All Comments on 'It Is Only Kinky the First Time'

by MistressMKeeper

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like you story. I’m one that gets to live out the story I read. I have a mistress/wife. Right at the first date . I told her what I loved. She made them come true. Some off my was wish’s was in story’s that only happened in them. She said she would try. One part I asked for as we dated. Was to whip me. When I was nude. Or a pun. Well one night. She tryed. I show her the whip. It was a horse whip. She said she in the bedroom in a minute as I show her in the kitchen. I went in got nude and on the bed on my knees, I pulled my dick/balls between my legs and close them so they would be out in the way . If she missed my ass. Well she came in. She asked are you sure about this. I said yes I need my ass and legs whipped. She hit my ass 3 times and said how’s that. I said you not hitting like you say . I don’t even have a mark. She said really. Ok but you asked for it. I said please. Well I was getting my ass warm up. I said don’t forget the legs . And please don’t take it easy . She hit below the head of my dick. Then up from the balls. I said more more. And then came the one hitting in the middle of my dick. Then again and again. I could fine my poor dick sting. . I called out more if you can . Please. Then came the ones on my balls. After 20 or more on the dick and balls she stopped. Said I hope that’s what you was hoping for. I got up kiss her and lay her down to lick her pussy to orgasm. And from there she got better. I show her my cage I own and some games I play . Like mailing the key and can’t play with it until it comes in. Because I didn’t have a key holder. She said what if I came over and it was locked up. I said I would go down on you. He wouldn’t get off. She said if he locked up he can’t get hard . So he be useless. I said that’s right. Tiny little useless dick. She said that sounds mean. I said and I love it. So as that she had go out of town. And asked I would like to lock that tiny dick up. I shoved and didn’t get off I put ice on him then put cage on. She stopped by I kiss her and as she was out of the room I put the key in her purse. She kissed me as she was leaving and patted my dick and said good boy. I didn’t know she be gone for over a week. She text me . And said well looks like I be here longer then I thought. So go ahead and unlock him. Them balls must be full. I text back saying I miss you. And that sweet pussy. She said well last night I had to rub my clit . And I’m glad I get new sheets I got them wet. I text saying you may get them wet tonight. As you thanking of me locked up. She text saying that’s what got her off. I texted back saying he still locked. She texted saying I told you can take it off. I text back and said I read that but I can’t. She texted and said why ? I texted back saying the key is in your purse. But your texts got him hard as he can get. She texted back saying well to bad for you. I’m going to get off again tonight. Plus you are in trouble. . Then I text back trouble ? . But nothing came. Then at 10pm I got a text. Hi. I text back . I’m here. She texted are you nude and in bed. I text yes. She texted good I’m nude in bed too. ( with my toy). I text I wish I was there. She texted saying I won’t you to get a wood spoon from the kitchen and a butt pug. Out nipples clips and put them in and on. I texted back done. She texted. Now I’m going to thank of you getting your ass starched and nipples being pulled as you hit your own balls 50 times each with the spoon as I play with myself getting off. For hiding the key . I hope you do a good job . I be thanking you would. Make them sore. Who knows we may both cum together. Night sweet dreams. That was the last text I got that night. And yes they was sore and loved it more because she told me to do it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMistressMKeeper@MistressMKeeper
Well on my path toward being a submissive husband. Love pleasing my wife. Enjoy being teased, caged, edged, denied, spanked and pegged.