All Comments on 'It Happens in War Time'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
No Homework for You

You have done it,and produced a story which is very believable.

luvmemoriesluvmemoriesalmost 16 years ago
So factual

You sure know your stuff as regards wartime. All very possible. I wonder where you got the story line. From friends, imagination or experience. I can relate to this myself from personal experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Memories

You brought back some wonderful memories I was in a similar situation during the Korean conflict. Great story.

AhabscribeAhabscribealmost 16 years ago
Historical erotica - I love it!

Well done, Moondrift, well done! This was a lovely piece of erotica, perfectly cast into a backdrop of a tragical and trying period of our world's history. As other comments have at least hinted at, this makes one wonder how many equally erotic and incestuous events have taken place over the centuries. A beautiful and tender lover story...thank you!

toJohnny7toJohnny7almost 16 years ago
Happens more than we know about.

This type of thing happens more than our civilization admits. I'm glad both were so happy and helped each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Really wonderful story of love

This is a wonderful story of not lust but real love. To bad there can't be more real love in the world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Exactly

This is exactly how it is ,dont ask me how I know it just is,its one of the reasons most incest stories make me laugh;this didnt.I will say one thing it does form such a close love affair it is only broken by death.Well done Moondtift and glad to see you writing again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Realistic

I can say that with real feeling,I loved my mum and I did have a similar experience.Cold we huddled together and fell into a restless sleep we woke half asleep with me in her and made love ,just the once. I also loved my dad. It was a secret mum and I kept and I do not regret it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Memories

Thats all I will say except the brass bed made a hell of a noise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very Nicely Done

The story forms a good mental picture of the situation surrounding a war-time era and the reality of how things are in the real world of incestual couplings. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wonderful story

simply one of the best. The ww2 theme is marvelous

AlpineskierAlpineskieralmost 13 years ago
excellent

I really liked it. It told of a time so long ago yet so much a part of us. Personally, I think it would have been better if the last sentence had not been included.

Thanks for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful

This is truly a wonderful story. Thank you so much to whom ever posted this beautiful, wonderful, romantic incestuous story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
vice is nice but incest is best

and that is how it should be no matter what.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mother-son living as a married couple.

A Lovely incest story where the son is seduced by his mother. They both enjoyed so much so they ended up as lifelong sexual partners. Living their Lifes as husband and wife.

Please more stories of this kind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Mom

I fucked my mom when she was 65. She was so good to me when my marriage broke up. Her pusssy was so tight and her tits were so saggy and empty.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful as usual...

... so I won't spend too much time raving about how good of an author you are. Shame he wasn't able to knock her up, but you can't have everything in life. He got to spend the best years of his life with his lovely mum, the love of his life, and that's more than most people...

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 4 years ago
This story deserves

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I’ll say no more

juanviejojuanviejo35 minutes ago

IT WAS GOOD......CINCO ESTRELLAS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous