It isn't Really Cheating Ch. 03

Story Info
Less rush, after hours in the office.
4.5k words
4.47
8k
5
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 08/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the lingerie featured in this story I checked some on-line clothes sites. The garment in question is described as a corset but looks a bit flimsier than what usually comes to my mind, I guess more like a cross between a corset and a basque.

__________

The partners of the firm took turns to remain at the office until the cleaners had finished. They came into the building just after four-thirty and were finished by six. It wasn't that the cleaners couldn't be trusted with a key to the office; someone senior had to take responsibility for ensuring that the building was locked, and for setting the security alarm.

This, along with the existence of a tall wooden gate leading to a small garden and rear entrance into the office, gave Dan his idea. It would be risk-free and would offer a less-rushed opportunity. It seemed intrusive to suggest to Rose that she give up some of her own time, but he plucked up the courage to ask, and was delighted -- and slightly surprised, too -- that she agreed enthusiastically, even before he offered her some money for a bar meal before she returned to the office when the coast was clear.

The truth was that, although her seduction had begun as an act of mere fondness for her boss, Rose was actually finding at as satisfying as he was. This was totally unexpected on her part, and engaging in sex with her boss bothered her slightly now that she had a new boyfriend. The newness of her relationship with Alex, however, gave her the excuse to continue, on the increasingly familiar basis that it wasn't really cheating. For her, or for Dan.

The illicitness of sex with a married man was arousing. Doing so in his office during working hours while others were going about their jobs just yards away, along with the need to keep it all secret, was perhaps the main part of the thrill. But so was exploring - and perhaps even pushing - the boundary of how far they could comfortably go. In addition, Dan's reluctance and reliance on her taking the lead made her feel good. The opportunity for something more than quickie and clandestine sex was therefor as alluring to her as it was to her boss.

__________

At the bar, she opted for lasagne and a fruit juice, and found a table. It was Friday evening and already the bar was filling up with people having a pre-weekend drink. She looked around casually as she ate, feeling smug about her secret. Nobody paid her any attention, and nobody looking at her would guess her intentions when she had finished her meal.

She looked down at her trousers, recalling the slight disappointment on her boss's face when he saw her attire at work earlier in the day. She had to stifle a big grin as she fingered the polythene-wrapped parcel at her feet. How good it was to have click-and-collect these days!

Although she was expecting it, the buzz of her phone to alert her to an incoming text still startled her. She made herself eat two more mouthfuls of food, picked up her parcel, shouldered her bag, went to the ladies' room, then headed for the office.

Although quickie sex with Dan during office hours was illicitly exciting, it seemed equally naughty to be heading for the office specifically for that purpose after work. She knew that Dan had scrupulously checked that nobody else was in the building when he texted her, but she found herself glancing at the windows to make sure that no lights were on in any of the visible windows anyway.

He had already unbolted the side gate from the inside, and she pushed it open, closed it quietly, and bolted it behind her. Similarly, the rear door into the building was unlocked, and she stepped inside. She locked and bolted it behind her, too. The act, and the accompanying sound of safeguarding their privacy both reassured and aroused her.

Dan was waiting in the kitchen that was just opposite the back door. She beamed at him and said hi. He reciprocated. Rose gave him a hug and a kiss on the lips. She saw his face sweep down over her tee shirt and trousers. Again, she noted his slight disappointment at her attire, but he said nothing about it.

"I'll just go to the loo first, Dan," she said. It was good to be able to speak louder than a murmur or whisper for a change, and her voice seemed louder than it was.

"Wait here, I'll only be a few moments."

Her heart was pounding as she kicked off her ballet-type shoes and tugged down her trousers and panties, then her tee shirt and bra. She hung her trousers and tee shirt on a coat hook on the back of the door and draped her underwear over them. After a brief struggle she managed to tear open the plastic pouch that she had collected from the store at lunch time.

She pulled out the various items and quickly looked at the high red stilettos, then opened the wrapping of the black, sheer, seamed stockings. She ran them through her fingers, enjoying their softness, and anticipated her boss' apprecition ofthem, too.

She clawed open the remaining plastic-wrapped packets and examined the contents of each, holding the garments up against herself in the mirror. She decided which one to wear, and smiled approvingly at her reflection. Her grin broadened as she tried to imagine her boss's surprise to see her dressed to kill, when he would be expecting to see her still in her tee shirt and trousers.

As she emerged from the toilets Dan gave an audible gasp, his mouth dropped slightly open, then he gave a long chuckle.

"Bloody hell, Rose... bloody hell, you look so sexy!"

He simply stared for several delicious moments, taking in every detail of her flimsy, arousing outfit. It was made of black fabric that was over-embroidered with gold flowers and trimmed with black lace, and contrasted deliciously with her pale skin.

The front consisted of two fabric diamonds, each of which covered one modest sized breast, and tapered down to long suspenders. At their widest point the two diamonds had a band of black elastic that made the garment hug and support her modest breasts, and were joined together at her shallow cleft with a clasp. They tapered down to long suspenders.

Her panties were matching and were very brief, only just covering her pussy. Linda, Dan's wife, had never seen the need to buy or wear stockings and this was in fact the first time that Dan had seen them worn in the flesh. Rose's were sheer, and had pretty, lacy tops. He stared at them, and at the long, narrow suspenders.

Then there were the shoes. Gone were Rose's nondescript black, ballet-type shoes that were no doubt comfortable but unflattering. Pointed toes. Very high heels (two inches in fact, as per the catalogue description, but others would just term them killer heels). And red. Bright red. Scarlet shoes for the normally demure young lady who had taken on the appearance and attitude of a scarlet lady. A scarlet Rose! He smiled to himself at the pun that came to his mind.

Rose thrilled in his open-mouthed approval. Placing her hands on her hips she turned slowly round. She had fallen for it as soon as she saw it on-line. It had been described as a corset, and although it wasn't quite what she considered a typical corset, it certainly looked sexy, and clearly not just to her. She turned round and stood with her back to him. She could almost feel his hungry eyes on her.

Dan stared longingly at the sheer, shiny nylon of her stockings and at the black seams that ran up them and led the eye up to the very tops of her stockings. He realised now that she was wearing a thong rather than panties. Her modest but nicely rounded bum cheeks were completely bared by the scant cut of the thong, that sat in her bum crack. The paleness of her bum was emphasised by the black lace that covered her lower back like a black net curtain.

She turned to face him again and smiled. He gazed into her pale, kindly eyes and at her platinum-blond hair neatly tied up at the back of her head. She held out her hand and took his.

"Shall we go to the conference room, Dan?" she asked softly.

"Ye... yes, Rose", he concurred, still spellbound at the transformation of her appearance and the eager anticipation of what awaited.

They walked hand in hand along the corridor to the staircase. Rose gently let go of his hand and began to go up the stairs ahead of him.

He was transfixed by the sight of her slender legs in the seamed, shiny stockings, and stared at the pale skin of her bared bum and of the tops of her thighs framed by her black suspenders, her tiny thong, and her lacy stockingtops. Her tall stilettos emphasised the swaying of her hips and her firm bum cheeks quivered slightly with each step that she took.

He reached forward and cupped his hand over her right bum cheek. He stared at her firm but yielding flesh under his hand as he kneaded and rolled it. He stepped back down two stairs and leaned forward to plant kisses on each bum orb in turn, resting his hands on her narrow hips as he did so.

She gave a shudder of pleasure, and stood still, holding the wooden stair rail. At first, he mistook her shudder for displeasure and pulled away, but to his relief she leaned forward, proffering her backside closer to him. Then, to his delight and arousal, she wiggled her backside provocatively. Encouraged, he kissed each bum cheek in turn, alternately planting slow, lingering kisses and more ardent ones, and with his fingers he played with her suspenders. His hungry eyes roved over the backs of her thighs, the black seams of her stockings, and their pretty, lacy tops.

Rose giggled and playfully pulled away from him, and at the top of the stairs she turned right and into the conference room.

Although they both knew that they were alone in the building, Rose made a point of engaging the "Do not disturb" sign, and closed the door, as if it there really was a risk of discovery. Dan felt himself stiffen slightly at the implied secrecy. Rose stood before him and kissed him. She ran her hand to his groin and rubbed him. To her delight he wasn't yet quite hard.

The room was furnished with a set of armless upholstered chairs adjoined in an L-shape, like a sofa, in one corner of the room, as well as a large table with hard chairs around it in the middle of the room. Rose guided him to the soft chairs, and he sat down. She was strangely excited at the prospect of watching and feeling him go from near-flaccid to hard. She knelt on the chair next to his and unfastened his trousers. He helped her to push them down, followed by his boxers.

She gazed down at his softish member and slid her hand under it, enjoying its warmth and softness, and anticipating watching it transform before her eyes and to her touch.

She stroked the fingers of her other hand slowly from his tip to his base. He watched her hand intensely. She returned her fingers to his tip and repeated the sensual action. She stared down, too. She thrilled to see his member give a little salute of approval, before subsiding again. She thrilled, too, to feel it begin to stiffen and swell as, holding it between her thumb and her fingers, she stroked her thumb up and down his length, peeling back his foreskin and watching it glide back and retreat again, watching his tip peep suggestively and then hide again.

He placed his hand on her back, savouring the warmth of the scratchy lace. Rose took his still-slack foreskin and, holding it gently, shook his hardening member from side to side. He gave a low groan, and she gave a soft chuckle as he became harder against her hand.

"I love the feel of it going hard, Dan. I really like it. It feels... kind of rude, but so sexy..."

He caressed her bum, loving its firmness and the smoothness of her skin. He began to knead one bum cheek rhythmically. She placed the palm of her hand under his growing erection and tapped it up and down. At the same time, she cupped his balls and massaged them.

"Oh Rose, that's good, yesss!" he gasped.

He was almost completely hard now, and she delighted in the transformation from his initial flaccidity. A bead of pre-cum seeped from his slit, and she rubbed it tenderly over his sensitive, exposed tip. Her heart was pounding as she anticipated her next move.

She rightly guessed that, although he was experienced, his experience was quite conservative. Sher neither wanted to push his boundary too far, nor to think badly of her for her more adventurous attitude.

She looked into his face, taking in his intense expression.

"May I... may I kiss it, Dan?" she crooned.

He stared into her kindly eyes and nodded.

"Yes, Rose. If you like. If you don't mind. A kiss or two down there would be nice..."

She took note of the emphasis of his words and resolved not to go further. She smiled back and leaned forward over his lap again. His kneading of her bum became more ardent. She stared at his bare, glistening tip, and lowered her lips to it. She took in his man-musk and, still holding his erection in the palm of her hand, she planted kisses along its base and length. She slowly shafted him as she did so.

Her hand on his erection was very sensual and arousing. He stared down at her platinum-blond hair and at her slender back under its black lace covering as she pleasured him. She planted a slow kiss on his nob, and he gasped at the feel of her soft lips on his sensitive flesh.

To his shock and delight she flicked her tongue across his seeping slit, then resumed kissing his length and his end again. She guessed that he had never had a blowjob and would have liked the satisfaction of initiating him, but she resisted the urge, not wanting to push things too far - at least, not on this occasion.

She shuffled her position and knelt up on the soft chair next to him, but sideways on to him. She drew his face to hers and they kissed. His hands ran over her back and caressed her soft skin and the lace of her lingerie. Their lips moulded together, then, to his intense delight, he felt her tongue flick against his lips. He parted them instinctively, and he gasped with pleasure as her tongue entered his mouth and glided over his teeth. Their tongues met and massaged and pushed against each other.

Rose sensed that her boss still liked her to take the lead, rightly guessing that to be led mitigated his feeling of guilt, and enjoying the seductress role. She took his hand and cupped it over the black lace that covered her breast and, with her hand over his, she squeezed his hand over her sensitive flesh. He groaned.

"Oh Rose, I love the feel of your boobs. They... they're so firm, and your skin is so soft..."

He flushed at his own forthrightness, and with the liberation that the privacy provided by their being alone in the building. Their kisses became deeper,more eager,, and they caressed each other's backs and shoulders.

"Do you like my nipples, Dan?"

"I... I love them, Rose. I... I like their pale colour. I like... I like the way they're jutting against that lacy... basque-thing."

Although he hadn't spoken to her like this on their previous encounters, he was becoming less self-conscious now.

"And I like the way they go big and hard when I touch them -- or lick them..." he added, becoming bolder.

"Oh yes, Dan... that's because I get turned on and excited when you do it..."

She was enjoying the relaxed pace and was determined not to rush, for her sake and for his. She gave a sigh as his fingertip and fingernail teased her tautening nipple. She watched his eager expression as he traced his fingertips along the lacy edge of her corset. He had a soft, sensual and very arousing touch.

His fingers travelled along the cups of the corset, up and down the narrow halter-neck lace strap, then back to the corset cups. He explored the diagonal edge of each of the diamonds, staring at her well-toned stomach and sides where the lingerie exposed her skin.

He slid his fingers inside the lower part of the corset where it was stretched taut away from her body. Her skin was soft, smooth, and warm to the front of his fingers, and the lace felt slightly harsh against the backs of his fingers. He stared intently at the movement of his exploring fingers.

He took one suspender between his finger and thumb, enjoying its texture and feel, and allowing the backs of his fingers to caress the satin-smooth skin of her thigh. Then he returned his attention to the upper part of her corset. He drew his finger along the elastic under her breasts, staring spellbound at the form of her breasts through the fabric, and watching the rise and fall of the bare tops of her breasts

He grunted his pleasure and Rose whimpered hers in response. She thrilled in his gentle, sensual touch. Some of the boyfriends she had known had looked on foreplay almost as a necessary evil, a preparation for the consummation rather than something to be savoured for its, own sake.

"Oh Dan, you've got a lovely touch..."

She closed her eyes and focussed on the sensations that she was enjoying. He cupped one breast and began to caress it through her corset. He pressed his hand more firmly against it, squashing it gently, and rolling it in slow movements, brushing her nipple with his thumb.

His other hand rested on her stockingtop and stroked her sensitive inner thigh above it.

"Put your hand inside and fondle my bare tit, Dan... oh, yes, that's good!" she said softly.

Her eyes were still closed and she thrilled to his touch as he stroked and caressed her tender orb, then she looked down and dragged the other side of her corset away to bare her breast. She played with her bared breast herself, and saw him stare keenly at her self-pleasuring. He copied her moves, though with his hand still inside her garment, tugging and tweaking her nipple, and shaking her breast by her nipple in his grip. He traced his finger round her areola and rubbed the taut tip of her nipple.

Rose watched him as he copied her own movements. She fondled her breast and cupped her hand under it, and patted it up and down, and thrilled to watch and feel him do the same to her other breast. She bent her neck and scooped her breast towards her mouth. Although she couldn't reach her nipple, she poked out her tongue and licked as far down her breast as she could reach.

He watched her tongue flicker lewdly over her skin. He scooped her other breast free and licked and kissed her firm, pert orb, thrilling in the yielding of her flesh against and under his lips. He latched on to her hard but rubbery nipple and tugged it with his lips and licked it.

"Suck it, Dan... suck that little titty... make that nipple go even harder... oh yes, Dan, that's it, like that..."

He groaned at her encouragement and eagerly obeyed her urging, sucking her orb into his mouth and feeding on it greedily. As on their previous liaison, Rose cradled his head against her as he feasted.

She felt his hand brush the front of her panties. He sought her slit and nestled the back of his finger into her yielding folds, then he pressed his fingertip against her. She gasped with delight.

She stood up and stood before him. She turned round and placed his hands on her narrow hips.

"I think you should kiss that firm little arse again, Dan," she said, again enjoying the freedom of being able to speak aloud and explicitly without the fear of being overheard.

"Oh yes please, Rose!" he enthused and nuzzled and kissed the firm cheeks, staring at his lewdly glistening saliva on her skin. Her thong nestled in her bum-crack and he was content to leave it there for now, imagining rather than seeing her crinkled hole. His fingers traced up and down her stocking seams.

She pulled one of the soft chairs out of line and dragged it in front of her, leaning on its back as he kissed her bum and the backs of her thighs. She took his hand and guided it inside the front of her thong.

"Play with that tight pussy, Dan.... Oh yes, that's it!" she cooed softly.

12