All Comments on 'It’ll Never Happen Ch. 05'

by BlueBran

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Their future

I hope Ally and James are together in the future. Keep James safe, and bring him safely back to Ally. Would love to see them grown up, settled down, James with his handsome features improved even more -- a bit of a hairy chest, growing cock to please Ally. I really love them together!

AZTT2AZTT2over 3 years ago

Basic training is a blur too. Maybe some hassle for perfumed letters would be funny

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Been there

They still have basic at old lost in the woods??? Had mine there in 1971 :-)

Being a fellow Michigander, I’ve enjoyed all the references. I read the series tonight and noticed a lot of improvement. Thanks for the good work and the memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great series so far

One of the better series out there for sure. I really hope that you continue to write the series and bring out further chapters on the life of Ally and James.

msocaltimemsocaltimeover 3 years ago

Thanks for continuing, and I do believe that you should spend some time on basic training, his changes in basic and yes I got a letter with lip marks (drill instructors luved that!). Looking forward to the next installment.

RRC2RRC2over 3 years ago

I have a question. In one chapter one of the guys said there was a problem with his girl, Mary Beth. Was that addressed? (And I missed it) or since it wasn't about James and Ally dropped?

Still a good, strong story that I am thoroughly enjoying.

THANKS

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Missed opportunity to go more into their relationship. He didn't consult Ally about joining the Army. I get the maturity levels of th characters, but I can't imaging that "miss" at that age. 4*

ScottishTexanScottishTexan11 months ago

THIRD TIME IN A ROW! YOU BUTCHERED HIS NAME!!!

"After a George Straight song ended, the DJ came on the microphone."

It is George Strait! Not Straight! Geezus! And I don't even listen to country music, yet I know better!

2/5

6King6King4 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

goatman96goatman96about 1 month ago

good story, pretty well written

You need to look up the following two words in the dictionary: desert and dessert. Once you do, you will see you have been using the wrong word for that sweet stuff after dinner.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlueBran@BlueBran
May 1st update: The next standalone story in the Old Wounds universe is mostly finished, just doing some editing and adding another scene or two in the middle. It is also being beta read at the moment as well. The final chapter of It’ll Never Happen has been formulated in my m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories