All Comments on 'It Isn’t Always So Easy'

by JDecker

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
So touching.

Give mom another chance. The love she offered by pulling up the hem of her dress is very rare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not your best

Was quite boring and wanted to stop halfway but read your previous work and this definitely did not measure up

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Story

Enjoyed the story but question the anatomy. Ribbed vagina? Balls against the clitoris?

Wish I had had such a loving mother

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very Well written

I had a very true experience like this with my own mother and I could feel his guilt and somewhat reluctance to “let go” as he watched her, but with her back to him, he was able to. That is much the same thing my mother and I overcame our first few times having sex. Once we were over that obstacle it became better and we were able to make live and I experienced what nirvana is as I came for the first time inside my mother’s vagina as we looked into each other’s eyes.

dispatcher59dispatcher59over 4 years ago
Enjoyed it

Your main character was dealing with the issues of sex with his own mom, something that, while many fantasize about it, still carries a strong social stigma, hence guilt. I could feel his anxiety as he worked through the encounter. Good for him that he finally overcame it.

A suggestion: instead of writing "the womb" or "the orgasm", which sounds so clinical, how about "her womb" or "my orgasm"?? It makes the story more personal.

Nicely done.

writerjabwriterjabover 4 years ago
Sagging tits?

How ancient is she? Focus on the positive!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Squirt, squirt

I guess it could be a little overwhelming if a mother suddenly came into your room and wanted to screw. A little foreplay would have helped but it sounds like this guy is ashamed of his mother instead of loving her. He definitely has a problem.

I cracked up when he and his mother heard the "squirt". That's some great hearing.

As for the bristly public hair, why would it be bristly and how is he going to feel it unless he was going down on his mother? The only ribbing in a vagina that I'm aware of are the silicone ones. I guess I slept through that one in anatomy class. Total failure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

You’re writing has a sense of realism that is really unique.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think this story made a nineteen year old boy or man seemed unsure of him self. Most guys of that age have had dates with girls around their age and are not stupid when it comes to sex and have probably been shot down by girls a few times before finding one who will put out. You authors have a nasty habit treating 18 yr old and older like they are dumb 13, 14, 15, 16 yr old idiots who do not know much about sex yet in real life they know more than you think. They just lack experience as they try and act as they were taught by there parents to respect the females or girls they date.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sagging tits, stretch marks, loose vagina for an older mom is definitely not a turn off, its just the reality of nature. Real is sexy. The virgin boy should be cumming inside her like crazy, not getting uninterested.

tonyslittledicktonyslittledickabout 2 years ago

So many men wish that they could have traded places with you. To many men, your mom has the ideal body. So sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My mother has the same exact body and I have fantasized about her since I was old enough to fantasize about women. Good story, a real woman for a change and not some drop dead gorgeous woman that everyone else writes about. Well done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous