It Just Feels Right Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Easy, princess." He stroked her head and back as he held her.

She smiled as her body relaxed against him. Once again, she felt this stirring deep inside her...something that began at her core. Her fingers curled into his shirt as she held on to him. Finally, she lifted her head. Bolstering up all her courage, she asked, very casually... "Where is your bedroom again?" She stuttered, not believing she had just asked him to show her his bedroom. "You've got me all turned around in here..." She bit her lip, wishing the floor would swallow her up as she stared at the rug.

Mike stopped and turned to her...nearly causing her to crash into him again. He smiled a coy smile. "You want to go to my bedroom, huh?" His eyes danced as his voice got lower.

She blushed and playfully patted him on the chest. She didn't want to be too forward, like she had been before. We all know how well that turned out. "I have to know where you'll be sleeping if I'm to wake you every couple of hours."

He closed his eyes and leaned his head back. "Ahh yes.... that." He brought his gaze back down to her and winked.

"I'm serious!" She feigned ignorance about his innuendo. "Those are the rules with head trauma.... victims."

He made a slight growling noise in his throat as he came closer to her once again. "If that's the case...let's go make sure you get acquainted with the space, so you don't bump into anything when you come in to wake me..." His voice dropped an octave, "...time after time..." He squeezed her hand in his. "...over and over..." Mike stared into her eyes with all the sexual intent he could convey as he kissed her fingers. "...all...night...long..." His eyes were filled with mischievousness as watched her reaction.

Shelly felt the pang move from her hand to her stomach, down to her core finally exploding with desire once again. What kind of game was he playing? Her lips parted as she looked back into his eyes, feeling her body tingling with need. She giggled and let him lead her around the corner and down the hallway. "Good idea, Mr. Harding."

He opened the door and kept her hand in his as he led her through. His bedroom was huge. In the middle was a king sized, four poster pedestal bed...surrounded by a full-sized couch, a large dresser, a desk, and an entertainment center. Mike dropped her hand to pick up some discarded clothes from the floor. He had a walk-in closet and of course a private bath. She had to remember not to let her mouth hang open as she walked around the immaculate red wine-colored room. The walls and carpet matched the duvet on his bed...and all the furniture was a dark brown. It was very...masculine. She smiled at him when she caught him watching her. "You like?" He was standing across the bed from her, watching her every move.

"It's very nice." She noticed the lights dimming in the room and glanced back at Mike.

"Good." He walked over to her slowly...coming up behind her as she admired one of the paintings on his wall. His arms crept around her waist and he nuzzled his nose into her hair. "How's your hip?" Mike slowly slid a hand down her right side, testing her reaction.

Shelly cleared her throat as she tried to keep control of herself. She wasn't going to be humiliated again. She was NOT going to get all caught up and ready to jump his bones only to be shot down again. She was NOT. Definitely NOT. But...she also seemed to lose all rational thought when he touched her...but...she didn't want him to know how much she wanted him right now. "It...it's fine." Still, she couldn't help but put her hands on his and lean back into him. "Did you paint this?" Shelly tried to keep her mind off how excited and aching she was for him.

"Nope." His breath tickled as he held her.

She loved how solid he was...how protected and safe she felt. Shelly closed her eyes and pretended that the situation wasn't ridiculous...that she had known him for more than a morning. She closed her eyes and tilted her head...subconsciously giving him access to her neck.

Mike seized the opportunity and slowly began placing gentle kisses down the side of her neck. He could feel her reacting to him...and even though his brain was flashing warning signals at him...he couldn't help himself. She tasted so good...so sweet. He spread the fingers on his right hand and moved it to her rib cage...pulling her tighter back on him. The smell of her hair was nearly enough to drive him insane as he inhaled it deeply.

"I thought we were going too fast or something..." her voice sounded foreign even to her as she tried to keep a level head.

Shelly moaned and moved her backside against him. She could feel his erection...and without thinking began swaying her hips against his rock hard body. He felt so good. His mouth was leaving trails of blazing kisses down to her shoulder...and even though she knew she should tell him to stop...she wasn't going to right now. "Mr. Harding..." her voice was breathy.

"Yes...Miss Kourting..." He answered her between slow, sensual kisses to her neck and jawline.

"What...do you think you're..." she had to stop and gasp as his other hand had crept up and began to touch her breast above her shirt. "What are we doing..." Her eyes were closed as she arched her upper body into his touch.

Suddenly Mike turned her around and wrapped his arms tightly around her as their mouths met in a frenzied kiss. Tongues swirling...his mouth demanding everything from hers...hers more than willing to give it. She moaned into his kiss as he reached down to cup her ass in his hands...lifting her against him. Her hands looped around his neck as she tried to get closer. "What I've wanted to do ever since I laid eyes on you..." His lips met hers again as one of his hands went to her hair and grabbed a handful of it, gently tugging...lifting her face to him. "And we are doing it now because I say we are." His eyes had a devilish gleam as they bored into hers.

He kissed her hard...growling into her mouth. She moaned as his lips found her neck again. She tilted her head back and closed her eyes as her fingers ran through his hair. Shelly hadn't ever been this turned on before. She wanted their clothes off. She wanted him on top of her. She wanted HIM. As she bore her throat for him, she felt the lump on the back of his head. It startled her as she had nearly forgotten about it.

"Mike..." He answered her in muffled "Mmm's?" as she tried to cool her head and get his attention. "Mike...we have to stop."

He brought his face back to hers and kissed her urgently...passionately. "No, we don't."

She giggled breathlessly as his hands found her ass again and lifted her up, urging her to wrap her legs around his waist. She squeaked as he held her and carried her over to the bed. He gently lowered her down until her back was flat on his red wine duvet. She still had a smile on her face when she tried to get to him again. "Mike...seriously...your head."

He took his shirt off faster than any man she had ever seen. "My head is fine." She gasped as she laid eyes on his impressive form. Bare-chested now he crawled up the bed on top of her...kissing her over her clothes on the way up. Shelly was panting and aching with need for him...wanting nothing more than to feel his naked skin on hers. He reached her mouth and once again took it...demanding entry... and getting it. He moaned into her mouth as her hands came up his back.

"But why now?" She couldn't help her breathless question. "Why....why not before?"

Mike's eyes were blazing with desire as he stared her down. "Because I said so."

She smiled and bit her lip as he winked a very naughty wink at her.

She was lost in it all. He felt so good...and this felt right. She felt him grow even harder against her leg and knew she was very excited for him as well. Shelly tried again as he began lifting her shirt. "Mike...your head...you're hurt." He grumbled as he began to raise her shirt...kissing her stomach and ribs as it went up. "God...I can't think when you do that." She arched up to him when he reached her breasts. He lifted the shirt over her head and began to slide the straps of her bra off her shoulders. "We should really put some....ice...on your...head." Mike began kissing and licking along her collarbone and moaning "mock answers" to her. "Mike....God...Mike..." Shelly could barely form coherent sentences anymore.

"Shhhh...." He placed a finger over her lips as he kissed her neck again. "This will make it all better." Mike buried his face in the crook of her neck as he reached down and began fiddling with the buttons on her jeans. "I want you...fuck I want you so bad, Michelle."

She finally admitted defeat and surrendered to him. Her arms went around his shoulders as she pulled his face up to meet hers...kissing him back an equal fervor. She wrapped her legs around him...making him groan...feeling the rumble in his chest as he pressed his erection against her. Shelly arched into it and threw her head back...loving the feeling. Mike stood then... between her legs at the end of the bed. He pulled her down the bed so her knees were hanging over the side. Kneeling over her, he kissed her again as he unfastened her jeans and began pulling them off her.

Shelly was aching with desire for him even more and lifted her ass up so he could get them off of her faster. She wanted...no...needed to feel this man inside her. She didn't care anymore that they'd just met...all she knew was that she wanted him...and she needed to have him. Mike got her jeans off and threw them on the floor. His own pants soon met the same fate as he crawled back on top of her. He left scorching kisses up her belly...biting her just enough to make her notice as he worked his way back up her body. She writhed and moaned beneath him...arching herself up so he could touch more of her. Mike smiled deviously at her as his tongue found the flesh just beneath her breast. As he licked her there, Shelly shuddered with pure desire running through her veins. Her hands were on his shoulders as he made his way to the other side...giving it the same treatment. Finally he raised himself up and reached behind her to unfasten her pink lace bra.

"I want to see you...I need to feel your skin." His voice was deep...husky. All Shelly could do was nod and lift her mouth to meet his once again. Once unfastened, her bra met the floor as well as Mike crushed her beneath him. Moaning...growling into her mouth as he felt her move against him. His mouth began traveling again then...down her jaw...her neck...finally finding her right breast.

Shelly had always been blessed in the boob department. She was in a D cup before she was out of high school, so her breasts were real...full...and aching for Mike to touch them.

"You're so beautiful..." His hand cupped her breast as his mouth found her nipple...teasing it at first...making her arch up to him and cry out when he sucked harder on it. A sharp feeling shot down her body into her core as she begged him for more. His other hand began kneading the other breast as he moaned and gently tugged her nipple with his teeth.

A little alarming at first, Shelly was now reveling in the feelings he was giving her. She moaned his name...amazed at the feelings he was igniting in her. But he wasn't touching her where she needed it most. Without knowing it, she began to beg him for more. "Please Mike...please." She arched her whole body as his hand laid on her stomach and began to drift downward. His fingers met the waistband of her panties and ever so slowly crept underneath. Shelly moaned and tried to move herself up to him...but couldn't quite get there.

Mike groaned as he released her nipple from his mouth and kissed her shoulder again. "What do you want, baby?" His was so breath hot on her skin.

"I need you...I need to feel you Mike....please. Please touch me." She didn't recognize her own voice as her body undulated underneath him.

Shelly felt his teeth nip at her ear as his finger finally touched her sex. She arched up to him as her nails dug into his back. His fingers moved expertly up and down her slit...feeling her wetness...watching her face...marveling at how ready for him she was. Her mouth opened as small moans escaped her throat. Her eyes closed as she let the feeling wash over her. No one had touched her like this in so long...no one had made her feel like he did. He groaned as he plunged his tongue into her mouth as one of his fingers slipped inside her. Shelly arched against him as she caressed his tongue with hers.

"You're so hot...so hot for me aren't you?" His voice was warm against her throat as he began gently nipping at her skin...giving her the perfect combination of pleasure and bite of pain.

"Yes...God yes I am..." She was lost...floating on a cloud of ecstasy as he began slowly moving two fingers in and out of her. His thumb began making lazy circles around her clit...teasing her yet generating sparks of pleasure.

He leaned up on his elbow and watched her...her beautiful body gyrating underneath him...her eyes half open and her mouth moaning and begging him to never stop. He grinned...seeing how the slightest adjustment in his movements affected her. He loved how responsive she was to him. Mike's mouth found her nipple again as he began moving his fingers faster and deeper in and out of her soaking pussy.

"Yes...please...oh God Sir...please..." Her voice was raw with passion and need. He chuckled to himself, noting how she had addressed him. Mike gently bit her nipple as he sucked it harder...pressing his thumb on her clit at the same time...knowing what it would do to her. Just as he felt her body arch and begin to move towards orgasm, he slowed and smiled against her skin as she moaned her protests and moved her pelvis against him...trying to get him back.

His voice was dark as he whispered against her skin. "Mmm...no...Not yet."

She whimpered and opened her eyes to watch him. He was staring at her with a devilish look in his darkened blue eyes. Her words had woken something deep in him...something he had attempted to lock away a long time ago. He kissed her deeply as his hand left her. She kissed him back...reaching and grabbing onto him as he began to move down her body again. "No...please...don't stop."

"Oh, I'm not going to..." He scooted himself down her body until he was kneeling on the floor next to the bed. He grabbed her legs and pulled her to the edge, putting her quivering, wet pussy directly in front of him. He made quick work of her panties, lifting her hips and drawing them down her legs. Mike explored her with his fingers as he slowly lowered his mouth to taste her where she wanted it most.

Shelly arched up off the bed when she felt his tongue on her. Her hands found the back of his head as she threaded her fingers through his hair. It felt so good, she was scared of it. His tongue flicked her clit as his moans rumbled her whole body. "Mike...oh God Mike..."

He smiled as his tongue expertly maneuvered around her mound. He loved her taste and closed his eyes as he let it spread across his tongue. He raised his head up and looked at her. "You are delicious, baby."

Her mouth was parted, face flushed and eyes wild with desire as he lowered his head back to tend to her aching pussy. She moaned and begged for more as he began moving his fingers in and out of her again as his tongue caressed her clit. Shelly thrashed around and lifted her hips to his mouth...aching for more. She begged him to never stop as she felt her orgasm begin to gather.

Mike sensed it too as he flicked her clit faster and pressed against her g spot with his fingers. He felt it ripple through her body as she screamed out. Her fingers clenched his hair as she held his head. Mike tasted her juices as she came hard and moaned for more. Her body went rigid as he raised his head to watch her. His fingers began to once again piston in and out of her as she shook and moaned in ecstasy.

"Good girl..."

Shelly smiled as she began to recover from her explosive orgasm. Before she even fully stopped shaking, he went to his nightstand, and fetched a condom from the drawer. She watched as he put it on...finding it incredibly erotic...feeling her body react to seeing him nude.

Shelly bit her lip as she watched him come back to her...standing between her legs at the end of the bed. His mouth found her left leg and began leaving a long trail of wet kisses on it. She watched, fascinated by the feelings this man was evoking in her. Normally she would be self- conscious or embarrassed to have someone know every inch of her like this. But there was something about him...she knew it would be silly to try to resist him.

Mike's mouth worked its way up to her knee and his hands came up the sides of her legs...slowly sliding further up until he reached her waist. Shelly tried not to wince as his hand skimmed over her tender hip, but Mike noticed and stopped his ministrations at once. "What is it?"

She smiled. "Nothing. Please...don't stop."

He smiled back at her...watching for any signs of pain as he ran his hands up and down her body. She had a light sheen of sweat from how hard she had come for him, and he loved how it made her look. He pinned her with his weight as he kissed her savagely...his fingers once again working their magic on her. Shelly threw her head back and arched her chest up to his mouth as he again began working his hand over her throbbing pussy. His mouth was hot on her skin as he asked "Do you want me, Michelle? You want me inside you?"

"Yes...please...please Sir...yes." She felt his weight shift upon her response as he positioned himself at her entrance. He lifted her legs and slowly eased himself inside her. Michelle's breath came in short staccato bursts as she felt him filling her...stretching her...giving her what she needed.

He was having a hard time restraining himself...grunting...sweating and trying not to ram his whole cock inside her all at once. He gritted his teeth and resisted his primal urges to just take her...to mark her as his...as he slowly...ever so slowly he made his way inside this beautiful woman. Shelly moaned and opened herself for him. "God...you're so...oh you're so big..."

She was so tight...so very tight and hot and wet. Finally, he felt the head of his cock hit her cervix and groaned in pure pleasure...feeling how tight she was around him...how her body seemed to mold to him. He lowered himself on top of her...supporting his weight with his elbows as he growled in desire and kissed her jawline and neck.

Her legs spread around him as he began to move in and out...slowly at first...but eventually picking up speed. She had never had someone this big before...she could feel every inch of him inside her and could NOT believe how good it felt. She knew she was making sounds, but couldn't tell you what they were when Mike thrust in and out of her again and again...deeper and harder each time. She loved it. When he grabbed her hands and held them above her head with one of his...she felt sexy, desired, and incredibly turned on.

Mike was making deep growling noises back in his throat as he started to fuck her harder...moving her body up the bed each time...watching her face for signs of pleasure...or pain. He was letting himself go a little at a time...and wanted to see how far he could push it before he would have to stop. He stared down at her as he held her arms above her head...loving how she didn't try to resist it...feeling her succumbing to him a little more with every thrust. Mike lowered his head and took one of her pert nipples in his mouth as her tits bounced. He held it between his teeth...feeling her clench around him harder as he did. He wrapped his lips around her areola and sucked hard...flicking her nipple in his mouth as he moaned. Shelly arched up and threw her head back as he did. Releasing her nipple, he altered the angle of his hips slightly and immediately saw the reaction on her face. She was flushed as her eyes flew open and stared back at him. Her body arched up under him as he felt her begin to tense around him. He grinned devilishly at her. "You want to come, baby?" She nodded franticly. "Mmm....I want to feel you cum on me." He whispered the words in her ear and he began nipping her neck again.