It Just Feels Right Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wha—" She was cut off by a loud 'smack' on her backside. She heard the sound first, then felt the stinging sensation. It hurt. Holy shit did it hurt. She instinctively tried to move herself away from him, but a strong arm around her waist held her tight. Again...another blow came down on her ass. She yelped as she squirmed in his grip. Suddenly...his hand was between her legs...circling and playing with her oversensitive clit. She moaned as the stinging feeling in her backside mingled with the pure ecstasy coming from her front. Mike rubbed his cock up and down her red backside as he continued his ministrations. Shelly began moaning in pleasure again just as his hand switched and he slapped her rear end once more. "Goddammit!" It was a half moan...half scream as the pain shot through her body once more.

He smiled as he watched her ass turn even more red for him. The water was beating down on them both as he brought his palm back down. She howled and squirmed in his grasp as he quickly reached back between her legs...but from behind this time. He shoved two fingers inside her and immediately began plunging them in and out. "Take it baby...that's it. You have to take it for me." He felt her pussy clenching onto his fingers as he withdrew them and landed one more solid smack on her right cheek. Her body stiffened as she groaned on contact.

She was so confused. The feelings...oh the maddening feeling she had coursing through her right now. She was confused...her ass stung so badly...but at the same time she felt like she was on the brink of a huge cliff of pleasure. All she could do was go with her instincts...which told her to take it all in...just like he said.

"You'll learn to let them mix. The sting and the pleasure...they are like sisters." Mike watched her for signs that she wasn't comfortable. "The pain from the spank...it will begin to warm itself down your insides until it meets up with the pleasure. Soon, you'll enjoy them both so much." Her breathing was labored as he watched her chest expand and contract. Her head was hanging as she held herself against the wall. "Shelly?" He became concerned when she didn't answer right away.

"Yes, Sir...I'm fine." Her voice was soft...but had a sense of determination in it.

Mike smiled as he watched her raise her head and look back at him. "Do you remember your safe word?"

Shelly nodded as she watched him. In that moment she knew she didn't want him to stop. She turned back to face the shower wall and pushed her ass closer to him, arching her back and making it known that she wanted him to continue. If this was a test, he was going to see that she was more than willing.

He grinned broadly as his hand began tracing up and down her slit once again. She began moving her hips in time with his fingers. Soon, the arm wrapped around her waist loosened. Shelly spread her legs and brought her upper body forward even more - bracing her arms against the wall of the shower.

Mike grinned as she moved into the position he wanted her in. He began running the head of his cock up and down her slit as she pushed her ass up to him. "You want this?" Pre-cum was already dripping down the sides of his extremely hard rod.

She moaned and swiveled her hips...trying to capture his cock inside her. "Yes Sir."

His hand came down on top of her ass once again. "Then you have to take this for me. Be still." She hissed her breath in as it didn't hurt as much this time. It's like the pain swirled into her belly then sank lower and slowly molded itself into a very dangerous kind of pleasure. Again, his hand came down...and he left it there after his smack, rubbing it in circles, feeling her smooth skin, feeling the heat her reddened ass was putting off. His left hand went to tend to her pussy as his right came down on the other cheek. He worked two fingers in and out of her as he continued spanking. She clenched so tightly around him each time. "Good girl..." Mike began moving deeper inside her each time until the pleasure from his fingers overrode any type of pain she still felt...even though he was still giving her backside a good working over.

Michelle began moaning..."Yes...Sir..." in anticipation of feeling his hand slap her ass again. How could it feel this good? His fingers were caressing her g-spot deep inside her each time...and the sting of his hand somehow added to the pure pleasure he was creating. She wanted more. She lowered her head and began arching back to him...silently begging him for more. Instead of howls of pain, she now whimpered and begged him to spank her again...knowing that would mean more pleasure for her.

"Stand still, baby." Mike noticed her adjustment and again was pleased at how quickly she was picking this up. His hands were beginning to tire, and he didn't want to work her over too harshly on their first real BDSM experience. But damn if he could resist her when she begged. Only a few more, he decided...noting how beautifully red and hot her ass was. He pressed his fingers deeper inside her as his hand came down again. "Good girl..." He felt her wetness running down his hand as her pussy began to tremble. She began moving her hips, trying to manipulate his fingers further inside her. Mike brought his hand down on her left hip a bit harsher than before. "Be still, Michelle." The sound of the slap and the boom of his voice echoed in the shower stall and Michelle immediately froze.

Worried that she had upset him, she looked back to try to catch a glimpse of his face.

"Head down." Mike's voice was sterner this time. Commanding.

She immediately snapped her head forward and down...trying to figure out what had happened. She took deep, shaky breaths as the water beat down on them...not knowing what to do next. "I'm sorry, Sir."

Mike noted her immediate obedience and began caressing the inside of her pussy with his fingers again. He brought his left hand up and squeezed her breast, putting his mouth next to her ear. "Obey me, Michelle." She arched up against him when she heard him whisper. "I decide how hard I fuck you. I decide when I fuck you. I decide how fast I will fuck you...understand?" His fingers worked faster inside her...hitting all the right places. "Do you want to obey me?"

Michelle nodded feverishly...and did her best not to move her body along with him. "Y-y-yes Sir." Mike gently nipped the back of her neck with his teeth and he drew himself back up into a standing position behind her. Once more, he brought his hand down on her ass cheek. Michelle did her very best to keep still and not scream out. Mike noted it and smiled...she really was a natural.

"You're going to be good for me, aren't you?"

She nodded once again. "Yes, Sir. I will be."

He saw her ass arch up just a tiny bit into his hand as he cupped it. It was warm from the spankings...he knew it had to hurt. He would never unleash his full strength in a scene...but the combination of the water and his desire...he's sure it hurt. But still...even as he brought his hand down on the opposite cheek and watched as it turned red with his handprint...all he heard was her moan for more. "Yes, baby..." He leaned forward and sank his teeth into the back of her neck as he ground his cock against her. His arms came under her and grabbed her breasts forcefully. Squeezing them...pinching her nipples...

Shelly struggled to keep her balance. Her hands were braced on the wall as he pushed her forward. She felt him biting her and nearly lost her mind. Again...the pain seemed to meld into pleasure with him. She leaned her head back and exposed more of her neck to him. Even as his fingers dug into her breasts...she arched into his hands...aching for more.

"You like this?" Mike's mouth was right by her ear as he growled questions at her.

"Yes Sir.." Her eyes closed as she felt the tip of his cock at her entrance.

"You want this?" He was slowly entering her...just barely moving.

"Yes...Sir." She tried to push back...tried to force more of him inside her. As she arched her hips back to him, she jumped as she felt another sharp smack on her ass.

"Yeah?" Mike stood up straight behind her...barely moving the tip of his penis in and out of her. "You sure?"

"Yes Sir...I do. I want it." She was pleading...trying to control the immense sense of aching she had coursing through her. She HAD to have him. She HAD to feel him. There was nothing else in the world right now.

"Beg me." Mike had a hand on each of her hips...being careful to avoid her bruise on the right one. He plunged his rock hard cock inside her fully. He let it sit there for three seconds then pulled it out...rubbing it up and down her slit again.

It was the worst torture ever. To have that one moment of bliss...only to have it taken away so quickly. "Please Mike...please Sir." She moved her hips back to him once again. "Please..." she bit her lip, hesitant to say what she knew he wanted to hear.

Mike grunted as he made the head of his cock circle her entrance. She was going to have to try harder.

"Please...Sir. I need you inside me so so badly. I've never needed anything more."

He grabbed her hips once more and slammed himself balls deep inside her. He let himself revel in the feeling for a few seconds before pulling out once again.

"God-d-d...Sir. Please...please," she was incoherent as she tried to speak. Finally she turned to look at him.

Mike caught her eyes as soon as she turned her head. Her lips were parted...her face was flush and her eyes were screaming with desire. He lifted a corner of his mouth as he told her again. "Beg me to fuck you, Michelle. Properly."

She took one second to respond. "Please...please... fuck me, Sir. I can't even tell you how bad I need it."

Mike had plunged himself back inside her before she finished her sentence. He shifted his body weight back and held her still as he thrust his hips back and forth. He heard himself grunting each time he bottomed out inside her. Deep and fast...he kept fucking her harder and harder feeling her pussy beginning to convulse around him.

It was like an explosion inside her. It was like the best feeling anyone could ever experience happening over and over each time he slammed his perfect cock inside her. She tried to say something as she felt her orgasm coming...but couldn't find the words. He was moving her whole body every time he thrusted...and it seemed like every time he did, he made her erupt all over again. "Come on it, baby. Cum on my cock."

She knew she was moaning...hell she could have been screaming...but she knew she was definitely begging him to not to stop. He was going so hard, and so fast...all she could do was hold on and enjoy it.

Mike felt her cum. He smiled as he continued pounding her. Her pussy got so damn tight around him when she came. He felt her walls tightening around him again and he managed to land a square smack right on her left ass cheek. She howled and he felt the surge of wetness from her slit.

Her voice...fuck her voice was driving him insane. She probably didn't even know what she was saying...but as she begged him to fuck her over and over again, he was determined to make her cum harder than before. He groaned and grabbed a handful of her hair as he pounded faster inside her. He wasn't withdrawing the whole way now...just fucking her hard and fast. He felt himself hit her g-spot again as her body stiffened. He kept pumping in and out as he pulled her head back to him by her hair. "You like this?" He was practically growling in her ear. "You like it when I take you like this?"

Her eyes were closed as he held her head back. "Yes Sir...oh God yes Sir."

"You like it when I fuck you good...and hard...and show you how to obey me? I know you do. Your body tells me you like every second of it." He released her hair, her head fell forward as he grabbed her hips again. Even harder and faster he fucked her now. "Fuck baby...God Dammit I'm gonna cum so hard in you." He gripped her hips harder as he felt her pussy convulse around his cock once again. "Yeah...cum on me my little slut...cum hard for me." He shoved his cock deep inside her and held it there as he brought a hand down on her ass once more...stinging it with a sharp slap. "I own this baby...you are mine!"

Shelly screamed as everything around her exploded. His cock tore into her deeper than ever...his hand spanking her ass...his voice...feeling him thrusting into her...

Fireworks exploded behind her closed eyes as she screamed out as she came once more.

Mike held her tight as he growled at his own release. One last thrust deep inside her womb and he let himself go. Load after load of his seed shot deep inside her as the waves rippled through him. "Fuck yes baby...yeah..." His teeth found her neck and shoulders again as he withdrew and then pressed himself back deep inside her. She moaned and arched into him...hissing out as his teeth left his mark on her.

Her knees were wobbly as Mike drew her back to him. Slowly he backed them up to sit on the bench in the corner of the shower, both of them breathing heavily. His dick still buried inside her, he sat her on his lap with her legs splayed out to either side. Her back was against his chest as her head lolled back on his shoulder. Her body was shaking as she tried to bring her breathing back under control.

"You ok?" Mike's chest rumbled against her back.

Michelle smiled...her head still back on his shoulders with her eyes closed. "Oh yes...I am most definitely ok."

He chuckled and brought his head forward to kiss the nape of her neck. "I wasn't too rough with you?"

She brought her head forward then too, leaning it on his. "No, Sir." She took a shaky breath. "I wasn't sure a couple of times if I could stand it...but it was...wonderful." She couldn't stop a grin from spreading across her face as she pronounced that last word.

Mike laughed again. "Good." He turned her face to his and caught her lips in a gentle kiss. "You did very well."

She smiled and kissed him again. "You are amazing, Sir."

"We are amazing together." Mike lifted her then, so she was sitting sideways on his lap. Shelly nodded her agreement as she nuzzled his neck, inhaling the smell of his skin. He held her there for a while...running his hands up and down the sides of her leg...knowing that the sting in her ass will come once her adrenaline wore off. He couldn't help but smile as he thought of how well she had done. She needed work, but never had he had a sub be so successful on their first time. Visions of her tied on his bed ran thought his mind. He saw her bowing. He saw her obeying his every command and staving off her own pleasure until he commanded her to take it. Mike grinned as those and a thousand other thoughts of their possible future ran through his head. He turned her on his lap, so she was straddling him, facing him. Even though he came very hard, his cock was still rigid as he guided it back to her entrance.

He kissed her then...long and deep. She moaned as she felt his tongue seeking out hers. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders as he began kissing down her neck. She leaned her head back to give him easier access as she felt his hands moving down by where she sat on him. Mike took her mouth with his again as he moved up into her. Shelly gasped as she felt him entering her again. She broke the kiss as she gulped for air. "More?"

Mike grinned and nodded. "I'm blessed with an unusually high sex drive. That ok with you?" He was already breathless as he stared at her.

"Of course, Sir..." She smiled as she felt the head of his cock re-enter her. She loved this part.

He was going so slow, and she was still feeling the aftershocks rifle through her. Shelly gasped as she felt how hard he still was. "You took that so well, baby." He kissed her hard as he pressed deeper inside her. "You're such a good girl for letting me turn your ass red like that."

Once she saw the desire in his eyes, she knew there was no turning back. Immediately she wanted to please him...wanted to show him that she was willing to do whatever he needed her to. She moaned and lifted her face up to his as she moved her hips to allow him deeper inside. "I'm happy you are pleased, Sir."

His hands came around and cupped her ass as he moved her with him. "Good girl." Mike looked deep in her eyes as he slowly and gently took her again. She returned his gaze without faltering. Neither of them said a word as they gazed into each other's eyes. He moved diligently...guiding her on his lap and moving his cock deep inside her. He watched her reaction when he hit her g-spot as she inhaled sharply. She nearly closed her eyes but just softly moaned his name as she clenched around him. Mike smiled as he guided her how to grind her hips on him. He knew she wanted to increase the pace. She wanted to get to the finish line quickly. But Mike knew better.

He held her waist and directed her movements. It had to be maddening for her, but he was trying to show her how much pleasure she had been missing out on by simply running for an orgasm each time.

"Go slow, baby..."

Shelly nodded as her breathing deepened...watching his eyes as he gazed back at her.

"Just feel it, Michelle. Let yourself feel it. You have to ask me this time, you have to ask before you come."

She nodded again...biting her lip and doing her best to not instinctively move her hips faster. Instead she kept the rhythm he had established...concentrating on feeling him moving in and out of her. It was like he was touching every square millimeter inside her.

They were both exhaling when he pulled her hips forward. The shots and sparks of pleasure that were building up were exquisite. Shelly bit her lip as she felt that familiar burn begin to take hold and tried to move faster. She began moaning for more from him...digging her fingers into his shoulders. She knew if she didn't stop herself soon, she wouldn't be able to stop herself from exploding. "Please, Sir...please can I cum?"

Mike smiled. "No." He squeezed her ass hard as he continued guiding her hips on top of him. "Not yet."

"But you feel so good, Sir." She finally broke their gaze and threw her head back, arching her back and taking him deeper inside herself. "Oh God...right there...Oh Sir...you're so big."

Mike groaned and felt the jolt go through his body as well when she did that. Shelly brought her gaze back down to meet his and saw the flash of desire there. She smiled and brought her lips to his. He plundered her mouth once again, heavily tempted to let go and fuck her good and hard, but he knew he had to start establishing some rules.

Michelle arched above him again, moaning his name, and pressing her ample breasts into his chest. He felt her hard nipples against his skin and groaned. Dammit, how he wanted to let go and show her how a disobedient sub should get fucked...

Mike's resolve was being tested once again as he instinctively grabbed her ass hard with one hand and gave her a sharp slap with the other one. Michelle yelped and clenched him harder as she continued grinding on him. He felt his cock begin to twitch as he slapped her ass again. What was meant as something to get her attention just seemed to be turning her on even more. Although he wasn't happy with her now, he had to smile. If there was ever a woman meant to be a submissive, it was this girl. He put his hands back on her hips to slow her ministrations, as she had begun moving herself

"I said go slow, Michelle." His words didn't seem to have much effect on her as she continued grinding herself faster and faster on him...begging him for release.

He had to take back control. At once, he stopped his movements, reached up and grabbed a fistful of her hair, yanking her head backwards. She yelped and her movements immediately stopped as she froze, breathing heavily. He held her there for several seconds - letting both of their bodies settle down.