It isn't Really Cheating Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned round.

"You didn't get chance to see it properly last time. Pull that thong down and have a proper look at that little pussy, Dan..."

He took the narrow waistband of her thong in his fingers and slowly pulled it down, his eyes locked onto the skin that it exposed. He gazed on her small, neat labia and on the slit between. The scent of her arousal was evident and reassured him that her offering of herself to him was indeed genuine and that she enjoyed it.

"Put your fingers on those pussy lips and slip them open, Dan," she murmured encouragingly.

He pressed each thumb against her mound and gently eased her lips open. She parted her legs, and he saw the raw pinkness before him. Part of him longed to press his mouth to it, but he held back. Instead he continued to stare at her shiny, pink flesh and pressed his mouth against her mound, planting kisses around it and just brushing her labia. He loved the feel of her flesh -- firm yet slightly soft and yielding. His hands resumed kneading her bum cheeks.

Rose was highly aroused and really wished they could go all the way, either letting him inside her, or bringing each other to oral climax, but she didn't want to spoil things by pushing him too far. One or two other possible endings had come to her mind the previous, sleepless night, however.

She knelt before him, and knelt up on her haunches. She kissed his sticky tip three or four times and slowly shafted his length. He groaned.

She swept her corset away form her breasts and drew his erection in little circles around each in turn. To his delighted shock, she rubbed his seeping tip over each of her nipples and gazed at the lewd sight of his pre-cum adorning them. She took his length between her breasts and, again he was shocked but thrilled to see her bunch her modest breasts together and wrap them against his pulsing member. She looked up into his face and smiled into his lust-racked face.

She began to rock up and down, her breasts clasping and pressing on his rod. She placed one hand on the back of her head and he caressed her soft hair in its tightly-bound bun.

"Don't be shy, Dan," she cooed. "Don't be shy. You give Rose a good titty-fuck... I want to see it all shoot out over my tits... go on, Dan, go on..."

He gritted his teeth as he felt himself approaching the edge. He was sweating now, and he stared at the rude sight of his erection thrusting up and down in her shallow cleft. Her crude, imploring words were also driving him on.

"Go on, Dan, shoot it all, give that sticky spunk to Rose..."

He felt himself tense as he reached his climax. The intensity and duration of it surprised him slightly. He stared as his nasty goo spurted out and coated his colleague's smooth skin, then began to dribble down. Rose continued to hold her breasts clenched round him and to rock up and down, but more slowly and mor firmly now, prolonging his satisfaction.

She stood up, and from the long table she picked some tissues from their box. She passed some to Dan and wiped herself clean.

"My turn, now, Dan" she said softly.

She sat down beside him and draped one slender, stockinged leg over his. She placed one of his hands on her inner thigh and guided the other to her dank pussy.

"Pleasure me with your fingers, Dan. Put your fingers up Rose's sticky pussy and make her cum..."

He willingly obliged, easing first two fingers, then a third, enjoying the way that her flesh gripped them. He began to thrust slowly inside her, and thrilled to see her give some involuntary twitches. With the finger of his other hand he found her sticky clit and pressed his finger against it and rocked his finger against it.

More twitches gripped her body, then her whole body was shaking and bucking as she reached her own climax.

She drew his mouth to hers and they kissed like true lovers for a few delicious minutes.

She stood up.

"Would you like some photographs of me, Dan?"

Her question surprised him, but he nodded.

"I don't just mean photos of my face, Dan. I mean photos of my body. In my sexy lingerie -- and with it pulled to one side. Would you like that?"

He nodded again, not knowing what to say.

"Would you enjoy those photos, Dan?"

"Yes, Rose. Yes I would," he croaked.

"Would you..."

Despite their being alone in the building, Rose dropped her voice intimately to a near-whisper.

"Would you look at them often, Dan?" she continued, taking in his nod of response.

"And, Dan -- would you make good use of them?"

"Make good use of them, Rose?" he asked, thinking he guessed her meaning but taken aback by what he thought she was implying.

"You know what I mean, Dan," she replied, with a reassuring smile.

"I mean, would you look at them to get excited?" she persisted. "Would you look at them to get you hot and bothered? Would you look at them and imagine I was there with you? Would you -- I bet you would, and I HOPE you would, Dan -- would you jerk off to them, hmm? Would you wank your cock till you came as you looked at them, Dan? Oh Dan, I hope you would! In between our lovely times together, I'd love to think I could make you happy even when you're on your own!"

He blushed as he admitted, to his shame, that he would indeed use them in that way.

Rose gave a chuckle.

"Oh Dan, that makes me feel so sexy... so horny... honestly it does. Get your phone then, Dan..."

12