It isn't Really Cheating Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Rose, I'm going to come in your mouth... I'm going to come..." he gasped, and gave a low, long guttural gasp as he emptied himself.

She continued to suck, though slower now, until he was spent. Then she looked round and to his shock he saw her swallow and lick her lips.

From her bag she took a pack of wet wipes and, taking his limp member, she wiped him clean with tender care.

"Do you want to take some more photos -- for later -- Dan?" she asked quietly. "I could pose kneeling over you like I've just done, and you could get some nice shots. And maybe -- if you didn't mind -- I could take some rude photos of you on my phone. Same rules as with you, of course, no face shots. I... I'd like some mementoes of our time together, too, Dan..."

He nodded eagerly, and they both reached for their phones.

"Then, Dan, I suppose we should make a move. I wish we could stay longer, but you're only supposed to be in the room checking if my migraine has abated..."

12