It Happened Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife decides to return to her lover.
7k words
3.99
9.5k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Believe it or not, I have been writing this off and on for several years. Sorry for the delay (to those who care.) On to Pt 02................

I left Darius' place with a rock hard cock, even though I had cum from just watching him abuse my wife sexually. I had hoped that a hotwife experience for my wife would unlock a sexual door making her hotter and more interested in sex, but I never imagined that she would be submissive, or more to the point a complete and total slut.  It was hard to fathom, the way she allowed herself to be used and humiliated by a guy less than half her age. But she had.  But more puzzling to me was not that he had romanced her out of her pants when left alone with the young handsome stud, but that she had slutted up for him on a few hours notice.  Had my late backing out on the game pissed her off and she decided to entice the young stud, or was she already planning to give herself to him?

I got home and she was fast asleep. She was naked in the bed.  This never happened.  I guess with the kids at my parents she was able to be nude, but that was out of character for her. Perhaps she was so exhausted she jumped into bed.  She looked very sexy so I decided to get a better look.  I removed the blanket to see her sexy milf body.  Her breasts and nipples were perky as she rested.  Closer inspection would show tiny marks where Darius had sucked/nibbled the night before.  I gently licked her left nipple as she slept, barely moving.  I worked down to her belly and kissed her softly as I worked my way down to her hairless pussy.  She had really shaved cleanly for her lover (not me.)  A rush of humiliation came over me as I realized she had groomed herself for him, not me.  The remnants of him slamming her pussy was there as her still puffy lips and redness were still visible.  She had cleaned up and I did not see any of the cum that had been deposited into her married pussy the prior night.  I could not help myself and started to gently kiss and suck her used lips tenderly.  After a few minutes, she started to moan gently in an approving fashion.  So I continued, half hoping I didn't taste any left over cum and half hoping I did.  Jenna is usually meticulous about cleanliness so I was unsurprised she was super clean as I continued to eat her soft mound, something that she usually tried to stop from enjoying.  She eventually awoke and as she realized what I was doing she tried to get me to stop.

"Oh Honey, ah ah ah st-st stop tha-a-at!", she stuttered out.

But channeling my inner Darius, I grabbed her ass and pulled her into my face tighter.  I was not going to stop without a fight.  Darius had dominated her, why couldn't I?  And after she had struggled for a little bit, she relented and let me continue.  Wow, was it that easy I thought.  Or had Darius worn her out for me?  Either way I was thrilled as I was able to eat her pussy and she tasted fantastic.  And she was really enjoying it.  I was getting her hot.  As I continued her moans got more intense and I could feel and taste that she was the hottest I could ever remember her being with me sexually.  My dick was as hard as could be as I continued to work her lips and get her hot.  I couldn't believe it.  Eventually I had gotten her to that point and she let go and her pussy smothered my face with her sweet sticky, fragrant juices.  I was in heaven.  I had made her hot.  Then it occurred to me she was fantasizing about Darius, the man who really got her hot. At that moment it didn't matter.  I felt wonderful.  I started to crawl up to her body and planned on mounting MY wife, but she turned me away.  I could see in her face that she was thinking of something (and I knew what) and when I tried to kiss her I was rebuffed.  Now ordinarily she would never let me kiss her with her juices on my face, but after what she did with Darius,I was extremely disappointed.  Then she said those words i knew were coming, but I hoped would wait until after I had come in her sweet pussy,

"...Honey, we have to talk."

I stopped, rolled over and put her hand on my cock. "About what, Babe?" I pretended to ask.

She started to talk but couldn't seem to find the right words.  Worse, she had let go of my cock and I started to lose my excitement. She couldn't say anything however so it was up to me to get things started.

"Did something happen last night?" I asked, knowing damn well SOMETHING HAD!

Again she fumbled as I started to shrivel up. She definitely did not know where to start.  Again I interjected.

"You know you can tell me anything, right?  Just tell me, I will be fine," I prodded her.

Finally, like I had done a while ago when I said she could get a boyfriend she just blurted it out, "I cheated on you last night" she said through the formation of some tears. 

"What?" I asked like I had no idea.

"I had sex with another man," she cried out.  "I'm so sorry, I don't know what to say."

"You didn't cheat, I told her."  I had to be careful here, I did not want her to know I knew about it.  "I told you you could get a boyfriend since I don't make you happy in bed," i stated bluntly.

"You weren't serious though," she went on.

I put her hand back on my cock and said, "Of course I meant it.  I just always figured that I would be there to watch,"  As I told her my cock began to harden in her hand and her face changed to one of utter surprise.

"Oh my God!" she said.  "This turns you on?" she asked, seeming half curious and half upset.

"Of course," I said matter of factly.  "I want you to be as hot and turned on as I am.  So what happened?"

She composed herself for a few seconds, grabbed my cock tightly and started to work her way up and down and started to explain.  "I lied.  I didn't go to the game with a woman from the Gym, but a young man.  I don't know what happened but when we got back to his place, I went in and we had sex."

That was a lot tamer than what I had seen so I pressed.  Very few details about anything.  I wasn't going to let her go easily.  "Did you suck his cock?"

"Yes" she said and she was embarrassed.

"Did you get him off?" I went on

"Yes" she said.

"Did you swallow?" I asked with a touch of sarcasm.

She stuttered a tad before saying :"No"

"Wait"  I said.  "You did, YOU DID!" I said letting her know it was in her eyes.

"Well, yes the 2nd time" she said as I cut her off.

"The 2nd time?  How many times did you blow this guy?" I retorted with fake surprise.

Jenna was clearly embarrassed by her actions but she really noticed how hard I was and she was turned on as well by the whole turn of events for her.  "Just twice" she said.

Then she took my cock in her mouth and started sucking.  This was the rarest of rarities for me.  She might give me a few licks and/or sucks, but she did not treat me to blow jobs unless she REALLY wanted something.  Now she actually was turned on.  After seeing how she devoured Darius, I knew she could do a better job than she had done for me in the past and wow did she suck great.  My slut wife was a great cock sucker.  The guys she dated before me probably got awesome blowjobs.  I was getting my first great one.  Within 2 minutes I blew my load.  Since I had come earlier there wasn't much there so it was no challenge for her to swallow, but to my chagrin she got up and went to the bathroom and spit it out.  Rather than demand she swallow next time, I meekly accepted my fate and uttered,

"You don't swallow mine?"  I whimpered incredulously.

She answered back, "Honey, I don't really like to swallow."

"But you swallowed him?" I retorted.

She didn't answer but her eyes said it all.  I could see that she knew that this guy was just better than me, so I asked.

"What does he taste better?  Is he better looking?  Is he just plain better than me?" I asked.

She didn't want to answer.  But again she was giving it away. But I pressed.  I couldn't be dominant with her but I could make her answer me.

"Well?" I asked, backing her into a corner.

Then she just blurted it out.  "I'm so sorry.  He is incredible.  Young, sexy, hard bodied.  He has a huge dick.  He is the best I have ever had.  I'm so sorry," 

Wow.  That was intense.  I grabbed her and kissed her.  I put her hand back on my dick which was getting hard again.  She was perplexed that I was so hot from her fucking this guy and she just started pumping.  Five minutes later I came from her hand job.  She smiled at me, and after we cleaned up, she came over and started kissing me.  Then she started whispering in my ear.

"He said that you might be turned on by me fucking him.  I didn't believe it.  I can't believe you get off on this so much.  He said he wants a regular thing with me.  He wants to have a sexual relationship but not an emotional one.  I figured that was not possible, but I can't believe how turned on you are.  He is such a great lover.  Is that something we could do?" she semi-asked, semi-told.

"Are you going to take care of me as well?" I selfishly asked.

"Of course I will," she said as she wryly smiled.

"Sex too or just blow jobs and hand jobs?" I asked meekly.

"Oh you will get sex honey but he just pounded me so hard last night that I couldn't with you today.  But I want to make you happy too." She reassured me.

"What about swallowing?" I asked.

"C'mon honey.  I don't like to swallow your come.  But I will make you happy" she said.

"But you are going to swallow his?" I asked back.

"Sorry honey, but yes.  He is a demanding lover. I NEED to keep him happy or he will dump me for a younger woman." she said.  And that was that.

After we cooled down, I asked her when she planned on seeing him again.  She wanted too for sure.  But she didn't know if he would want her again. I told her there was no way he would pass on her sweet little body and she said he flat out told me that to him, her greatest asset was she was a willing slut, not her looks.  I told her that he knows you're a hottie and he will definitely want to see you again.  She wasn't sure when they would even see each other again. She went to the bathroom and I went downstairs to make a call.

I called Darius to make him aware of what happened.  Needless to say he was enthused by what happened.  And then my 'partner' transformed into my boss.

"Listen Randy, I like you but you do realize that I am the one in charge now right?"  he started. (I listened silently.)

"As I told your wife, once I filled her pussy that I owned her and I do.  I know it.  She knows it.  And you better know it.  If I want a blow job on Wednesday night, she is getting her sweet little married ass in the car and getting over here to blow me no matter who is over your house.  And if she doesn't I am going to come over there..  You understand?" He asked/told.

"Ah-Ah yeah," I stumbled out.

"I spent a lot of time on this little slut and I can't wait to see what I can get her to do.  So I will be taking her ass.  I will have her dress up like a slut for me, much sluttier than that yellow dress she dreamed up on her own.  I will be humiliating her in front of my buddies, and I will be filming it all.  Of course unless you think she won't," he laughed.

I was taken aback but then he let me back in on what he was doing.

"Relax Randy. I know you are getting off on all this.  She won't do anything she doesn't secretly want to, and I won't mess with your family, but I will not only Fuck Your Wife whenever and however I want, but I will push both of your submissive sides. You have had a little submissive china doll and let it go wasted.  Not by me though.  Can't believe you needed me to take charge.  Anyway, I will call her in a bit. Tonight I start humiliating both of you publicly and I know both of you will get off on it.  Have your parents keep the kids tonight," he said and then abruptly hung up.

Shit I was hard again. I already came more with my wife in the last 2 hours then god knows how many weeks before that.  It was working.  But at the same time I started to worry that maybe I bit off more than I could handle.  No matter, at this point the wheels were rolling and I was merely a passenger.

Ten minutes later the phone rang and it was Darius.  A little later a tense Jenna appeared and told me she had called my parents and they were keeping the kids tonight.  WE were going to meet Darius and SHE needed to get ready.

I asked her, "Why so tense?"

She replied nervously, "He said he wants to meet the pussy boy that would let his wife fuck someone else and he couldn't wait to show off his property tonight,".  She continued softly, "I didn't want you to be belittled and I am a tad worried that maybe this is too much, too fast."

I told her, "I WANT to meet the man who turned my wife into a little sexy slut. I am excited.  You being so turned on is more than I ever dreamed of seeing again."

She nodded and disappeared upstairs.  An hour later she returned.  It was an incredible sight.  She was wearing a tiny, tiny, tiny leopard print dress I had gotten for the bedroom only. Not in a million years would I have ever believed she would have worn that outside of our bedroom.   It barely covered her ass and it left a ton of cleavage.  Great sexy legs as she had a pair of 3 inch leopard heels as well.  She told me that Darius wanted her slutty as he planned to show her off at a local club and she was HOT even for a 50 year-old.  No undergarments at all either.  From many low angles you could see her shaved pussy or ass.  It was the only real sexy/slutty outfit she had besides her rumpled yellow dress.  A lot of makeup as well, which she barely used normally and I was hard yet again.  What a beautiful sexy slut I had married. She mentioned she was afraid someone might know her, but who would we know at a club full of 18 to 23 year-olds?

So we were off to Darius' apartment.  I remembered to ask for the address, since I obviously hadn't been there before.  We parked, I took her hand and we walked up to her lover's place. We entered and saw Darius and another young black gentleman. I did not know.

"You must be Randy," he said as he extended his hand.  "Let me tell you, that wife of yours is really sexy, and is the best Fuck I have had in a while.  She told me you are excited to be our cuckold.  Is that correct?" he asked directly.

"Y-Yes" I stumbled not expecting him to be this direct especially with a stranger there.

"Very good," he chuckled.  "I do not really want to hear too much from you.  Your job is to do as you are told.  I want you to get us something, you do it.  I want you to lick or suck something, you do it.  Understand your role as a cuckold wuss?" he ordered.

I nodded and kept quiet.   

"Randy, this is my friend and neighbor Nick," he said as I nodded.  Now go suck Nick's dick," he demanded.

I didn't move.  This was not something we had talked about.  I was caught totally off guard.  Jenna was also a little startled.

"Randy!" Darius said rather loudly, "I say, you do.  Don't make me say it again!"

I was totally stunned.  He appeared agitated.  He started to move slightly towards me and I panicked and got up and walked over to Nick who looked at me with an irritated look.  Was his neighbor gay?  What was happening.  I dropped to me knees and within a couple of seconds Nick started cracking up.  Darius started belly laughing and I realized I had been had.

"Wow, Randy.  Good to know what I can get you to do.  Might come in handy in the future.."

I laughed and sighed a tad of relief and my cock was hardening from the embarrassment of being a fag wuss in front of my wife.  Something told me I should get used to it.

Through laughter, Darius called to Jenna. "Jenna my sweet thing, get that fine ass over here."

She walked over and they locked into a very passionate french kiss.

"OK baby," he went on.  Go say hello to Nick and make sure he can see and feel everything I own you dirty ho"

Jenna walked slyly over to Nick and gave him a tongue free but open mouth kiss.  She stuck her cleavage in his face, then perioutted and bent over giving him a full view of her ass and pussy. She offered no resistance as Nick grabbed a feel of her ass.

"What do you think Nick?"  he asked.

He replied quickly, " She is a fine piece of ass. Do I get to sample some of this?"

Darius responded,"Well she is a filthy slut that will suck and fuck just about everybody, but tonight she knows she belongs to me.  See you later Nick."

With that, Nick walked towards the door snickering at me as he exited.  The humiliation was exhilarating.

"OK, that was fun," Darius said.  "Is that what you hoped for Randy?"  And then he smiled at me and at Jenna.  I sensed Darius was going somewhere and I started to tremble.

"Skanky slut," he addressed Jenna.  "Cuckolding is fun but it is built on trust.  You have to trust me and I have to trust you for it to work properly.  So I think we should start with a little confession.  Randy, why don't you tell your wife, my bitch what I am talking about."

I grimaced. I stumbled a bit but Darius was dead serious.  He wanted me to own up to my role.  There was nothing I could do.  So I spilled.  I spilled quickly and confessed to the whole thing being my idea.  She stared at me in disbelief as I went through the whole story.

"Oh my God.  I can't believe you did this!" she said in shock.  Why didn't you just tell me?"

"I did," I said in defeat.  You wanted no part of it.  I wanted you to enjoy sex again," I pleaded.

Then she turned to Darius and said, "And you, Why didn't you tell me this morning, I felt like shit" she said not in anger or resentment but in dismay.

"I needed you two to work this out first. LAST thing I wanted to do was break up a marriage.  He needed to tell you even if it was at my urging.  But if this is going to work for all of us, you need to know that your husband wasn't dragged into this.  Rather, it was his sick perverted idea. If there are any doubts in the future, we know where the real blame lies"

She pondered what she had been told and then looked at herself in a mirror.  She was a total slut.  She looked at Darius and then looked at me and then she walked over to Darius, whispered in his ear and then dropped to her knees.   She pulled out his mammoth cock and started sucking for all she was worth.  I could see the crack of her ass sticking out from the bottom of her dress as she sucked his magnificent superior dick.

In between she lectured to me.  "Is this what you wanted loser?  You want a dirty slut wife?  Darius is my lover, you are nothing.  You are my servant.  You do what I want AND you do what he wants.  And maybe - maybe if you're a good little boy I might let you eat my cum filled pussy.  Blow jobs for you are just practice for Darius.  But maybe if I want practice I'll suck off your friends, or your boss.  You can jerk off."

I had to have had the most crestfallen look of what the hell just happened.  She went back to sucking like a filthy slut.  The whole scene was even too much for Darius who blew his large load into her mouth.  She didn't spill a drop.  Then she looked at me with a wry little smile and walked over to me and gave me a nasty french kiss full of leftover Darius spooge.

"Look at this pathetic wimp," she said as she pointed out my hardening cock.  "Oooh are we going to have fun torturing this submissive wuss."

Then she looked at Darius and laughed.  Then looked back at me.  Then the wicked smile.

"Hah you dick head.  Darius told me last night after our first fuck session when I felt bad for cheating on you.  I couldn't believe it until he showed me your number and the photos you sent him of me."  She grabbed me by the ear and said, "If you ever lie to me again, I am leaving you.  Understand wuss?"  I nodded profusely.

That was intense.  But there was one more thing to be addressed.  

12