It Happened Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darius said, "Before we go out, as my submissive slut and cuck I want to lay down the ground rules.  As you both know, I do not want a wife.  I do not want a girlfriend.  I don't want stimulating conversation and I don't want a family.  What I do want is a filthy skanky slut that does whatever I ask her to do no questions asked.  You may be A wife, but when you are with me your opinions are not valued, I don't care what you are thinking, UNLESS I ask, I just want a piece of eye candy that does whatever I want. Do you understand slut?" he asked Jenna.

"Absolutely," she responded eagerly.

I also believe that while I get what I want, and Jenna gets to be the filthy slut she has always wanted to be, our cuck wuss needs to be humiliated and belittled.  This will be accomplished by his wife actually being the fuck pig he desires.That means this isn't an act Jenna. I don't care for role playing, you have to live this lifestyle out. You will be the woman that other women sneer at because you are always dressed sexy.  Slutty dresses and tight shorts and heels are a must from now on.  Always.  Not necessarily this super skank outfit, but every neighbor, every father at School events and soccer games for the boys will see a sexy eye candy bitch.  All your son's friends will talk about their friend's slutty Mom and even your boys will want you.  She will fuck your friends when they are weak, your coworkers if they offer or some random guy at the store.  Make sure you always have condoms slut.  Any questions?" he ended his thoughts.

The boys 12, 13 and 15 I had forgotten about.  I was a tad worried about Jenna being dressed as a tramp in front of them.  

Darius sensing my thoughts (and Jenna's) put us at ease. "Hot and sexy does not have to be sleazy.  It can be classy, elegant and hot.  You will adapt.  Although personally I love this sleazy look.  People will notice and whisper.  Deal with it like sluts do.  By fucking those bitches husbands."  he laughed.

And that was that.  We were off to the club 20 minutes west of Darius who was 20 minutes west of us.  I hoped no one would notice us.  Darius informed me this was a date.  I was to be their driver and not to be seen or heard, although he did indicate that I was welcome to come in and observe AND photograph the evening.  And it was easy.  Darius had his hands on her ass, on her tits on her pussy all night particularly on the dance floor. Despite his desire for just a slut, her eyes looked like she was in love.  I was as hard as I could be.

One thing I did notice.  She wasn't just the only woman over 50 there. She was the only woman over 28.  And she BY FAR had on the sluttiest outfit and was drawing a lot of stares.  For her age she looked ridiculous but still everybody was checking her out.  And there was no doubt that this young black guy owned this older Chinese woman.  Everybody who saw them 'Knew" she was a slut who was going to get the shit fucked out of her that night. It was a spectacle. Eventually, Darius noticed (as did I) there was a couple of white kids staring intently at her and after he whispered in her ear, she gave them a show.  She bent over a little to show some ass and then she turned towards them to show them her tits, Something happened though (was it cold feet all of a sudden) and she looked rather nervous and slowly moved back to Darius? She said something to Darius who laughed  and spoke again into her ear.  So after that song she went over and talked to the young white kids who were maybe at Seniors in high school or early college.  She then brought them over to Darius who smiled and then said something to one of the boys. The next thing I knew, she was out on the dance floor with the kid.   And he was not shy.  He felt up her tits, ass and even slipped his hand under her dress.  She just let him and gave him a few pecks on the cheek and a few open mouth kisses without tongue.  After a few dances of that, they made there way over to Darius and she grabbed him by the hand and dragged him towards the exit.  He made eye contact with me and understood we were leaving.

At the car, they got in the back seat as I got ready to leave and Jenna was on fire. "God I need to be fucked so bad.  Can you fuck me right here baby?" she begged of Darius.

"Calm yourself slut, I decide when you get this huge cock in your married pussy.  Why don't you suck it a while and try and convince me you are worthy," he lectured her.

And she started sucking like a woman possessed.  The mirror was on the back seat not the road as I watched her take almost his entire cock into her mouth and throat.  What the hell happened.  I was dying to ask but knew I was to keep quiet. Thankfully, while Jenna gurgled on his cock, Darius saw fit to clue me in on what happened.

"So get this cuck," he started.  "The slut here made a big impression on one young man in the club.  Apparently your oldest boy's swim coach who just started college was enamored with our slut tonight.  Not to worry, people noticing her sluthood with a young black stud like me was inevitable so relax.  However, avoiding him.would not solve anything.  In fact, that would just lead him to talk about it and tell stories. So the slut went over to him and let him know he may get some married Chinese pussy if he doesn't blab.   But sorry, that kid and I bet quite a few more people know you're a cuckold."

That was interesting.  It looked like Jenna was dying to get fucked almost like she had never been that hot. She was sucking like an animal, devouring his cock in the back seat.  We arrived back at his place and I dropped them off at the door and parked the car.  I heard her begging him to fuck her as I drove away.  I parked and ran to his door praying they did not lock me out.

I entered and heard from the bedroom, "That is not good enough slut.  What do you need bitch?" Darius prodded.

Jenna was desperate. "Please fuck my married Chinese Pussy," She wailed.

"Not good enough, you worthless skank." He taunted.

"Dammit, Fuck!  Fuck my filthy cheating married pussy with your huge black dick."

He didn't respond as I entered the room trying to be as quiet as possible.  Instead he raised his eyebrows at her in some unspoken communication.  She crawled over him and yanked his pants down like a woman possessed, this little slut pushed him over  onto his stomach.  What was she.... OOHH my god.  Was she?  Oh yes she was.  From behind him she started eating his sweaty ass.  She was slobbering on his asshole and Darius was laughing soundly.  She was so degraded but yet it seemed as though she was never fucking hornier in her entire life. It appeared as if she needed him.  She needed this man.  I doubt she ever needed a man or sex in her live, OR EVER!  After she had been thoroughly exposed as filth, he grabbed her and violently threw her down on her back and looked at her like she was a piece of meat.  She spread her legs as wide as they would go and he plowed into her.  It was fucking incredible how great she looked being fucked like a rag doll in front of me.  

She screamed out, "Brian (the swim coach) can tell everybody that I am Darius' slut and I will tell them all how great he is. Every woman is jealous of me.  I am your slut.  Fuck Randy, He is so fucking incredible.  Darius you stud, my pussy is yours whenever you want it."

I would have blown my load right awaywith that performance, but he was banging her hard and long and she was his.  The feeling the three of us had can not be explained except Euphoria. She nearly passed out. It was so intense.  He emptied his cum into her and right in front of me my wife had showed that I was an afterthought in her sex life.  She was his bitch.

She told him untold number of times how great he fucked her as he stayed inside her.  They just stayed connected for about 15 minutes as she just glowed and he relaxed.  Then he told her, "You can either go home with your husband or stay and get that tight little married ass fucked.  Your choice."

She didn't even have to think about it as she grabbed him tight and started kissing him.  He owned her.  Whatever he wanted, She was going to do. To her I wasn't even there.  But Darius remembered.

"Listen pussy boy," he stated.  "I think it's time you learn that I am in charge and while this skank is a useless pig, a little tenderness and loving from her man is warranted to keep her a great slut.  So you have to get the fuck out while I take your wife's virgin ass. i will give you a choice now.  Get the fuck out now without a word to your wife, or come here and eat her cum filled pussy and then you can kiss her goodbye."

I desperately wanted to touch my wife.  Darius had, Nick the neighbor had, Brian Davis had. I already had tasted his cum earlier but her pussy was loaded. It really wasn't a choice, and I went over to my sexy wife who had given herself completely to another man and tried to connect with her,  As I gently licked the red puffy lips of her abused Vagina my loving wife rather than coddle me, laughed at me.

"Darius," she giggled.  "My husband is gay.  He's probably more upset you are not fucking his ass, then you are fucking mine.  i am going to fuck all his friends so he can eat there cum too.  His boss, his softball team. He's a cumsucker.  Get it all faggot"

it was humiliating.  It tasted awful.  And my cock was fucking hard,  I got as much as I could and got up to leave.

As I left Jenna laughed, "Don't call us, we'll call you"  OUCH

No one called.  Night turned to day and no one called. I sat alone wondering how did she take it?  Did she like having her ass fucked.  Could I fuck her ass?  Did Brian Davis tell anyone? I was all over the map and got nothing done.  Late afternoon after still no contact I got the boys.  No explanation where the wife was.  The kids went to bed.  Finally she arrived.  It was Darius' neighbor Nick that dropped her off.  He pulled in the driveway, her head disappeared and 10 minutes later it reappeared.  She came in and rang the bell.  Nick had not left.  I opened the door and she grabbed me and kissed me, snowballing his cum to me.  Then she waved goodbye and he left.  She had rather quickly adapted to this game and had started to enjoy humiliating me.  She quickly went upstairs to change before the boys could see her.  It wasn't until midnight that we could get together in bed and talk. And my dick was already hard.

"Her let me take care of that," my wife said as she slipped her nightgown off to be completely naked and she pulled down my shorts and grabbed my excited dick.

She gently sucked my cock.  Her wet warm mouth felt so hot as she completely swallowed my entire cock with seemingly no effort. She was making me feel so hot when I couldn't help myself.

"So what happened after I left?" I asked.

"Are you fucking serious?" she asked incredulously.  I'm sucking your dick and you want me to stop and tell you about another man?"

When you think about it, that is pretty stupid, but I really wanted to know. And I just couldn't stop..

"Honey, I am dying to know" I said with a whimper.

"Well I can't suck your dick and talk, despite how small your dickie is" she chided in annoyance.

"Well just tell me first and then give me the blow job," I offered.

"Really Randy you ass?" she said in a vile tone.  "Either a blow job or the story, not both.  You choose idiot!" she commanded.

"Story," I replied in an instant.

"God.  Alright you pathetic wuss," she said with disappointment.  "Darius was so right about you!"

"So just to be certain.  You want your wife to stop sucking your cock and instead tell you about the sex she had with another man?" she teased.

""YES!" I strained out realizing she was teasing me.  Did she like this?

"OK then," she said.  "Get between my legs and take care of ME, you wimp. I can't stand to look at you."

"What a pathetic perv you are," she laughed as I slurped away. "So after you left he didn't waste any time.  He started to slowly work a finger in my ass.  He was very deliberate and gentle.  He slowly went from one to two and then 3 fingers.  It hurt a bit but I was so hot for him.  God what a filthy whore I am.  He lubed me up with bacon fat and I just let him put that gigantic cock in my ass.  It really hurt at first but as he went slowly, I was able to adjust a bit.  Honey, I loved it so much even though it hurt.  I was giving him my ass, something I never did EVER.  I felt like I gave him something special.  And he was so good with me.  Very patient and caring.  I know he just wants a slut he can use no questions asked. but tonight he was not only the better lover and better man, but he was more tender and loving. He really is better than you in every way.  I can't explain how I felt, but I felt so wonderful giving him my ass.  I saved it for him and he took it.  He filled my ass with cum and I felt so good to please him.  If that was you you would have been cut off forever."

I was horny as hell, and very jealous. And dying to hear more.  I pushed her for more details.

"OK, cuckold wuss," she laughed.  "After he came I fell asleep in his arms.  I was on Cloud Nine.  The next morning he told me to suck his dick clean.  You know how clean I am so I tried to clean his cock a little and he slapped my hand away.  He told me I was a dirty whore or I wasn't.  I had no choice so I sucked his dick hard.  Then he grabbed me, turned me over and pushed me down roughly, lubed my ass and started fucking me again.  He was not overly rough, but certainly less gentle than the night before.  It was less painful than the night before even though he was treating me like a piece of meat.  I got so excited knowing how dirty I was.  I never would have thought I could feel that way.  But it was so good and I fucking came from anal sex.  It was wonderful to be his slut."

I was incredibly horny as she continued her incredible description of events.

"After that I didn't know what to do.  He told me to clean up, put on my slutty outfit and we were going out.  I cleaned up and we met a few of his friends for brunch.  There were two very nice young couples.  They looked like yuppies.  Darius told me their names and then said this is Jenna, the married slut I am fucking.  I turned beet red.  Everyone laughed but one of the ladies looked at me with a little disdain.  The rest of the time he talked about how we had been together two nights and he had already taken all three holes.  I was embarrassed AND HORNY. One of the ladies asked if I ate pussy.  I started to shake my head no when Darius interjected and said I did it all.  Everyone laughed at me.  He then explained our anal sex right before we got there and how I was a trooper as he kept being as explicit as possible.  It was very humiliating and it turned me on seeing the one girl's look of disapproval at me.  We weren't there too long and he took me back to his place.  One inside the door he yanked off my dress and bent me over the kitchen table and fucked me hard, no gentleness.  He called me his filthy married slut and slammed me as hard as anyone had ever done.  I was a piece of meat - AND I LOVED IT. Something has gotten into me. He came inside me and told me what a skank I was for taking his cum. I wanted so badly to please him."

Wow, just listening to her was wild.  I was hard as a rock and thoroughly turned on by her intense retelling of her love making with her Boyfriend. It was humiliating how much better this man was at making my wife sexually fulfilled as compared to me yet it made me hot and horny.  Jenna noticed and took mercy on me, and grabbed my dick and slowly rubbed it up and down.

"Aw, Wittew Wandy likes to hear his wife being a slut for another man.  Making her feel like a women that he could never do," she said as she gently rubbed my aching dick.

That's all it took as I started to spew loads of jizz all over her sexy tits and stomach.  Last week that would have pissed her off to no end and now she just laughed at my ineptitude.

"Let me finish that story, my little boy" she continued. "So after we did that he showed me all the recordings that he made and blurred out my face.  He is going to post on a few porn sites including you eating out his cum.  I felt like a little girl when he held me.  I told him that I love being with him and would rather not fuck anyone else but he insists that he wants a true slut.  So I promised him I would at least suck some guys dick. Then he suggested his neighbor Nick.  He sent me over to ask for a ride and he was nice enough to say yes.  So I was nice enough to suck his dick.  Honey, I loved it.  I felt so dirty."

My first weekend as a cuckold was over.  It looks like I had helped create a monster.

12