All Comments on 'It Needed Doin''

by Wandering_Mongol

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy9 months ago

Hope the father get away with it

5

johntcookseyjohntcooksey9 months ago

Good one. Uncles next? Thanks much.

MormonJackMormonJack9 months ago

Wow... dark. Well done, just dark. I couldn't enjoy this one.

I hope I never get to that dark place where I would do what this man did.

32aa32aa9 months ago

Yes. A dark story, but well done.

Just thinking... What if some piece of human debris did that to my daughter?

eomersoneomerson9 months ago

Powerful. Protected thug gets his. Rest of the family shoulf get theirs too.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Imagine if we all had easy access to that type of grinding machinery and knowledge of how to use it. I half expected the body to be tossed in next.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A part 2 to take care of the uncles?

nixroxnixrox9 months ago

4 stars - I like it, but I do not love it and it should have happened a lot sooner.

Yes, it had to be done, but there are so many 'other' more effective methods of removing all the evidence. Plus there are so many 'other' ways to do it, without leaving the body behind. With no evidence, then the missing person is just forgotten, like they never existed in the first place. That would have been the preferred way to deal with this problem.

However, in this case, he was leaving behind a clear message to the other culpable 'perps', that their demise was coming in the not too distant future. For a patient, cautious EQUALIZER - it is always a great plan when you can instill a sense of fear in your prey - then they make silly mistakes and your job gets easier.

Vigilantes have always been behind the scenes in North American culture. When situations like this, get to be too uncomfortable for the surrounding population, 'something' gets done - outside the law of the land - but it ends the problem. It is also a warning to corrupt politicians, bureaucrats and law enforcement - they can be removed without too much difficulty, IF they cross that line in the sand.

You all have a nice day now ya hear!

FireFox59FireFox599 months ago

Only way to eliminate a shitstain like Ross. Now his family needs to be dealt with. They're as much of a problem as Ross was.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nice. But bullets are so yesteryear. Chemicals and other exotics are the way to go now.

Beardog325Beardog3259 months ago

Sometime you get what’s coming to you! Looking forward to you next.

Barst0hBoyBarst0hBoy9 months ago

That was 15 minutes well spent.

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed9 months ago

Definitely a 5 star, but regardless of the former marriage, this one is in the wrong category. Oh well, justice is served at least a little.

16GaDouble16GaDouble9 months ago

Ski got only deer shit. He's a good man, who would make a better sheriff than the current one.

MarkT63MarkT639 months ago

Excelent!!! Some people NEED killing...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good read . Well written .

Title says it all . 4 * . Thanks for posting , come back soon .

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great work. Follow-ons would be greatly appreciated.

inka2222inka22229 months ago

Wish the asshole uncles would get offed in next pages or next chapters, please. 5 stars.

chytownchytown9 months ago

*****That was cold shot in the azz while dear hunting. Vengeance served. Thanks for sharing.

Sloburn38Sloburn389 months ago

I know of something similar, it happed in a real redneck city. Seems there was a man that would get drunk and for years beat on his wife, kids and anyone else who crossed him. He would do this every time he could get drunk.

It was truly amazing when one night in a drunken rage he had a come to Jesus moment, felt so guilty for all of his sins that he committed suicide by shooting himself 3 times in the back with a single shot .410 shotgun. At least that is the way the cops wrote it up, I've read the report.

A_BierceA_Bierce9 months ago

It needed doin' and was done well, just like the story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Part 2 would be great!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Some people just don't deserve to be breathing...

CunnyLinguistTooCunnyLinguistToo9 months ago

Sherriff Meuller needs to get what's coming to him!

Xavier3737Xavier37378 months ago

Awesome justice!!! Now the uncles are next!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

If only it was easily possible to eliminate people of this sort, I have a HUGE list of people who need to be Dead. But in these days of ubiquitous cameras, etc... it take a great deal more planning. Oh well I'm resigning to a world of walking, talking society controlling shit heads.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

the one tale of urs that I was able to read in irs entirety

5 star

offkilter123offkilter1238 months ago

It wasn’t that long ago that “he needed killing” was a semi-legitimate defense in Texas. 5*.

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuy8 months ago

Justice served. As a friend used to say “ the only reason some people are alive is because it’s illegal to kill them.”

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

If someone says they have a huge list of people who needs killing, then odds are they are the asshole in life who needs it

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Part 2 about the uncles would be great.

Regguy69Regguy698 months ago

Nicely done. Sometimes Justice can be brutal, but it's still justice.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Perfect, and so true.

XluckyleeXluckylee8 months ago

Another great story 5 stars from Xluckylee

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman7 months ago

GOOD, hope he gets away with it and the shitstain deserved it. Too bad about Sheely, his ex-wife and now a cripple.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim997 months ago

I wouldn't even care that he was family. He was a stain on humanity. Case closed, hunting accident.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The American way hey?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Excellent story, now go after the uncles.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well written.

mfj77mfj776 months ago

Almost great. Ended too soon without final resolution. Who as Ski and how was he involved? Frankowski?

orion2bear2orion2bear24 months ago

Would be nice to see uncles get justice they allowed ross to destroy lives and protected him

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The father isn’t going to Hell. He stopped Evil from harming more people. If he’s accountable for anything, it’s the same as his wife, and everyone else in the county: that they didn’t do anything about the corrupt family a long time ago. Every single person in that family needs to “disappear”!!!

ZK

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorld4 months ago

There's 'Muellers' everywhere, gotta treat them all the same to

Jalibar62Jalibar624 months ago

He should go after the uncles. Sad that he didn’t do something sooner. I can understand his anger at his wife; would be interesting to explore that dynamic a bit further.

oldtwitoldtwit4 months ago

Now that's getting back at a prick

Pinto931Pinto9313 months ago

Definitely take out the uncles too.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I'm a nerd. What WAS the rifle ?

Oh, and there's still more chores to do. Some uncles who could have stopped this before it got this far.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

FTDS

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sheriff next. Corrupt cops are vermin.

Calico75Calico753 months ago

Second reading. Excellent.

Fjmax6Fjmax63 months ago

The uncles need to go also.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

To the person who asked what the rifle was, my first guess would be .300 Win Mag. Which means not a cheap rifle. But for a father, a worthy sacrifice to make.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great that shitstain is dead, hopefully the family corruption is removed too. To bad he listened to his wife to many times. Now his daughter will be permanently handicapped because he failed to act when he should have. He would have died after beating her the first time.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What happened to your other story about a job offered to a wife where she has to sleep with boss? Part 1. I was really looking forward to it

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yes, sometimes things get handled in the Hill Country. Justice is often served “cold”. 5*

PostScriptorPostScriptor3 months ago

Actually, a ‘30-‘06 is a fine deer rifle. But I suspect, from the description that a .300 Win mag, or a .338 Lapua would have left more of an impression. LOL!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Would have been nice if you’d continued with the uncles.

SkibumSkibum2 months ago
Totally wrong proceedure…

No sniper (or hunter) is going to carry a rifle with the telescopic sight detached and mount it just before firing. EVERY time the scope is removed from the rifle and reinstalled, the zero is lost (Hollywood gets it wrong, too!). Accurate shooting depends entirely on an established zero of the scope.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWandering_Mongol@Wandering_Mongol
Thank you for checking out my stories! I'm grateful, and hopefully you enjoy them. 2-28-24 It Needed Doin' is ongoing. More is coming. Yes, Kiki is a bitch, but she cuts through a lot of nonsense and gets things done. Chief Hagen is a retired CWO5, and likely to be the eventu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES