All Comments on 'It Just Sorta Happened'

by FsmuttFitzgerald

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
KrazyKumbucketKrazyKumbucket12 months ago

If you are going to write, at least get your facts to be somewhat REAL. Physical anatomy of a penis, WILL NEVER get over 6 inches, IT IS PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE! Average is between 4 & 5 inches, a woman physically cannot take more than 5 inches, no woman on the planet earth, can..

Frankie1952Frankie195212 months ago

Love this story so far. Please keep going and ignore the so called medical experts.

collin4xxxcollin4xxx12 months ago

Love to read more about them, and her developing pregnancy. She may not be pregnant yet, but I have a feeling that she’s going to have him cumming inside her several times a day from now on to ensure that she is.

It will be interesting to see how they handle him going to college. But I can see her going back to grad school and them sharing an 2 bedroom apartment. But after the baby comes, also sharing the same bed that they had been secretly sharing so they could turn his room into a nursery. Perhaps after 2 years and she finishes her grad degree, they could move to another city where no one knows they are siblings, and assumes they are man and wife, where she can get a job and he can transfer and finish his degree? And they can continue to live as a family…. A growing family too, as he can never say no to his sister, or stop cumming in her perfect pussy.

It would be fun to introduce another woman into the mix too. She made comments suggesting she was bi. It would fun to include a cute girl, perhaps a classmate of his, or a coworker of hers, into the mix that they could both “fall” for… Maybe she comes over to study with him, or work on a project together? Or she invites the co-worker over for a “girls night” after a bad date or breakup? Sparks fly, and eventually she fools around with him, and also enjoys her first girl-girl fun with her? Things develop and they all admit their love, the siblings reveal their secret, she doesn’t care and actually thinks it’s hot, one of them legally marries her, and she has a few babies of her own with the siblings, and they live happily ever after…

01Timber6701Timber6712 months ago

Interesting story,,, it kinda came across like sis was playing mind games with bro ,, one second she is enjoying it and the next she is pissed then back again

Mr_coaterMr_coater12 months ago

Great story please continue it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Write more!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I think the sister is a little crazy, but in a hot way, would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Krazykumbucket...You are full of shit. I have seen dicks over 6, 7, and 8 inches long. Get your facts straight before you rant!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The comments are enticing. And the first one? Must never been with a bigger stature woman. It is possible. Anything and everything is possible.

OseekerOseeker12 months ago

Started out ridiculous and just got worse... Big sis kept repeating it over & over ad nauseam....

2 stars is all I could muster....

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A bit corny, but there needs to be more, so a little more reason can escape from big sister's lips, as we see if and how our couple moves forward... The sister screwing with our MC, literally and figuratively, needs just a bit more revealing as to intention and sincerity.

doorknob22doorknob2212 months ago

Pregnancy stories are hot, especially when coupled with good writing.

Robinius1Robinius112 months ago

Not very believable yet still somewhat hot. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Promising first story but I'm looking forward to a revised version and a sequel. Some constructive criticism, needs a bit more build up, the last half of the story was definitely the weaker part as I couldn't get a grasp on what the big sister was feeling, if it was supposed to be conflicted you need to hint at it more, same goes for if she was messing with him, or if she was indeed angry, well, that would just kind of suck to be honest. I think there should be one more fuck at the end to seal up the story.

ScottishTexanScottishTexan12 months ago

Marissa seriously needs to get some therapy. 🙄

Her mind is so twisted that it borders on Narcissism. She takes Jake's words and twists them around until she has gaslighted both of them into a whole new reality. She's a seriously fucked up control freak. 😒

If it comes out later that she actually planned and staged the whole incident, it wouldn't surprise me in the least. 😐 I'm already convinced that she did. 3/5

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Completely absurd, but hot. I kind of agree with the comment that it would be better if we eventually got some clarification of the sister's state of mind, especially why she accuses him of rape when she was clearly the instigator. Was she ever genuinely upset or conflicted, was it all mind games/gaslighting, or was she just role-playing to satisfy her kink without really meaning to deceive him? Also, the story would benefit from some copy-editing; in particular, there is random capitalization all over the place, which makes it difficult to read normally. Still, five stars for your first story!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

absurd but hot, like the above poster said

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Couldn't get past the lecture she was giving on page 2.

KrazyKumbucketKrazyKumbucket12 months ago

"Anonymous7 days ago

Krazykumbucket...You are full of shit. I have seen dicks over 6, 7, and 8 inches long. Get your facts straight before you rant!"

I have been a Doctor for 38 years, and I have never seen a penis larger than 6 inches, all the medical and anatomy books ever written state the average size is between 3 and 5 inches. So look son: you are full of shit, and a fucking coward for hiding behind an anonymous account.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

First page was ok, literally everything during and after the sex was just stupid. What are you supposed to do when you get accidentally penetrated? How about standing up you stupid bitch. No one is that dumb, honestly.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Krazykumbucket you're no doctor I did 3 years in the military with open shower and believe me you try not to look anywhere below head level eventually you're going to see dicks plenty of 8 in out there you must be a maternity doc

racheljane1984racheljane198412 months ago

nice drop of the line from the classic The Rock

live4thebjlive4thebj12 months ago

Starters KrazyKumBucket is an idiot. There are a shit load of porn stars with giant cocks.

With that said what is with the constant capitalization of words that don’t need it?

Dodobird92Dodobird9212 months ago

Not bad. Build up was SUPER short though, and the second half felt repetitive. Sister kept going on and on about "what [he] did" and similar things. This could however be spun out into a bigger story though with a rewrite of this as the first chapter, and it could be pretty good. I'd probably read it

3 star

seittitgibseittitgib12 months ago

Kinda fast pacing but sweet, hope for a part 2

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Krazykumbucket, you must live in a little penis land. I was in the military for 12 years and i work in a hospital. There's plenty of 8 and higher inches out there.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

the average length is 5.16 inches. If you have a 7 inch penis or longer you are in the top 2% of men. That said its a story and can be whatever the hell an author wants it to be.

KrazyKumbucketKrazyKumbucket11 months ago

maybe you clowns should get a measuring tape, and look at what 8 inches or longer really is.

FACTS are: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/271647

syd_v63syd_v6311 months ago

While I loved the premise of this story, the Author lingered too long in fleshing out the discussion of their conflict. I say that because the resolution was vague as the sister waffled too often and too easily. Perhaps if the discussion lead somewhere the story would feel more resolved in its conclusion. I kept waiting for reengage with the protagonist sexually as confirmation of where she stood in their relationship. It seemed just continual circle around what the next steps were without really making a choice. This unfortunately gave the story and artificial feel. These two are at a crossroad and at the end of the story nothing seems resolved. In reality there would be a made dash for the couple to go to a pharmacy even if it was twelve hours away. If that’s not the choice and the two just seem to acquiesce and this is not an “Oh well” moment in their lives.

Niceguy2000Niceguy200011 months ago

Reminds me of Spector Dugan stories where the big sister is the brighter one.

A good first attempt.....nice try at humor and SD-like warmth.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Krazykumbucket is just trying to make himself feel better about his own tiny dick. That or he's a doctor in munchkin land.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This story is so sisterly and very brotherly.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I think I started giggling somewhere around "my virile jizz" and never fully recovered. Is this a parody of a 70's Beeline novel?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Krazycumbucket claiming to be a doctor then stating with no room for argument that no cock is over 6 inches 🤣 you are as delulu as Marissa my love. As a woman I can assure you that I can fit more than 5 inches inside me. But you continue to mansplain the female anatomy to me. LOUDER FOR THE MEN IN THE BACK... we push out full mini humans, your tiny baby dick ain't gunna do shit

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Also how can a doctor not understand what an average is 🤣

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

love it, need to find out if she did get knocked up ;)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Lost me when the older sister in college is still a virgin, please

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I enjoyed the first page and the initial sex.

After the brother cums inside her I completely lost my interest. Women who unilaterally assume the role of victim are not sexually attractive to me. Those who do it when there is no victim or perpetrator are scum. Immediately going to rape and using it as a 'joke' is not ok. Using it in the context of this story is even worse.

What was a romantic one-page wonder was turned into an abusive family dynamic where the sister preys' upon their combined state of 'wtf' to browbeat, cajole, blackmail, shame, and guilt the brother into a submission position using loving familial bonds.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous