All Comments on 'It Needed Doin' - Kiki Narvaez'

by Wandering_Mongol

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy3 months ago

Kick ass and take names!

5

UpperNorthLeftUpperNorthLeft3 months ago

Great story! I enjoyed the afterword — great to get a glimpse inside the brain of another author. Looking forward to further INDications of new IND episodes.

johntcookseyjohntcooksey3 months ago

Thanks for the ‘Afterword’. I love this ‘series’, and its characters, and look forward to more.

Jalibar62Jalibar623 months ago

IMHO it doesn't HAVE to be a connected series. I was viewing it similar to SleeperyJim's "Conversations" series. Each one a standalone, but along a similar theme - something that needed doin'.

Anyway, just my $.02.

Thanks for writing and sharing.

inka2222inka22223 months ago

Ignoring all the "series" drama, it's a great story. Easy 5 stars. I'm surprised his wife wasn't cheating, but I think that move worked to enhance the story.

TechumsahTechumsah3 months ago

Your a hell of a writer. Thank you.

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNo2 months ago

"Meirda," she said. "I got it backward again." Lol! If it wasn't a 5 already that secured it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Up to now I've been impressed with this guy's output, but this is bad on so many levels I'm not even going to bother critiquing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I wouldn't bother if I were you, everything after the first part of this series, which was excellent, is garbled rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Tasty spicy fare.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWandering_Mongol@Wandering_Mongol
Thank you for checking out my stories! I'm grateful, and hopefully you enjoy them. 2-28-24 It Needed Doin' is ongoing. More is coming. Yes, Kiki is a bitch, but she cuts through a lot of nonsense and gets things done. Chief Hagen is a retired CWO5, and likely to be the eventu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories