It Just Feels Right Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't know how to feel about not being able to touch him...not being able to run her hands up and down his back...but something about him taking what he wanted from her...especially when what he wants is her orgasm...turned her on more than ever before. He brought his face to hers and stared into her eyes as she felt her body begin to climb.

"That's right, Michelle....cum for me. Cum for me now!" Right then he kissed her open mouth...stifling the scream of ecstasy that accompanied her mind blowing orgasm. Her legs wrapped around him...her pussy clenched and convulsed around his pistoning cock...her body arched up to meet him and she came agonizingly hard around him. "Yesssss...good girl...fuck...you feel so good." Her body was making it harder and harder for him to maintain control. He thrust deeper in her, feeling her tight hole convulse around him. He growled against her neck, willing himself to hold on.

Finally he slowly withdrew and stood. Michelle was still on the bed and began reaching for him as he grabbed her hands, pulling her to her feet. He kissed her deeply as he held her up. She moaned in his mouth as she felt his hands on her waist. Her contentment in her amazing orgasm was quickly replaced with an even more powerful need for him. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and answered his demanding mouth with her own.

Mike's self control was being seriously tested as he felt her tongue seeking his. He growled as he ripped his lips from hers and quickly turned her around so her back was pressed up against him. He kissed the top of her shoulder again as he pressed her to bend forward. "Get on the bed for me, baby."

Before she knew what was happening, she had been spun around and literally bent over. Mike was behind and on top of her, running his hands up and down her backside as she brought her lower legs up underneath her on the bed. Once she was on her hands and knees, it finally dawned on her what was happening. He was going to take her from behind. She bit her lip and closed her eyes as she fantasized about how good he was going to feel. This had always been one of her favorite positions. She lowered her head down closer to the bed and lifted her ass up, offering herself to him.

"Good God, girl..." Mike ran an appreciative had up her firm, round ass. His cock was rock hard and throbbing for a release...and looking at the beautiful pussy he was about to take wasn't making it any less painful. Mike took her hips and scooted her closer to the edge of the bed, noting how she had offered it up to him, how she was moving her hips in anticipation, how she had her head resting on the bed and was already clenching the covers in her hands. "You want this, baby?" He began lightly stroking his latex-clad cock with one hand as he slowly ran the other along the lines of her ass.

"I do, Sir." Her voice was faint, but he heard it shaking with anticipation. Michelle was nearly going crazy every time he touched her.

"Mmm....what are you supposed to do when you want something?" He began running the tip of his cock up and down her slit.

She couldn't think. Her mind was only focused on how to get him back inside her. She closed her eyes and let herself revel in how good it all felt. He kept teasing her, running it up and down her slit like that. She knew she was wet...soaking wet for him...and he was spreading that from her clit all the way to her asshole. She sunk her teeth into her lip again to keep herself from begging him to touch her there more. *Smack*

The sharp pain on her rump brought her back to reality.

"I asked you a question." Mike's voice was a bit darker now, and he had stopped moving behind her.

Michelle froze. It was dead silent for what seemed like ages, even thought it was probably only a couple seconds. She didn't know what else to do except apologize. "I'm sorry...I - I didn't hear your question."

Mike's mouth was right next to her ear then. "I asked you...what do you do when you want something?" His tone still held a bit of sternness to it, but Shelly felt arousal spike from her ear down to her aching womanhood as his deep baritone echoed inside her head.

She smiled, letting the arousal and her budding knowledge of what he wanted take over. "If you want something, you should ask for it Sir."

He smiled and began caressing her back again. "That's right baby." He flicked her earlobe with his tongue and his right hand sneaked back to her dripping pussy once again. "So what should you do?" He inserted a finger in her and began caressing her g-spot ever so softly.

Shelly closed her eyes, threw her head back and moaned. "I should ask you..."

He nodded as he increased his speed, watching her face as she reveled in the pleasure. "Ask me then, Michelle." He added another finger then as he felt her body clenching him tighter. "Ask me to fuck you from behind."

"God...oh God..." Shelly's breath was coming in short spurts as she was teetering on the line of orgasm once again. Every time she thought it was going to happen he would do something...delay his thrust, or not go as deep, or something to stop it from happening. She shook her head in frustration and she moved her hip against his hand...trying so desperately to get what she needed.

"I'm not going to let you cum like this." Mike stood behind her again...his hand still working in and out of her. "You know that, don't you?" *Smack* He left a perfect red imprint on her ass.

She yelped at the sudden sting again, and let the warmth spread down to her pussy.

She felt herself get wetter as Mike slowed his rhythm. "Don't stop...please Mike. Please don't stop!" She was begging and near tears as she felt his fingers leave her.

"Ask me Michelle."

She lifted her ass up against him as she turned her head to look at him. God he looked magnificent. "Will you please fuck me, Mike?"

He smiled broadly. "How do you want me to fuck you?"

It didn't even dawn on her that she should be embarrassed about how she was acting and what she was saying. She didn't hesitate one second with her answer. "Will you please take me from behind? So that I can feel you in me that way?"

Mike nodded...watching her face, loving how her pupils were huge, her cheeks flushed and her lips were parted as she panted. He smiled again at her as he began stroking his cock up and down her slit again. Her wetness had dripped down onto her thighs, making the light catch off of it and making her all that much more mesmerizing. "Is that really what you want, Michelle?"

She nodded fiercely. "Yes, Sir!"

"Then lift your ass to me and put your cheek on the bed. Stay that way." As she complied he lifted her hips up, scrunching her legs beneath her and putting her at the perfect height. "God damn you have a beautiful ass, baby." Mike ran his fingertips across the curve of her buttocks again. "Has anyone ever told you that?"

It was near torture trying to stay still for him, and her voice was shaking as she answered him. "No, Sir."

"Mmm...you have...the most beautiful ass...I have ever seen." Mike ran the tip of his cock over the bumps of her backside and back down between her thighs, resting it at her needy opening. "I'm going to enjoy taking you there someday." He stood up straight and placed his hands on her hips, pushing himself inside her hot, glistening pussy with one swift motion. She was so wet, and he was so hard, he was balls deep on the first thrust. He couldn't help the grunt of satisfaction that escaped him as he felt his cock bottom out in her. Mike stilled then and took a couple deep breaths as he regained control, fighting off his orgasm once again.

Michelle's face had a look of such delicious torture on it, she wasn't sure which she felt more of, the torture or the pure ecstasy of him filling her so completely. It was a whole different sensation than before, and she knew she wouldn't last long. Her hands drew the covers on the bed into her fists as she tried to process all the pleasure. It was seriously overloading her mind. Mike began to pump in and out of her. His hands were like vices on her waist - holding her perfectly still as he began thrusting harder and faster. She immediately felt the ember begin to grow deep inside her...and didn't even have time to moan before her climax took over. She screamed for him over the slapping sounds their bodies were making. She could hear him grunting...growling...cursing under his breath as he worked her.

Mike felt her cum...and cum again, but he didn't stop. He knew her g-spot was so inflamed right now, he could make her cum as many times as he wanted. The question was...how much longer could he hold out? His balls were so full...and his cock hurt from need to release. He fucked her harder...daring her body to take more. Listening to her beg for more...hearing her experience her orgasms one after the other...he smiled as he grabbed a fistful of her hair. "Good girl, baby." He shoved his cock as deep as he could inside her and held it there...rubbing against her spot. His hand came underneath her and gripped her breasts fiercely as her body shook once again. His fingers dug into her soft flesh as he withdrew and rolled her over on her back.

Quickly he was on top of her again, holding her left thigh against her chest as he began pounding into her even harder. She begged him for more as this allowed him to go deeper inside her...giving her a whole new sensation with each thrust. "Yes....Mike...oh Godd...Mike...Sir...please...please...." She was a babbling mess but was still floating on a wave of pleasure.

Soon he began to shake as he let her leg drop and fucked her hard and deep, watching her breasts bounce each time he thrust into her. She felt another orgasm building as he gritted his teeth and fucked her faster. "Come on..." His voice was deep...shaky...and demanding. "One more...cum again baby."

Her hands found their way to his back...her nails lightly scratching as she tried to hang on...feeling like she might topple into outer space if she didn't cling to him.

She arched her body into him again. "Yes...yes...yes...Sir!" Just as she said the last word she felt herself crest once again at the same time his cock twitched inside her as his own orgasm finally took over.

"Fuck! Fuck yesssss!" He didn't stop moving though as his growls and moans of pleasure filled the room...each time he re-entered her prolonging their pleasure. His orgasm knocked the wind out of him as he kept pumping in and out of her....grunting and squeezing every last bit of pleasure from it. Shot after shot his balls finally emptied as Mike's body experienced what he had been denying himself for so long. The wave of it made all the waiting worthwhile. He tried to stifle his groans of pleasure but couldn't stop them all as his chest rumbled when he thrust back into her for the last time. Slowly...he lowered himself down onto her again...resting his head in the crook of her neck, breathing heavily. His body slowed until he was still...his cock still buried inside her.

Shelly wrapped her arms around him and began caressing his back idly with her hands, reveling in the afterglow of the best sex she had ever had. This beautiful man on top of her...still inside her...filling her even now...at that moment, she was pretty sure he had been sent for her. She grinned and ran her fingers through his sweaty hair as he lay on top of her, resting with his cheek on her breasts. They laid there...both of them panting in a sweaty hot pile. Finally, when she could catch her breath, Shelly spoke.

"Holy shit."

He smiled and lifted his head as he kissed her neck. Mike brought himself up on his elbows to look at her. "Holy shit, indeed." He grinned and kissed her sweetly.

Her eyes closed halfway as she basked in feeling his weight on her. She grumbled when he eventually began to move off her. He rolled to her side and kissed her quickly before drawing the covers back on his huge bed.

"Come." He motioned her to crawl underneath them.

Shelly smiled impishly as she carefully scooted over, getting under the blankets. Mike made a quick trip to the bathroom and was back beside her in moments. They spooned then...her with her back to him...his arm slung over her waist...both of them satiated.

They laid there for what seemed like hours. Michelle's mind was racing a million miles a minute. A pang of guilt flashed through her. "Was that bad of us?"

Mike kissed the back of her shoulder and he tightened his arm around her. "Do you feel bad?"

She smiled. "No. I feel wonderful."

He buried his face in her hair. "There's your answer."

She nodded and took a deep breath as she drifted off into a blissful sleep.