All Comments on 'It Happened in the Car Too'

by HaydenDLinder

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Ravus_SapiensRavus_Sapiensover 6 years ago
Mmmmm...

Would love a continuation of this. But maybe they need to figure out a better place to fuck than in the guest room? I just imagine that the risk of getting caught is too great.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 6 years agoAuthor
Yeeaaah but...

isn't that part of the thrill?

As for a continuation? I'm not against the idea. I just want to be sure it's something I'm proud of. It took me a long time to come up with this sequel because all the ideas I had for it were either lame or just a bit too much.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 6 years agoAuthor
Fair?! FAIR!?

What "more?" You got sex in public! Asphyxiation! Butt sex! And let's not forget INCEST! I mean. Jesus! What more i... Mom bought a Rottweiler?

Yeah. Heh heh. I can do "more."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great responce Hayden!!!

I thought your story was excellent! Although, mom and the rottie sounds good too.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 6 years agoAuthor
To: Anon 2/2/18

I'm pretty sure I'm NOT gonna put sex with a quadruped in THIS story line. But when I do come up with a part three for this I'm sure it will be enjoyable.

Thank you much.:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Next part

Brilliant! Just loved it! When will you be posting the next part, will it be a while?

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 6 years agoAuthor
TO: Anon 2/4/18

Wellll, the first part was published in June of 2016 and it took me this long to come up with a worthy sequel. So, yeah it could be a while. I'm sorry but I'd rather you be mad at me for taking time and getting you something good, than pissed off at me for throwing down a piece of shite and labeling it "Part 3." :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1

Quit writing like an eighth grader! Abuse is so immature.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderabout 6 years agoAuthor
To: Anon 2/5/18

"Quit writing like an eighth grader! Abuse is so immature."

I'm sorry Anon, but in Chapter one we've already, FIRMLY, established that Heidi can beat the living shit out of Carl anytime she chooses. Carl is not physically capable of defeating her in an altercation. Period.

THIS story is erotic because she enjoys what he is doing.

Now, it is perfectly fine for you to not enjoy this kind of story. That is your right and your business. But I don't enjoy you claiming I hate women.

So, stop posting like an eighth grader.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHaydenDLinder@HaydenDLinder
10/3/2022 Hi everyone, Just updating my profile. The link below is to my Fantasy Fiction book about Ninjas. "The Hand of Death." https://www.amazon.com/Hand-Death-Hayden-D-Linder-ebook/dp/B00VC1408Y/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1EMTDQT5HENZN&keywords=hayden+d+linder&qid=1664811261&s=book...