It Happened One Happy Hour Pt. 02

Story Info
The woman in me begins to flourish.
5.6k words
4.63
5.2k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 07/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,708 Followers

"Why is your hair down? You smell of sex. Where have you been? Do you have any idea what time it is?"

This is what I came home to. In all fairness, my wife had every reason to suspect something was going on. I never stay out as late as I did my first night with Taggert. But, after spending the night making love with a gentle tender man, being held in his arms to enjoy the afterglow of becoming his woman, I was in no mood for her theatrics.

"Helen, why all the drama. I'm here. I'm home. I'm safe. And my bun came undone during some horseplay during happy hour." I walked away eager to climb into bed and replay, alone in the dark, the events of the evening and savor the excitement I was feeling.

My rear end was sore as I undressed thinking about being with Taggert. I wondered how I could achieve that without hurting the ones I loved.

I switched off the light and climbed my tired body into bed. I lay thinking as my wife entered and climbed in beside me. Turning to face her, I found she was facing away from me. "Good night, Helen," I quietly said.

I turned away from my wife facing the opposite direction. I felt it best to think about Taggert and all I had learned about me from him when not having Helen in my line of vision.

During the drive back to my automobile, Taggert and I agreed to keep our relationship on the down low at the office. They frown on extramarital affairs in the conservative environment in which we worked.

He kissed me goodbye and told me he'd have a surprise for me Friday evening when I got to his place. I was excited hearing that he thought enough of me to want to give me a gift already. And Friday was two days away. Like a child waiting for Santa Claus to visit, I tingled with anticipation.

I slept soundly, the sleep of the well-fucked. Waking to conversations of my tweens preparing to head off to school. I showered and shaved. Looking in the mirror, I imagined a change in me that, if I'm being honest, only I could see. I looked for the features Taggert saw in me. My lips were full as he described, and I had never noticed. I began to see me differently.

I locked the bathroom door and went back to the mirror. Brushing my hair to the sides, parting it in the middle, I studied my appearance. Were I to wear it that way, I would definitely require bangs. I put my hair in a bun, unlocked the door and dressed for work.

Funny how things that never mattered before rapidly became all important. I wanted Taggert to approve of me, of my appearance. His approval of my attire would have a more direct impact on me but that was for later. Now, I chose colors that I hoped he would like to see on me.

Brown suit, white shirt, pink and beige tie completed my work attire. Taggert was much on my mind as I routinely kissed Helen's cheek. "I'm off," I told her without waiting for a reply. "I may be late, so don't hold dinner."

The sunshine made me happy. I felt light on my feet. Excitement filled me as did thoughts of a future with the handsome young man with whom I was so infatuated.

I barely remembered the drive to the office, so eager was I to see my man. He was waiting for me. A promise made as we parted last night. A promise kept. My heart swelled at the sight of him.

We rode up in the back of the crowded elevator, our fingers interlaced together discretely. Just as the lift stopped, Taggert patted my bottom. "Lunch, sir?"

"I look forward to it," I smiled at him as we parted company, heading for my office and he, his cubical.

Lunch couldn't arrive quickly enough for me. I bristled with excited thoughts of this new relationship. The costs of which were not on my mind. My only thoughts were of the next time I would lay in my lover's arms.

Taggert came into my office and closed the door. "How's my girl today?"

I rose and walked in front of my desk to greet him. "I'm better than I was yesterday at this time. How's my man?"

In a split second I found myself in a hug and kissing my man. Taking my wrist, Taggert brought my hand to the front of his trousers and placed on his already hard cock. Breaking our kiss, he smiled, "This is how I am."

I grasped his cock, "You're so bad," I teased. "I suppose this is my lunch?"

"Only if you want it, Gregory. Gregory, Greg, not really a fitting name for a woman, is it?"

"Are you suggesting a name change?"

"You tell me."

Taggert was right. How did he know of such things? "Yes. But only when were together all alone. Any ideas?" I asked as I locked the door.

Going back to my man, he gathered me in his arms and used both hands to hold me by my bottom. "Grace? I think not. A bit too on the nose. Phyllis? No. I knew a Phyllis once. Nasty bitch. Forget Phyllis. Tell me darling, what do you think?"

I walked him to my desk chair and sat him down in my chair. Kneeling between his legs, I kissed his cock through his trousers. Looking up at him, I smiled. "You're the boss. You're sitting in the boss's chair. You decide. In the meantime, I think I'll have my lunch."

I opened his pants and pulled out his very nice erection. "You're going to spoil me," Taggert sighed as I swallowed his manhood to the root.

So, into sucking my man that I didn't notice that he had my hair undone again. I only learned of it when he used it to guide my activity.

"That's it, baby, suck my cock. God, how lucky I am to have you."

That caused me to look up at him. "I'm the lucky one," I breathed. "I can't remember feeling so alive. I mean that Taggert." I returned to his cock, giving my man the pleasure, he deserved.

"I want you to leave your hair down for the remainder of the day. Can you do that for me, baby?"

Our office was conservative and had someone caught on to what was going on between Taggert and me, well, we'd both be searching the want Ads tomorrow and dusting off our resume`s.

When I hesitated, Taggert pulled my face off his cock so our eyes could meet. "Would you do it for me, honey? Please?"

There it was again. The "becoming familiar" racing of my heart when I commit to my man. "For you, my darling. I'll do it for you."

I kissed the tip of his cock, closed my eyes and imagined Taggert and I alone on some island where we'd be free to be ourselves. I worked my mouth down the side of the hot shaft and back up while using my thumb to caress the head.

"That's it, my sexy bitch. Suck it Gregory. Suck your man's cock."

I worked my mouth and hands up and down his cock. I wanted what he refused me last night. "Give me your cum, my darling man. Let me taste your seed."

My wish was granted. Holding my hair with one hand, his other on the top of my head, Taggert's hips began to rise and fall. Each rise thrust his cock deep in my mouth. Holding my head to his cock, I felt it jerk and pulse giving me my first taste of sperm. I swallowed as his cock pulsed and jerked again and again. When he at last finished, I savored my man's seed, happy to be rewarded for my efforts.

I held his cock in my mouth as he eventually softened. Using my hankie, I dried my man as watched me tend to him. "That was wonderful, my sexy girl, simply wonderful. Might we patent your oral skills?"

I giggled like a schoolgirl and was happy I was able to please my man.

True to my word, I allowed my hair to be bun free that afternoon. I even parted it in the middle when I had a break. Passing Taggert's cubicle, I peeped in to show him. He was on his phone but smiled and gave me a thumbs up. "Happy hour?" I whispered.

Taggert shook his head and mouthed, "Later". I left him to his call hoping he wasn't going to bail on me.

I sat behind my closed door after telling my secretary to hold all calls. Taking stock of the latest developments in my life, I knew I was becoming a tad insecure about it all. I was already becoming emotionally detached from my wife. Years ago, we were the perfect couple. Both of us conservative in our ideals and life. But as the years passed, she grew more conservative as I began to think more liberally.

Not since our honeymoon had I seen her naked body. Likewise, she preferred not to see my naked form. And not once had she taken me into her mouth. Still, she never permitted me to perform oral sex on her either. Might I have mistaken her prudishness for conservatism? After our second child was born, sex was a rare event in our home. Always she was tired, had a headache, or was on her period. And always complained that I was grossly over sexed. When she did relent, the sex we had was passionless, without love.

Could I leave her without guilt? Did she only see me as a provider and nothing more?

My children would be an issue. How would they think of me if I divorce Helen? What would their reaction be seeing me as another man's woman? Could I even share that side of me with them?

I remember in biology class that the strongest force in humans is sex. As I sat with the taste of my man's seed on my lips and tongue, my dick grew hard, and my balls ached.

Instead of going to happy hour as usual, Taggert took me to his automobile and whisked us off at once to his place. A quick kiss and we both undressed ourselves.

Our bodies entwined; we lay together talking. I poured my heart out about my thoughts of Helen, the children, everything. Taggert comforted me as I cried my eyes out.

"Baby girl, you'll figure out what's important to you. And as intelligent as you are, you'll navigate your way through the rough seas ahead."

"Thank you, my darling," I told him, kissing his cheek. "You're so sweet and understanding."

"Just know that I'll be there for you, Gregory. Rain or shine, I'll be there. And baby, I hope you'll be here with me."

Taggert gave me a confidence boost. He was sweet, caring, and so damned sexy. I cupped his balls and giggled when I asked if I could have my dinner.

I started at his balls bathing them with my tongue while slowly masturbating his wonderful cock. I smiled up at my man as I licked and kissed my way up the shaft until I reached the crown. His pre-cum again tasted bland when compared to his seed but I decided I liked it as I jacked more pearls to the surface and savored them.

"You do that so well, my love. Where did you learn how to please a man?"

Lapping at the head, I confessed I never had oral sex on me. "I guess I'm inspired."

"Wait. You've never once had your dick in another's mouth?"

"Never."

Taggert sat up and took my face in his hands. He looked serious. "Darling, I must tell you this. I need to be up front. As long as you are mine, you will never know the pleasure of having your dick in another's mouth. I don't do that. It's not who I am. Please understand, I adore you. I will never tire of feeling my cock in your mouth and pussy. But I am not a cock sucker. If what I've told you is a deal breaker, well, I hope it's not, but I would understand."

I didn't know what to make of that. I was crestfallen and it must have shown.

"Darling, Gregory, as long as you want to be mine, to be with me, I will always be the man. You will always be my woman. In our world, what will be our world, you will be the recipient of my seed. I will never taste nor have your seed injected in me. If you want to be mine, you must respect that and me as your man. If you find that arrangement unsuitable, you are free to break it off."

"But what about you? Will you be faithful to me as your woman? Will you or will you go off and share this cock with someone else like me?"

I was greatly relieved to hear my man swear to be faithful to me as long as we're together.

"Thank you, my love. Then as your woman, I accept that you will never taste my sperm, nor will I pester you to let me fuck you."

I knew I'd given in too easily. Maybe I'd regret it but at that minute, Taggert was my man, and I would respect his wishes. I didn't have an understanding of how relationships such as ours worked. As far as I knew, Taggert's way was normal in this world. "But what am I to do?"

"What do you mean, Gregory?"

"Well, after I make you cum and I'm in need of relief, what am I to do?"

"You may masturbate if you wish."

"So, there it is. I could masturbate if I so chose. That doesn't seem fair, Taggert. You get yours and leave me to fend for myself."

He thought about that for a minute as I went back to sucking his cock.

"Well, if you want, I can introduce you to women like you who would be happy to help you to a climax."

"I don't know. I'm already unfaithful to my wife. I don't want to be unfaithful to you too."

"Then it's settled. You can masturbate after blowing me if you want. And you'll cum when we make love."

When we make love. I loved hearing that. I moaned around Taggert's cock and began to masturbate myself. He came first and after swallowing his seed and cleaning his cock, I knelt so that he could watch me get off.

"God, how I love seeing my woman like you are now. You've made me very happy choosing not to share yourself."

"Not with anyone but you, my handsome man."

My wife did not wait up for me which made it easy for me not to have to lie to her. I lay on the couch thinking of my life and weighing the pros and cons of becoming a woman for Taggert. I could think I didn't want that. Hell, I could even say it out loud. But it wouldn't matter. Being with Taggert made me feel more alive than I had in years. And the erection I got thinking about being with him, being his woman was proof enough that it was meant to be.

I slept on the couch that night and didn't dream. When I awoke my two children were there staring at me. "Why's daddy sleeping on the couch?" They wanted to know.

"I just fell asleep here after a long day. Run along now or you'll be tardy for your classes."

I showered and was dressing when my wife came into the room. I was unable to face her as she began berating me. "I know you're cheating on me. Seeing another woman. I bet she's a trollop too."

"I can't do this, Helen. I have not been with another woman, and I swear on the lives of our children that is the absolute truth."

"I don't believe you. You come home reeking of the scent of another. You wear your hair differently; for her I presume. You haven't pestered me for sex this whole week. So, I know you're getting it somewhere else."

I finished dressing and walked out the room without further response to her accusations. "I won't be home this weekend. I have some serious thinking to do. Tell the children I love them very much and shall miss them very much."

The drive to work was one in which I was constantly dabbing the tears from my eyes. This wasn't going to be easy.

I checked myself in the rear view and considered putting my hair in the bun I was so accustomed to. Then I thought of Taggert, my dear sweet Taggert. "Fuck it." I brushed my hair and made sure to part it in the middle like my man suggested.

"I'm going to get it styled so I have bangs," I made the mental note as I entered the firm's building.

"Great look, sir," the security guard smiled as he ran his wand over me.

"Thank you, Allen. It's experimental. The bun was giving me headaches."

"Well all I can say is the experiment was successful."

I laughed and left, riding up to my 8th floor office in the lift.

I stopped by Taggert's cubicle and saw he wasn't in. "Strange," I thought with disappointment. I was hoping he'd see me wearing my hair the way he likes.

I busied myself in the cases I'd ignored for two days. Around 10 AM, my secretary rang me up. "Taggert Wilson on line 2, sir."

"Got it. Thank you."

"Taggert. Where are you? Why did you not come into work today?"

"I had errands to run, Gregory. Remember how to get to my place?"

"I'll never forget it."

"Wonderful. I expect my woman to be here for dinner. 6 PM sharp. Is that okay with you?"

"She'll be there, lover." I chuckled at my reference to myself.

Finally, the work week came to end, and I hurried off to be with my man.

"I missed you today, Taggert," I told him as he gathered me in his arms.

Our kiss was long, passionate, and left me breathless.

"Wow. I guess you missed me too," I said catching my breath.

"I did. And believe it or not, today was all about you and tonight. Why not get out of that suit and into something a little more comfortable?"

"I brought nothing with me in which to change," I told him as I loosened my tie.

"Remember I said I'd have a surprise if you spent the weekend with me? It's on the bed. Go check it out and if you like it, put it on."

"You're so sweet," I smiled. After kissing him on the lips, I headed for the bedroom.

There on the bed was a neatly wrapped package. The paper was pink and tied with a wide red ribbon. Opening it carefully so as to keep the paper and bow as a souvenir, I found a small, dark Navy-blue pajama set.

I held the top up and saw that it was buttoned up the front with sleeves that would leave most of my shoulders exposed.

The bottoms were another story all together. Very short, I reasoned that they would barely contain my bottom. I undressed quickly. I was nervous and excited all at the same time. My first attempt to wear female garments, "I will never return from this," I thought as I removed my boxers and pulled the tiny bottoms up. The silk was cool and soft. I donned the top and buttoned it up before examining myself in the mirror.

It was sexy in a way that was so different than what I was used to. Seeing me, my hair down, parted in the middle, framing my face, the top fitting me perfectly. The bottoms were as I expected. "Leave it to my man to show off my bottom," I thought as I saw nearly half the bottom my buttocks were left exposed.

I waked out to show Taggert. "Beautiful Just stunning," he smiled. "Do you like it?"

I went to my man and put my arms around his neck. "I love it. It's beautiful. Thank you for thinking of me."

"I think of nothing else, Gregory. Ah that name doesn't seem to fit you anymore. Have you given any more thought as to what name you might like to have?"

It came to me at once. "Stella. Do you like it? I asked, afraid he would laugh.

"I don't like it," Taggert smiled. Then, taking me in his arms again, he smiled, "I love it, Stella. And I know this is very sudden but I love you too."

His hands went from my waist to my bottom. He caressed my naked bum waiting for me to respond.

"Taggert, my darling," I said my arms over his neck. "It is all so very sudden as you said." I watched a look of dismay come over my man. He started to say something, but I stopped him. "It's also sudden for me. I love you too."

Amazing how those 4 little words brightened up my man. "This calls for a celebration, Stella. I'll get us a glass of champagne."

I looked at myself in the foyer mirror and saw the little top was exposing my chest hair. "Taggert, do you have a razon with a new blade a girl could borrow, please?"

"In the loo, Stella. Would you like for me to get it for you?"

"Thank you, no. I know where your loo is. Give me a half hour, love, and some privacy."

I showered under hot water trying my best to keep my hair dry. Using Taggert's razon and a new blade, I shaved my chest. Then, not satisfied, I shaved the rest of my body being extremely cautious around my dick and balls. His after-shave lotion stung for a few minutes before it stopped. I put my new PJs back on and went back to my man.

"Save any champagne for your lady," I asked.

Taggert wasn't as surprised as I thought he might be. "I suspected you were going to do that for me, baby girl. I like the look. How far did you take it?"

"All the way sailor," I grinned and pulled my boy-cut bottoms down so he could see.

"God damn but I was right about you."

"Right about what, kind sir?"

"Don't take this the wrong way, Stella, but I knew you'd love being a woman for a man. I was going to make sure that I was that man."

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,708 Followers
12