It Just Sorta Happened

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Very, Very funny, big sister-of-mine. I was talking about the former: just your genes and my genes. You don't have our baby growing in your uterus and there's no way you could know yet even if you did."

Marissa smirked and sat up, spreading her legs again languidly. "Hmph. Maybe. Well, considering what's at stake for you here, would you care to lick your brotherly splooge from my pussy lips, or should I just rub as much of it back into my fertile little womb as I can while rubbing out one last taboo orgasm?"

Jesus my sister was a sexual fiend. She might've technically been a virgin before all this, but she clearly knew how to have a good time with her partner, regardless.

"You know, it's supposed to be the younger sibling that's the spoiled brat, sis," I offered weakly, as I knelt between her legs.

The dark blonde tuft of pubic hair above her snatch was shaped like the most petite little heart-- I don't know how I didn't notice earlier. It must be the angle, because staring directly into my big sister's cooch, I realized how much I did actually love what my life had apparently become: a twisted sex-romp with a big sister who I might have turned into a baby-mama.

What can I say?

It just sorta happened.