All Comments on 'It must've Been the Alcohol Pt. 02'

by ggca11

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
Good story

I know how addictive sucking cock and swallowing cum is so that is one of the reasons I don't try anal because I don't want to become addicted to anal also.

MountainCockMountainCockalmost 5 years ago
I’m curious

I’m curious about tasting a cock. I’m afraid if I do that I’ll become a regular cumslut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot Story

I think many of us have been in denial in order to conform to the majority. That is not fair to anyone. Too many chances of people getting hurt. I quit dating women after discovery of man sex. I just knew which one I liked better and it was with a man. I love giving oral and having a man shoot his load in my mouth. I also love being anally penetrated but only with condoms. Sometimes my ass just gets the itch to have another big one enter me. Wouldn't change a thing.

Eros_epochEros_epochalmost 5 years ago
Very Enjoyable

Excellent story, made me all hot and bothered. Would love to be in his shoes. Made me wonder what he is going to do with his fiance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More

More please. I love the submission to his true desires.

I'd love to hear more of his newly found love of his homosexuality and gay sex!

PG564EPG564Ealmost 5 years ago
Perfect explanation

When I fell in love with gay sex (me sucking dick, swallowing, taking it up my ass) it was the most exciting sex I've ever had. I KNEW that I now belonged on my knees, giving men oral joy and lavishing my lustful desires on any cock I could get near to.

You do realize you were born for this, to suck dicks and get fucked like a horny girl.

It is so right, and you guys understand this.

Well written!

joeywhorejoeywhorealmost 5 years ago

Looking forward to more I can't wait to see how everything goes from here now that he knows who he really is!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More Please

This is so sexy. No domination. I feel respect from Tim. Keep writing.

ryanlvr7ryanlvr7almost 5 years ago
Wish I Found a Neighbor Like This When I was Younger

If I found a neighbor like this when I was younger I'm sure I would be living now happily as an openly gay man. For me it was a 35+ year journey from curious, to exploring but trying to deny my feelings, to thinking I was Bi, to finally around 50 admitting to myself I am gay and MUCH more attracted and aroused by men than I ever was with women. I am still married and closeted but have a difficult time getting hard, staying hard, and almost never cum with my wife. I get hard as soon as I start kissing a man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You can have it both

He shouldn’t tell his fiancée anything about his newfound love of gay sex... instead he should marry her, fuck her occasionally (women soon lose interest in sex most of the time after a while anyway), have a few children, etc. But — when opportunity presents itself — he should secretly indulge himself in cock on the side. As long as it’s no-strings-attached and he doesn’t catch any diseases, what’s the harm? Enjoy the best of both worlds!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I'm awakening too...

Part 2 is every bit as beautiful as Part 1. I'm a "straight" guy also, but stories like this have me endlessly dreaming of being turned out by a mature gay man who seduces me into his steamy world of M2M sex. Even though I've denied these urges for years, I keep finding myself coming back to Literotica Gay Male stories over and over again, experiencing my strongest, most intense orgasms ever masturbating to stories of straight guys being seduced into the world of homosexuality, and going gay. Sucking cock and being fucked passionately by a gay man is my deepest, most sexually fulfilling fantasy. This awakening to my real sexual orientation is wonderful, and I thank writer's like you for helping to open my eyes to the joys of accepting one's own homosexuality. .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic!

I loved both of your stories. They were fun, warm, and very, very, sexy! Please write more. :)

FitGuy47FitGuy47over 4 years ago
Great story

loved the concept of starting with alcohol and then realizing it is what he really needs. Hope to see more form you. You have a good writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I can confirm anal is addictive

The moment another man cums inside your ass there really isn't any way to explain it away.

Hoping for a man to fuck me soon again. WHY are tops so fickle? Going from flower to flower and our buttom asses are the flowers...

dieter40sndieter40snover 2 years ago

eine toll Geschichte, danke dafür

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just LOVE this.

And, yes, it IS the alcohol.

And it makes ME gay.

I get soooooooooooo hard and horny making love with my wife, but thinking about a nice man holding my hips and fucking me while I am inside her.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

I was a lot like your character in this story. Straight, but easily led by an older, forward man. I'm still straight, so to speak! I just enjoy sex more with men. Having a man inside me feels too good! Also, I never wanted to be a cocksucker, but I admit now, I like doing that.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 1 year ago

This chapter is fantastic -- one of the best stories on Literotica. It truly hit home with me (more than the 1st chapter). I too was having trouble getting erect for my wife and I too had to think of cock to get hard when I was with her. Then I decided not to have any more sex with her and to accept (at least to myself) that I only want to be with men. We are still married and I know that one day i will have to come out to her and tell her that YES, I AM GAY.

I must tell you that I really appreciate it when you describe "making gay love" because that's exactly how I feel when I'm in bed with a man. He is "making love" to me and that is wonderful.

I wish you would write the next chapters to let us know what happened next. Did he leave his wife? Did he come out to her? how did she react? Does he become a sissy faggot cocksucking bottom (like me)?

I would love to know.

smoovyboismoovyboiabout 2 months ago

Beautiful story so erotic exiting thank you sir

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Story was great . I came to realization at 66 that I liked cock but I also like pussy . My wife is good with it to - she likes watching and pussy playing at the same time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous