It Is Not Like It Seems

Story Info
A teacher-student affair.
6.3k words
4.38
7.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost every day the media has a story of some relatively nice-looking female teacher who is arrested or fired for having a romantic affair with one of her male students. At worse, she is charged with sexual assault, but if she is lucky, she is fired for inappropriate professional conduct. In all such cases, the teacher is accused of being the sexual predator while her student lover is portrayed as the poor helpless male victim. But it is not true in all cases of teacher-student affairs. This I know as a fact, and this is my story to prove it.

My name is Janice. I am a thirty-eight-year-old Japanese-American woman. Although I've been told that I'm attractive, I consider myself rather average-looking. A willowy five-feet-seven-inches, my legs are long and slender, my buttocks are small and somewhat flat, and unfortunately, my breasts are even smaller and flatter.

Due to a strict Oriental and religious upbringing, I am shy and considered by many to be somewhat prudish. This completely stymied and discouraged my few dates who never got to first base with me. To complicate matters, being the librarian of a rural high school doesn't exactly provide many social opportunities and until several months ago, I was convinced that I'd have to be content with the romances in my books. Sad to say, I was sure that I was destined to be the proverbial old maid librarian.

This, however, changed when Tony transferred into the school early in the first semester. Having bounced from relative to relative, school to school, he had been held back a year because of his poor educational development. However, what Tony lacked academically, he made up with a street-smart maturity far beyond his eighteen years, an aggressive personality, and an unwillingness to be denied whatever he wanted.

Being a handsome six-foot-two of intimating Polynesian muscle, Tony wasn't afraid to mix it up when he needed to set an example of macho dominance, and he was quickly recognized as the undisputed boss among the boys of the school. However, to the girls on campus, he was the ultimate Romeo with suave and disarming ways. He was reputed to have "knocked up" two cheerleaders within months of his arrival.

However, to the faculty and staff, Tony was immediately labeled a disruptive influence because he had a piss-poor attitude and utter disregard for what they were trying to teach him. Yet, for some strange reason, Tony and I had an instant rapport from the moment we met each other. When his teachers discovered this, they begged me to let Tony do independent study in my library, imploring me to serve as his tutor and resource teacher.

I tutored Tony when I could, and he helped me by keeping the other students in line. Since neither of us had much to look forward to outside of school, we began spending more and more time together. By the year's end, I'd grown accustomed to his masculine presence and found myself relating to him more as an adult than a teenager. Although I tried not to be, I wasn't immune to his charm and was often captivated by this young Adonis' dazzling smile and intense stare. While I told myself I was being silly, with each passing day my eyes increasingly roamed his swarthy features, his tight buns, and his muscular body, and then followed his powerful but easy movements.

When school recessed for the Winter break, I gave Tony at the end of the day a simple shark's tooth neckpiece that I had picked up at a small charm store. "Here, Tony, please accept this small present. I was told that a shark's tooth is a charm for strength and protection," I murmured as I tipped-toed to place it around his neck. "I figured you might need it."

"I didn't get you anything, Miss Janice (refusing to use my last name), but how about this?" With that Tony stole a quick surprising kiss from me. With my heart beating in my throat, I half-heartedly chided him to remember our teacher-student relationship.

Tony just smiled and to my complete amazement, gave me a lingering kiss until I melted into his strong embrace and made no attempt to stop what shouldn't be happening. The shivers of never felt before excitement that shot up my spine and a sudden spreading dampness between my legs were undeniable. My face blushed a bright crimson when Tony finally let me go. He grinned at my obvious reaction to his unexpected present to me and then casually strolled out of the library.

I had some projects to finish, and it was early evening when I closed up. As I descended the dim stairwell, I saw some boys clustered at the bottom and knew by the smell of alcohol and tobacco that they'd been drinking and smoking. Trying to be firm but pleasant, I attempted to pass through them when I heard, "Let's get this Jap bitch!"

Hands roughly grabbed and forced me down, ripping my blouse open. My loose skirt was shoved up and my panties were violently torn from me. Invasive hands groped me between my legs, touching me where no man had ever touched me. I pleaded and struggled, but to no avail. I couldn't believe that I was about to be raped... gangbanged...and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

Then unexpectedly the scene erupted into a melee of violence. Shouts of surprise, sounds of flesh being hit, cries of pain, and then fleeing footsteps fled from the darkened stairwell. A massive figure loomed over me, and I fought with all my might to escape. Then suddenly I realized it was Tony, and a wave of relief suddenly flooded my senses before I fainted.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I abruptly awoke sitting on my office sofa and cradled in Tony's arms. When what just happened burst vividly into my memory, I sobbed hysterically and, shuddering, buried my face into the side of his neck. I welcomed his comforting hard body especially as he, turning my face towards his, tenderly kissed away my tears. However, when Tony pressed his lips to mine, sending his tongue probing and swirling between my partially open mouth, I was shocked and breathless.

By the dim light of my desk lamp, Tony reached into my buttonless and open blouse and, after lazily palming my lacy cups, slipped under my bra. His fingertips lightly brushed my hardening tips and sent electric jolts surging through my jerking body as my large nipples instantly extended and hardened.

I weakly clutched at his hands, feebly imploring, "No...don't...please don't..."

Chuckling, Tony asked, "Why not? I've seen your nipples numerous times." Seeing my disbelief, he then disclosed, "I peeked down your blouse's neckline the day we met and was delightfully treated to a good view of your small pert breasts with their large, upturned nipples. God, your nipples are so unbelievably long and mouthwateringly thick." Then while gently kissing my neck and shoulders, Tony murmured, "And I love that tiny mole at your right areola's inner edge."

I was stunned, and before I could stop him, Tony pushed my bra up, and my freed left mound disappeared between his sucking lips. As his mouth inhaled first one and then the other of my perky titties, I never knew how exquisitely sensitive my breasts could be until then and just what I had been missing. I struggled to breathe as Tony seemed to suck my very soul from my twisting body through my now achy nipples.

Somehow managing to force my skirt about my waist, Tony revealed my panty-less sex. He shoved his hand between my soft inner thighs to cup to squeeze my pussy. "Spread your legs," he growled when I clamped my thighs against his hand. "Spread them wide for me."

Beads of sweat dripped from my brow as I shook my head with an emphatic "No! We need to stop. Please..."

However, Tony continued to saw and press the edge of his hand into my fleshy folds, and to my dismay, my legs gradually opened of their own accord. His fingers dipped into my slippery swollen slit, sliding up and down before circling and rolling my stiff pulsating clit. I jerked wildly as I desperately clutched his wrist in a futile attempt to stop what was about to happen. Yet, while I implored him to stop, my body writhed in painful passion and hoped that he never would.

Kneeling before me, Tony slid his hand under me to grip my buns and pull my hips to the edge of the couch. Placing my legs on his shoulders, he suddenly buried his face into my drenched bush, and his electric eel of a tongue now replaced his magical fingers. Completely disregarding my weak protests, he leisurely lapped my liquid sexual excitement.

His tongue flicked lightly on my love button causing jolts of paralyzing ecstasy to shoot through my trembling form. But it was when it snaked its way into my seething love hole's opening, my buttocks tightened instantly, pushing my pussy up to repeatedly crush his face between my splayed legs.

Suddenly my body snapped straight and then convulsed wildly. Incredible erotic fireworks abruptly exploded deep within me, far dwarfing any orgasm ever experienced by my own hand. I exploded in a gush of liquid sexual excitement, drenching my sex and Tony's face.

By the time my dazed mind became aware of what had just happened, Tony had removed the last of my torn clothes. I hastily sought to cover my nudity in futile modesty, but he easily brushed aside my limp arms to openly admire my nakedness in the dim light of my desk lamp.

My legs slid off his shoulders when Tony stood to pull off his t-shirt to reveal his muscular torso. He then slowly unzipped his tight jeans, and I discovered that he wore nothing underneath. A thick dark mushroomed head soon emerged before my startled eyes as his freed one-eyed trouser snake reared. Firmly grasping my wrist, Tony forced my hand to what seemed like an endless pillar of brown marble.

"Tony...please stop. I've never done this before. I've never...been with a man before... made love... or had sex."

"What? A good-looking woman like you is a virgin? At your age?" Then with a throaty chuckle, he grinned and said, "This entire semester you've been tutoring me academically...I guess it's time I return the favor and give you remedial lessons in sex. I know you'll enjoy my secret Santa Christmas present.

Now that he knew that this was my first penis, Tony held my hand to his cock until my fingers closed, barely encircling his thickness. He made me hesitantly slide up and down his hardened shaft before barking, "Squeeze it harder. Lick it...yeah, my shaft and especially my dickhead cuz your saliva will let your fist slide easier. Hmmm, yeah, just like that. See how hard, thick, and long you've made me? Kiss my dickhead...yeah... now suck on it...open your lips and put it into your mouth. Hmmm, that's good. Wait until you learn how to suck me off...but...not right now."

Tony then pressed my back to the sofa and forced my legs back until my knees were almost on either side of my head. While covering my exposed genitals and the backs of my thighs with molten kisses, he sensuously kissed and caressed my every nook and cranny until I thought I'd go insane with agonizing passion.

Then pausing in his sexual torture, Tony teasingly asked if my pussy wanted some more attention, and try as I may, I couldn't get my mouth to work properly. "How badly do you want it?" he taunted, shifting upwards so he could once again suck on my rock-hard nipples.

"Oh, Tony!" I whined, "Please don't make me answer. This mustn't happen. I shouldn't be doing this. I shouldn't be saying this......but...I want you so badly!"

"I only fuck 'bad' girls," was his instant reply as his knobby head nudged into my inflamed pussy, causing lewd wet plopping noise to be heard. "Are you one of them?" he taunted.

My blood boiled and fire ants rampaged throughout my shuddering body as my long-dormant sexual cravings suddenly awoke. I shook with wanton lust, but still, I couldn't believe my ears as I cried, "Oh, I am so disgustingly sick...but I can't help it when it comes to you. I've secretly wanted you even though you are my student. I need you so badly! Am I a bad girl? Yes, goddamn it, I am because I don't want to be a goddamn virgin any longer!"

This was no romantic deflowering. Tony took me like a stud bull takes his prize heifer, impaling me with long, hard thrusts. A strangled scream struggled through my clenched teeth as I was cruelly stretched to my limits. Each time his cucumber-shaped monster withdrew, my entire vagina seemed to be wrenched from my pelvis, and when his hips finally slapped against mine, I expected his cock to pop out of my open mouth at any second.

I never felt so degraded, utterly dirty, and damn cheap, and yet at the same time, so wickedly alive. I couldn't let Tony go and clung fiercely to him. While my nails raked his broad sweaty back, my legs somehow managed to lock behind his pumping hips to feverishly propel him into me. I grunted hotly with each thrust of his hips, mumbled vague obscenities, and shamelessly begged for more. When his finger suddenly shot into my ass, it felt as if my whole body was thrown into sexual overdrive.

"You don't get it, do you?" he whispered into my ear as he pounded my raw cunt and finger-reamed my tight anal pucker with widening circles, "What you want...what you need...is a good hard cock shoved up your super-tight virgin cunt! It's time for Miss Janice to discover and let out her inner nympho!"

I should have been ashamed of myself; however, as our coupled bodies thrashed and heaved in wild abandon, I was helplessly out of control. As I fluttered on the brink of a "petit mort", I heard myself cry out, "Oh fuck me, Tony! Please fuck me like the Jap whore that I am!"

With his cock throbbing and expanding, Tony plunged repeatedly into me, and by the time I felt his scalding river burst into my very depths, I was toppling over the edge into pure sexual oblivion.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After thirty-eight years, I am no longer a virgin. I should have been ashamed of myself for letting things get out of control as I regretfully told myself during the Winter break that followed the first sexual encounter of my life. I let myself be fucked by my student who was twenty years younger than me, and was for a brief glorious moment, Tony's "Jap fuck-slut."

Although I told myself that I would never let it happen again, I nevertheless made a quick trip to Planned Parenthood during the Winter break to get a morning-after-pill. While I was at it, I also got on the birth control pill, recalling how I had willingly submitted to Tony once he got my blood boiling and my pussy juices flowing.

My precaution proved to be a blessing in disguise for as soon as school resumed, I quickly discovered that I was helpless when Tony sexually used me as he saw fit. With brazen audacity, Tony managed to get me into a compromising situation on the first day of the Spring semester by hustling me into a corner of my office where we couldn't be seen through the office's windowed door, kissing me urgently, murmuring how he missed me during the break.

Although caught off guard by his boldness, I found any resolve or resistance I might have had, rapidly disintegrating as evidenced by my throbbing hardening nipples and the sopping wetness of my twisting sex. After caressing my small breasts through my blouse and getting me to wantonly respond to his kisses and caresses, Tony uttered, "I want you now...right now...and here."

"Tony, no! There are still some students just outside my closed office door. Stop it right now! We mustn't..."

Tony never let me finish my protest and wouldn't take "no" for an answer. Spinning me around so that I faced and was pressed into the corner, he hastily pushed up the back of my dress before yanking down my panties. My hips were roughly pulled back and I felt his naked cock slowly slide between my butt cheeks before repeatedly poking into my pussy's now-dripping-wet entrance.

I stifled a scream when Tony gradually pushed his rock-hard penis into my tight pussy, spreading my sopping wet tightness to the max. Pumping in and out, he quickly coated his dickhead with my now-flowing pussy juices. Then plunging unexpectedly forward, he drove deep into my twat as my shrilled cry died a miserable muffled death as it was uttered into the corner into which I had been wedge.

With strong thrusts of his hip, Tony took me hard and fast until he was fully embedded in my love box, humping me madly. He slammed into me and crushed me against the wall causing me to rise to the balls of my feet. Then with a guttural grunt, he shot his load of sizzling spunk and held on to me until his cock throbbed the last drop of cum into my spasming quim.

Tony then withdrew from me, zipped up his jeans, and casually sauntered out of my office, leaving me panting and shaken with my lowered panties and oozing vagina covered by my dress that had fallen back into place. My pussy burned with my first (but not my last) quickie and as our combined sexual fluids began to ooze out of my abused twat to dribble down my inner thighs, I scrambled to find the tampon in my desk drawer. Quickly inserting it up my spasming twat, I sigh a breath of relief knowing that I wouldn't wet my skirt or have cum dribbling down my thighs.

"Damn it, Janice, what happened to your self-control? Gone...the moment Tony touched your nipples or twat," I thought as I straightened myself and my clothing."What the hell am I going to do?" Hmmm, I had better stock up on more tampons,"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

And so it was that Tony took me throughout the remainder of the school year. Sometimes he'd just shove a hand down my neckline when no one was looking, his fingers quickly cupping and squeezing my small breasts. My stiff nipples were scissored, pinched, or tugged on causing me to wince in pain and yet whimper in unexpected pleasure as my tweaked meaty tips jutted rigidly from my heaving chest.

Other times he would pretend that he was receiving private tutoring in my office. However, what people couldn't see was that under the table my skirt pushed up my thighs while his hand found its way under my panty crotch. His finger always seemed to slip easily into my invite twat, causing me to struggle not to jerk or cry out as I was vigorously finger-fucked between my widespread legs.

However, I had to admit that it wasn't only Tony's lust that was satisfied by the thrill and danger of being discovered. My student-lover had awakened in me a lust that needed to be satisfied despite the risk. It was often during the school lunch period that I released the bitch-in-heat that had hibernated for all these years. I found myself enjoying Tony's meaty boner and the tasty cream of his heavy nuts for my lunch meal. As Tony leaned against my office desk, my head bobbed in now-practiced harmony with my jerking fist. I loved talking dirty about how I had become a slutty old bitch as well as an insatiable blowjob addict. I craved his cock in my mouth, sucking and deep-throating him, and then eager to swallow all the spunk he could shoot from his tasty man-meat.

However, it was during those special after-school hours when often we were the only ones on campus that a youthful Tony gave advanced sex education lessons to a once naïve near-spinster. I loved when he brought me off by my hand or mouth but loved when his raging hard-on was rammed repeatedly into my cunt like I was some cheap slut. The sofa in my office saw me flat on my back with my legs pushed back or in doggy-style. Tony fucked me standing on one leg as he lifted the other, or he had me bent over and grabbing my ankles as he humped me rigorously from behind.

This was no Harlequin lovemaking or romance of the books I used to read. This was raw, sweaty, lustful, and forbidden sex -- or as Tony called it (and made me say it repeated to express what I wanted) -- "fucking." And do you know what? I had come to love being fucked, and most of all, by my teenage lover, Tony.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Even though I was thrilled at being desired and overwhelmed by the spontaneous and forbidden sex, there were times still when I had my doubts. Every time the media spoke of a mature teacher being arrested for carrying on with her student, I was vividly reminded that that woman could be me. I was the supposed adult... the teacher...the one who was presumed to be in control of my emotions, urges, and the situation. I was supposed to ensure that inappropriate moments did not occur.

12