All Comments on 'It Happened in Reno'

by ASatisfiedMind

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story. My husband has watched me fuck a stranger four times, and each was a highly thrilling experience for the three of us. Thanks for reviving happy memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another willing cuck story.

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 2 years ago

Good story, hope there is more to cum.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Yes, the idiots are not dying out. Neither in reality nor in fantasy. This author and his story prove it!

sirhugssirhugsover 2 years ago
What Happens in Reno...

Gave it a 5 to try to balance out the trolls and their bombs a little, though objectively I might have scored it a bit lower.

I did enjoy the story, it did give my spine shivers at the intensity, but had some difficulty empathizing with the characters- there might be a bot of a "show not tell" issue here. That is compounded by not having dialogue until well into the story- I found that it picked up a lot once that started.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Three stars. I'm not going to go into a lengthy review this time.

To be honest, this is not a three star story by any stretch, but it is posted in the correct area, has an illicit depiction of extramarital sex, and I've boosted it a bit because you're new and just to be encouraging.

On the plus side it's short and to the point, which is desirable in this type of story.

On the not-so-plus side, the premise is not particularly original, there are some verb tense and grammatical issues, and there really is no plot; it's more of a flat recounting. It could be argued that the wife has an arc, but since we don't know where she starts in this story we cannot judge it by where she ends.

You've published four stories in seven days. If this is the kind of story you want to write as an outlet for your creativity then I urge you to continue to do so, but this story as it stands is really just a one-star story, and with your level of literacy you could do so much better.

Good luck.

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsover 2 years ago

An exciting, realistic, adult experience for a loving couple!!!! LOVED IT! Visions of the wife in that dress were outstanding as well!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A sexy wife showing off is so damn hot. The ego boost she gets from all of the attention can be used to make it a very fun night. Whether that means she enjoys some strange dick or is just worked up enough to give hubby one hell of a night, it’s great either way. Thank you for a great story.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

What a skank, and her dope husband.

Just have to love these half assed essentially empty stories.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Blessedly short POS about a whore and a willing cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Geee, my fart is longer and smells better than this crap. Flipp tha burgers, they are burning and stop daydreaming.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not a single comment that I can see. What does that say? Are they being deleted?

I didn't like this story. I don't judge other people's lifestyles or kinks, but I wouldn't get off watching my wife necking with some stranger. So, I don't get off reading stories like this.

No score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It continues to astonish me that in a category clearly marked as "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more" the morons here continue to complain about the content.

Fuck off and go somewhere else. Fkn losers complaining constantly!!!

SomehowyouSomehowyouover 2 years ago

very good. I see that the anti-cucks are out in force. From the looks of it they really loved this one. they have beat their cocks raw and are now guilt-ridden and angry. Stop it you anti-cucks. It's time to pick up your kids for the weekend so that your ex can fly to the Bahamas with her new boy friend on your dime. I fucking hate you people so much.

lotusluvrlotusluvrover 2 years ago

So nice to hear it was not the obligatory 9, 10, 11 inches and as thick as a coke can!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is the way it should be, Married ten years , have two or three kids and let wife become a slut.

I knew I wanted this for my wife, but it wasn't mainstream nor understood 25 year ago.

Thanks to the internet both husband wife and boyfriend understand the game

and their roles. I think/guess that the best part is holding a shared wife after.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 2 years ago

Now THAT is the sort of mfm threesome that I do like! Three Consenting Adults ALL enjoying it all together, -all positively consenting, with wife and hubby re-confirming before each development, and reassurance freely volunteered! - No-one taking advantage, no belittling, no demeaning, A POSITIVE experience for all. . .5-Star!

DrkmanDrkmanabout 2 years ago

Great story. Hope there will be another chapter. Maybe a trip to Las Vegas and maybe, maybe a black guy.

FunCouple1434FunCouple1434almost 2 years ago

Rock hard after reading that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Reno is a perfect place for unconventional sex. Took my future wife there for some fun. Didn't get this good, but we did get a drink out at the whorehouse just to check it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

so fun until the next time when she goes without. you or has her bull slap your sissy ass around, tie you up, gag you and make you watch a real man fuck your wife. Then she'll take you for all your worth and kick you to the curb, so go ahead and enjoy yourself pathetic sissy husband!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous