It isn't Really Cheating Ch. 02

Story Info
A quickie dry humping for Rose's boss.
4.2k words
4.52
14.8k
12

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 08/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

_______________

Rose headed for the bathroom and, once there, glanced at herself in the mirror. She still felt a warm inner glow from her climax, and she saw that her face was slightly flushed. She raised her eyebrows and gave her reflection it a self-satisfied smile before going to the toilet. At the washbasin she reached for the liquid soap but hesitated. Despite her sense of shame at doing so, she raised her fingers to her nose and sniffed the residual eggy aroma of her boss' cum.

The bottle of liquid soap was new, and after a vain first attempt, the second produced a large spurt of cream-coloured, sticky soap into her hand. She was shocked that such a mundane thing took her mind back to what had happened just moments earlier, when another pale, sticky fluid had pumped onto her palm and oozed through her fingers.

She washed her hands and sought to compose herself, then made her way to the office that she shared with three colleagues. She placed the Jackman papers on her desk and offered to make coffee for her companions. Making the drinks in the kitchen proved a helpful distraction for her, as she refocussed her mind on her work, but when she gave out the drinks and sat at her desk, she felt a twinge of delight at having such a tawdry secret that they would never suspect. Rose stifled a self-satisfied smirk and pored over the spreadsheet in front of her.

__________

Unless she stayed late or managed to finish work early occasionally, she usually got stuck in heavy traffic, and this evening was no exception. On the congested and slow journey her mind drifted back to the liaison she had experienced with her boss.

She had engineered the whole thing, of course -- or nearly the whole thing. She felt genuinely sorry for Dan. Although he was highly regarded across the firm for his fairness and gentle manner, he had given her more leeway and support during her mother's brief illness and death than Rose could have expected. Her esteem and affection for him had grown as a result. She felt no romantic or sexual attraction for him; but she was genuinely fond of him, and was flattered rather than offended when she first noticed him looking at her.

Rose argued down her accusing conscience. She had acted out of a combination of genuine affection, pity, and gratitude, and sought nothing in return, certainly no fast-track promotion or anything similar. On the other hand, the seediness of a no-strings liaison with a married man sixteen years older than she was and for whom she felt no sexual and little emotional attraction did give her a sense of illicit pleasure.

When the idea had first come to her, she was shocked, and, shaking her head and with a stifled laugh, dismissed it, but little by little the idea had become a thought, then a plan, and finally a resolve.

The uncertainty and risks of how Dan would respond -- and how she would act as it unfolded -- had been an added thrill, but to be honest she had been in two minds right up to the moment of making her move. The one consolation was her planned opening gambit. She would make her move on the basis of him eyeing her up. If it all went wrong, he would have to take some responsibility himself..

__________

"It isn't really cheating..."

As well as telling herself that she wasn't really causing Dan to cheat on his wife, Linda, Rose repeated the words to herself when she thought of her new boyfriend, Sam. He was tall and fairly good-looking, kind, and great fun, and Rose hoped that it would develop. But for now, and until she was more sure of her feelings, Rose wasn't yet ready to have sex with him, and insisted on no touching "below the belt".

For this reason she had left him out of the equation for her planned seduction of her boss. It wasn't really cheating on Sam, she told herself. And... come to think of it, she added in self-justification, it wouldn't really be cheating on Linda if Dan yielded to her approaches. Not really, especially if they stopped short of going all the way. Besides which, she wasn't launching on an affair. It was just... a fling, that was the word. No-strings kindness and fun.

She had panned the whole thing -- almost.

Although she had intended all along to bring him off with her hand, she had originally planned to draw the boundary at letting him fondle her thighs below her dress hem, or perhaps play with her breasts through her dress, or perhaps even to go so far as letting him see her pussy without touching it.

As things progressed, she could, of course, have re-drawn the line at his stroking her pussy through her little panties; after all, he was the reluctant one. But, to her surprise (and upon reflection, shock), she had urged him to bare, fondle and explore her pussy, and even to slip his fingers inside her! Her very words of imploring flooded back to her, and gave her a shudder of guilty shame: "Give me your fingers, Dan... put three fingers into my pussy and finger-fuck me... oh yes, Dan, YESSS!"

But she had enjoyed his touch as much as he had, and her orgasm had been genuine and intense, the more so for being unplanned. She felt fulfilled that her plan had been enhanced by spontaneity, and remembering the words of her plea filled her with delight as much as with shock and shame.

__________

"It isn't really cheating..."

She silently repeated it when she spoke on the phone that evening to Sam. She told it to herself the next evening, too, as they sat on her sofa together to watch a movie on television. She silently reiterated it to herself again as Sam 's hand slipped from her shoulder to cup her sensitive, easily aroused breast through her tee shirt and sought her nipple through it. She told it to herself as their mouths met, and again as she pulled her tee shirt up over her head and cradled his head against her bra-clad orbs, murmuring softly along with him as he dragged her bra down to bare each orb in turn to torment it with kisses, nuzzling and sucking. She repeated the words silently at the end of the evening when she kissed him goodnight.

She almost believed the words. Yet after Sam had gone, she shook her head in slight disbelief that she allowed Sam to kiss her and to pleasure her breasts, but to go no further, despite having allowed her older boss, for whom she had no romantic feelings at all, to go so much further.

__________

Although she spoke to Dan several times each day about work, more than a week passed without either of them mentioning what had happened between them. Their first few conversations were slightly stilted, as they both strove to maintain an air of normality and professionalism and to pretend that nothing had happened between them.

Rose was now worried whether her seduction had left him racked with guilt. It also bothered her that their hitherto good workplace relationship had now been spoiled by her misguided actions. And although deep down she hoped to do the same again, she was determined now that she would make no mention of it again, and that he must now take responsibility for whether or not to continue the... affair wasn't the right word... the FLING.

Then, another few days later, Dan asked her to come to see him. He gave no indication what it was for. He gestured her to sit down and was clearly ill at ease, and she feared the worst.

"Er, Rose, to be honest, it was about our last one-to-one that I wanted to speak to you," he said in a matter-of-fact tone, though his voice sounded rather strained.

"Er... okay..." she replied, trying to sound non-committal, although anticipation -- and anxiety -- gripped her.

He looked briefly into her eyes, then averted his gaze. With a surge of guilty delight -- and hope that her fears might not be realised -- she noticed his eyes run over her breasts and then alight on her lap before fixing on the desk.

"You said as you were leaving the room that you had genuinely enjoyed what we did. Is... is that true?"

He looked into her eyes again, and she held his gaze, still unsure of his intention. She made herself speak slowly, to pick her words as carefully as she could, though her mind was reeling.

"Yes, Dan," she replied without hesitation. "Yes, I did. I... I realise that you may not want to do it again. I realise that perhaps I shouldn't have done what I did. But I enjoyed it enough to be happy to do it all again, if... if you were up for it. That's... that's entirely up to you, Dan. I won't try to persuade you if you don't want to..."

"I... I just find myself wondering why, that's all. What do you get out of it? Is there something that you're hoping to get out of it, Rose?"

She had half-expected that he might suspect her of having ulterior motives. She looked him fully in the eye and shook her head.

"No, Dan. I... I don't like seeing you so sad. I genuinely wanted to try to cheer you up. Especially as you were so kind to me last year. And I meant what I said about having genuinely enjoyed it. And... I'm truly, TRULY sorry if I did the opposite..."

She was fighting anger as well as fear and embarrassment now. She really wanted him to make his own feelings clear and not spin this whole thing out, to take the lead instead of putting her on the spot. His facial expression was inscrutable and gave no indication of his feelings.

"But... but, Dan, I meant what I said about doing it again. If you wanted to. But only if you wanted to..."

She noted the indecision that came over his face.

"If I pushed you too far, I'm sorry, Dan. We could go less far next time. If you wanted... but if not..."

She felt stupid, unsure what to say or do. She wished she had never seduced him. Most of all, though, she wished that he would make clear what he felt, and what he wanted, and put her out of her misery.

"Is there... is there anything else, Dan? Shall... shall I go now?"

She heard her voice quake, and wished it hadn't. Tears pricked her eyes, and she blinked them away, hoping he wouldn't see. She got up from her chair.

