It’ll Never Happen Ch. 05

Story Info
His last days.
6.2k words
4.69
11.7k
26

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlueBran
BlueBran
380 Followers

My apologies for the delay in getting this chapter out way later than expected. With Covid, stuff really got turned around. I hope you enjoy this chapter and more to come. Thanks for sticking with me, y'all make writing these more enjoyable.

Chapter 5.

**

"I can't believe there's only 2 weeks of school left!"

"It's crazy," said James, "it's almost scary though.

"That it is. It's like we've done the same thing our whole lives, and now it's all going to change." Ally said with a now somber tone replacing her earlier excitement.

James and Ally were just two weeks away from one of the biggest moments in their lives, sitting in the hay loft of the old barn. This was their usual after school spot unless there was something else that needed done.

It was a Thursday, unusually hot for the second day of May. The pair was laying around for the afternoon, trying to decide what they wanted to do.

"Wanna go down to the creek?" Asked James with a little smirk on his face.

"Ooooooo that sounds like fun!" Replied Ally, "what are we waiting for?"

James and Ally climbed down the old shaky ladder to the ground of the barn, and Ally turned to walk towards James truck, but she made it only a few feet before she realized he wasn't following her. Turning around, she saw him walking the other way and realized where he was going and immediately got excited.

Ally loved horses. Riding was one of her favorite things to do, so when she saw James walking towards the door that led into the smaller horse barn that was attached to the back of the main barn, she knew they were about to go for a ride.

"You never said anything about going on horseback." Ally said while leaning up to give James a kiss.

"You never asked," he laughed, "plus, I know how much you love riding."

"Horses among other things." She shot back with a wink.

That gesture made his heart skip a beat and blood rushed from one head to the other. He turned back to the task at hand, saddling the horses, doing everything he could to keep his mind off pinning Ally against one of the stall walls and having his way with her.

Once he got done tightening and tying the chinch strap on the saddle of Ally's horse, he turned back to tell her to climb on, but before he could say anything she already had her foot in the stirrup and was swinging on.

Once She was on, James saddled up his own mount and swung into the saddle to head out on the thirty minute ride to the creek.

Riding side by side they spent the first ten minutes talking and laughing, occasionally leaning over to steal a kiss from the other. Eventually, Trio, Ally's horse, got tired of the walk and became restless. James was about to pick up the speed because he knew what Trio wanted to do, run. But Ally beat him to it.

Without a word, Ally nudged her heels against Trio's flanks, spurring him into a lope. Ally knew James' horses well, and knew that Trio had a very smooth lope, and wanted to see if James could keep up on Maga, the Tennessee Walker James was riding, since she knew his horse was young and had a sloppy lope.

The fact that Ally took off out of the blew worried James a bit. He knew she was a competent rider, but since she didn't say she was going to take off, he was worried Trio just took off on his own, even though he knew better, since Trio was an old and well mannered horse. His only fault was that he didn't like to walk, he needed to run.

Spurring his horse to catch Ally, he watched her riding ahead of him, the sound of her laughing, her hair blowing under her hat as Trio stirred up dust, made him think about how lucky he truly was to be able to call her his.

When she finally pulled back on the reigns, and Trio slowed down to a walk, Ally looked back to see James barreling towards her trying to catch up.

"I had no chance of catching you!" Cried James as he slowed Maga to a stop next to her.

"Trio wanted to run, so, I let him run." She laughed as she swung her leg over the saddle and hopped to the ground.

James did the same and went to his saddle bags to pull out the supplies he had packed earlier in the day before surprising Ally with the "impromptu" ride out to the creek.

When she saw what he was pulling out, she let out an excited little squeal and ran over to help him pull the supplies out. He handed her a blanket and a small bag and she took off running to their spot on the creek bank that they've been coming too since they became friends.

In his hands James carried another bag, a small cooler, and a little propane camping grill small enough to fit in the saddle bags. He took his time walking over to their spot, watching Ally all but bounce around with excitement.

He knew how much she loved picnics by the creek. It was her favorite thing short of the ride out to the creek.

"I brought your favorite!" James called as he neared the spot.

"You better!" She yelled, "because if you didn't you won't get any desert." She added with a cute little grin.

"Ooo desert, I almost forgot about that. I brought brownies!" He said, skipping over her innuendo.

"I still think my desert is better than yours."

"You wish!" She yelled back in mock anger, throwing the blanket at him when he got close enough.

After ravishing the brownies, Ally looked at James with that sexy grin and he instantly knew what she wanted.

"Ally, as much as I'd love to make love to you right now, I have something I need to tell you."

Her heart broke and her mind started racing. What could it be? Did he cheat? Did he not love her anymore? There were a thousand possibilities and none of them sounded good to her.

"Ok...?" She said, the nervousness showing in her voice.

"It's nothing bad, well, ok you'll think it's bad but I promise it isn't."

"Oh my god... James you're scaring me." She cried, getting more and more nervous with each passing second.

"Ok. Here goes nothing," he said, taking a deep breath before continuing. "I joined the army."

She didn't say anything. She couldn't. She felt like her heart just broke. Like someone took all the breath from her, all the blood from her body. Her face got pale.

"Baby?" James said, cautiously.

Still nothing. Her mind was racing. Imagining every way she could lose him to the army.

"Ally!" James said, a little more forceful this time.

She had to say something. She knew she did. She loved him more than anything, and somewhere deep down, she was happy he followed his dreams. But the army? The fucking army? He could die. Where would she be then? Alone. Heartbroken. Her best friend and lover gone, suddenly ripped from her grasp.

"Why? Why'd you do that? You're gonna die. I'm gonna lose you. I can't lose you. Not now. James why?" She finally was able to spit out, her words leaving her at a mile a minute.

"Baby, baby take a deep breath. Please." He said, worrying she might have a panic attack.

After breathing for a few seconds, Ally was finally able to compose herself enough to actually talk to him.

"Why?" Was all she said, she knew there was more to the question, but she knew he'd answer it without her even asking.

"Because I had to. My whole family served. You know that. God, I love this country, and if they need me, then I'm going to go protect it. Protect you. Protect everyone I love, all the things I hold dear." He replied, trying to fight back the tear in his eye after seeing how much his decision hurt her.

"I know James. I understand. I really do. But goddamnit I'm scared of losing you."

"I know baby, I know." He said as he leaned in to give her a passionate kiss.

The kiss eventually grew, the passion all but spilling out of them as their love for one another consumed them. His hands were roamed her body, her were tangled in his shirt, pulling him closer and closer. Ally started to push him back on the blanket, laying on top of him, never breaking the kiss in the process.

"When do you leave?" She asked him.

"Day after graduation."

"Well, that gives me two weeks to show you how much I love you." She said with a wink.

Pushing her mouth back against his, Ally started to work the button and belt on his jeans, slowly tugging them down inch by inch. His hands went to the hem of her shirt, slowly pulling it up her body, breaking the kiss once it got to her head.

Once the shirt was off her head, she quickly pulled his shirt over his head and started kissing her way down his toned chest, each inch she traveled lower making him harder and harder. When she finally got down to the stubble of his pubic hair, he let out a groan.

As if his groan was a command, she pulled her head up and hovered it over his rock hard cock. She looked up at him, almost as if asking permission.

"Please." He all but moaned.

Ally didn't need any more encouragement. Without breaking eye contact, she slowly took his member into her mouth, sinker her head down inch by inch, until all 7 inches was buried inside her mouth and throat.

"Argggggg," he moaned out as he felt her nose and the rim of her glasses touch his pelvis.

She started to move her head up and down, sucking and swirling her tongue around his cock, as if she was trying to milk his cum out of him.

He reached his hand down and grabbed ahold of her long hair, balling it in his fist. Not pushing her down, just holding it. She moaned as he grabbed her hair and worked faster on his cock. After a few minutes she popped his cock out of her mouth.

"Push me down. Pull my hair. I want you to fuck my face." She all but begged him and dove back into his cock, not wanting to waste another moment.

James was all too happy to oblige. He pushed her head down on his cock, then pulled her hair up to pull her off, then repeated the motion. After a moment he found a good rhythm and was all but pounding her mouth and throat with his cock. He could feel her moaning with every cycle.

"Oh fuck Ally!" He cried out. "I'm gonna fucking cum."

He knew she couldn't answer because she had his cock buried in her throat, but he felt her moan in approval and worked herself faster.

"Oh fuck here it COMES!" He cried out as he shot rope after rope of cum down her throat.

He could feel her moaning and shaking, trying to swallow it all. After a few moment when his orgasm faded away, he could still feel her moaning and shaking on his cock. Another few moments later she let him slip from her mouth. Panting hard she laid her head on his thigh and tried to catch her breath.

"Did you just...?"

"Holy shit yes I did." She replied, cutting him off. "I didn't think I could cum just from sucking you off but holy shit that was crazy!" She exclaimed.

"I fucking love you Ally."

"I fucking love you too James."

**

As the days flew by and graduation moved closed and closer, so did James' ship date. He knew it was coming. He knew what to expect. He was ready for it. Ally, on the other hand, didn't seem to grasp the fact that he was leaving. In her mind it seemed to be something like he'd go to basic for 9 weeks, then he'd come right home to her. That isn't how the army works, but she was having a hard time understanding that. She knew, of course, but she seemed to be in a little bit of denial every time James mentioned it.

"Are you scared?" Asked Ally as they laid in the loft of the old barn.

James didn't know how to answer. Was he scared of basic? Not really. Nervous? Absolutely. Scared of where he could possibly wind up when it's all said and done? A little bit.

"See, that's a hard question. I'm not scared of the when or how, just scared of the what if."

To anyone else that would have been confusing. Senseless. But to Ally, no more words were needed. She knew exactly what he meant.

Slowly leaning her body over his, she dropped her head just enough to tease his lips with hers. Before she could pull away, he reached up and pulled her body into his, mashing their lips together.

Before they could get too far into the kiss, they heard to barn door squeak open so they separated themselves best they could.

"Yo fuckface you in here?!" They heard Donny yell.

"Up here dumbass!" James called back, not missing a beat.

"Well come on down, because boy do I have a good night planned for us."

It was a week night, but since they graduated in two days, school was no longer is session, leaving them to do whatever they want, on whatever day they wanted.

As they reached the barn floor, they could see Tyler and Bobby standing by the door with huge shit eating grins on their faces.

"Alright, spill it jackass." James finally said.

"All hell is about to break loose tonight brother. I'm talkin mudding, bonfires, beer and guns." Donny answered, all but bouncing with excitement.

"Ahhh so the Greenberg's finally gave up on that back field hey?" Said James, knowing where this was going.

"Oh hell yea. Brett called me and said it mud lanes as far as you can drive, one big dry spot for the trucks and a fire, and a huge berm for shooting off the guns. Says everyone's coming out and his old man don't care how rowdy we get as long as nobody gets hurt or drives home drunk."

"They always did like to party over there, fuck it, I'm down if y'all are."

"Hell yea, let's go tear some shit up. I'm gonna go grab some drink and a few of my guns. Meet you over at the field round 8. Sun should be starting to set by then."

"All right, see you minty fucks there, we'll go grab some ammo and stuff."

**

Tearing down Lonesome road was a long line of truck. All lifted, all diesel, all built for the mud. James was at the head in his 78 ford with a 12 valve Cummins swapped into it he build specially for mudding. It wasn't street legal, but the cops in the town never said anything to him about it. It sat about fifteen inches higher than normal, sitting on forty four inch mud tires built for the bog. Next in line was Bobby's 92 ford, also built for mudding. Then came Tyler in his 89 dodge mud truck, then came Donny, proudly driving his 72 Chevy he tossed a powerstroke into for some reason or another. He had the doors pulled off, no windows, no electronics. That thing could go through anything.

There were a few more trucks behind them, some built for the mud, some just daily drivers, but by the lineup, it was bound to be a good night.

Jackson was standing in the bed of James' truck, holding onto the roll bar and just causing mayhem in general. By the time they rolled up and parked all the trucks in a line, the party was well under way.

James took a good look around, sizing everything up. Somewhere around twenty five or thirty trucks were there, but there had to be about a hundred or so kids. Looked to be like most of his graduating class was there.

The cops had all been warned about the party, mostly by local residents who didn't want kids going crazy, so the roads in and out where being watched, but there was no way anything short of murder would get them to come break up the party. They knew what was going on. It was a last hurrah before all the kids closed this chapter of their lives, so they intended to let them have at it.

"Yo James get your crummy ass over here!" Called out Brett, the owners son. "You gotta be the first one through the pit, dig some ruts so these boys won't have it too easy, then at the end of the night when it's impassable, I wanna see you rip that shit!"

He was clearly already having a good time judging by the nice cold beer in his hand.

"You just tell me when and I'll tear that shit up my guy."

"Now. Kick it off motha fucka!"

James didn't need any more encouragement. After literally lifting Ally into his passenger seat, and all his boys climbing up into the bed, he clutched in and headed for the start of the hole. He didn't lock the hubs, opting to leave it in two wheel drive just for a little more fun.

He gained some speed and hit the hole. Fast enough not to sink right away but slow enough to where he didn't break anything. When the revs shot way up, he shifted into third gear and let it fly, pushing the limiter the entire time. Mud was going everywhere, his truck was screaming, and everyone was cheering him on. To him, it felt like he was on top of the world, but in reality, he was just sinking his truck into it.

**

It was starting to get dark, and the party was starting to kick into overdrive. The huge spot lights Brett's old man brought out where shining down on the circle where the main part of the party was located. Trucks were parked in a circle,

Most dripping with mud to some degree, tailgates facing inside the circle so people had a place to sit and get their beers.

"Alright everyone!" Brett hollered out once the music stopped. "Break out the guns and fire works. It's time to blow some shit up!"

With that everyone cheered and all the guys, and even some of the girls, went to the cabs of their trucks to grab their guns, ammo, and any fireworks they may have brought.

Everyone who had a gun loaded a full magazine, or filled the chamber depending on what kind of gun they had,

Most had AR-15s, and they got in a line, all facing the giant berm.

"Ready!"

Everyone racked a round into their chambers.

"Aim!"

They all raised their weapons at the berm.

"Fiiiirrreeeeee!"

Round after round was fired into the berm. People who didn't have a gun lit off firework mortars. When a magazine was empty, a new one was loaded in. It was an entire minute and a half of mayhem. Every noise blurred into one. Thousands of rounds were fired, hundreds of mortars shot off. It wouldn't have surprised any of them if you could hear it two towns over.

"Holy fuck!" James yelled after it was all said and done.

"That about sums it up brother." Said Donny, ears still ringing.

"What the hells this guy got planned next?"

"Well shit he's climbing up on your truck now, he must have something planned."

Turning to watch, nobody was surprised I hear Brett's words a little slurred at this point of the night.

"All right my fellow classmates!" He yelled out. "I got something planned that y'all are gonna fuckin love. Either that or hate but I'll let y'all decide that. We got motha fuckin karaoke!"

Everyone let out a chorus of whoops and hollers, clearly excited to sing along to some good singers, and laugh at some bad ones.

First up was Denny, a kid from the tennis team everyone knew well and really liked. He chose an interesting song to say the least. Gunpowder and Lead by Miranda Lambert. Everyone was singing along at the tops of their lungs, laughing hysterically the whole time. Despite the laughter and the singing along, he got a big chorus of boo's as the song was over. Knowing it was all just a joke, he took a bow while everyone threw empty beer cans at him, laughing the whole time.

A couple more people went, and everyone loved every minute of it. Good or bad singers they were having a ball. Finally Brett couldn't help himself, pulled out an acoustic guitar and called James to the stage.

"James, get your ass up here. We all know you play, but nobody's ever heard you sing, so do em both and play is something good!"

Reluctantly, James made his way to the "stage" in the back of his truck, and took the guitar. He hated playing in front of anyone, but hell, everyone else has been going so he couldn't back out now.

"Well hell, I just learned this the other day, but it's a damn good drinking song so everyone grab yerself a new beer, your woman, and sings along cuz I know damn well y'all know this one!"

Strumming the intro, he found his groove and began. Once everyone heard the fast, upbeat chords, they all knew what was coming. The intro and chorus are the same, so those who didn't know the full song were still able to sing along to the chorus.

We're just chain drinking

BlueBran
BlueBran
380 Followers
12