It’ll Never Happen Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's a good girl James. You treat her right," she said sternly, a faint smile betraying her warning tone.

"You can count on it."

"Any plans tonight? It is Friday after all."

"Same ole same ole, everyone's coming over, we're gonna burn stuff, play cards, and drink beer." James said with a grin, happy he had such great parents.

"You know the rules young man. Just because you're all grown up and joined the Army doesn't mean you can get crazy." His mom said as she got up from the table and headed towards the door.

"I know I know Ma. We'll be tame, just like always."

"Nobody drives once they've had a sip ya hear?" She said in a completely serious tone.

"I know. Nobody ever does."

"Good," she said as she reached the door, pausing and looking back at her son. "By the way," she continued with a big grin, "your father wants the horses turned out and the stalls mucked before he gets home from work."

"Ughhhh everyone's on their way over..." James complained.

"I didn't realize I was asking," she laughed. "Chores before partying. Get it done."

"Yes ma'am," James sighed as he got up from the table to get a start on it. "I'll take care of it now."

"Good. There's a case of beer in the garage from a few days ago if there's not enough out here," she smiled as she headed out the door. "Be safe!"

"Yes ma'am!" James called back, chuckling to himself.

He never really had much to complain about in the way of his chores. The things his parents 'made' him do were things he rather enjoyed. Though when it came to throwing hay bales he did usually wish he was doing anything else but that.

James had just about made it to the side door that led to the horse barn when he heard the other door open again. Thinking his mom had forgotten something he turned around to see what it was, surprised to see it was Donny.

"Sup fucker!" He called, making his way to the fridge.

"Sup sexy!" James joked back.

"Got a minute?" Donny asked, suddenly not looking sure of himself.

"Only if you don't mind slinging some shit with a shovel," James laughed.

"Shit tossing time? I ain't got nothin better to do I suppose," Donny said, sounding a little off, more than he usually was anyways.

"What's on your mind?" James asked as they grabbed a pair of shovels off the wall and headed towards the stalls.

"Remember how before you left I was saying something was off about Marybeth?"

"Yea, but I figured it wasn't any big deal since you didn't bring it up again."

"It was a pretty big deal, but I didn't know that then. I figured out what it was while you were gone."

"Everything ok man?" James asked sincerely.

"Yea we're good. Really good actually," Donny said with a big grin. "But it was a little rocky while you were gone."

"Shit I'm sorry Don, what was it?"

"Nobody else knows, so you can't tell anyone ok?" Donny pleaded.

"Shit I don't like secrets... I hate lying. What if Ally somehow asks me about it?" James asked worriedly.

"You're fine there, the girls all know, it's just the guys that don't know. They'll hear about it eventually but not yet ok?"

"You can trust me brother what's up?" James reassured him.

"She was pregnant."

"Uhhh come again?" James said completely dumbfound

"Marybeth was pregnant, that's why she was acting weird." Donny said with a sorrowful undertone.

"Was?" James asked tentatively.

"Was." Donny confirmed.

"What happened?"

"She lost the baby." Donny sighed, suddenly becoming emotional.

"Oh shit I'm sorry man..." James offered lamely. "Is she ok?"

"Yea she's right as rain now. It broke her for a little while, but she's slowly understanding it wasn't her fault."

"How long ago was it?"

"A week or so after you left. We were just getting ready to tell everyone when she called me crying one night. Said she needed me then hung up, so obviously I drove right over there. She was home alone and I found her on the floor crying in the bathroom... the tub was as red as a pitcher of punch man... she'd said her stomach was feeling weird all day and wanted to take a bath to try to calm down... next thing she knew it kept getting redder and redder..." Donny explained, a few stray tears rolling down his face.

"Oh my god," James offered, not sure what else to say. "That's terrible... I can't imagine what that would have had to feel like."

"It wasn't fun man..." Donny sighed before continuing, "I obviously rushed her to the ER. They did an ultrasound and came in with the bad news. I was about beside myself but you should have seen her man. I didn't know what to do."

"Donny man I'm so sorry. I know there's not much else I could say so I'll say it again. I'm sorry man. That's terrible..."

"Thanks brother. I appreciate it. I'm fine for the most part. It's hard to go from scared shitless about being a dad, to excited, to heartbroken because it's not gonna happen anymore. Marybeth on the other had locked herself in her room for like two weeks. Wouldn't talk to me, her parents, anyone. I was scared James."

"I would have been too. I can't imagine what that must have felt like. For you and her both."

"Luckily her parents knew, so they weren't wondering why she was all pissed off at the world. That would have made it even worse. She just started coming out with everyone a few weeks ago," he said. "But everyone was here and knew she disappeared for a little while so her acting strange when she came back didn't put them off so much. Sure they asked but we just brushed em off and that was that. You weren't here so I just wanted to tell you before you asked her anything. That and I kinda needed someone to talk to about it so it kinda worked out." He finished with a solemn laugh.

"You know I'm always here for you man." James assured him.

"I know. And I appreciate it. If there was a silver lining to all this hell, it's that it's brought the two of us closer than ever. She's even talking about trying again sooner than later."

Once the conversation got a little lighter they quick turned out the horses and began the menial task of shoveling out the stalls, still talking between them while they worked.

"Really?" James asked in surprise.

"I know it sounds weird, but once the shock of finding out she was pregnant wore off we both got really excited about raising a kid together. We're not gonna try like right now or anything, but it's at least on the table for the future."

"You'll make a kickass dad bud," James laughed. "Does this mean you're gonna marry her?"

"Already bought the ring," he answered with a shit eating grin. "And don't gimme any of that you're too young shit that my dad tried to give me."

"I won't I promise," James grinned, holding his hands up in defense. "Have you thought it through and talked to anyone about it?"

"I have. My mom is completely on board. She loves Marybeth more than me I think. I even talked to Marybeth's sister and her sister is totally behind us. Her and my mom both said 'when you know you know'. And I've never been more sure about anythin in my life man."

"So all that's left is to ask for her fathers blessing and pop the question then hey?" James asked.

"Going fishing with him this weekend. I'm gonna ask then."

"Think he'll give it to you?" James questioned.

"I think so. He might have the 'you're too young' talk with me, but honestly I'm pretty sure he really likes me. Plus he got married to Marybeth's mom when they were 19, and since I'm thinking we'd wait until next spring to have the wedding, that'll be us too." Donny said proudly.

"Well hell it seems you've thought it through, so with that being said I hope she says yes!" James said cheerfully, "though that would mean she'll be married to you, and she's a smart girl, so maybe she'll run for the hills!"

"Oh piss off shit fucker!" Donny called back with a laugh.

"For real though man, I'm happy for you." James said sincerely.

By that time they'd finished with his chores and were just finishing knocking their boots off on the concrete outside the back of the barn when the heard the churn of gravel coming down the path, knowing it was Ally since they couldn't hear a diesel motor.

"I've hopefully got my happily forever after, let's go say hi to yours!" Donny joked as they made their way around the barn to greet her.

"There will be a ring on her hand someday you just watch," James laughed back.

"Better hope it's yours then," Donny said, barely containing his laughter.

"Oh piss off!" James scolded, his own laughter immediately betraying him.

**

"Are you fucking kidding me!" Tyler yelled in mock anger, "why didn't you play the left when Ashley led on the second hand?"

"Because I didn't want to possibly waste it if the right came out!" Katie defended.

"I CALLED TRUMP KATIE YOU HAVE TO FIGURE I HAVE THE RIGHT!" Tyler yelled back, a slight laugh and a smile betraying his angry tone.

"He's got you there Katie," chuckled Ashley who was sitting to the right of Katie and was James' partner for this game.

They played a lot of euchre when they hung out. It was always their game of choice, but up until late last year, early this year, Katie had usually begged off, letting someone else play, since she barely knew the game herself. She was the only one.

It wasn't long before everyone had pretty much forced her to learn, and by now she couldn't get enough of it. But, since she starting playing later than everyone else, who was practically raised on the game, her strategy play wasn't quite up to snuff.

She usually did really well, and usually knew what to play, but sometimes she made a mistake or a bad judgement call and it backfired. Nobody else actually got mad at her, but they usually found it fun to get a little riled up, if only for show.

There's a hundred different strategies you can use to play the game, but the main 'what cards to play and when' strategy is pretty standard across the board for most advanced players, and since they all played together so regularly, all of their personal strategies tended to mesh into the 'standard' strategy, with a touch of personal preferences in most cases.

"Think about it like this Katie, if I called trump, and you have the left, then obviously I didn't have it. If I don't have it, I'm trying to base my play off figured out where it is. Your job as my partner, if I name trump, is to show me that mother fucking left so I don't have to worry." Tyler explained, laughing the whole time.

"I never thought of it that way," Katie chuckled, ever the good sport. "It does make sense though."

"It's been proven over centuries and centuries of play," James joked.

"Is this game really that old?" Katie asked with genuine curiosity.

"Nobody actually knows where it came from, so maybe," James elaborated. "But the most accepted version is that some German royal chick brought a game like it over to Pennsylvania while visiting, then it just kind of evolved into euchre we know today."

"James you need a beer?" Ally asked from the fridge.

"Yes dear I'd love one!" James called back with a smile.

"Are we gonna play or are we gonna have to listen to your mushy mushy bullshit all night?"

"It's your deal Ashley..." James deadpanned. "I'm just trying to fill the time."

"Oh shut up," she shot back, shuffling up the cards and dealing them out.

Everyone got their cards and checked out their hands. Katie passed since she was in the first seat. James passed as well since he basically had a farmers hand, save for a queen, and to nobody's surprise Tyler ordered it up.

While Ashley was discarding a card Ally came up and handed James a beer, delivered with the top already popped and the tab turned to the right, just the way he always did it. James seriously couldn't open a can without turning the tab. It's like he didn't even think about it anymore.

"Thank you baby!" James said, puckering up to give her a kiss which she eagerly returned.

"The game? Come on James!" Katie said exasperatedly. "There's plenty of time for that later," she added with a smile.

"Oh can it Katie. You're gonna lead the wrong card anyways and Tyler's gonna get all mad again," Ally joked as she pulled up a chair at the corner of the table between James and Katie, hanging back far enough she didn't disturb the game.

"Am not!" She said confidently as she laid an off suit ace on the table.

"Oh for fucks sake Katie! I called from the 3rd seat you gotta lead trump!" Tyler yelled almost right on queue. "You're my par-"

"Let me handle this one," Ally said as she turned towards Katie. "He was gonna say 'you're my partner and I called from the third seat! Your only job is to lead trump to draw them out!'" She continued, lowering her voice and doing her best impression of him.

Everyone burst out laughing at that. It was near spot on. We'd all heard the same thing from him over the years, so it was no surprise Ally had his little rant memorized by then.

"Well she's not wrong," gruffed Tyler, trying to contain a smile.

"There seems to be a lot of 'your only job!' In this game." Katie laughed back.

"With him there always is," Ally answered, laughing as well.

With that they played on. James and Ashley actually wound up euchering them, though for no fault of Katie. Tyler actually messed up and reneged, giving Ashley and James two points, to put them at 11, ending the game.

Tyler complained, and everyone ribbed on him, and to his credit he took it in stride, even making a few jokes of his own. In the game they played, it was always all for fun, so nobody ever really got actually upset.

The rest tried to get a rematch going but James begged off, figured he'd go spend some time doing whatever else with Ally. Lord knows he didn't get enough of her kisses yet, and he somehow doubted he ever would.

"Hello beautiful," James said as he scooped her into his arms and placed a toe curling kiss on her lips.

"I don't give a damn what you call me as long as you keep kissing me like that," Ally breathed, leaning back in for another kiss.

"Every day for as long as you'll have me," James chuckled as he broke the new kiss.

"I like the sound of that baby," she purred. "Walk with me?"

"Where to m'lady?" James gestured with a laugh.

"Hay loft," she breathed, barely above a whisper.

"Right now?" James asked in disbelief.

"Time now. Not time later. Not time tonight. I want you time fucking now," she all but moaned into his ear, giving it a little nibble as she pulled away.

James frantically looked around to see if anyone had noticed, but between the new euchre game going on and whatever other shenanigans the rest of the crew was up to, nobody noticed, so with that james grabbed Ally's hand a quietly led her towards the door that led to the horse barn and the hay loft.

"Have fun you too!" Katie yelled with a knowing grin and a laugh.

"Oh I fuckin will!" Ally shot back with a wink as she literally drug james through the open door.

"Ally what was-" he started, but was cut off by her lips forcefully colliding with his own.

"Shhhh. Take me up stairs and take me," she'd said, the last part coming out heavily dripping with want and innuendo.

The couple made their way up the stairs into the hay loft that was near empty this time of year. Not wasting any time Ally threw a blanked that James had no idea where she got it from over a section of hay bales to make it soft and all but pushed James to lay back on them.

She seductively crawled up his body and into his lap, finishing her ascent with a passionate kiss. James could tell she was clearly in the mood to be in control so he reclined on his elbows and let her do as she pleased.

"I need you James," she moaned in his ear. "I've been so wet for you all night."

"I'm all yours baby," James answered with a kiss as he reached up to tug her shirt over her head.

She leaned back and raised her arms, grabbing the hem of her shirt and doing that cross armed thing to take it off that all girls seemed to know how to do and James loved. The shirt hadn't even hit the ground before her lips were back on his.

They both kicked their boots off while continuing to make out hot and heavy like a couple of... well... like the couple of love struck teenagers that they were.

Ally shifted back and moved her hands to James belt, deftly undoing it, along with the buttons of his jeans, tugging them down his legs and discarding them to the ever growing pile of clothes on the floor next to them.

Not waiting for James to respond in kind, she quickly and unceremoniously tugged her own jeans down her legs, tossing them to the side before reaching behind her and unclasping her bra, once again discarding it to the side.

All that remained between the two of them was the cool summer night air and her soft cotton cheek cut panties. She reached to tug them down her legs when she felt James grab her and roll them so he was on top.

Leaving her mouth he left a trail of kisses along her jaw, to her neck, and nibbled on her ear lobe, causing a low moan to escape her lips and into the musky barn. Knowing she was in a hurry James didn't spend too much time teasing her as he began a new journey, trailing kisses down her neck to her chest and up the swell of her right breast, once again causing her to moan while he spent a little time playing with her large tits, palming them to his hearts content.

He let his left hand begin to slowly travel down her body towards her nether regions as he sucked her erect nipple into his mouth. He had just slipped a finger inside of her when she let out a shallow shiver.

"I need you inside me James!" She pleaded.

"And I will be in time my love. Let me warm you up first," he said as he sucked her nipple into his mouth and began to move his finger inside her in a 'come hither' motion.

"I don't need to be warmed up I've been soaking wet for you all night!" She whined, desperate to feel him inside her.

"Then let me pleasure you my love. Let me show you how much you mean to me."

"Pleasure me and show me by shoving your fat cock inside my tight little pussy James!" She begged, squirming beneath his touch in obvious need.

"In time my love," James said again, knowing full well he was tormenting her and he was loving every minute of it.

He didn't wait for her reply as he once again began the journey south down her perfect body. Kissing every curve, worshiping her like the goddess she was. After about a minute he made it to the line of her panties, but instead of pulling them off he simply kissed along their outline, making Ally squirm more and more as he neared, then moved away from her sensitive pussy.

"Babbbyyyyy...." She half whined, half moaned.

James didn't respond. He knew he was pushing her buttons and figured it was time to give her some release. Just some. Much to Ally's approval he swiftly removed her panties and began kissing around her dripping pussy, but not directly on it. He wanted her to squire just a little bit longer.

After another 30 seconds or so, while he was kissing just outside her outer slips near the bottom, with no warning he flattened his tongue and ran it up her slit from bottom to the top, pausing to flick her swollen clit with his tongue before sucking down on it.

"Ohhhhhhhhh ffffffuuuuuucccccckkkkkk!" Ally cried, slightly failing at their efforts to keep quiet.

Knowing how much he'd teased her and how horny she was, James figured he'd make her cum in about 30 seconds if he kept up what he was doing. He bore down on her clit once more, slipping two fingers in her snatch at the same time.

"I'm gonna cum James. Fuuuuccckkkk I'm gonna cum!"

Before she could reach the peak James suddenly removed his hands and mouth from her body, grinning as he watched her spasm and whine from being so close yet still denied that sweet release she so desperately wanted.