It Happened on a Dare Pt. 05

Story Info
Her journey comes to completion or does it!
1.7k words
4.76
3.2k
6

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers

Janelle woke early finding Kevin's arms still holding her tightly her only thought at that moment was how for the 1st time in her life she felt completely happy & content. In her short time on this earth she had always felt a little out of sorts, not sad or unhappy just a feeling that life should maybe be different but never knew what that meant until today that she had finally found her perfect life path.

After laying in his arms for what felt like forever Janelle slipped from his grip jumping into the shower before dressing quietly to cook breakfast for the wonderful man asleep in her bed. Dressed in her most revealing baby doll pajamas she cooked bacon, eggs & toast, made coffee &fresh squeezed orange juice placing it on bed tray finally walking into the bedroom to Kevin.

"Good morning sleepy head, I made something for you to eat," Janelle said as she entered the room.

Kevin stirred his arms stretching, then wiping his eyes he looked at the sweet lovely vision of a woman walking towards him, "God you are so beautiful, you didn't have to do that for me," Kevin said as she placed the food down unfolding the napkin placing it on his bare chest.

"It's my pleasure I love doing this for you, besides I need you to keep your strength and virility up for later," Janelle said smiling before she kissed him good morning.

After Kevin ate and showered they drove to a large adult store a few towns over, the cashier must have thought they were going to have some kind of party when seven different lubes & desensitizers were place on the counter.

As they walked back to Kevin's car he asked, "so how about I take you to lunch so I can show off my beautiful lady?"

Janelle took his arm leaning her head gently against his shoulder smiling so happily said, "yes I would love that." Then kissed his cheek, the bright pink lipstick she was wearing leaving a faint lip print on that she softly wiped away.

They decided on a small bistro not far from the store and were seated at a table in the middle of the dining area where Janelle felt so many of the men seeming to stare at her, the short red skirt she wore accentuated her perfectly smooth legs and small round tight ass. Smiling back at the men she sat close to Kevin holding him tightly almost as if to telling those men, "I'm his not yours eat your hearts out."

Kevin took in the actions of Janelle seemingly teasing those men and said, "you are so beautiful and I am so happy it's them jealous you are with me and not the other way around, I am a very lucky guy." Then kissing her as he watched some of those men being poked by the girls they were with.

"No it is I who should thank you I am so blessed to be with you honey," Janelle said after their lips parted.

As they were finishing their meal Janelle noticed something that made her eyes open wide, her friend John, whom she hadn't seen since that 1st night he & Steve dressed her for the 1st time, walked in with a slightly chubby blond on his arm. As the sat down across the room from them she saw John look back at her noticing her as his mouth opened a bit in shock when he finally realized that she was his friend Jay.

John and his date ordered their meal which came after Janelle & Kevin got their dessert, a single piece of seven layer chocolate cake drizzled with a dark raspberry drizzle. Janelle glanced over seeing John staring in amazement as Kevin fed her slowly one tiny bite at a time, she licked her lips showing off to John just how happy & sexy she both felt and looked.

As they got up from the table as her back faced John, Janelle ran her hand down the back of her skirt allowing it to show off the silhouette of her nice little round ass. Peeking back she could see the blank stare in his face as she walked arm in arm with Kevin as they left.

Finally arriving back home both Kevin & Janelle seemed like two teenagers ready for their 1st time. Nervously Janelle undressed Kevin, amazement filled her once again as his 7 1/2" of manhood stood in front of her. Dropping to her knees she kissed it before taking that massive shaft inside her mouth, Kevin's hands gently wrapped around her face he smiled when her eyes looked up him.

Kevin slowly pulled Janelle up as she released his cock from her mouth she rose until he kissed her they kissed for what seemed like forever breaking long enough for him to tell her how beautiful she was. Janelle could sense that today was going to be the day she would complete her journey into womanhood.

Kevin slowly began unbuttoning her blouse kissing her neck softly as he removed it from her. Her pink bra along with the taped on breast came next, when her thin chest with small pinkish brown nipple was exposed he kissed each nipple ever so softly as his hands ran up and down her tiny waistline. As he began suckling her nipples he unzipped her tight red dress letting it fall to the floor as she stepped out of it, finally he rolled her panty hose down and off leaving her only in her bright red g-sting lace panties. Kevin tried to take them off but Janelle wanting to feel only as a woman didn't want her little cock exposed instead spreading out on the bed sliding the tiny string back showing her lover what she wanted him to take.

"God your ass is so amazing, are you sure you are ready for this Janelle?" Kevin asked.

"Yes baby, I want you to be my 1st, please make me your girl," Janelle answered sounding both so sweet and sexy at the same time.

Kevin thought he would just want to fuck her ass but something overtook him a new sensation, a need actually, filled him as he leaned into her spreading open exposing her cherry to him as he drove his tongue against that tight hole flicking it over and over.

"Oh my yes baby oh shit that feels so freaking good," Janelle said as her body squirmed all about.

Coming up for air for a second Kevin said, "Oh my God you taste so good, I want to savor this forever!"

Kevin's tongue bore inside, Janelle could feel the wetness fill her as she felt tiny shockwaves pulsing throughout her entire body she could even feel her tiny cocklet trying hard to break away from it's jailcell of tape holding it down. Janelle was pressing her ass back trying to push his tongue deeper.

"Yes fuck me with that tongue, God I love you," she screamed suddenly realizing what she had said as she thought it might scare him away, but her desires quickly dismissed her dread away.

Minutes later she could feel Kevin's tongue slide from her ass as he raised up, then slowly he covered her hole with that sweet smelling lube hovering above her before asking, "are you ready, I need you badly and I think love you too?"

"Yes, yes I am ready be gentle my love," Janelle said as tears welled in her eyes after hearing those words from him.

Opening the strawberry desensitizing anal lube he covered her sweet hole flicking his tongue at it seeing what she tasted like with the lube before standing above her. Kevin gently pressed the head of his swollen cock against Janelle's ass, her hole spreading wide open but still resisted as he pressed harder forcing her orifice to stretch beyond comprehension. Janelle turned her head looking into his eyes nodding telling him it was ok, she was ready then mouthed "I love you" to him.

Pushing harder his fat head forced into her and another 2" of his shaft slid in easily at 1st before she tightened down on it as a wave of pain filled her entire body. Kevin paused Janelle calmed her body allowing him to push forward. Three more inches filled her before another hard push buried his cock deep into her taking her anal virginity as he began fucking her slowly gaining cadence faster and faster.

"Yes oh yes, I never knew something could feel so good, oh baby," Janelle screamed almost at the top of her lungs as she pressed her ass hard against Kevin's raging cock.

"God you are so hot, I might not be able to hold back much longer I am so fucking horny," Kevin said panting as he rapid fired his cock in and out of her.

"Don't hold back make me all your, fill me with your hot cum complete my journey into womanhood," Janelle told him crying as she knew he was not only making her his own but after today she would be a complete woman.

Kevin unable to restrain fired huge streams of cum into her tight ass, each time he pushed his cock deeper a stream of cum pushed from her ass dripping down her thighs. Finally the last stream dribbles inside her, Kevin's cock totally spent from the most amazing sex he had ever had in his life slowly shrinking pulling it's way out inch by inch.

The two lovers both spent every ounce of energy seemingly drained from their bodies as Kevin rolled her over holding them tightly together in what can be described as the most passionate hug imaginable.

Kevin looking deeply into Janelle's eyes said, "I do, I do really love you Janelle you are the most perfect woman I have ever met."

Janelle began crying like a little girl looking up at Kevin before taking a deep breath and saying, "I love you too, this is the happiest I have ever been in my life, you make me happy and complete."

The two kissed and even though it was only 6:30 on a Sunday night they were so exhausted as they drifted into a completely sated sleep...

dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers