It Is Only Kinky the First Time

Story Info
Wife give husband what he wants.
2k words
4
35.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My birthday was coming up on Saturday and I knew M would have something good planned.

To prepare, several days before my birthday Mistress M told me to put on the cage to ensure I don't do anything to pleasure myself before my birthday. This was a reminder that I am Hers. Ace is her dick to play with. The balls below are Her Boys, the tongue I speak with is hers to use for her pleasure and of course my ass is Her Ass to do with what she wishes.

As the weekend got closer, each night Mistress M would play with Her Boys to make sure there was a good build up for the weekend. M would pull, spank, squeeze Her Boys while using her nails through the bars of the cage to tease Ace to point of edging me in my cage. She would then tell me to take of her dripping wet pussy. So each night, I got to lick Mistress M's sweet nectar from her pussy and then focus on her clit. M would grab the back of my head and pull me tight into her pussy to direct the pressure. I would reach up with both hands and play with her nipples in sync with the flick of my tongue on her clit. Soon Mistress M would roll over the top of the hill and enjoy her well deserved orgasm. I love this ritual: Being teased to the edge and then having the opportunity to thank my Goddess with an orgasm that comes over her body like a wave and allows her to sleep comfortable.

The night before my birthday, Mistress M told me to take off the cage and come to bed. Mistress M simply went to work on Ace with her oral skills. After bringing me to the edge a couple of times, I entered her soaking wet pussy and edged myself once again, being I didn't have permission yet. Then I had M move up to the edge of the bed and grabbed the massager. With M's head over the edge of the bed, she swallowed Ace while I twisted her nipples and dug the massager in on her Clit until M orgasmed and spasmed while Ace was deep in her throat. I love feeling of Ace sliding all of the way back into her throat with her lips tight around the base of Ace while Mistress M's body convulses from her orgasm.

M was still ready for more so continued her oral assault and playing with Her Boys bringing me to a couple more edgings. Then I entered her pussy again and pumped for few minutes. But I didn't quit fast enough and ended up with a ruined Orgasm dripping onto the sheets. As is my duty, I cleaned up the drippings from the sheet.

The next day was my birthday and Mistress M and I had the house to ourselves for the day.

Mistress M came out dressed to kill in her Dominatrix outfit. She had her hair done up, Sexy makeup with dark eyes and bright lips. She had her buckle down corset on, black thong along with Thigh High Guarder Belt. OMG, Mistress M was so extremely hot and Totally Confident in her sexiness. After heavy kissing and petting by the bed, Mistress M had me lay on the bed where she continued her teasing and brought me to a couple of edgings. Then the Dominatrix in Mistress M came out and she took me into the closet where she tied my arms to the rails and got to work. The first toy M used is the rolling spikes to tease my back, butt, legs and of course Ace and Her Boys. The sensation is indescribable as the spikes send waves of the irresistible mix of Pain and Pleasure through my body.

M then got the paddle out started to warming up Her Ass. After about 15 spankings, M grabs her Flogger and makes another 10 hard swings. Most of the swings land a little far up the tips of the flogger and feels almost like a firm massage. But some of her hard swings land closer to the tips of the leather strings and provide a little more bite to the hit. This provides the ever increasing pleasure of pain feeling that I love feeling from Mistress M. M then grabs the paddle and begins to spank Her Boys, ramping up the intensity of her strikes as well as the speed of the spankings on Her Boys. I am breathing hard from the painful pleasure being provided. I am in a wonderful mental subspace at the hands of my Dominatrix.

M then begins to take breaks from the spankings to tease Ace. Spanking Her Boys while stoking Ace, bringing me to yet another intense edging. While I am still reeling from the last edging M starts to spread some lube on the dildo and around Her Ass. M then starts to slide the dildo into Her Ass pulling it back out to put some more lube on slides it back into Her Ass again. Within a few strokes the dildo was sliding completely inter Her Ass and M reached around to stoke Ace. I was in a head space. Everything felt wonderful, and I was not sure what to do, do I thrust with her hand stroking Ace or push back and feel the dildo deeper in Her Ass. After a few minutes of pure pleasure, M pulled the dildo out of Her Ass and picked up the paddle. M continued to warm Her Ass up with firm spankings from the paddle. Continuing to give me another 15 - 20 spankings harder as she progressed until she was spanking with all her strength.

I was still in my subspace when M began to undo my arms and remove my blindfold. Mistress M then explained the Dominatrix acts she was hoping to try for a first time, which was to put on the Strap-On and Fuck Her Ass. She told me to get things ready.

I got the Dildo into the Strap-On and got on the bed, on my hands and knees. Mistress M then got on the bed behind me. I stretched down the best I could to lower my hips so Her Ass was lined up with the Strapped-On Dildo of Mistress M. Mistress M then inched closer and prepared to Dominate her Sub Hub. Then the moment we were waiting for M slid the dildo in and began to pump in and out. Pegging me for the first time. It was truly amazing, feeling the power Mistress M had over me and how much I loved if when she was my Dominatrix and played with Ace, Her Boys and Her Ass.

Afterward it was also fulfilling when Mistress M confessed that she understood why men didn't last too long as it was also a lot of work.

M then laid on her back so that I could lick her dripping pussy. I slid into one of my favorite spots and began to lick up the slick lubricate dripping out of her pussy. Once her pussy was clean, I moved up to her clit and began my work of thanking Mistress M for being such a spectacular Dominatrix. Soon Mistress M put her hands on the headboard and was pushing herself down toward my tongue until her orgasm overtook her. I always enjoy sliding into her hot and slippery pussy when I am done licking her pussy. So I slid up and entered her slippery pussy and edged myself a couple more times being I didn't have permission to release from my Beautiful Sexy Mistress M.

M outdid herself today in fulfilling my fantasy of being completely submissive. M also said that she truly enjoyed her first pegging experience which was music to my ears.

Later that afternoon was my turn to do what I pleased with M as a gift for my birthday. I slid back down to M's pussy and began to warm up her hotbox and get her pussy juices flowing. Soon M was wet so I repositioned her to lay with her head over the side of the bed. M and I both agree this is one of our favorite positions. I get myself into position and M opens her mouth to accept Ace in. Soon, M was gorging on Ace, I pulled out the massager and started to play with her Clit. After a few moments, I then got our monster vibrating dildo out. Began to slide the monster into M's pussy stretching and filling her hot box.

With M applying her oral skills and the visuals of her pussy being filled with the monster dildo, I very quickly was brought to another edging and had to pull out. I tried a couple more times sliding Ace back into M's talented mouth, but I had to pull out of M's Mouth after only short periods of time because I was edging from her Oral service. With M continuing to use her oral skills and sucking on Her balls between edgings, caused me to have a steady stream of pre-cum running from Ace onto M's chest and neck. I pulled out and cleaned up my mess on Mistress M's neck.

I couldn't take it any longer and told M to get on her hands and knees, put on my large sleeve and started to slide into her pussy from behind. M was moaning from being impaled by the massive invader so I was trying to last as long as I could. Having been edged so many times over the past week, I was not able to last very long. I told M that I was close and she gave me permission to dump my load into her pussy. I took off the sleeve and continued fucking M's pussy doggy style until I dumped my load into her wet slippery pussy.

M then rolled over and told me I had better get to work cleaning up the mess I had made of her pussy. So once again, I moved down to my favorite spot and began to fulfill my duties as Mistress M's SubHub. Started at the bottom of her pussy where the pearl of our combined juices were starting to drip out of her well used pussy. Once I was able to clean up the juices dripping out of her pussy, I cleaned up the cum that had worked its way into her pussy lips and the side of her legs. Once Mistress M was clean, I move my focused on her clit. With M's clit, I alternate from firm licks and quick flicks of her clit. I also reach up and play with Mistress M's breasts and nipples. Trying to stay in time with the licks and flicks as I play with her nips. Being M has had a few orgasms already within the last 24 hours it took a little longer to build up her orgasm but I was able to build up and push her over the top to a body twisting orgasm.

To say that this was THE BEST BIRTHDAY I have ever had, would be an understatement. Also something that we can never tell anyone else. It is our own personal trust story. I once heard that "It is only Kinky the first time". With that mindset, along with Mistress M's very positive response to her first pegging experience, I look forward to enjoying this experience again and again.

I am so extremely pleased and excited by the way that Mistress M has taken to the role of being a dominant female. Becoming more and more confident in the role continues to increase the Sexiness my Beautiful Goddess who is Mistress M. Having her take control like she did today and has been doing more of lately is super hot. I truly am enjoying our Dominatrix/SubHub relationship with Mistress M and I believe it has brought us closer together and more open with each other. I love our life!!!