It isn't Really Cheating Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let the waistband of his underpants snap back into place and, holding up her dress, stood astride him. He leaned forward to nuzzle and caress her naked breasts again. Then she lowered herself onto his lap, glad that his office chair had no arms to get in the way. She gasped as she pressed her panty-clad crotch against him, and he gave a low groan. Rose shuffled a little so that his erection was nestled firmly against her pussy, and began to rock backwards and forwards, savouring the feel of his hardness through each other's underwear.

"Let Rose grind her eager, wet pussy against your big hard throbbing cock, Dan..." she whispered, "and suck on these pert firm tits for me again... oh yesss!"

Again he sucked one orb into his mouth and suckled greedily and noisily. He pawed her other breast firmly and rhythmically, though without being rough. With his other hand he squeezed her tight bum.

Rose whimpered with delight at the pressure of his erection against her slit and clit. She increased the pace of her rocking backwards and forwards against him, and he clasped her tightly to him. She cradled his head against her breast, delighting in his sucking and in his caressing of her other breast and her bum.

His breathing began to come in gasps and she knew that he would come against her quickly now. Impulsively she pulled his face to hers and kissed him deeply on the mouth, moulding her lips against his and seeking his tongue as she probed his mouth with her tongue. He was giving low grunts of ecstasy, and within moments he was shaking under and up against her, and she continued to grind on him. Even as he reached the end of his climax, Rose felt her own approaching, and she ground against him still harder and faster until, with her mouth still locked against his and each of their tongues flickering against the other, she was bucking and jerking astride him.

She held him tight for a few more moments, their kisses becoming slower and more sensual until, with a final peck on the cheek, she clambered off his chair and stood up.

"Bloody, hell, Rose! Bloody hell... that was... that was fantastic... thanks, Rose... thanks so much..."

She smiled back into his kindly eyes.

"It certainly was, Dan," she murmured back. She was reluctant to spoil the moment with small talk, but the no-strings nature of their fling precluded big talk.

Instead she leaned forward and pulled from his underpants the cleaning cloth she had ticked inside. She loved the squidgy feel of it in her hand.

"I'll dispose of this for you, Dan," she assured, and, folding it up smaller and in on itself, she tucked it into her shoulder bag.

"Oh, and here you are, there are some wipes if you want," she added, handing him a pack of wipes from her bag. "I'll hang on until you're er... decent. Just in case... well, you know..."

She pulled her bra back down over her breasts and adjusted her panties, noting with embarrassment that they were moist from her climax. Then, watching his fixed concentration on her breasts, she tugged and tucked her wrap-over dress back into place and, checking that the hem was in place, adjusted and tightened the belt.

She gave him a brief kiss on the mouth and pulled away. She felt strangely embarrassed as he took one of the wipes and reached inside his underpants to clean himself up, and she looked away. He dropped the wipes into the bin, but she still averted her eyes while he pulled his trousers back up and fastened them.

Then she gave him a final, lingering kiss on the mouth and, with a wave and a silently mouthed "Bye!" she headed for the door.

12