All Comments on 'It Isn't Just an Orgy'

by -Ripley-

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnyMooseAnyMooseover 6 years ago
Wow!

Most excellent; I can almost taste the dust...

-Ripley--Ripley-over 6 years agoAuthor
To be continued (again)

For those who have been asking for me to continue the story of Isabel and Rachel, thank you for being patient. It took me almost two years to get this one written. Rachel's story will be one small part of the long series that I am working on, but it will still be a while before I start posting that, and then I have to still write what comes next. So I'm sorry, but you'll need to be patient again. Bear with me and hopefully you will think it's worth it in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful

Your story telling is is so much better than my ability to write about it. Thank you for sharing with us.

AnneChildOfUniverseAnneChildOfUniverseover 6 years ago
Burning desire

You’ve just opened my eyes to a whole new world I knew nothing about. I had to google Burning Man and read about the community... I definitely need to go at some point in my life... I think we can all use a place for soul searching and setting free aspects of our past. I was utterly moved by your story and look forward to the sequel...

Thank you for adding much more than just sex to this site!!!

Twist3dtinkerTwist3dtinkerover 6 years ago
Simply...

...beautiful.

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppover 6 years ago
Patiently waiting.....

This is a very well written, character driven story. I can only hope that it doesn't take as long for the next part of Isabel and Rachaels story. I look forward to being able to read the complete story, from start to finish, hopefully in the not to distant future. This story shows why you are one of my favorite authors on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great, cannot wait for more

I liked Out of Bounds a lot, but there were few dialogs that did not quite feel right. In It Isn't Just an Orgy I just love how the story continues. And this one is just perfect. Thank you for both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
took me home

I was at BRC that year as well, and this story was so well written that it transported back there once again. Thank you for that. I also left a small memorial to my best friend of 45 years that had recently passed away. The temple is a very powerful place!

JPGmvnyJPGmvnyabout 5 years ago
Next?

I enjoy so many of your stories, esp. Grip and Work Out but I remember reading Out Of Bounds years ago and it has stayed with me. I didn't realize there was any follow-up, so I'm glad I found this. (What I know of Burning Man is from a friend's book that included an extended visit.) It's too bad I must wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for sharing this with us. Being able to give us Isabelle's story while sharing your experience with Burning Man makes it totally real.

Please share Rachel's story with us. I really want to know how it ends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Looking Forward

Still hoping to hear more - folks are captivated. Please.

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 4 years ago
Isabel and Rachel

Can see that you infrequently share your work on this site, which for readers is unfortunate because you craft very good stories. The relationship between Rachel and Isabel is captivating not to mention frustrating for the reader because the story cannot be done (?). You write well, and I for one would look forward to more about these two women (and other stories from you).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
We want more! We want more!!

Please and thank you. 😉😇😁

Air_DryAir_Dryover 3 years ago

I was very mopey after reading Out of Bounds this afternoon. I wanted them to try so bad but much of what surfaced was all the pain in my life the last 6 weeks plus. It's all very personal and I thought of spilling it but for now I won't. All the feelings hit me again while I neared the end of this story. I couldn't hold back tears at the end. I am hoping Rachel will want to hear Isabel out like so many other readers. I will be watching for more involving Rachel. If Isabel is back in her life I'd be happy for that but cautious. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was absolutely gripped by the story. I wish it were possible to give it more than five stars.

I don't know much about Burning man, so I was very interested reading about it from a participants point of view. Exploring Isabel's feelings about Chelle was a great read, you articulated them brilliantly. And her liaison with Pixie was just right, caring and supportive, but temporary.

But most of all you teased us throughout with Isabel's decision. The story engaged my emotions as I hoped that Isabel would reverse her decision to let go of Rachel, but felt that inevitably she would not. Then when the box burned part way through the penultimate page of the story, it was an anticlimax. Perhaps I should have guessed there was still another twist in the tale. So if I felt tricked by the ending, then of course I have to forgive you because it was the ending that I had hoped for all along.

Runner4069Runner4069over 2 years ago

Absolutely brilliant, such an emotional and wonderful work, and I learned alot about Burning Man and am glad it exists for you and others enjoy it for it's original intent.

artistkeithartistkeithabout 2 years ago

When I read, "she pulled out a little wrinkled scrap of paper" I completely broke down. Teras are still pouring down my face as I write this. You touched the painful spot where I keep hidden all of the loves gained and lost over a lifetime. It just broke open the walls, as there were no gates to open. I'm not sure if I should thank you or curse you. Now I have to figure out if I can get to and survive Burning Man.

As I've said before, you are a gem of a writer.

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightabout 2 years ago

I had never heard of Burning Man before this story.

It's been more than four years now. Will there be a follow-up or a side story about Rachel?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is one of my all time favourite stories, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More 😭😭

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So powerful and original, yes like most Burning man is new to me, but you portray it so well. Thanks so much for this even for yet more tears you write so well.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai643about 1 year ago

A different type of story!

Really good, regret, closure and the strength to go forward!

Really resonates with me!

Thank you so much!

hotwifehusbhotwifehusb10 months ago

I was blown away by the writing in this story. As a Burner myself, you really conjured what it's like to be in the dust for a week. Your writing chops are impressive. I really enjoyed the characters buildup as they got to know each other because when the sex arrives, it's transcending. Just like in real life, it turns out! I'm so joyful to discover you have a ton more stories here. Thank you so so so much.

LiberalMindsLiberalMinds5 months ago

My god! Why am I crying so intensely? This is just devastating. It’s so sad. The first temple scene was just magic and sad, tears blurting out. My god, I don’t know what to say. I need, no, I demand Chelle’s and Isabel’s story. And I want it now. It’s not fair leaving us in oblivion.

LiberalMindsLiberalMinds5 months ago

And please be Nice to them!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 month ago

Mourning …. If a soulmate is leaving us behind thats the most horrible painful helpless feeling spreading through your body mind and soul and leaving a empty shell …. Healing , on the surface to further exist but deep down the burning happen to our soul, cant be solved …. Moving like a living death minion

Wow this tale was impressive and beautiful ….. its hard to express my emotions because im missing your talent but im honored and lucky reading this soulful tale

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝✨🌈🌸

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user-Ripley-@-Ripley-
I enjoy writing my stories and being able to share them and hear back from people about how they like them (or don't) is an important part of why I am here at Literotica. I appreciate all the kind things that people have said about my stories over the years. Even the critical ...