It Happened One Happy Hour Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taggert sat on the couch as he waited for me to respond to what he'd just said. I thought about it for a few seconds before realizing that it really didn't matter.

I went over and plopped down on his lap. My bottom faced out ward as I hugged my man's neck. "I'm glad you found me, my love. I've never felt so, so, oh, I don't know. I know I'm happy."

We kissed and Taggert raised goose bumps all over me as he ran his hands over my shaved legs. He opened my top and sucked one of my nipples. My dick which was hard as soon as I left the office was now throbbing. "Take me to bed, Taggert. Fuck me, make love to me. Do whatever you want. I just need to feel your cock in me again."

My man rose with me in his arms and carried me to his bed. Placing me gently on the bed, I watched him undress as I removed my PJs. God he was sexy. Broad chested, well defined muscular arms. His legs were sturdy. I loved how the hair on his chest ended in a line of hair pointing to his cock.

Taggert was half erect when he approached me. He knelt on the bed and took his cock in his hand. "Suck me, baby. Show your man how well Stella can suck a cock."

I lay on my side slurping and snarling on his big cock. He pulled his cock from my mouth and pulled my face into his scrotum. I was only too happy to kiss and lick his balls.

When I was ready to have him, I pushed him over on his back. Truth told; he allowed me to do that. I told Taggert to give me a few seconds which I used to fetch the KY. He opened his legs and lay watching as I greased his fine member. Then, after smearing some on my bottom, I mounted my man.

Reaching back, I placed my man's love muscle at the entrance to my pussy and began to lower myself. We were watching each other closely as I began my descent on Taggert's stiff organ. Yes, there was pain but nothing like the first time.

My hands on the bed by his head, I rocked back and forth fucking myself. "Taggert, your Stella feels so full, so fulfilled. You make me feel like the woman you want me to be."

"No, my love. You now feel like the woman you always were meant to be."

He pulled me down and we kissed. The moaning I heard emanated from me. "Damn girl, you look so sexy right now," Taggert smiled.

I rode his cock spewing my orgasm on his stomach and chest. Taggert decided he wanted to control the pace. His strong hands took me by my hips. Pushing up and pulling down, Taggert fucked me for several minutes as I wailed and cried out my love for him. My turn, baby," he growled ass he pushed his cock deep in my welcoming pussy.

I didn't feel his sperm but I knew he was cumming when I felt his cock expand and pulse several times. "Yes, daddy," I groaned. "Fill me, give me your seed lover, put a baby in your bitch."

I lay flat on Taggert, my sperm covering me too. We panted until we caught our breath. "Darling, I'll get a wash cloth," I whispered as his deflated cock plopped out of me.

Taggert watched as I cleaned his chest and stomach, and then his cock. Smiling, he said, "Put a baby in my bitch, huh? A little over the top, don't you think?"

My face shot up to see him grinning. We both had a long belly laugh experiencing the joy that accompanies love.

Saturday, after preparing my man breakfast of two eggs over easy and a bagel, I told him I had to go out for a while. When I started to dress, all I had was my suit and shirt I'd worn the day before. I needed to invest in a new wardrobe.

I won't bore you with the details of my shopping trip. I will say that the looks and reactions I recieved were as I expected. The clerks didn't know how to address me. Dressed in men's clothing as I was, and shopping for women's clothing, when I went to check out, the cashier asked me if I found everything I was looking for, er, um, uncertain how to end her question. "Ma'am," I smiled.

"Yes, of course, ma'am it is."

It appeared as though I had reached a major milestone when I told her I was a woman. Just as one's spirits feel lighter after confession, when I told the cashier I was ma'am, I had fully accepted my new sexual identity. A weight I hadn't even realized was there had been lifted from me. Could all of life be this simple? I wondered.

I purchased night ensembles, panties, capri slacks, jeans, a dressing gown, shorts, tops, slippers, and appropriate footwear.

And if you're interested, I bought hair products, lip stick, nail polish, eye liner, shadow, and mascara even though I had no idea what I was going to do with those latter items. Oh, I almost forgot, and shaving kit.

I didn't wish to frighten Taggert that I was moving in so I didn't go over board as much as I wanted.

Taggert found me beautiful, made me feel beautiful, and I wanted to be beautiful for him.

Upon my arrival home, there was a note from Taggert," my darling Stella, I have stepped out to buy groceries. After a quick stop at the liquor store, I should be home by 3. I love you, Stella."

It had been so long since my wife Helen said or even put to paper those words; I love you. Emotions flowed through me. I wanted to shout out in joy and at the same time tears welled up in my eyes. They were happy tears.

I had a couple hours before my man returned. I quickly showered. Then, rooting through my purchases, I chose the red French cut panty, white capri slacks, and a pink tank top.

I quickly polished my nails a subtle red and blew on them, hurrying the drying process.

It took me more than a few attempts until I was satisfied that my lipstick was done correctly. I left the eye make-up for another day.

Sandals completed my outfit.

I waited impatiently for my man to return. I wanted; no make that needed. I needed to know how he felt about my new clothes, hoping I hadn't rushed things.

I needn't have worried. "Darling, my love, come to me," Taggert said as he brought his two bags from the local shops.

We met in an embrace. He kissed me and as always, my heart raced. "Here, let me look at you,' he said pulling away. Holding my hand, my man turned me this way and that.

When he whistled, I blushed. "I take that as having passed inspection, sir."

"More than passed, my lovely. Your taste is exceptional. I love your outfit. I must ask you, dear. have you worn those red undies under your white slacks to entice me?"

I was embarrassed. I rushed to the full length and looked at my bottom. Indeed, you could see I was wearing red panties under my tight capri slacks. Taggert had followed me. "I'm sorry. I am not used to......"

"Hush, baby girl. It is big change. You are not expected to be perfect your first day. By the way, I find your look very enticing." With that, he placed my hand on his growing cock.

"You incorrigible beast," I smiled. We kissed and I do remember that my right foot came up, having bent at the knee. Taggert had a way with me. He could make me feel feminine and sexy at the same time.

I was impressed with my man's culinary skills. He prepared a nice rib eye for two that we shared and a Ceasar salad. Paired with red wine and Taggert's delightful companionship, I was in heaven.

"Have you told your wife yet, Stella?"

"We had a blow up again, yesterdy morning. She accused me of being with a woman. I swore on the life of our children that I hadn't been."

"Did she believe you?"

"No. She pointed out that I haven't pestered, her word, her sex this week. She says that's all the proof she needs."

"You poor thing. I'm sorry I wrecked your home. I'm very glad you're here with me but I feel so guilty."

"Taggert, my love, my sweet man. This isn't for you to feel guilty. The decision was mine. Remember telling me that?"

"I do, Stella."

"So then, push those thoughts aside and kiss me."

Dishes done; we sat together lost in thought. "Stella," Taggert said bringing me back to the now. "I want to see."

"See what, my love?"

"Take off your slacks and let me see you in your new panties. Please darling."

"Oh, alright. If you must," I teased. I stood up and went to the bedroom. "Back in a sec."

I skinned out of the tight capri slacks, made sure my hair was right. And just as I was leaving, I saw the red ribbon which had been tied on my pajama package. I pulled my hair in back, not quite a ponytail but close I tied the ribbon and made sure to have a big red bow.

With my French cut panty and my tank top which left my lower tummy showing I went to my man.

Taggert was almost cartoonish in his reaction. I twirled so that he could see my bottom. "You are not going to put on another thing tonight, my sexy Stella."

"Sexy Stella. I like that, my tall and handsome Taggert," I smiled seductively.

Oh what a romantic he is. Dimming the lights, Taggert put on some soft slow music. Taking my hand, he pulled up and into him. "Shall we dance, my dear?"

"We shall," I giggled.

Holding my left hand close to his chest, his other hand at my waist, we moved in concert to an old Sam Cooke CD he had. "I love you, Stella," he whispered kissing my neck.

"You'd better," I sighed loving that the hand on my waist had moved to my nylon encased bottom.

Taggert was not insatiable. We danced, cuddled, kissed, and talked of many things. When it was time for bed, we lay side by side. "Tomorrow, Stella, we're going out. We need some fresh air. A Sunday walk in the park will do us some good."

He kissed me and rolled to his side. I recognized that move. Many times, I had done the same, when tired and wanting sleep. I listened to his gentle snoring as I lay staring into the darkness wondering if I could actually go out en femme.

You tell me readers, will there be a third chapter? Your comments are most welcomed.

12