It Happened in Reno

Story Info
How a special dress led to a special night.
2.7k words
4.13
54.5k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How a special dress led to a special night

A few years ago, when we were just about to turn into our 40's, we planned a weekender in Reno. This is something that we had done occasionally as we lived in Sacramento and what's more fun for a couple than adult activity that included gambling, dining, a little alcohol and most certainly a little sex.

It so happened that we had just acquired a couple of sexy and very provocative dresses from a small boutique shop that really were more the sort of thing gals would wear in a club or such environments and not your normal hometown out-to-dinner wear. I say "we" because I get to help out in shopping for those sort of things. My wife aims to please my tastes in these matters.

One was a full button up front dark blue knit which stopped about mid-thigh. It was fairly form fitting but the real sex appeal was in the button options. This dress allowed for opening the chest exposure from the top and the lower buttons offered as much leg as desired from the bottom. Very hot.

Dress number two was a different animal: full length, tight open-knit, very form fitting, slinky and clingy in a rich off-red/maroon. It wasn't a shear see thru but a semi-transparent weave that hinted at nudeness. Classy, not slutty, but very sexy.

It must be said that my 38 year old wife, Valerie, still had the tallish slim frame of a model and could carry that type of clothing. Great ass and legs, a pert 34" bustline, dark hair and a beautiful face. Quite the package.

The trip started off sensual as we stopped into a local sexual attire shop. Here, we found more than a few interesting items as Reno has a quite a large number of entertainers, working girls, and dancers that consume this stuff. We found a terrific shelf bra for the wife that made the number two dress even better than her natural braless look as it projected her nipples out into the fabric and the open knit showed the sexy, white lingerie beautifully, almost as an accent. This combined with a white thong that also showed through making quite an eyeful.

On to the story. My gal would be hitting the town in dress number two. This was in itself a bit of a statement as the other one could be presented a little more conservatively whereas this dress shouted "look at how sexy I am". That set a mood for the both of us. After the obvious datenight stuff of dinner and drinks we headed for the gambling. My hidden purpose was to parade her thru the casino floor. Not surprisingly, I got a little worked-up just to see how many eyeballs followed this great looking gal with the slinky dress and her underwear showing through discretely.

We sat at our favorite game, Pai Gow Poker. The table was empty but for a nicely dressed fellow of approximately our age. Not planned, Valerie sat to one side and I took another chair across the table. It appeared a though were are not together. All three of us interacted with light conversation such as is common with gambling tables in Nevada but I took notice that this guy was really aware of my wife's good looks and sexy attire.

This situation was fun but after an hour or so of playing and chatter and some flirting now it was time to move on. As Val rose up this fellow introduced himself as Adam and asked if she would like a drink at the nearby casino lounge. I stepped forward to clarify that this was my wife and he responded, "No problem, let's all get some drinks on me."

The lounge was somewhat dated in the style of the older casinos. Quiet and dark with booths off the bar. We settled in one of these and once again the talk flowed easily, as well as the liquor. Valerie sat between us but in really close quarters because it was a small space. One point of great delight to Adam and me was that because of the low table height and sitting position Val's breasts were at table top and the shelf bra put these magnificent nipples right out there to be admired. I was sure that Val was keeping her tits in that tantalizing position to tease us. She seemed mischievous, playful, well aware of her display.

After some time I excused myself for a bathroom break and upon returning from the other side of the room I stopped to watch what for me was an extremely erotic sight. A flirtation had gotten physical. Adam was kissing my girl and gently touching her upper breast area, his fingers gliding over her nipples, pausing in that place.

Wow! Is it the alcohol? The sexy dress? Having that out-of-town attitude in a sinful place like Reno? Is she adventurous tonight? Valerie's bold behavior was telling me she was clearly attracted to this man or this wouldn't be happening.

This was hot for me so I stayed back to view this scene for a few long minutes and let them carry on. When I did return nothing was said but Adam was sitting very close to Valerie as their legs were in contact. It was a little quiet so I whispered to Valerie, "Are you okay? Is this fun?"

She looked at me with what I recognized as her 'turned-on look' and gave an almost imperceptible positive nod. This woman has been stimulated by another man's attention and I was sure she was aware of the effect of her attire.

But it was time to go. I was thinking of getting this hot tamale off to bed so I thanked Adam for his company and his graciousness. He suggested one last nightcap in his room as he had a bottle of Amaretto in his suitcase and we could wrap up the evening there.

I looked at my wife. She hesitated slightly but showed a small smile and said, "Sure, why not?"

Heading up the escalator to the 2nd floor rooms was fun in itself. Val stepped ahead and the two guys rode just behind and below with an absolutely magnificent view of this woman's body and underwear. The white thong was outlining her buttocks perfectly. We looked at each other and both nodded in approval.

The room was laid out with a small business type alcove with a loveseat and a typical hotel chair. Val and I sat in this smallish couch while Adam got the drinks. When he returned he just sat down at one end putting my woman in the middle. It was very close but not uncomfortable as we were all midsized people. This arrangement however brought up the obvious: this was kind of intimate and sexy. We were all slightly drunk and the necessary body contact suggested it was a bit naughty.

It was getting late so I took the initiative. "You know, I saw you two in the booth and I thought it was very exciting."

Valerie answered, "I sure thought so. It just happened but it was nice."

Adam: "It was just a moment when two people connected. It was an honest moment. And...I agree, it was nice, very nice."

There was a short pause in the conversation while each person took long draws on their drinks. Valerie looked over to me and gave a look that only people of a long term relationship can interpret. A raise of the eyebrow, an expression. She was non-verbally saying to me, "What's next? I'm willing to take the next step. Your move."

I was the first to speak: "Well, I think this has been a terrific evening all around and I must confess that I really enjoyed seeing you two in the booth. It not only didn't bother me, it excited me. Adam, I think you should have another go at it before we call it a night."

Well, this suggestion didn't take but a moment as he put his drink down, placed his hand behind Val's hair and gave her a passionate kiss. She responded with clearly some pent up emotion as the kissing went from gentle to lustful very quickly. As he had done in the booth his hand went back to the shelf bra. Her hand went to his thigh. It wasn't carnal but this was clearly a soft sexual action.

With this happening I slipped over to the nearby chair. Now the new couple had a little more space. A few minutes of this led to even a more sexual activity as Adam was up her dress to the middle of her thigh and her hand was bumping and rubbing the bulge in his trousers. I was captivated, enthralled by the erotic scene playing out in front of me.

I moved to whisper in my wife's ear, "Are you okay?" Her response was a lustful, "Yesssss."

Here, I spoke to both of them: "Valerie, I think you should suck Adam's cock."

A quiet came over the room but after a short pause she stood up, took another shot of Amaretto, then kicked off her heels and kneeled in front of this man in his hotel room. Val radiated self confidence as she unbuckled his belt, opened his zipper, pulled down his trousers and revealed his tented boxers. With a glance at me for either approval or just to proclaim her sexual power she dropped his shorts and grabbed his very erect prick by the base, waving it as a trophy.

"Look at this, Tommy. It's gorgeous."

It was circumcised, about my size at 6 or 7 inches. She kissed the head a few times then went to work. My lovely wife planted big, wet licks on his swollen crown. What a sight! She was horny as hell and this man's lucky dick was becoming the sole object of her attention.

I was even getting some verbal from her as she asks, "Does this feel good, Adam? Do you like me sucking your cock? Do you like my mouth?"

Then to me, "Do you like what you see, baby? Look at what I'm doing to Adam. Look how hard he is. I think he likes it."

She was randy, for sure, but this was a performance for both of us. Val was fulfilling my long held fantasy of her sucking another man's cock with me watching. We have talked about this many times and she was giving me this gift. Here in Reno my amazing wife was making it happen.

She repeatedly swallowed Adam's boner stopping only once or twice to make eye contact with me. Again and again she filled her mouth with his cock. At a pause, she licked at his shaft and bathed it's pear-shaped head with her tongue which I presumed was a display for me.

I was almost shaking I was so turned on by this scene. Several minutes went by before I got up and slipped behind my gal. I was already sans pants as I was doing a little self fondling while I was in the chair. I wanted to be involved, I needed to be part of her sex act.

I could see the white thong thru the dress and when I touched her there I was set afire. I softly caressed her ass, then, after moving to her pussy to find her sopping, I didn't need any coaxing.

I shifted her dress up to her waist and I pulled her underwear down in one motion, removing it from her feet. I fingered her opening a bit and moved into her for entry. My cockhead found it's mark and I slid into my lovely wife who happened to be on her knees servicing another man.

Holding her hips I pushed deeply into her warm cunt while watching her head bobbing over Adam's prick. This was a living sexual fantasy. We were coupled together as she rocked gently in harmony with the rhythm of her cocksucking.

To control myself I tried to hold still but I couldn't last. I was overwhelmed with sexual emotions and my cum poured into her after 1 or 2 minutes. It was sublime.

After my last discharge gushed into her Val looked back at me with an expression of pure lust. She was very hot, as sexually excited as I have ever seen her. I withdrew from her and lifted her torso up, pulling the dress over her head. Now she was naked except for that great bra. Her nipples were enlarged and pointed like bullets showing her arousal.

Adam was there with his clothing bundled at the top of his feet, his upright prick still shiny with saliva. Sensing the highly charged eroticism of the moment and reading my wife I told Valerie to pull off his pants. Off came the shoes, then the trousers and undershorts in one quick move. I pulled Val to her feet and told her to get on top of Adam.

"Fuck him, babes. You're worked up. There won't be a problem."

With that consent, she stepped forward and wantonly crawled on his lap. She wanted a second man inside her tonight. She wanted an orgasm.

He held her waist as she centered on his cock. One smooth drop and my wife was penetrated, impaled by his stiff boner. She was being fucked right in front of me. My hands were on her shoulders as she started but I backed off as she did her thing.

It was something to watch as she slid up and down on his pole. She moved his cock into her again and again, the bare prick covered with both my wife's juices and with some of the stuff I had just injected into that very same tunnel. She had a sheen of sweat on her back, her hair was a little disheveled, her expression showed her focus: sex.

I was behind them, just to the side, watching the pleasure of this pure sex act on their faces. Not too long into this came a mutual orgasm as Adam pumped his load of sperm into Valerie, this night's second deposit into my wife's hungry cunt.

Mounted on this borrowed cock, Valerie affirmed her orgasm with a "yesssss, yesssss, oh yesssss." At almost a shriek, her expression was an electric moment that gave voice to her female animal nature.

But the sex was over. She lifted off and found me, planting a huge kiss with her arms surrounding my neck. She was rejoining me.

I pulled her dress back over her head and we put ourselves back together without talk.

Adam was blissfully speechless on the loveseat with his cock still at half-attention and a serene glow about him. I told him that what had occurred made for an amazing evening but we wanted to go back to our hotel and be together now. Our link-up was fantastic, but over.

It was a quiet 10 minute cab ride to our hotel. Almost no talking, just hand holding and loving eye contact while in the cab. She did whisper to me that walking was tricky with the large amount of

"man spunk" that was discharged into her. She had not retrieved her underwear and she was

leaking with some amount of jism spilling out onto the taxi seat. When we went thru the lobby I could see a wet splotch on the back of her sexy dress devilishly showing the tracks of her sexual activities this incredible evening. For some goofy reason this made me proud. While it seemed so nasty, I loved it.

At the room we got undressed and Valerie wanted to shower but I told her I wanted the sex smell to stay with her for the night. I did take a warm washcloth to her crotch and upper legs to tenderly clean up the drainage from her two lovers.

We cuddled in the bed for some time, affectionately kissing and touching like the couple we are. I entered her for a very slow married fuck during which we talked about how she felt during the sex act as well as what I was feeling while that was going on. We were more in love than ever.

There was no remorse in the morning. It was an exciting, adult experience that we will remember to our graves. Valerie had pushed her limits and our sex life would never be quite the same. We had now seen the adventurous side of Valerie and I couldn't wait for what might be next with this sexually confident woman.

What a dress.....what a wife.