame or inhibition.

Mom was lying on her stomach, while I was sitting next to her. Sharon was on her back next to me, with her head on my legs, while Kim was sitting opposite us, with her legs wide open and spread on the grass. Both Mom and I could easily see Kim's whole body, including her shaven pussy, but Sharon had to turn her head if she wanted to look at her daughter sitting naked in front of us with her legs wide open.

Mom got up and asked me to take some photos, so I stood up naked and began clicking snaps.

In the first one, Mom and Kim had their lips near Sharon's bare nipples. Then Sharon climbed on top of Mom and put her tongue down Mom's mouth, while her hands were on Mom's thighs. In one photo all three of them were pressing their nude bodies against each other and holding each other tight.

For one snap, Kim was standing, while both Mom and Sharon had their faces resting on her thighs and their eyes were focused on her shaven pussy. In another one, Sharon was lying and Kim was on top of her and cupping her own mom's boobs, while my mom was on top of Kim and was cupping Kim's breasts and exposing her own tushy to the camera.

I, on the other hand, posed lying on the grass with my cock pressed against my own mother's ass and my fingers circling her pink nipples. In another one, Mom was standing behind me, with her body rubbing against mine, and her hands were over my erect cock. Then Sharon and Mom posed with their hands on my ass and their mouths open near my dick as if they were going to take it inside their mouth.

For another photo, I stood behind Kim, pressing my cock against her ass, and cupped her boobs, while Mom knelt down beside me and posed with her lips on my ass. Then both Kim and Sharon knelt down and cupping their own breasts brought their mouths near my dick to show how aroused they were and also that they were about to take it in their mouths.

The last ones had all three lying next to each other on their stomach and their ass lifted to display all their charms. Then they turned around and opening their legs wide apart revealed the beauty of their pussies: Mom showed her shaven pussy, Sharon her hairy one, and Kim her shaven pussy.

Meanwhile, I was made to go on my fours and expose my tushy to the camera. Then I had to turn around and a shot of my erect cock was captured for eternity. Although both the photo sessions were sexual in nature, Mom, Sharon, and I pretended in front of Kim that we were only having fun, nothing else. Whether she was convinced that we were just play-acting and posing for the camera or not is another thing.

After that, we took a break and rested for a while.

Sharon, whose head was inches away from my cock, got up and lay back on her back, and asked me to massage her. I shifted my body and started massaging her.

"Don't you know how to massage?" she asked, lifting her head.

"I don't," I lied as I didn't want her daughter to know that I had massaged her mom several times.

"Megan, teach your son how to massage, OK?"

"OK."

"Come, sit on my behind and do it properly," said Sharon.

I got up, with my cock in full view of Kim and Mom, sat down on Sharon's naked ass and started massaging her. At first, I kept my hands on her beautiful arched back but then slowly started massaging her sides and my fingers kept touching her big breasts, while my dick was rubbing against her ass. Kim was watching all this.

Then Sharon lifted the front part of her body and rested it on her elbows, which meant giving me full access to her neck, shoulders, and breasts. I cupped her boobs and started massaging, caressing, and feeling them, including her red nipples. When Kim saw me do that, she went to my mom and asked her if she would like a massage.

"Sure," said Mom, turning her face toward her and giving a smile.

So, while I worked on Sharon's body, Kim's hands were all over my mom's naked body.

Mom saw me looking at her, winked at me, and pointed with her eyes toward Kim, whose young erect pink nipples were touching the back of Mom. I knew that signal meant she was enjoying Kim's caressing and was planning something for her.

I had been walking with a hard-on for some time now and massaging Sharon's breasts and looking at Mom lying there naked with Kim sitting on her bare tushy was becoming too much for me and a couple of cum drops fell on Sharon's back.

"Go take care of it," she said, looking at my cock.

I got up and wiped the drops forming on my dick with the back of my hand, both Mom and Kim saw me do that, and went behind a rock and quickly masturbated. I was coming back when I saw Mom coming toward me, the sight of her walking naked without any inhibition was really a marvelous view.

"Don't waste it next time. I want a sister for you," she whispered. To be honest, I really hadn't expected her to say that she wanted me to get her pregnant. I looked at her deep-blue eyes, slapped her naked ass and began walking toward Sharon and Kim.