It Is Not Like It Seems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In these reflective moments (when I repeatedly kicked myself) could not believe things had gotten out of hand with someone young enough to be my son. Furthermore, if discovered, I would be the one who would suffer humiliation, immediate discipline, and criminal prosecution. I resolve to stop risking my career for passionate on-campus trysts with my student-lover.

Then came a Friday when I didn't see Tony the entire day. On the way home on, I experienced a moment of weakness when I had to admit that I did miss him and the excitement of our taboo tryst. After lounging a bit, I thought a nice hot bath would be relaxing and I had just slipped out of my clothes when the doorbell rang. Wondering who could be, I hastily donned my robe and answered the door. You can imagine my astonishment to find Tony standing in my doorway.

This was the first time we had been alone together outside of school and my heart pounded in my throat. I knew my nosy neighbors could see him, and without thinking, I quickly pulled him in. It was only when the door closed behind him that I realize just how devastatingly attractive Tony was. He must have sensed my unspoken attraction and desire as he pulled me to him. Before I could regain my composure, he gave me a paralyzing passionate kiss that was immediately followed by relentless kisses to my face, ear lobes, neck, and upper chest.

Suddenly Tony yanked my robe open and over my shoulders and down to my waist, he trapped my arms to my sides, effectively foiling my feeble attempts to cover my nakedness. His tongue blazed a slow molten trail across my heaving chest. I cried sharply when he lightly bit one of my upturned nipples and then groaned loudly as he pulled back until it was fully extended. I whimpered pitifully when he finally let go of it, only to moan loudly when he latched on to my other jutting nipple. Tony continued his exquisite sexual torture until my sensitive nipples were excruciatingly long, hard, and thick.

His roving hands moved with brazen familiarity as his fingertips swarmed every nook and cranny of my shuddering body. "Did you miss me? You did, didn't you? You wanted your daily fix...to be made to do things that you've always wanted to do? You want 'it' bad like a crack-cocaine addict needs her fix. You're nothing but an easy horny bitch who before me had to be content with fingering your twat, you fucking Jap cum-dump!" was whispered into my ear.

Beads of sweat dripped from my brow as made a futile attempt to turn from Tony and deny what he had just said and which I knew was utterly true. I shook my head in a last-ditch effort to save my crumbling self-control and desperately sought to prevent what Tony wanted to do with me in my house.

But Tony's fingertips slid up and down the length of my swollen slit, and I writhed uncontrollably. I whimpered pitifully when his thumb pressed and rubbed my stiff pulsating clitoris. My sexual juices squish loudly and flow freely down my trembling legs as I gasped desperately for air. Despite all my efforts, any resistance or hesitation that I foolish held vanished and my thighs gradually but surely opened of their own accord.

A strangled cry escaped my lips when Tony casually slipped a finger into my snatch causing me to rise to the balls of my feet. By the time he squeezed in a second finger, I was so hot and slippery wet that I easily accommodated all he could give and was eager for more. Any doubts that I had about us were drowned in a building tsunami of raw sexual energy that I had never experienced before. Suddenly my body snapped painfully stiff, then shook in uncontrolled spasms as I was consumed by an incredible gut-wrenching orgasm that had me squirting my liquid climax on the tiled floor of the entryway.

My knees buckled but before I could collapse, Tony spun me around and bent me over the back of the nearby sofa before yanking the back of my robe. Spreading my legs, he pulled my hips back towards him. With my sex invitingly exposed, I felt him position himself behind me, and a low helpless groan rattled from my throat as his fleshy organ slid between my thighs and plowed the length of my engorged folds.

"You are a horny Jap bitch, aren't you?" Tony taunted as my hips shamelessly gyrated each time his bulbous head teasingly knocked on the gates of my femininity. "You must have missed me today. Come on. Didn't you miss having your small titties squished, your pussy fingered, and your tight Jap twat fucked good and hard? Tell me how badly you want it!"

I couldn't believe my ears as I deliriously begged him, "Oh, Tony, I'm so shameless...so slutty when it comes to you. Where were you today? Even though I don't want to admit it, I'm ashamed to say that I missed you...your fingers scissoring my hard fat nipples, your hand groping my sopping wet cunt...your tasty hard cock in my mouth...oooh, I wanted you so badly today...having forbidden sex with you...feeling the thrill of doing it in school. But... now that I have you here in my house, I am so goddamn turned on. Fuck me, Tony, fuck me hard...like the bad Jap bitch that I've become. Oh, please give me what I want...what I need!"

And did Tony give me what I had demanded of my student-lover? He forcefully rammed into me, stretching and filling me mercilessly to my limits. I screamed in carnal agony and lustful ecstasy. When he finally plunged his full length so deep between my splayed legs, I never felt so utterly used, lasciviously dirty, and so wickedly alive.

"You're my little goddamn Jap fuck-slut...my horny teacher-whore, aren't you?" Tony chuckled as he mercilessly banged my twat, making me cry out in anguish at my sexual assault.

I should have screamed for him to stop, but instead found myself mumbling lewd vulgarities. I shamelessly grunted with Tony's every thrust of his hips as his groin slapped loudly against my quivering buns. He humped me so badly that I grunted with each thrust of his hips like a 'porked' sow in hog heaven. Suddenly Tony cried out and forcefully drove into me. As his scalding flood erupted deep within me, I swooned in a mind-rendering orgasm.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I awoke in complete sweaty nudity the next morning. The night before would have seemed like some feverish wet dream if not for the wincing soreness between my legs and the throbbing ache of my nipples. I was about to get out of bed when Tony entered the room naked except for a towel draped loosely around his waist and a grin on his lips. His swaying erection was barely concealed as he strolled toward me. I gulped nervously as his towel slipped away and his thick dark mushroomed-headed python swayed hypnotically before my startled eyes.

Firmly grasping my wrist, Tony slapped my hand on what seemed like a pillar of hot, throbbing iron. He held me there until my fingers automatically closed, encircling his thickness. As my hand began to slide up and down his thick shaft, he rubbed his dark flanged head across my quivering lips. Then grabbing a handful of my hair, he pulled my head forward. "Blow me! Suck me off, bitch!" he whispered, and I obediently opened my mouth and lowered my head, taking as much of his dong into my mouth and throat.

I loved the unforgettable texture and intoxicating aroma of his viral young loins. When I looked up, the sight of Tony leaning backward, his eyes closed in sheer bliss, really turned me on. I began to bob my head quickly, engulfing more and more of him. He suddenly tensed and held my head. Then with a sharp grunt, he thrust into my throat before exploding with hot, thick cream. Initially, I gagged at the sheer volume he spewed down my throat, but soon greedily swallowed every drop he could pump.

Tony smiled at my total submission as I sucked him dry and then tried to recapture his softened manhood when it escaped my lips. Flipping me over, Tony gave me gave a sharp slap on my behind, and told me to do my morning routine, shower, and freshen up my makeup. When I asked him why he just gave me another smack that sent me scurrying.

When I emerged from the bathroom, I found he had laid out my clothes. On my bed was a black wrap-around dress with a deep neckline (that I always kept pinned), matching high heels, a front-snapping lacy demi-bra, my briefest bikini panties, and a pair of dark thigh-high adhesive stockings. Tony told me to get dressed and come into the living room.

I found a naked Tony seated on my couch with my iPhone in his hand. With soft, sensual music coming from my entertainment unit, he started focusing the camera on me. When I had uttered a partial protest at being recorded, Tony quickly rose and grabbed my jaw to look me directly in the eyes.

Whatever protests I might have said were silenced when Tony kissed me senselessly as his hands caressed my body until I quivered with anticipated excitement. He whispered in my ear, "If you want more of that...a continuation of last night when you were a nympho out of control...you'll strip for me...take it off nice and easy...to the music. Show me how sexy you are, Janice. I want to snap pictures of you stripping buck naked for me. Show me how much you want to be, my little Jap fuck-slut. I promise that you will enjoy my 'special' surprise."

I can recall blushing with embarrassment, while at the same time wanting to desperately please Tony (and ultimately myself). Although awkward at first, I moved gradually to the slow tempo of the music. As the erotic beat of the music enfolded me, I closed my eyes and slowly began to shed my clothes. Before I knew it I was shamelessly prancing in only my high heels with my small pointy titties jiggling provocatively and my hips swaying enticingly while Tony recorded me.

I quickly glanced at Tony and when saw his fully erect penis standing at rigid attention as he gazed intently at me. I could not stop myself as I sat on the coffee table facing him and brazenly exposed myself by teasingly twisting this way and that. Yet when I pressed my thighs together, my fingers accidentally slipped between my swollen labia, sending a jolt of electricity surging through me.

Unable to stop myself, I blatantly masturbated before Tony and the camera. My eyes fluttered as I quickly approached critical mass., and arching backward, I sprawled on the table as a gut-wrenching climax shook my writhing body. I felt my liquid excitement spurting out of my sex until I was left spent and gasping for air.

When I brush the hair from my face, I found Tony beckoning to me. He made me kneel on the couch facing its back. "That's it...push your buns back to me...with your back flat. Now look at me and reach back to spread your butt cheeks for me Umm...what a lovely sight through this phone...your juicy slit, stiff clit, sweet love hole, and puckered asshole all in one shot."

Tony then took a step forward and I felt his flanged battering ram knock against my dripping twat. Then with a sudden thrust of his hips, his raging hard-on breached my femininity, causing me to whine pitifully as I was spread and penetrated forcefully.

...

"Ohh, God, you've got to see how easily your cunt takes my cock...you're such a whore! Look back at me, Janice. I want to video your face as I fuck you...yeah...you like that...don't you?" I did what Tony wanted, and my cries soon became moans of undisguised lust.

I felt Tony apply something cold and slippery to my clenched anus and I squealed in surprise as his finger wormed its way between my butt cheeks. His foreign finger twirled in my ass as he rapidly finger-fuck my spasming anus.

Suddenly his violating finger slipped from my butthole and a sigh of relief escaped my lips. However, when I saw Tony dip first one and then two fingers into a jar of Vaseline jelly before resuming lubing and finger-reaming me again. As he squeezed his second finger alongside the first, I knew that this was just the beginning of a new erotic experience with Tony.

My hips gyrated obscene in response to erotic sensations that left me breathless. I felt my gut ratcheting tighter and tighter as my teenage lover finger-raped my ass while he simultaneously impaled me on his fleshly stake. Then suddenly, Tony withdrew his fingers and then his massive presence from my abused orifices. However, before I could catch my breath, I felt his dickhead pressing between my buns. Whimpering pitifully, I realized that I was about to be sodomized and that I was helpless to stop it.

"Look back at me over your shoulder. I want to capture your face as my cock sinks into your once-virgin asshole. Do it, you fucking Jap bitch!. Oh, yeah...just like that"

Looking at Tony as he recorded taking my last virginity, I remembered childishly moaning about how he was too big and how he would tear me apart. Tony, however, would not take 'no' for an answer. When I pleaded for him to stop, he continued to gradually press into my puckered anus. I cried out shrilly out when his cock finally popped through my sphincters and into my churning rectum.

Tony held me gently, giving me time to adjust to his incredibly enormous presence. After getting me to relax, he proceeded to take me with a series of short strokes, gradually butt-fucking me. Telling me to play with my clit, and once I obeyed, we began to move in unison as his dick slid back and forth with ease and my fingers furiously strummed my love button.

The throbbing pain soon gave way to undeniable pleasure, and I whimpered as I looked back at Tony recording my anal deflowering. "Ohhh, goddamn it! I can't believe I am taking all of your big cock up my fucking asshole! And that it feels goddamn terrific to be butt-fucked. What an easy fucking Jap cum-dump I've become since you first fucked me...taking my virgin cunt...my virgin mouth...and now my virgin asshole? Fuck me, Tony, fuck my ass good! I am nothing but a horny Jap whore!"

Moaning continuously about how tight I was, Tony suddenly screamed that he could not hold back any longer. Feeling his massive organ slide up my ass to erupt molten semen was all I needed to trigger my orgasm that made the Hiroshima atomic bomb seem like a mere firecracker.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Although our age difference is too great, Tony is satisfied with our current arrangement, and I have never felt so fulfilled and alive. He has saved me from being a spinster by making me his mature fuck-slut. Tony has me (willingly) do things that I would find embarrassing at the start but lustfully crave in the end when his semen is flowing down my throat or seeping out of my well-used pussy or dilated anus. I live to satisfy Tony's sexual desires and feel young and vibrant knowing that he is always willing to use me any time, any place, or any way. What more could an almost-old maid ask for?

Oh, and by the way...me seducing my innocent student and sexually assaulting him? Ha! What a fucking crock of shit! Judging from Tony's massive erection that is vigorously reaming my asshole right now and his creamy spunk that will soon be oozing out of my half-dollar-dilated anus, this is a classic example that things are not always as they seem. Hmmph!!!

12