"Sit down again, Rose -- please," he said softly. He was smiling now, and his tone of voice was gentle.

"Sorry, Rose. I... er... I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. I just wanted to make sure that you're happy to do what we did without expecting anything in return. I don't mean to insult you, but, to be honest, I'm not exactly an oil painting, or anything to write home about. And... well, you're young and attractive and..."

His voice tailed off, and she was intrigued to know what he had intended to say.

"Anyway, Rose, I'm completely flattered by your attention. And of course I loved every moment the other week. And... yes, Rose, I'd... I'd love to do it again. If... if you're certain. But we mustn't... I mean, I mustn't... go as far as having... intercourse..."

He blushed as he spoke the word, and his voice dropped to a near-whisper.

Relief swept over her, and a tingle of excitement ran up her spine.

"I'll look forward to next time, then, Dan, very much. Our next one-to-one, then?"

"Yes. Yes, Rose. Unless..."

She was slightly annoyed that he seemed to clam up every time she needed reassurance. But his facial expression was intense.

"Unless, Dan?" she prompted softly.

"Unless... I mean, I don't want to sound pushy, but... unless you felt like doing it again before then?"

She didn't need to work up a smile now.

"Dan, I'd love to. Once a fortnight would be good -- or..."

Again she berated herself for fumbling her words as she struggled to avoid sounding over-pushy on the one hand and blasé on the other, but Dan smiled understandingly.

"I think... I think, then, I'd like to do it sooner than our next one-to-one, Rose," he replied. "I know... why don't you give me your mobile number? It would be more discreet."

"Great idea!" she enthused, and scribbled down her number for him. She had to make herself walk slowly out of the room.

__________

As with her first seduction of her boss, Rose had another restless night of waking up and struggling to get back to sleep. Another night of tossing and turning. Guilt at going behind her boyfriend's back, and encouraging Dan to go behind his wife's back.

Guilt mixed with squishy excitement over the illicitness not only of having sex (albeit within defined boundaries) with an older, married man, but of doing so in his office during working hours. Apprehension and excitement over the risk of interruption or discovery, which, though minimal, could have dire consequences for her reputation and career -- and for Dan's. Thankfully, the firm where they worked was accommodated in an old building, and Dan's office was upstairs with no office underneath it, so they would be alert to any approaching footsteps to his room, hopefully in time to make themselves decent and look innocent.

It was a heady mix of emotions.

She got up at six, knowing that any further attempts at sleep were futile. She headed for the shower and played lightly with her breasts and pussy under the jetting water. She loved to have her breasts sucked and her nipples played with, and wished she could scoop them to her own mouth and pleasure them. As it was, she tweaked her nipples and caressed her pussy lips lightly, recalling how Dan had explored and probed her, and imagining that her fingers were his. But she avoided bringing herself to orgasm. In some odd way that she could not fathom, she wanted to be fresh for her boss.

As she ate her cereal, she looked repeatedly at his text. It was concise, stating the time for their liaison, and signed off simple "D" and a single x.

With her heart pounding, she went to the wardrobe and flicked through her clothes. She had already mentally shortlisted some possible dresses. Not wanting to choose anything she hadn't worn to work previously, to maintain discretion, she settled for a plain black wrap-around dress. At knee-length, it was slightly longer than some of the dresses she wore to work, but it would suit her purpose well. Perfectly, in fact.

She already had in mind what she wanted to do with her boss. She also knew exactly the underwear that would go best with it. Having dressed, she adjusted her dress to her liking, and admired the effect in the mirror. Smart but not provocative, but with elegant and sexy lingerie underneath -- perfect!

At work, she tried to avoid watching the time too much, and relied on glancing periodically at the clock on her computer screen rather than looking at her watch. Her pulse was racing and she felt hot and a little squishy as the time drew closer. At last, with just five minutes to go, she casually shouldered her bag, picked up a file to take with her for discretion, and walked out of the office and to his room as casually as she could.

She knocked on the door and entered when he called out. She took care to nudge the sign to DO NOT DISTURB, and closed the door behind her. After a brief greeting, she walker round his desk to stand beside his chair. He turned it round to face her. His face was racked with barely contained desire. She could feel her own heartbeat quicken in response.

