All Comments on 'It must've Been the Alcohol'

by ggca11

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
more please

Great start, I hope that you write more of this story as it is great to read first thing in England UK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Enjoyed that.

Well written, erotic and believable. Liked it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

This description about how it felt the first time being fucked is almost exactly the way I felt the first time I was fucked. Like the guy in this story, I had never thought of having gay sex. But, when I did, it was better than any sex with a woman. I’m not bi——I’m gay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My uncle started me very similiar

Wow reading this story woke up memories of my weekend with my uncle when he broke me in. Seduced very much the same way, I never resisted but was in like a trance of lust that only got worse with time... hit me up guys mastevens001 yahoo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More please

Loved your story! Please keep going as he continues his spiral into being a gay bottom boy.

CalifornicaCalifornicaabout 5 years ago
Beautiful story

I do hope there is a chapter 2.....

jr3737jr3737about 5 years ago

Very hott story! Please continue!

michelledaniels1996michelledaniels1996about 5 years ago
more please

have to have more. please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent and red hot

I suspect many bi-curious men have been in situations, where another man might have been indicating interest, but we weren't sure and it wasn't pursued.

I once stayed at the house of a boss. We got on well and were mates really. He took me shopping and helped me to choose new ties or other items. I paid always (sometimes more that I wanted to spend), but somehow I was accepting his authority.

One night, when I was staying at his, which I did now and then, he turned up at the door of the guest bedroom, naked, sporting a hard on. I scrambled out of bed, got quickly dressed and left his place, never to return. There were some problems at work afterwards and I transferred out of his department.

This is the story of what might have been for me and maybe for others. Experienced authority figure guides and uses boy! Scorching hot! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good story

Very hot, love taboo seduction, but I kinda wish the masturbation sessions went on maybe that last time or 2 to draw out the sex and have a slow seduction into it.

deanahiideanahiiabout 5 years ago
first time

that is how i wish my first time went. it was close with a man fucking me missonary and me reaching up to kiss him. this story brought that all back. thanks.

bybiguybybiguyabout 5 years ago
Great story,

… and probably true to ones life, if one would venture...

Continue, please...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So beautiful.

This is my fantasy also. I’m “straight”, but if the opportunity arises, I’ll gladly accept a future gay lover’s sperm deep inside of me, and I’ll accept being a homosexual along with it. Gay porn and Literotica Gay Male Stories has hypnotized me, and now I need the real thing to fully turn me out. It’s all I think about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
To beautiful

You're not hypnotized sweetheart, you are awakening who you really are.

I was you and now i only regret now starting with men sooner. From the first cock i took I have had zero desire for women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
That was amazing!

One of the hottest things I've ever read. As a straight married dad, I still fantasize about having an older man as a fwb who will let me be his "good boy".

orangecuriousorangecuriousabout 5 years ago
Very sexy

Great story and very well written. So hot. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome

Could have been my story. Thought I was straight but after the first sexual encounter with another man I knew I was gay. Within weeks lost all interest in women and have never looked back. No comparison. Write more of your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I need this

That is exactly what I want. I badly need an older mans seed deep in me while he kisses me deeply my legs wrapped tightly around him and he cums in me and leaves his cock in me so that his seed becomes part of me to officially make me all his. No more women ever again. Just him fucking me over and over. Completely converting me.

IwanttwoIwanttwoalmost 5 years ago
Yes

Great story about discovering man on man pleasure. But no cocksucking? It was sucking a great cock and tasting the delicious load that opened up my life. I look forward to more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My Good Boy

Great story, exciting. I feel like the good boy.

biguy125biguy125almost 5 years ago
THIS

This is why I love gay sex, Pure real gay passion at it best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Keep turning him out

I'm sure you have some buddies that can come over and run a train on him for the weekend.

He'll be sore but wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

Great build up of the story. Lots of detials really like the two encounters

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wish that was me

I`m 60 and never found the one to introduce me to gay sex.the only way to get off now is to gay porn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Came about a quart the same time they did!

Great story, fingered my ass while coming to climax.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story!

I’ve never had sex with a man, but I do fantasize about it a lot!! Maybe someday...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wowwowowo same happened to me but older age

Hornybim70Hornybim70over 2 years ago

Loved it, had been with a few guys but my first bareback 2 years ago was like this.

Absolutely magical.

Loved every minute of it on the edge of his bed with my legs in the air and as he came he leaned down to kiss me and and he kept saying do you still feel it pulsating in your pussy? It made me so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is one of the best stories of fucking I've ever read . Had me moaning out loud. It is wonderful when a man becomes addicted to man sex.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 1 year ago

Excellent story. This really hit home with me because I too am married but, alas, I haven't fucked my wife in about 3 years. I've only been with men and it started very similar to the way you tell us in this story. I also "passed the test" and now accept my homosexuality. Yes, I'm a faggot cocksucking bottom bitch -- I AM GAY and I love it.

LuvyoungwivesLuvyoungwives9 months ago

Please more please

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

I can't stop reading this . This happened to me with my neighbor . We are both 66 . It was great . My wife caught us after 5 times but is OK with it . She doesn't like oral or anal so I guess that's why it's OK. She does like watching

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous