It Just Gets Dirtier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before long, Both of Amanda's hands made their way to her hairy pussy; one spread her lips while the other rubbed the clit. Seconds later, she arched her back in delight, and I felt her vaginal muscles contract against my fist, then a thin arc of fluid burst forth, partly hitting my arm. Then a second, followed by a third, and many more that I lost count. Each spurt was accompanied by a spasmodic audible squeak of pleasure. Was this female "cum" or simply piss? I didn't really care either way, but I did want to taste it.

When there was nothing left to expel, Amanda decided enough was enough. I gingerly removed my hard, with that same pop as before.

"How was that?" I asked.

"Wow, that was fucking great!" she said with eminent satisfaction. "Help me up?"

Together, we manoeuvred her so that Amanda sat upright.

"I'll be feeling that for some time to come." She added.

"In a good way?" I asked, a little concerned.

"Of course. Your fist was amazing! And I'll want more of that."

Thus reassured, I brought my fisting arm up which was covered in pussy slime, and I licked some of the fluid that splashed over my arm close to my elbow which had a surprisingly sweet taste. Before I could savour a second time, Amanda grabbed my arm and stuck the fingers in her mouth, eagerly lapping at her cunt juice while sluttily fixing her eyes to mine. I felt like a GOD as she purred like a contented kitten.

"Now I know why you like eating my pussy so much." She cooed, after cleaning all five of my fingers.

"Got anything else to stick in my mouth?" I did, my resurrected pork sword as luck would have it.

Amanda took my member in my mouth and began throating me with demonic energy. Her hand was firmly clenched to my butt cheeks as she slammed my body against her face, swallowing my hardening cock. Every time there was a gag reflex, she pulled away momentarily to hock saliva on to my shaft before massaging it in.

"I want you to fuck me now."

"But won't you be too loose, too sore?"

"I didn't say anything about fucking my pussy." She giggled playfully.

"Oh, you mean..."

"That's right, I want you to do me up the bum."

My jaw must have dropped to the ground, and Amanda laughed at my stunned countenance.

"Good girls like me always offer three holes to their men." Amanda was more sexually confident now than at any other time that I'd known her.

She awkwardly got onto all fours, and from behind, I spread her generous butt cheeks. And there it was, her puckered anus, slick with cunt juice, piss and saliva. Just the sight of her wrinkled opening would cause a man to lose control.

I tentatively inserted a digit inside her spit-lubed O-ring probing for solids, but she was clean. The first time I reamed her dirt box, my cock was smeared in shit as is the common reality of anal sex. Incredibly, on later occasions, we experimented with scat but quickly realised that was a kink too far. Amanda agreed to ensure her poop chute was free of obstruction before we engaged in that taboo, which was just as well since she quickly took to ATM after seeing it performed in porn. Amanda would mimic dialogue in those clips by saying things like, "Mmm, I love licking my arse juices off your cock." However, she genuinely enjoyed ATM and would do it without prompting. Anal for her was a bit of an obsession, but she knew it drove me wild.

So here I was again, preparing Amanda's ample rear end for a fucking that would probably blow my stack. My digit entered after some resistance, and as it breached, she grimaced in momentary pain.

"You ok?" I asked with genuine concern.

"Yes," came a hissed reply before adding, "nothing's been in there since the last time you fucked me."

I planted a kiss on her left butt cheek, "I'll be gentle."

"Ha, I know." Replied a reassured Amanda.

I continued with one digit to probe her shitter all the while working in the spit lube. I alternated digital penetration with a tongue massage to keep her slick, and slowly, but surely, I felt her anal muscles relax. This enabled me to easily insert two fingers. Amanda was now breathing rhythmically to each insertion and letting out little moans of delight.

My cock was raging in anticipation of being back in her arsehole, and after one orgasm, I knew that I'd last a decent period to really savour the most intimate of a woman's three holes. When I judged that Amanda was relaxed enough to take my cock, I spat on my hand and worked it onto my length. I positioned the purple head at her puckered opening and applied the barest of pressure.

Fuck, she was tight, tighter than I remembered, but due to my preparation, I was balls deep and quickly. When I hit rock bottom, we both let out a satisfied groan.

"Oh babe, fuck me," Amanda moaned lustily, "fuck me hard!"

I needed no encouragement and rocked my hips backwards and forwards with enough tempo to elicit the sighs of pleasure I'd come to expect with Amanda, who loved anal sex.

Because her arsehole was so slick, I regularly kept popping out but rather than see a Max Hardcore-type distended anus, Amanda's rosette kept snapping shut. I sensed her pick up on this, and Amanda reached around with a chubby arm and spread a generous butt cheek. This time, I eased out my cock and saw Amanda push on her anal muscles. Sure enough, a black hole opened up enough for a low rumbling fart to escape. What a fucking sight!

"Making it gape for you!" She sure was, and this type of in-the-flesh stimulation takes its toll on a man.

Several gapes later, I knew I needed to blow my stack before my stack blew me up. This orgasm was a surprisingly quick one to achieve, and I filled Amanda's dirt bakery in an explosive crescendo that must have been heard at the oval!

Sweat was pouring down my head, stinging my eyes as the last spasms of my jerking cock subsided. Amanda's body was slick with sweat as well, but she didn't move her body, lost as she was in release and orgasm.

Now was the time for me to exit Amanda's bottom and perhaps collapse on the ground, spent as I was. However, an idea popped into my head, something I'd never done previously and hadn't seem performed in a porno. While my semi-hard cock lay buried deep inside Amanda's shitter, I worked on relaxing my bladder, hoping to coax some piss out. My hands kept firmly hold of Amanda's spongey cheeks so that we wouldn't de-couple, and I scrunched my eyes tightly shut, thinking of anything other than sex, to aid the post-coital flow.

"What's that?" Asked Amanda, jerking her head up in surprise, "What are you doing?"

I thought I'd ejected a couple of spurts of hot urine deep into Amanda's bowels, but the sensation was like nothing I'd ever experienced, so I wasn't sure if anything came out of my bladder. Only Amanda's questions confirmed that I had achieved something. However, with those few spurts, the pressure to empty out became more urgent, especially since Amanda's globes were firmly pressed against my abdomen.

"What do you think is happening?" I replied, with some difficulty, as another spurt of piss burst my cock.

"Are you peeing in my arse?" She asked incredulously.

"I think so. How does it feel?"

"Fucking amazing!" There was that uncharacteristic potty mouth again.

The piss was flowing a little easier now, but the pressure on my bladder wasn't easing up. I felt action happening underneath my deflated ball sack and then realised Amanda was hammering her clit. The thought and feeling of getting her arse plugged up with sperm and piss together must have triggered Amanda's nasty streak again.

Sure enough, second later, Amanda's whole body shook in pleasure as another orgasm burst over her. Her verbal outbursts were somewhat muffled by the fact her head was still planted firmly in the ground.

For my part, my bladder was expelling more piss into Amanda's poop chute, thereby easing the pressure, but then I felt something inside her begin to force me out of the comforting confines. Her arse was rapidly filling up with my bodily fluids, and there was only so much volumetric space. I pulled out with a pop and saw her sphincter snap shut with only a little a tiny amount of hot piss dribbling down to her pussy lips and beyond.

I stood up to ease the pressure on my knees and kept my, by-now, flaccid cock pointed towards Amanda. Freed from the vice-like grip of her shithole, it was suddenly more natural for me to expel the piss from within, and I let go a fully pressurised stream all over her back, even managing to target her hair. I doubted Amanda would object, she loved golden showers as much as I did. As my pissed washed off the sweat from her back, Amanda reached around and plugged her butt wink with two fingers. What was she planning? She obviously didn't want to expel the contents of her dirt locker just yet.

All too quickly, my stream abated, and with the knowledge that I was empty, Amanda's head finally emerged from the ground, her hair matted from the hot piss.

"That was great!" Amanda breathed, as she brought herself up to rest on an elbow with the other arm being used to keep her butt hole plugged. Her contorted frame looked uncomfortable. "I feel so full."

"Yep, you're full of hot piss."

"Help me up?"

I took hold of Amanda's free hand and helped her to her feet. Piss and sweat were dripping from her fleshy frame, across her pregnant bulge. I kissed her gently on the lips. I noticed that she removed those fingers from her stinker. She wrapped both hands around me and kissed me back, furiously, her tongue diving deep down my throat.

"Oh," She said, suddenly breaking the kiss, "I'm leaking, and I need to go, real bad!"

"Then do it," I replied, with a beaming smile.

"You don't understand." Amanda responded urgently, "I have to go from both holes, and I have to go now; otherwise, I'm going to burst!"

Oh shit, this was going to be epic: watching Amanda eject hot piss from her bladder, and my nasty piss and sperm cocktail from her freshly fucked anus. My overused cock rose again for a possible battle.

Amanda parted her legs so that she stood in an inverted-V manner. She spread her cunt lips with both hands and bent her knees slightly. I dropped to my haunches by her side so that I would get a ring-side view of the two-hole eruption. My nerves were taut, and the tension was at its highest that day. Both of us were in uncharted territory, and the filth-o-meter sailed past the ten mark!

The first hole to erupt its golden fluid was Amanda's swollen cunt, and it was in an angry mood! Her stream was fully pressurised, and it just shot out in a continuous flow. The tree canopy that broke up the sun's rays caused the piss torrent to sparkle reflectively as it hit the ground violently, quickly creating a pool.

I looked around to see if there was a similar eruption from her shitter, but all I could detect was a dribbling leak. Back to her pussy, and the piss was unrelenting. I shifted my position to bisect the stream, forward enough so that Amanda could see me. Her golden shower washed across my sweat stained chest, causing scatter fire. Fuck, it was hot piss!

Amanda's eyes widened as the realisation that I was going to mouth her stream again. I opened wide but kept my throat locked shut. As with the previous two times that day, her fluid had an unexpected sweet taste. I took my mouth out of the line of fire and swallowed. I had no adverse reaction. Yum! I rinsed and repeated, literally. I drank down as much as I could take. My head was spinning at this turn of events. How could there be two contrasting tastes to Amanda's piss in the eight month gap between sexual encounters? Was it the pregnancy and the changes in body chemistry that caused these changes? Way too much analysis!

Before too long, I sensed her piss stream slacken and I opened my eyes. One of Amanda's hands was massaging her long-suffering clit, and the other arm was around her back again, no doubt plugging her greasy bung. I gargled the last of Amanda's offering in my mouth and was about to spit it over her swollen belly, before coming up with another nasty idea.

I rose to my feet and approached her. The lust in her eyes was unmistakable, but I doubt she anticipated my next move. As I towered over her, I gently grabbed her face and brought her lips close to mine. I released a dribble of her piss that was in my mouth, and, as soon as she understood my intention, Amanda willing opened her mouth. I pooled the contents of mine with hers, and we engaged in a urine-soaked snowball kiss. My cock was raging hard by this stage, and the battle would soon commence at this rate.

Amanda gargled and swallowed. No gag, no wince, no adverse reaction. She just opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, like before, then smiled at me.

"All gone!" She announced, proudly.

"How did it taste?" I enquired.

"Mmm, yummy." Like a cat that got cream. "What about you?"

"The same". We kissed, long and hard. "What about your arse?"

"Help me." She asked.

"How?"

"I want you to film it." Now that I wasn't expecting. "I've never done this before, and I want to see what happens."

Well, I wasn't going to refuse that request, and I would get a filthy video for the wank bank. I felt the best way of achieving this goal was to have Amanda lean over, against a tree so that she could at least spread one cheek and remain comfortable as she expelled my contents from her arsehole. So instructed, Amanda was ready. I could see the track lines of piss dribbles that had already dried against her legs, as I retrieved my phone.

"You ready?" I asked as I set the camera to video mode.

"Yes." Came the uncomfortable reply.

"Whenever you're ready!" I hissed in almost unbearable anticipation.

I captured the wink of Amanda's starfish as she flexed her anal muscles, seeking the release she so desperately craved. Nothing immediately happened, but I kept the camera rolling. Then a dribble, and another one, and a third. And then it happened!

A long, pencil-line curve of fluid shot out of her distended anus. I was caught entirely by surprise, "Shit!"

Amanda giggled in response and continued breathing heavily in concentration. As a result, her rosette expanded and contracted, and on each completed cycle, a jet of liquid pulsed out. I wasn't game to try this heady concoction just in case there were any solids, but to get a birds-eye view of this sensational event, I shifted position to be directly in the line of sight. Friendly fire was something I could live with so long as I could capture the working of Amanda's anal muscles, up close and personal. At each release, Amanda kept on mouthing, "Oh yeah." I can only imagine what sensations were frying her brain at this juncture for I could barely keep the phone steady.

"That's better!" Said Amanda in utter relief when the last contents of her dirt locker had been expelled. She stood up and turned away from the tree to see me on my knees fumbling with the camera. There was nasty stuff dripping down my chest and starting to dry - and smell - in the heat.

"What was is like?" She asked.

"Fucking hot!" I exclaimed as I went to play back the video.

It was at that point when Amanda saw my diamond cutter standing to attention, and, as she walked over to view the footage, took hold of my tumescence. Her eyes were glued to the action, gasping every couple of seconds at both the dilation of her anus and the strength of the liquid thus expelled. I knew her performance was a turn on because she was jacking my shaft with increasing urgency.

"You want to finish off in my arse again?" Amanda asked me playfully when the video concluded.

Rhetorical question, obviously.

Amanda resumed station, bent over against the tree she had used to create the video content, and used a hand to pull apart a generous cheek and expose her slimed pucker.

"Give it to me." She encouraged me.

I wasn't all that subtle with the re-entry, and I doubt Amanda expected me to be so, but she did gasp in satisfaction when I was balls deep.

"I fucking love this!" Amanda exclaimed, half laughing in delirious pleasure.

This time, I dispensed with niceties and simply hammered away with much cheering on by Amanda. Given all the visual and physical stimulation that had bombarded me that afternoon, it wasn't going to take me long till I reached my third orgasm. And this time, whatever remained in my withered sack was going across Amanda's pretty face. The filthy dialogue between us was now unrestrained, and Amanda was 'effing this and effing that'. To speed up my orgasm, she grabbed my thigh and assisted me in slamming up against her filthy dirt box.

I was perspiring uncontrollably now, but it was just another bodily fluid to add to the noxious mix of the day, and I quickly felt the onset of my third orgasm. It formed acutely and rapidly.

"On your knees, whore." I hissed, as I wrenched my length from Amanda's relaxed arse pipe. "On your knees!"

She duly complied, albeit with some clumsiness.

"Look up at me." She did.

"Stick your tongue out!" She did.

"I'm going to squirt it all over your face and mouth!" Amanda licked the tip of my German helmet in assent.

"Mmm."

And with that additional but simple stimulation, I burst forth, again. Trying desperately to keep my eyes open so that I could see my handiwork: rather than ropes of steaming jism, what came out of my long suffering balls was more like liquid shrapnel that splashed across her cheeks, lips, tongue and into Amanda's mouth. I think I blacked out for a second or two at the height of my orgasm, as waves of pleasure washed over me. When I came back to reality, I released my wanking grip and Amanda took the twitching shaft into her mouth again, licking me clean.

Both of us were now spent. There was no sexual act we could possibly do, even if we wanted to. I was reminded of a witty one-liner from the Matt Groening show Futurama in which Zap Brannigan says, "The Spirit is willing, but the flesh is spongy and bruised" following a prolonged bout of sexual pleasure with the Amazon girls. That quote accurately summed up Amanda and me. We were starting to hum a bit too, what with each other's fluids that had dried on our skin, and this attracted the flies. It was time to go, and we did this with the minimum of fuss. We made our way back to the park and saw that the crick match had concluded. Neither of us cared for the result, and nobody noticed us at all, which surprised me given the state we must have presented. As per our last encounter in the park, we hugged, kissed and went our own separate ways. Till the next time.

Postscript: For the next two months or so, Amanda and I met up a couple of times a week for dirty fun, sometimes in public depending on the weather and other times at my townhouse. Our sex play was pretty much a routine of what I described above. Fisting was rewarded with anal, and there was plenty of pissy sex thrown in. In March of that year, Amanda gave birth and told me that thanks to being "prepared" by me beforehand, the pain wasn't as bad as she thought. While we still exchange the odd text from time to time, we haven't caught up again, but one lives on hope. As a nod to the intensely sexual relationship we had, she named her son after me, Jason.