She took his hand in hers. Taking the lead made her feel empowered, as well as mitigating his sense of guilt. Or perhaps it was her maternal, caring instinct. She stared into his eyes and thrilled in his hunger and eager anticipation.

She kissed the back of his hand and, slowly led it to her smallish left breast, She cupped his hand over it, leading it in slow, sensual circles and making his palm clasp her flesh through her dress. She watched his transfixed expression as he kneaded her orb, and with a thrill she heard him gasp as she led his hand inside her neckline.

She loosened her belt to allow the fabric of her dress to slacken slightly.

"Pull that dress open a bit, Dan," she murmured. "Have a look at Rose's firm little tits..."

She watched his shaking fingers slide the neckline to one side and watched his eager gaze fix on her high-mounted, pert breasts. Her breasts tingled with delight at his gentle touch as he traced his fingertips along her bare skin just above the cups of her bra. She had selected it especially for him. It was pretty and elegant, the purple lacy fabric enhanced with embroidered red flowers.

"I think you should caress my other tit and kiss above the top of that pretty bra, Dan, don't you?" she crooned softly.

He gave a grunt of approval at her suggestion and, stooping forward, ran his lips along her bra cup, pressing his mouth against her firm but slightly yielding flesh. He planted kisses on her tender skin, and through her bra his fingertips found her nipples. Rose sighed as she saw and felt them tauten. To her delight he gently scratched at them through the lace, teasing them and feeling them harden still further.

"That's good, Dan... push my bra up out of the way so you can get to those firm little boobs properly..."

She stared down, thrilling in watching his every move. He tugged her bra up to free her breasts, and Rose put her hands on the back of his head and drew him to her shallow cleavage. She sighed as he pressed his head against her sternum and rolled her naked breasts round, holding each nipple between two of his fingers as he did so. The combined sensation aroused her greatly, and she felt a little trickle of dampness from her pussy.

She nudged his head to each nipple in turn, looking down at their erect, proud bearing. He flicked his tongue across them and gently tugged on them with his lips and with his finger and thumb.

"Suck them, Dan," she hissed quietly, and gave a low gasp as he sucked one orb into his mouth, and suckled on it gently and slowly, then more greedily. She groaned at the sensation and at the lewd sound. She guided his head to her other breast and he repeated his sweet tormenting, playing with her other breast with his eager hand as he suckled on her.

She took one of his hands and cupped it over one bum cheek, and he began to knead it and squeeze it through her dress, then, without needing encouraging, he slid his hand inside her dress and played with her small but nicely formed buttock through the lace of her little panties.

They both froze and started as the phone on his desk rang three times before diverting to his voicemail, then she chuckled softly and cupped her hands over his to encourage him to resume his caressing.

She reached down and found his bulging erection through his trousers. She wished she had been able to watch it naked as it grew; she was always fascinated at the transformation of a limp, languid penis into a swollen, hard, throbbing organ, and loved to feel it do so in her hand. She felt his hand slide inside her panties to fondle her naked bum cheeks. She caught herself wondering briefly about his lovemaking to his wife, Linda, and what had turned each of them on before her dreadful accident, then dismissed the thoughts, focussing instead on the pleasure of the moment.

Ideally she would have liked to be able to take things slowly, to enjoy more foreplay, but the need for discretion made it impossible. Besides, there was no denying that the need for secrecy and speed made it all the more tawdry and thrilling.

She gently pushed her boss back to his chair, and he sat down. From her bag she pulled out a soft cleaning cloth she had taken from the cleaners' cupboard on her way to his room. She smiled at the puzzlement on his face as she folded it diagonally into a triangle. She leaned forward and unfastened the belt of his trousers, then unfastened the button and zip. He obligingly lifted himself a little so that she could tug his trousers down.

He still looked puzzled.

"What are you...?" he began, but Rose hushed him, placing her finger across his lips.

He kissed her finger and watched as she eased the folded triangle of fabric into his underpants and tucked it under his swollen cock and balls. She smiled a smile of satisfaction at her plan, and of the details that had occurred to her in her sleeplessness the previous night.

12