It’ll Never Happen Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ally was laying seductively on the bed, running her hands slowly over her naked body. James felt his heart start to race and his cock hardened almost immediately. He was already aching for release, and seeing her laying there like that seemed to make it worse. Without saying a word he made sure the door was locked, dropped his towel and pounced on her, seeking out her lips with his, letting his hands roam over her body.

She felt so good under his fingers. He couldn't believe how smooth and hot her skin felt, how absolutely perfect she looked. He heard let let out a low moan when his fingers ran over her nether regions, barely brushing over her clit. She wanted him, and she wanted him now.

"God damnit James, I'm soaking wet, I haven't seen you in 10 weeks, foreplay later, love me later, but for fucks sake fuck me right now!" She all but yelled at him.

James didn't need another invitation. He slammed his rock hard cock home in one fluid motion, burying himself completely in her tight wet pussy. They both let out a groan when their bodies finally met after all this time. Wasting no more precious time, he began to pound her, meshing his lips with hers. The only sounds in the room were their grunts and the sound of their bodies slapping together. It was animalistic. Pure hunger consuming them.

Ally started to dig her nails into James' back, causing him to only go harder. He clawed at her beautiful bouncing tits, tugging on her nipples causing her to Yelp with pleasure. She was digging her heels into his butt, spurring him on. They'd been going at it for what seemed like forever but in reality was only a few minutes when James rolled her over onto her stomach, delving his cock right back into her waiting pussy. God she was so wet.

He was taking palm fulls of her glorious ass, kneading her cheeks and pounding her pussy relentlessly. She couldn't get enough of it. He laid a hard smack to her left ass cheek, causing her to moan and buck back into him harder. He laid a smack on her right one. Same results. It was the most carnal coupling either of them could have ever imagined.

Ally could feel her orgasm building faster and faster. She wanted to feel James cum in her while she came. She could tell he was close. It was just a matter of seconds. She starting strumming her clit faster and faster, synching up with his thrusts.

"I'm gonna cum babe!" James yelled out.

"Me too babe! Cum inside me. I'm gonna cum with you. Fuck YES!"

"I'm cumming!" He groaned.

"Uhhhggggggggnnnnggggg!" She couldn't form words.

When she felt the first rope of his hot cum spray her insides she got pushed over the edge, and her own orgasm took complete control of her entire body. She sagged against the bed, convulsing with each new wave or pleasure from her orgasm.

After his orgasm finally subsided, he collapsed onto the bed next to her, trying to catch his breath and form words. She was still laying there, gently shaking with the aftershock.

"I love you." She finally was able to say.

"I love you too."

After a few more moments of laying there, James pulled himself off the bed and started to get dressed. He made sure his mom brought him some underwear since the Army issued ones were complete garbage. He reveled in the feel of wearing his own boxer briefs, and gently nudged Ally to get her moving so she could get dressed and they could wander over to his dads room to get their food.

After the both of them were finally dressed and ready, James looked at the clock and realized they'd been going at it for almost an hour. That sent a chill down his spine, knowing that his parents would have to know what took them so long.

Taking her hand James led them down the hallways towards his parents room. He heard voices from the inside and figured Ally's family must have been in there too. The bar was in the door so he didn't need to knock, he just pushed it open.

When he opened the door all eyes in the room snapped to them and the parents had little knowing smirks. Finally, after he figured the awkward silence was enough, James' dad spoke.

"Your nuggets are cold."

Thank you all for reading!

12