It Happened At The Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get that Kim. I want to watch you doing her," said Mom.

"Keep working on her and she'll be ours," I suggested.

We stayed there for fifteen or twenty minutes and went back home. At night, I quietly went inside Mom's room and saw her sitting on the bed waiting for me, with the top part of her night dress open. I went and lay down beside her and started playing with her breasts. She took my other hand and moved it near her pussy and I started fingering her.

"Kim is hot, isn't she?" she asked, lying back.

"Yes, she's."

"Did you see how she was sitting with her legs open?"

"Yes. You need to get her in bed, Mom."

"I'll try," she said, smilingly.

"Don't tell Aunt Sharon, at least not right now. Let's have her first then if she wants her she can have her, too."

"First, we'll do her and then involve her. Now imagine you're with her and fuck her brains out."

I climbed on top of her, cupped her breasts and began making love to her.

We were still in bed when Sharon came wearing cream-colored panties and a bra. She was carrying a cup of coffee and told us that Kim was making coffee for us.

"Aren't you guys going to put on some clothes?" she said, sitting down on the bed.

Mom and I looked at each other and reluctantly decided to get somewhat modest before Kim saw us. Getting up, I grabbed jeans and a T-shirt from the chair, while Mom took out a pair of shorts from the cupboard and wore them.

"No bra?" I asked.

"What's there to hide now when you all have seen everything," she replied, getting back to bed.

"We've let loose a beast," commented Sharon, who was sitting cross-legged on the bed with her coffee and cigarette.

Just then Kim arrived, wearing a black T-shirt and shorts and the movement of her breasts and nipples showed that she was naked under the T-shirt. When she saw Mom lying next to me topless, she stopped and stared at us for just a second but then collected herself, handed us our cups, and sat down on a chair opposite us.

Mom, who had spread her leg over my thigh, said to Sharon and Kim that they should move in with us as our place was nearer to their office and school and they would save on rent, too. When they heard Mom's proposal, they went silent and kept looking at her.

"We've enough space, so it won't be a problem," added Mom.

"She's right," I chipped in with my support.

"Megan, that's a big move," replied Sharon.

"What do you think?" she asked Kim.

"I don't have a problem."

Sharon thought about it for some time, weighed the benefits and decided to give it a shot.

After they moved in and settled down, all of us started having fun like a proper family. We began going on roller-coaster rides, movies, and even skinny dipping in the lake. We started going to the city for shopping, avoiding our town as people knew us there, and the three even debated, selected, and bought bras, panties, and other lingerie items in front of me.

The atmosphere inside the house changed dramatically. Mom started discovering her old self back: She began going out a lot, started laughing at silly jokes, and became the cheerful person she used to be.

Thanks to Sharon's and Kim's presence, all of us became informal, too. Mom and Sharon, especially Mom, began coming to the kitchen and living room wearing only bras and panties and made no effort to hide their bodies. They started putting on revealing clothes, such as tiny shorts that exposed the shape their well-rounded ass, tight-cropped T-shirts that showed their well-developed breasts, and even transparent satin night dress that left nothing to the imagination.

One evening, I was in the living room watching TV in shorts with Kim and Sharon when Mom came wearing strawberry color bra and panties and without worrying about Kim's presence sat down on my lap, placing my hands on her smooth exposed thighs. She adjusted herself in such a way that her ass was directly over my cock and her bare back was pressed against my naked chest. Leaning back, she laid her head on my shoulder and began watching TV with us. Moving my hands from her thighs to her bare stomach, I started running my fingers over her midriff, navel, and just above her panties.

Kim saw how Mom and I were playing with each other's bodies and how my eyes were all over Mom's cleavage and boobs but didn't say anything or tried to leave. Sharon, on the other hand, had realized by now that Mom was going to live out all the fantasies to make up for the years she had acted straight and prudish.

Mom wasn't the only one pushing the envelope. On a Sunday afternoon, Mom, Kim, and I were reading magazines and books in the living room when Sharon came wearing a white transparent satin night dress and panties and lay down on the couch with her head on my thighs and her big naked breasts touching my arms and elbows. Although Kim was there, that didn't deter Sharon from exposing her full-figured body to me right in front of her own daughter.

She lay there revealing her long legs, sensuous thighs, ample tushy, the blue veins of her big boobs and pink nipples.

When Kim saw her own mom and aunt showing their bodies, she also began appearing in front of me in just panties and bras. As Kim was as tall as her mom and was herself developing into a full-figured girl, her tight and young body was gorgeous to look at, especially the perky and always erect boobs struggling to remain hidden inside bras, her tight ass swaying with her equally taut thighs and her bare back and stomach.

One morning, Sharon was brushing her teeth while Mom and I were in the bathtub when Kim walked in and saw us sitting naked playing with bubbles. She stood there looking intently at her own mom washing her mouth while Mom and I were in the bathtub totally nude. Kim turned back on her heels and was about to escape when Mom started talking to her and made her comfortable enough to stay there for a good five minutes and watch as I rubbed soap on Mom's back, shoulders, and even her breasts.

Two days later, I was in the kitchen helping Mom and Kim when Sharon came without any clothes on and said she was going to take a bath and asked me to come and rub her back. Kim told her to cover herself up but Sharon ignored her and signaled me with her finger to follow her.

I, of course, obeyed her and went to rub her naked body.

Their moving-in also meant that I didn't have to go to Sharon's house to make love and we could do it right there in the house. At night, when Kim was sleeping, Sharon and Mom took turns having sex with me or sometimes they made love to each other and gave me much-needed rest.

Mom was working from home so she was there most of the time. Kim and I used to be back from school in the afternoon. Sharon got back from the office only in the evening. This meant Mom and I were able to spend a lot of time alone with Kim and bring her into the circle.

By now Kim had become very close to both Mom and I, especially to Mom, so when I asked Mom whether it was time for Kim to see her and Sharon together she agreed.

On Sunday afternoon, I told Mom and Sharon that I was going with Kim for some work and wouldn't be back for a couple of hours. I went to town and acted as if I had some work, but as soon as Mom texted that Sharon was with her I came back with Kim.

Holding her hand, I took her to the back of the house via the garden and then whispered her to peep through the window. Crouching behind the wall, she peeped inside and saw her own mom lying naked on the bed, with her head toward the window, and relishing my mom's tongue inside her pussy. I was standing behind Kim and getting aroused by the sight, so pressing my crotch against her skirt, I cupped her breasts over her yellow shirt. I thought she would protest, but she turned her face toward me and asked whether I'd done it. I replied that I've.

"With them?" she pointed at Mom and Sharon with her dark brown eyes. "Maybe," I replied, putting my hands under her shirt and feeling the bare skin of her perky boobs.

"Do you want to do it?" I asked as my fingers circled and lightly pinched her erect nipples under the bra.

"No," she said, standing there watching her own mom arch her back in pure pleasure.

Taking my cock out from my jeans, I wrapped her fingers around it and made her masturbate me until my cum was all over the wall.

Three days later, we again saw Mom and Sharon having sex but this time it was during the night and while my one hand was inside her panties, fingering her very tight and small pussy, the other was cupping, feeling, and touching her breasts and nipples. I continued fucking her with my finger, while she kept watching her own mom getting fucked by her own sister until she herself started moaning and closing her legs to stop me from making her cum, and then her legs gave away as her cum drenched my fingers.

After making her cum, I again asked her if she would like to do it, but she said maybe later, so took out my cock and made her suck it, and came all over her face and even inside her little mouth.

That afternoon, I took Kim from her room to my room and lying down on the bed with her began kissing her red lips, pink cheeks, and soft neck. Slowly moving toward her shoulders, started caressing her stomach, thighs and then her round, aroused boobs. She kept her eyes closed as I took off my clothes and then her skirt and top. It was only when I was unhooking her brown bra that she opened her dark brown eyes and locked her arms around me. Cupping her breasts, I began sucking and biting her pink erect nipples, while my fingers were inside her moist, tight pussy.

Her teenage body and still-innocent face were making it difficult to control me, so parted her legs and gently entered her pussy but as it made its way, she winced in pain. Taking my cock out, I again entered her, this time more slowly, and then pushed it all the way in one swift move. She gave a muffled scream but then recovered and started digging her purple nails into my back, while I kept shoving my cock inside her. It didn't take me long to come and filled her wet pussy with my cum.

After taking her back to her room, I retrieved the tape I had secretly filmed and gave it to Mom to enjoy. I again brought her to my room at night and again filmed us having sex and delivered it to Mom.

I was making love to her the next afternoon in my room when Mom walked in, I had left the door unlocked, and when Kim saw Mom sliding up to her she instantly covered her breasts with her hands and tried to get up, but I held her back. Mom took off her purple bra and panties and coming near her asked her not to worry as she was like her daughter, too.

Mom cupped her well-developed breast and offered her nipple to me, which I eagerly took in my mouth and laid my head on her thigh. Then she cupped her other breast and offered it to Kim, who was watching me sucking my own mother's nipple, and moving her mouth near Mom's breast she also began sucking her pink erect nipple. While we were busy with Mom's boobs, she herself was caressing Kim's nubile, tight body and feeling each and every inch of it.

After sucking Mom's nipple like a child, I held her by her waist and shifted her into a doggy position and cupping her breasts, started fucking her back hole while she began eating Kim's pussy and Kim brought her mouth to Mom's pussy. Since Kim's face was near Mom's pussy, she could clearly see my cock screwing my own mother's hole and that apparently excited her because she started quivering and moaning loudly. Mom and Kim continued eating each other, while I kept pushing my dick deeper into her until I couldn't hold it any longer and came inside her hole but some drops fell on Mom's inner thighs and legs and some dripped down on Kim's mouth, lips, and nose.

Just before leaving the room, Mom told Kim to be ready tonight as we all wanted her to be as close to us as possible. Seeing that Mom had left Kim confused, I clarified that Mom, Sharon, and I would be together in Mom's room and we all want her to join us. She asked me if wouldn't that make her mom angry. I replied why she should have all the fun, not you.

That night, I was making love to Mom and Sharon when Kim entered the door wearing nothing and crept behind her naked mom, and placed her hand over Sharon's bare ass. When she saw Kim lying nude next to her she tried to get up but Mom and Kim held her arms while I spread her legs and pushed my cock inside her pussy. When Mom and Kim saw that I was fucking Sharon right in front of her own daughter they let go of her arms and began eating each other.

After coming inside her pussy, I grabbed her hair and dragged her to Kim's pussy and she started eating her own daughter's already wet pussy while Mom began fucking Sharon's pussy with her tongue. Watching all three of them play with other made me horny again.

I slid behind Kim and fucked the only hole of all the three females my cock hadn't visited and pushed it inside her back hole, making her scream in pain. Her scream made no difference to me and I kept shoving it deeper into her.

As my rhythm increased, her pain too rose but I kept fucking her tight, small hole until her whole body turned red and her nails were digging into the mattress.

Her mom lifted her daughter's face and resting it on her bosom, caressed her back with her hands, while my mom tried to comfort her by telling her that the first time it was painful but she would start enjoying it just like they enjoyed it now.

Cupping her left breast tightly with one hand and grabbing her hair with another, I kept shoving my cock and spreading her ass cheeks as wide as I could.

Finally, to her and to her mom's relief, I came. When I took my dick out of her hole, Kim took a deep sigh of relief and Sharon whispered to her daughter: "It's OK baby, it's over now."

Holding my still erect dick, I brought it to Sharon's mouth and she licked it clean, then Mom lifted Kim's mouth and made her suck it and then it was Mom's turn to clean her own son's cock.