It Happened on a Dare Pt. 04

Story Info
Her transformation continues.
2.3k words
4.69
6.4k
10

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers

Janelle picked out the outfit she would wear on her 1st real date with Kevin, the jumping into the shower she daydreamed about what it might be like to be his girlfriend before her mind was jolted back to the reality of him not knowing about her secret. As she finished showering so many scenarios played in her head, she was so scared he wouldn't accept her for who she is if he knew but also knew that he had to know as it was the right thing to do.

Dressing she put on a very white lacey panties after she had taped herself down, then slid her legs into a pair of nude nylons. After taping on her breasts she then put on a matching white lace bra and did her makeup wanting to look her best for Kevin. Then came the simple yellow sundress with small white polka dots and lastly a pair of yellow 3" heels completed the simple but sweet look she wanted to present her date with.

Finally Kevin knocked on her door, as she answered she saw him dressed so very nicely in black chinos with a light red polo shirt and black deck shoes as he held out a dozen beautiful red roses.

"Hello, I hope you like roses, they were the only thing I could think of to match how beautiful I think you look?" Kevin asked.

"Yes they are very lovely, thank you," Janelle said kissing his cheek before taking them and putting them in a vase.

Kevin took her hand as they walked to his car together, he opened the door for her as she slid into the soft leather seats she hoped upon hope that he took the news of her secret well.

Janelle was very happy that their table at the restaurant was a bit remote from most of the others in the room tucked in the left corner.

"So Kevin tell me more about yourself," Janelle asked between courses.

"Well I am the middle child having both an older & younger sister, my mom raised us on her own when my father left her. Mary my oldest sister was 5, I was 3 and Jenny my baby sister was 8 months old. Mom worked as an office manager during the week and cleaned houses on weekends to make ends meet, my father paid child support and alimony for a while but disappeared from the face of the earth when I was 7 and mom did her best to support us. I graduated high school and got a full scholarship playing football which allowed me to get my degree and then well you know about my fiancée and my ex best friend hooking up, so I guess you know all about me. So Janelle tell me all about yourself?" Kevin said taking a deep breath as he awaited her story.

Nervously Janelle began her story, "I have a sister Katie who is 6 years older and an older brother Jimmy who is 10 years older, mom & dad got a big surprise when I came around. Jimmy graduated high school and went into the army right after then married Kathie who was also in the army, both of them are making a career there. Katie went to college but quit in her 2nd year making my parents a bit upset, she then got pregnant with my nephew Joey when she was 20 by a one night stand and 2 years later another pregnancy, my niece Kallie, by her boyfriend who left her. She met Henry her newest guy and has been with him a few years they have one child Keith and live in Texas now."

Before she could finish their meals arrived, as she ate she told Kevin that she would finish her story on the way out.

Finally finished they walked across the street to the park, they sat together at a park bench set away from the crowd of people taking in the live music playing in the center of the park. Kevin put his arm around her, Janelle shivered with excitement as she felt his masculine arm holding her.

Kevin leaned in pausing before asking, "may I kiss you Janelle?"

Janelle was speechless as she gazed into his eye and could only nod her head slowly in approval.

Kevin's lips softly touch hers his tongue gently parting her lips as his tongue found hers. As they kissed Janelle felt tiny waves of electricity all over her body, her taped down cock trying it's best to break itself free. The kiss continued for many minutes before it hit her, she knew she had to tell him now but how?

Pulling slowly away Janelle took a breath before saying, "Kevin I need to continue my story now if that's ok? I want you to know all about me before we continue on."

Kissing her cheeks Kevin looked into her eyes saying, "Janelle I want to know everything about you, I know we only known each other a minute but I think you are something special. I felt an instant attraction to you the moment I saw you before we even spoke a word. Please continue, tell me it all."

"You know about the rest of my family, now let me tell you about myself. I wasn't the most popular person, always kind of shy and tucked away into a shell. After high school I took a job and well I didn't know what I wanted to do with myself and still am not sure where my life goes from here. A little while ago I, well, sort of figured out my life path wasn't exactly on the same course as what I was destined for. I made a decision to follow a path I never knew existed but once it showed itself to me I knew it was the right choice and well that is what I need to discuss with you." Janelle said taking a pause to work up the courage.

"Ok Janelle and what might that new path be for you?" Kevin asked.

Looking down to the ground for a second and taking a short breath Janelle continued, "I hope this doesn't change your opinion of me because I really really like you and I want to see where this goes for us. Up until a short while ago I lived as a man named Jay, on a dare my friends had me dress as a woman and well it's hard to explain but I instantly knew something felt so right me being a girl. I know I don't have girl parts but I know it's what I am supposed to be. I am sorry if this grosses you out but I couldn't date you and not tell you."

Janelle looked at Kevin with a blank look in his eyes not knowing what he was thinking. All sorts of negative things went through her mind, the end was near this relationship was to be over before it even had a chance to begin, her eyes looked down as tears welled up.

A moment more passed before Kevin spoke, "well that's a surprise for sure, look I'm not gay or anything and I've always been with a woman, but something about you is so fucking alluring I mean I feel you are a girl nothing about you is a man to me. Look I've never been with anyone like you and I really want to see where this goes because I really really like you too."

Kevin kissed her slowly wiping away the falling tears before saying, "so what do you think, you want to see where this takes us?"

Janelle looking into his eyes answering him, "yes, yes I would so much love to see where we go from here," before kissing him back over and over kissing him.

"So where would you like to go now, anywhere you want my lady, anywhere you want?" Kevin asked.

"My apartment isn't far would you like to come over maybe watch a movie with me?" Janelle asked.

Kevin stood up extending his hand before saying, "your wish is my command lovely lady."

Janelle's body once again tingled with tiny electric shocks exploding at every nerve ending.

After arriving Janelle turned on the tv as they tried picking something to watch, but both were so nervous and knew what they wanted wasn't a movie.

"Kevin I, well I am not sure how to ask this but I really want you to be my 1st. I hope you don't think I'm a whore or anything and I understand if it's too much." Janelle softly said.

"Yes, I mean I would be honored! Are you sure you want to?" Kevin answered without even considering he wouldn't.

Janelle stood up taking his hand leading them to her room, she sat Kevin on the bed and danced a slow dance beginning to slowly strip for him. 1st the shoes were kicked off, then the dress slowly pulled up exposing her in only a bra, nylons and panties. Janelle watched Kevin as she noticed him almost sweating as his eyes where affixed to her every movement. Next she rolled down her nylons stepping out of them as she walked to Kevin her legs straddling over his as she kissed him, not a soft kiss but a kiss filled with lust and passion.

"God you are beautiful," Kevin said the moment their lips parted.

Janelle began pulling the polo up and over his head exposing his chest, gasping as she examined how much more muscular he appeared with skin exposed.

Kevin grasped Janelle's tight little round ass amazed how it felt so much better than his ex's and even all the other girls before her. Janelle was cooing softly as his hands explored every inch of her bottom.

"Oh God that feels so good," Janelle shrieked before kissing him again and again.

Janelle then stood up backing her ass against Kevin sitting down as she wiggled it grinding into his groin before asking, "do you like this baby?"

Kevin's body gave him away as his cock grew instantaneously once that hot ass was on top of him. He finally answered her, "yes oh my yes so very much."

After his cock was rock hard Janelle stood back up slowly unzipping his pants taking them off one leg at a time, his cock protruding as it tented in those tidy whites he was wearing.

"Wow looks like something needs releasing," Janelle said before slowly sliding them off of him, Kevin's cock all 7 1/2" of rock hard was staring back at her.

"So do you like that baby?" Kevin asked with a wry smile on his face.

Without speaking Janelle dropped until her mouth surrounded his cock, amazed at how easy it was to suck her very 1st cock. She began bobbing her head up and down until finally she was ready to try to deep throat him, pausing for a few seconds before letting his head penetrate into her. Just before she did a few droplets of precum oozed onto her tongue, the flavor sent waves of near orgasms through her taped cock as she felt it pulsing but even though no cum fired from her cock she felt the same, no even better than anytime she had actually orgasmed. Without hesitation she took his entire cock into her mouth sending it deep into her throat, rapidly fucking her own mouth with her new lover's cock.

"Oh my God Janelle this is by far the best blowjob ever, I can't wait for more.........." Kevin said his voice trailing off as he felt is cock buried balls deep.

A few minutes later his cock exploded, streams of cum fired into Janelle mouth and down her throat. She held his cock deep inside her throat as they final streams of cum rapidly fired out as she savored every tiny droplet. Finally she sucked the last tiny bit from his tiny little slit sucking hard as his cock made a loud popping sound as it released from her.

"So I guess you liked that huh baby?" Janelle said with a huge grin on her face.

"No I didn't like it I loved it," Kevin said pulling his lover up so they were face to face kissing her as he tasted a bit of his own cum that left a tiny film on her tongue.

They kissed and kissed for such a long time when Kevin looked at the clock and noticed it was almost 1am time passed so quickly he thought. Breaking form their kiss Kevin said, "Janelle it's late maybe I should get going, I mean if you want me to."

Janelle quickly answered, "you don't have to, unless you want to. I mean, well if you wanted you could stay the night."

It only took seconds to answer but to Janelle it seemed like hours passed before Kevin said, "I would like that very much, I mean we don't have to well you know if you don't want to I could just hold you if you like."

"I would like that, I mean I've never made love to a guy and I don't have anything in the house to use that would allow that big cock of yours inside me without hurting. Maybe if you stay we can go shopping for something to use tomorrow?, Janelle said shyly.

"If you want then yes we could do that," Kevin said.

The two new lovers spooned as they lay in bed together, Janelle thinking to herself this was the greatest feeling she had ever felt in her life as Kevin fell asleep. She could tell this new feeling seemed to be both contentment and excitement as she drifted asleep..........................................

dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers