It Just Sorta Happened

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How much of my seed was swimming into her womb at that moment, one stream of my racing thoughts could only wonder. She shifted one of her arms to rest on my abs, and look downwards into my eyes. Her blonde hair was a mess, damp from the sweat glistening on both our bodies.

One of my hands pushed a lock of hair behind her ear. My sister's eyes were looking back into my own, no emotion other than surprise clearly obvious upon her face.

"Jakey..." she ventured, finally breaking words into our impassioned sex-romp. "You weren't supposed to cum inside of me."

"I'm so sorry, sis. I, I Really didn't mean to!" I pleaded, panting, notwithstanding my brotherly dick still wedged inside her warm, wet twat.

"No, Jake! You don't understand," she insisted, tones of anger and worry both rising in her voice. "I'm not on the pill! I told you this is a dangerous time of month for me!! Do you know what that means?!" she huffed, voice getting shrilly.

"Oh-my-god-sis!" I responded, hoping we could be on the same team here.

"Don't You 'Oh-my-god-sis' Me! I asked you a question, you little brat! Do you understand what you just did?!" she kept on, a pouty wail starting to join the other emotions in her voice and across her face.

"I- I- I didnt mean-- I mean, it was an accid--"

"No! You Dont Get to use that one, you little twerp! Maybe it was an accident when you peeked up my nighty, or fell on me on the couch, or maybe even when you stuck your disgusting little-brother-penis in me, but you heard me Loud and Clear when I told you not to cum in me! Was it an accident when you started tickling me? Or when you grabbed me and started making out with me?? I'm your SISTER, bro!" She shrilled.

I was speechless, staring up into my sister's panicked eyes.

"Jakey, you just took my virginity! Not only did you kinda rape me, but you just Took your Big Sister's Virginity!" Marissa's pussy began to clinch my shaft, almost like she was using it to emphasize her final words in the most infernal of ways.

"I Didn't rape you, sis! I swear, I would Never!"

"Well you certainly didn't ask me either, little brother--"

"No-- You were the one on top of me, sis! Plus You're the older sibling!!"

"Fine-- Maybe you didn't rape me, but you Stole my virginity! Do you have ANY idea how hard it's been through high school And College not losing it to SO many guys? And Chicks? Thank god butt-stuff can't get you pregnant... But I was actually able to make it through the Craziest years of my life without losing it, just to have my Little Brother Accidentally steal it?! Do you have Any idea what that feels like, bro??" her voice broke into sobs, as her face fell onto my chest, warm tears spilling onto my skin.

I wrapped my arms around her shoulder blades and cradled my big sister's sobbing head against my chest.... What would it feel like for a grade-A babe to accidentally lose their v-card to a sibling? Disgusting? Mortifying? Forbidden...?

"Well I did just lose my virginity to my own sister, so I kind of get what you're going through..." I said softly, as I stroked her bare back.

Suddenly her last tiny sob broke into a slight giggle. "Jesus, Jakey, of course you'd be snarky at a time like this." Her pussy squeezed tightly, before gently easing back. What the Hell was going on?

She lifted her face so that her chin rested on my pecs. My sister looked into my eyes again, their redness offset by a smile tugging at the corner of her mouth. "It's SO disgusting that my own little brother just had sex with me... That you're still inside of me... Oh Jesus, that it's Your splooge, my own little brother's DNA, that's literally Painted all over my insides..." She bit her lip. "But somehow it's also kinda romantic knowing that you just lost your virginity, too... And to your own sister, also?... I guess you're really truly the only other person in the world who could ever know what that feels like... Being stuck in the exact same boat as me..."

Wow, were we really back on the same team? Was it that easy?

"But little brother, there is that one eensy, weensy problem..."

I waited on pins and needles; I swear I started to notice her pussy pulsing around me again, lightly.

"My last period ended 12 days ago... I've always been really in tune with my body, and I can tell that I'm ovulating today... Probably at my peak ripeness for catching, if I were to guess." She was gazing softly into my eyes. "Do you actually get what that means, Jakey?"

I'm no dunce-- there's not an 18-year old alive who wouldn't understand what she was getting at. But I had to say it to make it real.

"Sis, Marissa," I started, feeling her pussy ripple down my cock as I said her name. "Ughhh, yess. Shit.. Sis, it means that you- y- you c-c-could have an egg floating a-a-arround in your womb." My eyes squeezed shut, as Marissa's vagina had come back to life with a vengeance around my meat, and all my worry and concern for what had just happened was in danger of being forgotten in the wave of sensual pleasure around my shaft.

"Yesss, little brother," she gasped, a slutty, panting breath luring my eyes into looking back at hers. "And...?" she begged, sultrily.

"A-a-and, you could," I actually gulped before saying it," You could get pregnant. M-m-my sperm would, would mix with your egg, and. And then, I would have made you pregnant, sis. You would be pregnant with My Baby! Oh, Jesus, sis, what did we do!?"

"Oh no, you don't, you little brat!" She said in a dangerously rising voice, whacking me on top of the head with a hardy slap. " 'What did we do' my Ass! You Did this, you little twerp, and if we have to go back through it one more time, I'm going to wrench your dick off myself so that I'm your Last as Well As Your First Fuck, Capeesh!" Her Sister-pussy clenching again, as though on cue.

"Jesus, Sis, are you planning on wrenching it off with your hands or with your cunt, because it might affect my answer!" I couldn't help but guffaw a laugh out at my own joke-- there were SO many things still wrong with this situation, but somehow our sibling joshing wouldn't be brooked.

"You Perverted, Little Shit! You Take It Back!" She whapped me several more times across the head, as I tried to shield myself. She was definitely pissed still, but I could hear a playful edge fighting its way into her voice.

I thought briefly about grabbing her hips and rotating us so that I was on top of her, but somehow I didn't want to violate the cowgirl position she'd kept upon me since the whole encounter began. Instead, I managed to get a grip on each of her twisting, fighting wrists.

"Easy, Sis! Truce?" I pleaded, keeping her wrists tight to her hips.

"Truce? TRUCE?" She intoned dangerously. "Bro! You. Came. In. My. Vagina. Your SISTER'S Vagina. You took my virginity, and then you splooged your brotherly load in my vagina After I Explicitly told you NOT TO!"

"Yeah, But I didn't Mean To, PLUS You Came a Bunch of times on my cock, First!"

"Yeah, But Me cumming doesn't get me pregnant, Doofus!!"

"Yeah, well it takes Two people to make a baby, Plus we don't even Know if you Are pregnant yet!"

There were a Lot of emotions surging through me, from my upper head to my lower head, and back. I was pissed, and Worried, and Confused, but Definitely Horny. I didn't realize that last one had returned until noticing that my cock was rock hard again; not only that, but my cockhead was twitching firmly against something spongy at the end of my sister's vaginal tunnel.

"Yet? YET? 'We don't know if I'm pregnant, YET'?? Are you seriously hard again, thinking about making me pregnant, Jake! I'm Your Sister! We have the Same mom and dad, you little Pervert! Cumming in me the first time was Horrible! Disgusting!! Getting hard thinking about what you did is even Worse!"

"I'm Sorry, Marissa! You just feel So good! You- you need to get off me!"

"Oh NO you don't, you skeevy little Pervert! After everything you've done to me, we're not finished here until I get some Promises out of you!"

"Promises? What the hell are you talking about, sis?"

"You Owe me BIG time for what you just did! If you don't want me blowing the secret on how you raped your big sister and put a baby in her belly, then Number One: You HAVE to go get me a Plan B! TODAY."

"Oh my god, Sis. I just realized. They took plan B off the shelves back in April... The fucking governor signed some bill. You can't get Plan B in our state anymore!" My mind was racing. I had heard about it, and thought it was a stupid political decision at the time. Now it seemed criminally insane. The nearest state I was sure still had Plan B was maybe 12 hours away.

"Holy fuck... you're fucking right. What the FUUUCK?!!" Marissa shrieked, her voice reverberating off the walls. If she'd have kept on, I'm sure the neighbours would've called the police. "What are we going to Do, Bro?!" My naked, elder sister demanded, leering down at me, worried once more.

"Calm down, Sis! We're going to be alright-- Like I said, we, we don't even know if I got you pregnant!"

"Look at where your penis is lodged, Right Now, Little Brother!" She lifted her crotch just high enough to grab my wet shaft with her hand. "Your dick is covered with your semen, because you came in your big sister's pussy! Twice! Two Times! After you Knew she was in her Fertile time of the month!"

"No, sis! I only came once, I swear!"

"Shut Up! Listen to what you just said! 'You only came in your sister's vagina once!' Don't you know how Horrible that is??" She let go of my shaft and landed her pelvis squarely back on mine. "You need to figure out a way to get me a Plan B, Pronto, Jake! That's Rule number 1!" Her pussy clenched like a vicegrip around the base of my cock. "Rule number 2: We don't mention this to Anyone EVER, Got it?!"

"You think I Want people to know that I fucked my big sister?! I'm going to have to lie about how I lost my virginity for rest of my life, Sis!"

"AHH!!" She Shrieked in frustration. "God Damnit... That's actually exactly what was running through My Head... you romantic, little pervert."

Wtf?! Did Marissa just call me romantic?

I felt her pussy start to twinge again. She ran her fingers lightly through my hair, drawing my gaze back to hers. Her eyes were showing something other than the anger that had burnt fiercely there seconds earlier... they almost looked like they were longing.

"Rule number 3, you have to help me take care of it if I'm actually pregnant with Your baby, Jakey."

Wtf did Marissa just say?!

"Sis! Y-y-you want me to help you take care o-o-of it, i-i-if you get pregnant??"

She couldn't mean what I think she means, could she?? We were both way too young to have kids! I thought she held the same opinion! I mean, she was only 21, and I was only 18! Not to mention the fact that we are god damn Siblings!! Holy Fuck, we could NOT have a Fucking kid together! Fuck!

Could we...?! Oh my god, is Marissa actually talking about asking me to help her take care of a baby...?! OUR Baby? What the actual Fuck had my life just become!

Marissa put her other hand behind my head. She looked deeply into my eyes. "Look at me, little brother. You can say all that other stuff you did was an accident, all you want, but right now you have to admit it. You're responsible for putting your baby in your big sister's tummy. So you have to help me take care of it, when the time comes. No argument, no compromise. You'll help me take care of our... of it... when the time comes?"

There it was. My life had taken a pretty stark drive off a cliff over the course of one summer morning, but now was the chance to show what kind of man I was. Whatever I intended for my future, my own actions had led me to possibly raising a child with my own sister... One side of me was wretching & barfing at how disgusting that concept sounded-- revolting! Another half of my mind was hard as a rock at the insane, taboo nature of it all. The question before me was, was I man enough to step up and accept the consequences of what I'd just done.

I had stuck my dick in my sister's vagina, and accident or not, I came inside of her. If my big sister had my baby growing in her womb, then it was My responsibility.

I loved Marissa. We fought, and had our differences, but she's my bratty, big sister-- you're supposed to have spats with your big sister. I would always love her as a sister, so there was no way I could leave her to deal with my mess on her own. That was impossible; I'd never let it happen. No, if she was truly fucked with my baby growing in her belly, and she was willing to raise her child with me, *our* child with me, then god damn it, I would step up to be the man in her life.

I reached out and cupped her face in my hands. "Sis. Marissa. Of course I'll help you take care of our child when the time comes. Maybe neither of us meant for this fucked-up fiasco to happen, but even if it costs me the rest of my life, I'll take care of you. I'll be there for all the problems, and all the challenges-- I would never in a thousand years have thought that we'd be talking about something this Fucked up, but my answer is Yes. A thousand times yes, sis. I'll help you raise our secret incest baby, Marissa Lillibet Sweet. I love you, and I'll always love you," I pulled her lips to mine and began making out with her. If our kissing wasn't as fiery and passionate as it had been 20 minutes earlier, it was much softer and more heartfelt this time. She moaned into my mouth, I felt some warm tears fall onto my face, and her pussy began squeezing my cock insanely tightly once again. My cock began spewing once more into her. Into my sister. 3, 4, maybe 5 ropes of cum shot into her fertile twat, I didn't really count.

Marissa pulled back; we broke for air. "Jakey, that's... That's SO Sweet, but... that's not what I meant." She was biting her lip, and I couldn't tell if the tears were from joy, or sadness, or something else entirely. "I was talking about an abortion."

Oh.

Oh shit. Well yeah, of course. Of course that's what she fucking meant. What else could she possibly have meant?! Thank God!! I was about to commit to having a kid, Raising a family with my Own Sister!... Out of some insanely warped sense of hormone-riddled responsibility! Thank GOD Marissa had just meant an Abortion! What kind of an insane pervert was I to think she'd been actually talking about--

"Did.. Did you mean it, Jakey? What you said just now?"

Did I mean it? Oh, Jesus, no. No, no, no, we couldn't slide back into that reality! No, no, an abortion with my sister was Crazy by anyone's standard-- but Infinitely more sane than what I'd just professed to her.

"Did I mean it?"

"Yeah... What you said just now about raising our baby together... Did you actually mean you'd do that with me... Even though I'm your sister? Your blood-related sister."

"I, uhhh, I meant it at the time, sis."

" 'At the time', Jakey it was 30 seconds ago."

"Well gosh... kind of a lot has happened since then. My big sis went from asking me to raise our child together, to asking me to have an abortion with her."

She sniffled, and stifled a giggle. "You perverted little dork. I never asked you to raise our child together-- I asked you for an abortion in the first place."

"Well you could've chosen your words a little better, Sissy... I thought you meant--"

"Oh, it's clear what you thought, little bro. You're lucky you're a romantic little pervert... but I guess I accept your offer, doofus."

"Um, what?"

"You've changed my mind, little brother. If you actually did just get me pregnant, I'll... I'll keep it. I'll have your baby, and let you help me raise it. Together. As one big, secret family. But no one can Ever find out that you're the dad, Jake!"

Wait, what was happening, now? "Excuse me, sis?"

"Seriously, bro. If anyone were to ever find out that you and me had a kid together, all 3 of us will be completely fucked for the rest of our lives."

"Sis, wait, back up! You wanted me to promise to help you get an abortion, right?" I pleaded, trying to claw my way back to a reality where I wasn't having a child with my own flesh-and-blood big sister.

"I did. And I tried to get you to promise me one, but then you went and promised me the family life I've always dreamed of. You're lucky I'm such a loving big sister, or I might not let your perverted little fantasies slide in the future, little man."

"No, Sis, you were right! We need to get you an abortion if you're pregnant!"

This was too insane. And jizzing twice into my big sister cleared my head enough to realize just how important it was to regain control of the situation. I reached for Marissa's hips and turned to roll her into the back of the couch.

A deluge of fluids poured past her pussy as I finally pulled my dick from my sister's snatch. Our crotches were already smeared by all those same fluids already, so I hardly noticed the extra.

I stood, realizing that my athletic shorts were still around my ankles.

My show was still playing on the TV.

Both our cereal bowls lie forgotten at the far end of the coffee table.

The nude woman lying in front of me, my sex-goddess-of-a-big-sister, looked up at me from her spot on the couch. Her legs were still spread, the evidence of our love-making still leaking around her beautiful, flushed labia.

"Is that what you really want, little brother?"

What was she asking me?! After I found a way to pay for her abortion, I would have to remind her of this moment... 'Sis, remember when we actually thought about making an incest baby together??' Of course I'd only be able to share that with her when no one else was around, but seriously! How could she ask me that!

"You just promised your big sister the moon, because you thought she would be willing to have your child... Are you taking it back? Did you not really mean it after all?"

Her tone gave nothing away. Her big beautiful eyes looked up into mine. I kept realizing that I had no idea what was going on in life.

This morning was nothing short of an absolutely fucked-up train-wreck of accidents and misunderstandings. FUCK. My emotions weren't able to keep up with the back-and-forth ping-pong.

Marissa was my big sister.

If either of us was going to call chicken, I guess it really was going to have to be her.

"Sis. I love you. As a sister. More than anything. What do you actually want to do here?"

"I want the man who takes my virginity to be the man I spend the rest of my life with. I want to have a child, a family, with a man I love. I want the man who puts a child in me to love me for the rest of our lives. If you can't give me that, then I want you to be honest right now."

"Sis... Marissa. I can give you everything you asked for. But it will be Insanely hard for both of us if we try it. The last thing I would ever want is to ruin your life."

"So what are you saying, little brother?"

"Can we wait to see if you're actually pregnant, sis? That's really the big question, right?"

"You're right, Jakey... I keep forgetting how grown-up you've become."

"Well... I don't think either of us will be able to forget it after this..."

Marissa finally shut her legs, laughing at my joke once more.

"You doofus... How do you always tell the right joke at the right time?"

"Good genes, I guess," I chuckled.

"Geez, should we really be discussing our genes right now, Jake...?"

"Probably not, considering..."

"Considering that you, my little brother with whom I share half my genes, have gone and possibly made a baby with me by mixing our genes together in my womb?"

"Yes, sis, that's the exact reason why I shouldn't have mentioned my genes. Our genes."

"And remind me, little brother. When you say 'our' genes, do you mean your & my genes, or yours, mine, and our baby's genes?" Marissa giggled, trying to get a rise out of me.