It’ll Never Happen Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlueBran
BlueBran
386 Followers

Jimmy was enthralled with the fight and Miss P voiced her sympathy for Ally at the appropriate parts before taking her leave to go take the brownies out of the oven so she could let them cool before frosting then the way she knew James loved.

Their son had passed away in a horrible car accident when he was in his twenties, so to them, James, Ally, and the rest of the knuckleheads were like surrogate grandchildren. Some combination of them stopped by a few times a week to check in, do some chores they had a hard time doing themselves, and just sit and chat for a while.

Ever since James' dad had leased some of the farm land from him years and years prior, the knuckleheads had taken an instant liking to the old couple, regaling in the stories Jimmy could tell from his younger days. It didn't hurt that Miss P was their groups proclaimed best cook in the county and was always more than happy to whip up something good.

With the brownies long devoured, and countless conversations had, James and Ally began to bid their farewell so they could get back to James' house to hang out. Donny and Marybeth had plans, Jackson was being Jackson somewhere else, Bobby was with him, and Ashley was planning on just staying home, and Drew was out of town, but Tyler and Katie were down to hang out so the four of them planned to hang out in the barn, play some euchre and have a relaxing night.

Before they could leave Miss P brought out a foil covered paper plate and handed it to Ally.

"You think I'd just let you eat all the brownies and leave empty handed without making a second batch for you to take to your friends?" She laughed.

"You're the best Miss P," James said, stepping in to give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you guys for stopping by," said Jimmy, extending his hand to James. "You know we love when y'all come out."

"Anytime Jimmy," James said, taking the old man's hand and returning the surprisingly firm handshake. "You know we love stopping by."

With that James and Ally made their way off the porch and up in to James' truck, turning around in the yard and heading back towards his house.

**

The night in the barn was definitely a good one. They played countless games of euchre and drank a few beers. Nobody really got drunk or out of hand, it was mainly a laid back night, save for a few arguments over euchre.

Since Tyler drove over with Katie, and Katie only had one beer, they begged off around 11 and headed for home. James figured something was happening between the two but didn't say anything. They'd been getting closer before he left for basic, but now they seemed like they were spending a lot of time together.

James and Ally made their way up to the house and to his room. The pretense of keeping those two from sharing a bed had been dropped by both sets of parents, something James and Ally were both eternally grateful for, since it meant they didn't have to be apart from each other.

They laid in bed for a while, just talking about whatever came to mind, before Ally leaned up and gave James a toe curling kiss. The kiss only grew deeper as she rolled herself on top of him.

"My hero..." she cooed as she began to kiss down his jawline and to his neck.

Nothing else was said. Clothes began being slowly and lovingly discarded. Kisses became deeper. Hands began wandering. The two began to make love like it was the most natural thing in the world for them.

They didn't fuck. They didn't have sex. They made love. Slowly, tenderly, passionately. The still air in his room was disrupted by the sounds of their passions, whispered I love you's, and quiet moaning.

It didn't take long before they both felt themselves nearing the point of to return.

"I'm gonna cum baby," Ally moaned into his ear.

"Me too baby," James moaned back.

"Cum with me James."

"I'm gonna cum Ally."

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk I love youuuuuuuuu," she moaned quietly as the tides of her orgasm hit her.

"I love you too babyyyy," he moaned in kind as her orgasm set off his own.

They laid there holding each other, placing gentle kisses on each other until the throes of their orgasms washed away, bringing them back down to earth.

"I love you so much James," Ally sighed, snuggling deeper into his embrace.

"I love you so much more Ally," he answered as he held her closer, his spent cock still nestled inside her where they both felt it belonged.

It wasn't long until their kisses slowed, eventually stopping as they each drifted off to sleep, with James still inside Ally, their naked bodies cuddled together. Neither of them could think of anywhere else they'd rather be. It was perfect. Each in the arms of the one they loved the most.

********************************************

Thank you to all who have made it this far! I couldn't, and wouldn't do it without you guys and all your comments and feedback.

Once again my apologies for the long delay in bringing you this chapter, but rest assured, I'm back!

I planned on wrapping it up in this chapter, but as you can see the words just flew from my mind and that didn't happen. There's still so much more for James and Ally, and the rest of the knuckleheads.

I do plan on wrapping it up in one, maybe two more chapters before writing a standalone story I've had floating around in my head for a while now. But don't worry, I am going to leave the ending of this open to a sequel or continuation for the near future if you guys want to see that.

Let me know in the comments or with feedback how you like the story so far, what you want to see, and anything else you want to tell me!

BlueBran
BlueBran
386 Followers