It isn't Really Cheating Ch. 05

Story Info
His first oral - both ways.
3.8k words
4.07
2.7k
5
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 08/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had felt foolish. Forty-seven years old but an oral virgin, with the offer of that being rectified by a younger lady. And yet she had patiently reassured and encouraged him -- and coached him.

"I think you'll like it, Dan. The taste might be strange at first, but I think you'd like doing it. You've heard of pussy lips -- well, just think of my little pussy as a mouth to French-kiss. And you've no doubt heard the expression 'eating pussy' -- well, just think of it as that -- but without using your teeth," she had added, with a little chuckle.

_______________

The day couldn't have worked out better.

Dan had a family of wealthy clients whom he visited from time to time. The firm made a lot of money from handling their accounts and from giving tax advice, and to help to keep their loyalty, visiting them at their own business premises seemed a small inconvenience. Rose had also worked on their accounts, which seemed a good excuse to invite her along. She had been more than willing and had smiled in response to her boss's suggestive wink when he did so.

She usually wore quite short, shift dresses, (usually black, purple, or dark blue) that highlighted her slender figure. Today, though, Rose was wearing a bottle-green dress that reached just below her knees and that buttoned with matching coloured stud-buttons from the neckline to the hem. Dan had looked her over approvingly. The bottle-green colour suited her well, and although he liked the shortness of hem of her usual work dresses, he enjoyed the way that the looser fit of this longer one made it sway sensually as she walked. And although it was looser over her breasts, their outline was still quite visible; he found it as arousing to half-guess their actual shape and size under the fabric as it was to see their shape more easily.

Their conversation in the car on the way to the clients was rather stilted. Despite her repeated attempts to tell herself that they weren't really cheating, their supposedly no-strings fling brought its own complications. It was obvious that Dan felt the same way.

They avoided terms of endearment, even when taking their pleasure. Neither asked much about the other's personal life, either, for fear of intrusion or embarrassment. Rose knew that, like her, Dan enjoyed walking in the countryside, but now she quickly realised that even talking about local beauty spots could be awkward; he explained that Linda's disability meant that he could not get out walking as he used to do. Fortunately, Rose was able to turn the conversation to a shared interest in history, and they were able to compare thoughts on a recent television documentary series.

Initially Dan had suggested parking up in a secluded spot for a time on the return journey. In the event, as they set off back from their client visit, they discovered that there had been an accident on the motorway. As always, all alternative routes soon became gridlocked. Dan's suggested that they stop at a quiet, country pub he knew that offered accommodation as well as bar meals, and he was pleased at Rose's enthusiastic response.

He had patronised The Eagle And Child pub several times previously, but even if he hadn't, he would have been too embarrassed to request a room for himself and for Rose. For both their sakes he really didn't want to be on the receiving end of knowing looks from staff or from other customers.

To his relief and delight, Rose came up with the perfect solution. She reminded him that she sometimes suffered from migraines. They both enjoyed hatching the conspiracy and working out the details. They had both enjoyed being free from the need for secrecy after office hours a couple of weeks earlier. Now they were back to the more familiar cloak and dagger routine, and it added a thrill to the sex that awaited them.

"This is a turn-up for the books, Dan," she quipped, as they pulled into the car park, "a woman feigning a headache in order to HAVE sex rather than to avoid it!"

He laughed at her wit and parked the car. Rose adopted an unwell facial expression as she got out. She walked slowly and very deliberately as if it required concentration. Once inside, she sat at a table in a quiet corner while Dan waited to be served at the bar and asked if a room was available for his unwell assistant.

He came over to her, managing to mask his smugness. He sat down and told her the good news. Yes, they had a room. He had asked for a single, for discretion. They didn't have one available, but in the circumstances they would let her have a double room for the same price. This was assuming that the bed wouldn't be slept in and that she would only need the room for an hour or two. They would be happy to prepare a sandwich for her and to take it to her room.

Rose maintained her ill and vacant expression as he told her. He added that he would sit at a table and eat a light lunch (his eyes twinkled as he emphasised the word "light") before going up, supposedly to check on her.

Dan rang the office from his mobile, explaining that due to the traffic, he and Rose were going to have lunch and may not be able to get back for the rest of the afternoon. He blushed visibly while he spun the tale.

A lady from reception came over to the table with some keys in her hand. She looked at Rose and expressed her concern over the migraine, adding that she too suffered from them occasionally. Dan went with her as she escorted the dazed-looking Rose upstairs and to the room.

Dan took a quick look round the room, then assured Rose that he hoped she would soon feel a bit better and that he would look in on her in a little while. The receptionist added that she would bring Rose a sandwich and a mineral water. Still feigning not being able to concentrate fully, Rose smiled and nodded her head. The receptionist closed the curtains, then she and Dan left the room as Rose eased herself on top of the bed covers and laid down.

_______________

Dan also settled for a sandwich and a mineral water (as he would be driving soon) and placed his mobile phone on the table in the bar as he ate. As arranged, he waited for a text from her to ensure that they had both had time to eat and also to avoid arousing suspicion by going upstairs immediately after eating. His phone was on silent mode, but even its vibrating sound made him jump, such was his state of anticipation. He called up the text message:

Hi. Ready and horny 4u. Haven't eaten all my sandwich, not really hungry. Don't keep me waiting. R

As casually as he could manage, despite his mounting excitement, he headed past the bar and up the stairs. He triple-checked that he was outside the correct door. He knocked. He entered the room without waiting for her response and closed the door behind him. He gave a low gasp.

Rose was sitting on a soft chair that faced the bed. Her eyes were closed. Her slender legs were bent at the knees, and her feet were tucked under the mattress. On the chest of drawers next to her was a plate with a mostly-eaten sandwich on it, and an empty drinking glass. The front of her bottle-green, button-through dress reached below her knees. The back of the dress hung down from the seat of the chair. All this he took in in a moment or two.

She had unfastened a button just below her breasts, and her left hand was inside her dress, moving over each smallish orb alternately. He stared, entranced, at the provocative ballooning of the green fabric as her left hand made little circles under it. He found it somehow more arousing than if she had removed her dress.

Another button at her crotch was also unfastened. Her right hand was inside her dress, and he gazed spellbound at the movement of her right hand inside the tautened green fabric as she stroked her pussy. Her expression was serene, and her eyes remained closed. She gave a contented sigh. Despite his embarrassment, he took advantage of her closed eyes by rubbing himself. Still her eyes remained closed, still she said nothing, nor gave any acknowledgement of his presence.

He twisted his neck to better examine the backs of her slender thighs that were exposed by the downward hanging of her dress. He found it incredibly arousing to watch her indulging in such an intimate and private act in front of him. Her pretended oblivion to his presence was equally arousing. It made him feel voyeuristic and intrusive, secretly peeping and staring at her self-pleasuring. He continued to rub his own crotch through his trousers.

After a few delicious minutes of hungry staring, he saw her open her eyes. He felt acutely embarrassed for her to see him rubbing himself in front of her, and stopped. She looked him fully in the face but did not speak. Nor did she smile; she simply raised and lowered her eyebrows provocatively and continued to fondle herself with each hand in its allotted place.

She unpopped another stud button below her breasts and slid her dress open a little. He stared as she ran her hands over her bra-clad orbs and then dipped her fingers inside the black lace. Her flesh gave way delightfully under her touch. She gave a low sigh of pleasure. So did he.

She held his gaze with hers and withdrew her right hand from her crotch. Slowly, very slowly to draw attention to what she was doing, she raised her fingers to her mouth. He stifled a gasp as she sucked on her middle finger. It seemed very naughty to him for her to lick her own juices from her finger. The act of taking her finger in her mouth and sucking it was also very suggestive, especially as she sucked it slowly but with slurping noises to accompany the act. Inside the opening of her dress, he could just see her black panties, then he watched her hand glide down her flat belly and slip inside her dress again. She stared into his face with her piercing blue eyes.

"Do you like watching, Dan?" she asked softly. "Do you like watching Rose tease and please herself?"

Although she spoke quietly to avoid being overheard, the breaking of the intense silence startled him. He nodded.

"I love it, Rose. It seems so naughty to be watching you do that... so naughty and sexy..."

"You ARE naughty, watching me. I even saw you touching yourself when you thought my eyes were closed. VERY naughty to be watching your young colleague," she replied, though with a soft chuckle and with a gentle tone of voice. She saw him blush, and, decided to reassure him.

"And I'M naughty to be doing it in front of my boss, and pretending I don't know he's there watching, even though I know full well that he is, aren't I? Yes, we're both naughty. We're both shameless, in fact, me showing and you watching..."

With her left hand she deftly unfastened the remaining stud-buttons from her waist to her hem, while leaving the top buttons fastened, and parted the lower part of her dress. The sight reminded him of a pair of drapes, left closed at the top but tied back lower down to reveal an appealing view. And what a view was now revealed!

Her panties were small and made of black, mesh-like material. He could clearly see her pale hand inside, stroking herself in little circles. His eyes swept over her long, slender legs and lean thighs, then homed in again on her crotch.

Slowly and provocatively, and staring into his eyes, she licked her finger once more and he watched her slender hand as it slipped it inside the waistband of her panties. Through the black mesh he could see her pale fingers working her pussy, and to his delight and arousal her saw half of her middle finger disappear inside her. She began to push her fingers rhythmically, her outer fingers slapping softly against her mound, and her middle finger thrusting into her love hole. He heard the rude, squidgy sound of the slick tightness grasping her thrusting finger.

"Bloody hell, Rose. That's hot..." he fumbled.

She gazed into his eager face, feeding on his lustful expression and working out how to play things out.

"You're enjoying watching me playing with my tits and pussy, Dan. I'd LOVE to see you playing with your cock for me. I think you've been playing in front of those photos you took of me. Now play in front of me. It's only fair, I think... Go on, Dan, go on. Play with that cock for me. Stroke it and wank it..."

He was aroused by her crude language, in sharp contrast to her usual politeness and demureness. Despite this however, and despite their intimate times together, he felt shy about her request. Although he had often masturbated over the years, he had only ever done it when alone. But the naughty movements of his assistant's hands toying with her breasts and crotch, along with her urging and crude language, dissipated his reticence.

He unbuckled his belt and unfastened his trousers and shoved them down. He took his semi-hard member and stroked and shafted it. His arousal was high now and his reluctance had gone. Looking into her sultry face, and whilst remaining silent, a voice in his head said, "Okay, Rose. You want me to do this. Get a good look then, get a good look at this forty-seven year old cock..."

Holding the base, he lewdly shook his growing hardness up and down at her. His eyes ranged from her fascinated expression to the self-pleasing movement of her hands, which became more intense as she watched him.

"Oh, yes, Dan. That looks nasty! I love the way it's wagging up and down and waving to me..." she muttered.

Her words and the sight of her hands fuelled his lust further. He was fully hard now and began to shaft himself slowly.

"Oh Dan, I love seeing you do that. Shall I get my tits out for you? Do you want to see my nipples?"

He nodded.

"Yes, Rose. Get them out for me. Show me those lovely pert tits and those hard nipples jutting out..."

With both hands she unfastened the remaining stud-buttons of her dress and swept it open. He watched her hands go to her bra. She had opted for a front-opening one deliberately, and she felt a trickle of arousal at his lusty stare as she unclipped it and parted it to free her modest breasts. She cupped both orbs with the palms of her hands and kneaded and rolled them.

"Are you sure my tits aren't too small, Dan? I sometimes wish they were a bit bigger..."

He was now stroking rather than shafting himself, anxious not to come.

"Don't say that, Rose. They... they're perfectly proportioned for your slim figure. I love the way they look... and... and the way they feel..."

She was thrilled to hear him compliment her like this, shedding his reticence at last.

"I love the way they feel... in your mouth, Dan. Come and kiss and suck them for me..."

She lowered one leg to let him kneel between the bed and the chair, then placed her foot against the bed again. He grunted his delight as she kissed him on the mouth. They kissed deeply for a few moments, and he scooped his hands under her firm orbs, patting them gently up and down and watching them as he did so. He kissed down her neck, and she placed her hand on the back of his head, guiding him lower, to the tops of her smallish breasts and to their rounded form.

She crooned with pleasure as he sucked her flesh into his mouth and teased her hard nipple with his tongue. His hands rested on her thighs, stroking them and squeezing them gently, then he was brushing his thumbs against her mound and small labia.

"Would you like to kiss that little pussy, Dan?"

Her question shocked him. He had never given or received oral sex before, apart from brief, passing kisses, though he had often wanted it. And now it was being offered to him, by his assistant who was sixteen years his junior, yet whose sexual experience was broader than his. He wanted to, but was afraid of betraying his inexperience. He was also afraid that he might not enjoy it but would be unable to say so, and that he would have to try to pretend that it was pleasurable.

"I... I don't know..." he blustered, but she drew her panties to one side to bare her shaved mound in invitation.

"I think you'll like it, Dan. The taste might be strange at first, but I think you'd like doing it. You've heard of pussy lips -- well, just think of my little pussy as a mouth to French-kiss. And you've no doubt heard the expression 'eating pussy' -- well, just think of it as that -- but without using your teeth," she added, with a little chuckle.

His resistance was melting. As always, he allowed himself to be led by her. Deep down he knew that it mitigated his sense of guilt to feel seduced.

She nudged his head lower, and he stared at her small, trim pussy lips and at her narrow slit. He noted the scent of her arousal as she guided his head lower, ever lower, until his mouth met his goal.

Her flesh was soft and spongy as he pressed his mouth against it. He gave it a few trial kisses, then pressed his mouth more firmly. He tried to concentrate on what she had said and snogged and kissed her pussy as he had kissed her mouth.

Rose whimpered with genuine delight. He wasn't as adept as her boyfriend Alex was, but she savoured his inexperienced eagerness. She felt his tongue rub her slit, and she parted her legs to give it access. He pressed his tongue into her opening and pushed and swirled it, getting used to the taste of her womanhood and beginning to savour it.

"Oh that's good, Dan, yes, like that... ohhhh yes!" she encouraged.

His tongue found her clit and licked and sucked on it, then he sucked on her labia. He groaned as he thrilled in the forbidden fruit that he had been curious about many times over the years and that was now his for the taking. He experimented and alternated with his tongue and his mouth, with her pussy lips, the raw flesh inside, and the swollen button of her clit. He felt her knees drape over his shoulders and her thighs close against his neck, gently squeezing and relaxing.

"Why don't we get on the bed, Dan, and we can be more comfortable?" she murmured, and he pulled away gladly.

She stood up and slid her dress off her shoulders, followed by her bra that was already unclasped at the front. She stepped out of her panties. She spread the bath towel that was on the bed, and with a naughty chuckle told him that they mustn't mark the bed covers. He lay on the bed and watched the swaying of her small breasts as she joined him.

"Move a bit lower down the bed for me, Dan," she crooned.

He obliged, though without realising her purpose. She knelt by his head and he hoped that she was going to go over him and take his orally-virgin cock in her mouth. He groaned with anticipation and excitement as she swung her left knee over his face and went down on her hands and knees over him, at the same time lowering her pussy till it was just above his face.

"Let's do it, Dan. It isn't really cheating -- it's only mouths after all," she assured, as she lowered her pussy to his mouth and rubbed it against his lips. He stared at her bum cheeks, and at the puckered hole between them, and up into her pussy, noting her little pee-hole, her pink shiny flesh, and her love-hole. He fondled her lean legs that were straddling him, and kissed her firm bum cheeks.

He felt her tongue flick over his sticky tip, felt it poke into his little slit, and felt her warm, wet mouth take his tip and then go lower to take his length. He groaned at the sensation, and licked and sucked her in grateful response. She was slurping on him now, and the sound was lewd and arousing. Her fingers tickled his hard balls and squeezed them gently. He chewed on her pussy with his mouth and sucked on it noisily.

They were both grunting and moaning with delight. He saw her give a few twitches as he sought to please her in this novel way, then, to his delight and satisfaction, he realised that she was on the verge of coming. He slid his middle finger into her slick tightness and tongued her clit. She gave a few more twitches and groans, then she was bucking and jerking against his face, her love-musk seeping onto and into his mouth.

12