It Just Gets Dirtier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need something from you, and I need it now!"

"Where?" I asked in desperation. I needed release too, and I wanted to see Amanda's naked, pregnant flesh. It was hard to tell her body transformation as the clothes we wore on this day did a sterling job concealing the changes, despite the apparent belly bump but she was never a skinny mini.

From our position, underneath a tree that had a children's playground between the cricketers competing for glory and us, I looked to my right and saw the toilet block. There was no way we could use that structure, as we had done in the past, because of the volume of people using it but further to its right I espied what seemed to be a path that disappeared into thick scrub and trees beyond. Directly behind us were the boundary fences of houses that backed onto the oval that veered away in the direction of the path. Perhaps we could follow the path and see where it led? There might be some areas off the beaten track where Amanda and I might get down and dirty.

"Let's go!" she said after I pointed out the possibility.

I helped her up, and we walked, rather gingerly, towards the direction of the track. I glanced over my shoulder and saw two couples immediately take our spot under the tree. Competition for real estate here was fierce.

As we walked past the concrete toilet block, the receptacle of past memories and DNA, Amanda and I looked and each other and smiled. Her smile sent a shiver through my body, and I stopped and gently pushed her against the structure, leaned and kissed her passionately. Amanda responded positively, moaning into my mouth as we kissed, a hand on my shoulder and another one on my neck. Her belly protruded against mine that prevented the contents of my pants, pressing up against her pussy.

A sudden childish giggle startled us, and while no-one was around, we decided to explore the path further on, hand in hand. Our walk was slow for obvious reasons, but we made progress, and the noise from the cricketers was never far away.

Presently, Amanda needed rest and sat against a large granite boulder nestled against the track. We both required drinks: Amanda took in water, and I drained my third can of beer that had become warm and flat.

Upon regaining her strength, Amanda suddenly announced a need to pee. Yes! I said to myself.

"Where?" I asked, "Here?"

Amanda cocked her head towards me, smiled and said, "Sure."

She wore a grey linen onesie that covered her body with a flowing looseness. Amanda had dark sunglasses on and a wide-brimmed straw hat. At that moment, she looked stunning to me, and my heart skipped a beat.

"Go for it!" I said with an equally flashy smile.

I kept an anxious lookout as Amanda clumsily drew up the hem of her onesie to just below her baby bump. I squatted down on my haunches for a better look, no panties but a hairy bush! I made a joke about her thick forest but was told, sternly, to try grooming with an expanding belly. Fair enough.

When I saw her furry pussy, I looked up and saw Amanda beaming down at me before raising her face toward the sky to relax her internal plumbing.

At first, all I saw was some pussy pulsing before a few drops snaked down her legs. I scooped up a droplet of piss from her right ankle with a finger and brought it to my mouth.

Fucking ambrosia! I looked up, but Amanda was still concentrating on her pipes.

Without further warning, a clear liquid stream erupted from her swollen pussy that took me by surprise that I almost fell back to avoid being hit. Then I remembered why I was down there.

Amanda's stream of golden piss hit the sunbaked ground and began to pool. She let out a moan of satisfaction, reached out with both hands and spread her lips that increased the pressure and intensity of the flow. Almost instantaneously, flies started buzzing around the pooled piss on the ground, adding to the unreality of the situation.

Remembering Amanda's comment about being unable to swallow Kieran's sperm from oversized testes, I held back from drinking her nectar until the stream slackened a little. Given the baby bump, I would have to position myself closer to the ground, among the flies, for Amanda to see her jet flood my mouth.

When I judged the moment right, I told Amanda to look at me. Her head rotated towards the ground, and her eyes opened. From behind sunglasses, our eyes met just a second before, I opened my mouth and intercepted her slackening stream of piss.

As usual, the first contact of female piss in my mouth makes me gag but, on this occasion, the taste was milder than usual, the result of a lack of alcohol no doubt. Indeed, Amanda's effusion has a sweeter taste than usual. I swallowed her output with enthusiasm, seldom known in my water sports career.

From her perspective, Amanda could see me on my hands and knees with my mouth open, drinking down hot, sweet piss. I could just pick up her moans of pleasure as fingers flicked across her clit as piss was streamed out. This filth is what she craved, and after months of frustration, her shopping cart would be filled today and for the next few months.

At last, her piss exhausted itself, and with it, I swallowed the last drop. I felt bloated with beer and piss. I burped and burped again. It suddenly occurred to me that I might not keep this noxious mixture down. And a second later that was confirmed.

My guts suddenly heaved, and I spewed up the contents of my stomach onto the brown earth, not once but twice. A large stream of dirty fluid came from my throat and slashed on the ground. I certainly felt better afterwards, but I looked up towards Amanda, who wore the look of stunned silence on her beautiful face.

"Wow!" Was all she said as I slowly recovered.

I wiped the sweat from my brow, but my throat tasted awful, and my chest heaved mightily. I reached into my (considerably warmer) cooler bag and grabbed a beer. Upon cracking it, I exercised some caution and took a considered swig.

"Wouldn't you rather some water?" Asked an amused Amanda.

I reassured her I was fine and then in the most beautiful Shakespearean tradition, I launched an oral assault on the piss dripping pussy in front of me. Tongue on clit had an immediate reaction, and I felt Amanda's chunky body shudder from toes to tips.

Eating pussy of women heavily pregnant in the upright position presents a lot of access challenges. For one thing, there is a life form that sits on your head as you try to slide your tongue into your woman's most intimate parts. She can only assist to a certain degree.

Amanda's pussy tasted the same as her expulsion down my throat, but the pissy tang gave way to pure sex as my intrusive tongue lapped her insides.

"Finger me, mister!"

My whole mouth was enveloped like a face-hugger, and it wasn't easy to introduce additional elements to her pussy in her current stance. She had to change for me to comply, so I had Amanda squat down a little more against the rock so that she could give me easier access. Her personal forest tickled my nostrils, and I had to resist the urge to sneeze.

"Spread your lips for me, babe!"

Not an easy request to fulfil but she tried and parted the fur enough to enable me to insert a finger into her swampy box. I kept my tongue flicking across her clit to her satisfaction as my digit massaged her insides. I introduced a second finger with some difficulty and searched for her g-spot. A salty discharge that trickled down my arm indicated I had successfully found what I was looking for. After several minutes of clit stimulation and g-spot massage that resulted in another puddle on the sun-baked ground, Amanda begged me to stop as her back was hurting. I reluctantly disengaged, sat back on my haunches and wiped the slime away from my face. My rock-hard prick was visibly straining against the fabric of my shorts.

"I could take any amount of that from you," She said as she stood up and stretched her back, "but this isn't an ideal position."

"What would you prefer?" I asked.

"On my back really or on my hands and knees, but..." Yes, looking around there wasn't too many open possibilities.

"Shall we continue on the path?"

"In a few minutes," Amanda replied after taking a sip of water, "but first, I want you to fuck me from behind."

With that, she stood up and turned around. As she did so, she pulled up the skirt and slapped a wobbly arse cheek.

"Come and get it, mister!"

I pulled my long-suffering cock from my shorts and approached Amanda. I slapped each cheek in succession to which Amanda responded with twerks. I spread her globes and aimed Neptune's spear right at her sopping fuck hole.

"Oh yeah!" sighed an appreciative Amanda when I was balls deep.

As I grabbed her hips and began fucking her pussy, it seemed to me that Amanda had lost some of her puppy fat that I remembered from last year. Her body felt more supple and defined in my grip, which the onesie seemed to hide. I reached underneath Amanda and cupped her tits, yep they were appreciably more substantial.

Each fucking stroke elicited moans of pleasure as if she had broken some sort of sexual block. In a way she had, Amanda was being fucked the way she liked it by a man of experience who's his own desires were secondary. For my part, I was conscious of the miserable performances of the father of her child but was confident of my own ability even though Amanda's pussy hugged my cock with a real urgency that it easy for me to release the contents of my modest balls quickly inside of her.

Minutes later, the tell-tale signs of orgasm came bursting from Amanda; the shuddering, the shrieking and the discharge. Upon recovering, she stood up and expelled me from her fuck canal, turned to me and kissed me gently on the lips.

"Let me clean up that magnificent cock."

Now, it was my turn to lean against the rock. I undid my shorts and let them drop to my feet. Amanda bent over and took my glistening cock into her generous mouth. Oh, yeah! She licked the shaft clean of her cunt juice and throated me like a pro. I was in heaven but for a frustratingly short time. Amanda disengaged, stood up and adjusted her onesie.

"I do like the taste of my pussy!" She said disinterestedly. I had to agree.

"Shall we continue down this yellow brick road?" I asked as I put my diamond cutter back into my shorts.

"Lead the way, handsome," Amanda replied with a kiss on the lips.

We continued at our reduced pace before coming upon a copse of Norfolk Island pine trees bunched tightly together. Their canopies would shield us from the sun, and their pine needles would provide comfortable, if somewhat prickly, floor.

As we entered the canopy, we both acknowledged a drop in temperature. My brow was studded with sweat so I can only imagine Amanda's discomfort. She looked around, seeking the most discrete spot where we ratchet up the filth.

"Over here." She announced and grabbed my hand and pulled me towards her choice with some urgency. The spot she picked was indeed perfect, nestled between two trees shielded with bushes on three sides that gave us that extra element of privacy. The copse was not only cooler, but it was dark, and the concentration of trees seemed to possess an insulating effect so that noise itself was suppressed. I made a mental note to remember this place for the future.

As soon as we reached this place of natural sanctuary, Amanda discarded her bag, hat and sunglasses. Her dark hair was tied back in a ponytail but with strands of hair wisping from her brow. She was flushed from the physical exertion, but she looked radiant.

Then she took off her onesie.

In front of me stood Venus in all her pregnant glory.

"Wow!"

"You like?" She asked without a hint of body negativity.

My cock instantly became hard.

I approached Amanda tentatively and placed my hands on her swollen belly. The feeling was unbelievable, the skin was stretched and had a coarseness about it that was unique. Amanda giggled at my wonderment. What stunned me the most was her enormously firm and milk swollen boobs. They were magnificent!

"Ooh, they're very sensitive." She giggled as I squeezed them softly.

In Amanda's naked state, she appeared delicate, like a China doll, and I did my best to treat her as such. Alas, she wasn't having any of it.

"I might be pregnant, but that doesn't mean I don't want it rough!"

We both laughed, and I kissed her with my tongue descending deep into her mouth. Amanda tugged at my clothes, indicating a need for me to join her in nature and I couldn't oblige her fast enough.

When I was naked, she asked me what I wanted, and I unashamedly demanded a blowjob. Amanda instantly complied. I laid down on the "bed of nails" so to speak, completely naked, grabbed the base of my cock and aimed it sky high. With some difficulty, Amanda squatted down and proceeded to make love to my engorged member. Her technique involved rubbing my cock over her face; throating my length until she choked; hocking up saliva to rub into the skin; and tonguing my hairless balls. This sort of attention to detail makes a man cum in no time.

"What's a girl to do to get a golden shower around here?" Amanda asked me with a sly grin after a few minutes of her excellent blowjob ability.

I was enjoying her oral attention so much that I felt no need for a piss plus I felt close to coming and was determined to empty my sack down Amanda's throat. After my orgasm had subsided, I knew I'd need to pee. Amanda loved my plan and greedily gobbled my cock back into her mouth. I laid back looking at the shards of light filtering through the tree canopy and closed my eyes.

Knowing how close I was, Amanda ramped up her hand action on my saliva-basted shaft while keeping her luscious lips suction-cupped to my bellend. After a few minutes of this heavenly pleasure, I felt the rising tide of orgasm approach. I grabbed Amanda's hair and forced my member into the depths of her throat while simultaneously raising my hips off the ground. I came loudly and fiercely, shooting round after round into Amanda's throat. Several seconds later, I collapsed back onto the "bed of nails" as my raging cock spasmed and pulsed inside Amanda's throat.

"Mmm, your load shot right down my throat." said an exhilarated Amanda, "Phew, delicious!"

"Any waste?" I asked in a semi-conscious state without opening my eyes.

"Nope. Look."

I sat up and stared into Amanda's mouth. She stuck her tongue out to emphasise the fact that she swallowed the entire load.

"Good girl," I said appreciatively and leaned in to kiss her lips.

"Got anything else for me to swallow?" Asked Amanda, seductively.

"Wow, you're hot to trot today!"

"I'm so fucking turned on; you have no idea."

"Good because I'm certainly not done with you today."

And I wasn't. My cock, despite exploding in rage minutes earlier, was still semi-hard and wasn't showing any sign of slackening.

"Then give me what I want." Cooed Amanda.

I got up from the ground and stood next to Amanda, sat on the bed of soft pine needles, who simply looked up at me with an eager smile. My cock still had a hardness that was going to make pissing difficult, but I was determined to satisfy my millennial cock socket.

Amanda made the task difficult by stroking my reduced ball sack, occasionally licking the tip of my cock and encouraging to piss into her mouth now. My job required a supreme effort of will, but sure enough, as I've done in the past, I relaxed sufficiently to unleash my yellow stream of desire.

The first pulse came out sporadically until I regularised the flow. I opened my eyes and witnessed the first spurt splash across Amanda's milk infused boobs. Fuck, how have they grown? The contact of fluid to skin elicited a squeal of delight from my willing fuck slut.

"Oh yeah! I've fucking missed this." Amanda developed quite the potty mouth since our last encounter.

As we had done in the past, I controlled the flow of the golden stream so as not be overwhelming, but the beers consumed earlier had more than one effect, and my bladder was screaming for relief.

Amanda was excited, and probably dripping wet, at the thought of drinking my piss, but I wanted to savour each moment because I didn't know how much time we would have together. I gave her the most extraordinary golden shower, drowning her head and forehead in my piss and letting it pool down into her mouth where I could see her tongue lapping it up with eagerness and delight. Her eyes did a slow roll of pure pleasure and damned if that wasn't the biggest turn on ever! Then, slowly spraying my piss all over her breasts, that she quickly pushed together for erotic effect. Amanda massaged that hot, yellow liquid all over those engorged breasts, and she yanked at her distended nipples all the while spasming in pleasure. The eyeball popping moment for me was watching my piss split into smaller streams upon impact with her swollen belly. When I had emptied my bladder, I brought my semi-flaccid member back to Amanda's lips for a clean-up.

After she released my hardening stick with a pop of the lips, Amanda looked up at me with expectant eyes, piss-matted hair, and breathed "That was fucking hot!"

Yes, yes it was. I wish that I could have recorded it on my phone and I made a mental note to do so next time. That opportunity would arrive faster than I could anticipate.

After I broke a urine-flavoured kiss, Amanda's issued her next request, "I want you to fist me."

Really?

Yes!" Came a firm reply, "I want to feel your hand stretch me to my limit.

Both of us were caught up in carnal desire that made my flesh burn hotter that hot! I had the most urgent desire to give her everything she wanted from that extraordinary shopping list of hers.

Trouble was, I didn't have a lot of experience with fisting. Sure, I'd seen plenty of French fuck puppets fist each other in Harry S. Morgan scud movies, but doing it was a different matter. With Harry as my guide, I helped Amanda onto her back and spread her legs wide. Her cunt was positively steaming with a vast array of bodily fluids. I kneeled beside her and began rubbing her slick pussy lips with one hand and massaging her heaving breasts with the other.

I was hesitant at first as I didn't want to hurt her, but as I probed Amanda's insides, she gave me encouraging directions to explore deeper and with additional digits. Utterances such as fuck me deeper, stretch me, open me up, and the like.

That pre-birth pussy was still tight, and my digital penetration encountered firm resistance from her pubic bone. Amanda demanded my fist, and I was so turned on, I could feel the pre cum seeping out of my swelling cock. For who knows how long, a combination of verbal encouragement, of spit-lube and the pumping motion of my hand, I managed to loosen her up to the point where sustained pressure on the public bone might give way.

"I'm almost there, you ready?"

"Do it, do it now. I want the whole hand inside" Came Amada's reply.

Thus encouraged, I eased my clenched hand in further, and then, with a pop, I breached the pubic bone.

It was such a surprising sensation that both of us let out a simultaneous "oh!"

"You ok?" I asked nervously as I saw a wince of pain sweep across Amanda's face.

"Yeah. Fist me!" Came a determined response.

So, I did. I pistoned my arm in and out of Amanda's birth channel, and I rotated my hand in all sorts of directions. At the slightest of motion, Amanda rolled her head, bit her lip and massaged her swollen belly, letting out all kinds of moans and groans.

Would fisting result in orgasm? I know my cock was rock hard from this visual and physical stimulation. However, Amanda wasn't giving off any of the usual signals that she was coming. I guess I keep going with the fisting action until instructed otherwise.