It Only Gets Better

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Myron, take me up to my place -- now! Or we're going to make love right here and now on this table that I just cleaned minutes ago, not that I wouldn't mind. But, I think we'll be more comfortable upstairs."

Our clothes flew in giggly frenzy, but in bed we leisurely and tenderly caressed and explored one another. I quickly discovered that for all her confidence, when it came to sex Aryssa was a neophyte. Her only relationship was one that consisted of stolen moments, the few hot-and-heavy sessions with the cop, premature releases on his part, and unfulfilled fantasies on hers. Now it was my turn to surprise Aryssa by showing how my seasoned body could unlock the wonders of her own young body.

"Oh my god, Myron, what are you doing to my boobs," Aryssa panted as I teasingly kissed and licked her breasts that were full but not to the point of being overly large. She whimpered loudly as I fondled her youthful breasts, amazed that they could be so incredibly spongy soft and yet firm my touch. Each sprouted a large meaty ruby red nipple that jutted up and out for upturned perky look, and were quickly devoured.

"Suck me, babe, suck my achy nipples good and hard. I can hardly breathe, but don't you dare stop, Aryssa whined deliriously. My hungry mouth ravished her nipples until they became long, hard, and thick, sticking out like you would believe. Moans of never experienced before ecstasy emanated from Aryssa's throat as I sucked her soul through her meaty tips.

My fingertips, palms, and body lightly caressed and stroked Aryssa's nooks and crannies until she trembled in increasing anticipation. Goose bumps rose wherever I touched and soon covered her twisting body. Blazing a lazy wet trail down her heaving form, I then pressed my face between her soft inner thighs to enjoy the special musky dessert of her inviting womanhood.

Aryssa whimpered pitifully as I leisurely ate her sweet juicy young pussy. I found, swirled around, and then polished her stiff love button, enjoying how she jerked with each flick of my tongue. I leisurely savored the sweetness of her juicy love slit, mouthing each swollen labium while Aryssa's thighs clamped about my head, pressing further into her slippery twat. When my finger slipped into one of the tightest cunts that I've ever had, her legs spread wide of their own accord only to close immediately when I wormed another finger in and rub the ridged G-spot of her vagina.

"Fuck me, Myron," Aryssa begged while thrashing insanely. "Please don't tease me any more -- fuck me, please -- fuck me! Our love making was an erotic blend of sensuality and passion. I took her in measured strokes, savoring her molten wet velvety that clung to me before parting like the way butter lets a hot knife slice into it. Sinking into her churning depths, I could hear the lewd sloshing of her pussy juices and Aryssa's ragged gasps. I slowly withdrew until only my bulbous head remained in and then plunge back in until my pubic hairs ground against her dark brown bush. I stoked the raging fire between her legs in a quickening pace as Aryssa's gasps became hot short pants of undisguised lust.

Knowing that she would come soon, I held her to me and rolled to my back so that Aryssa's legs straddled my hips. My engorged cock slipped down her pussy crack to easily find her inviting pussy opening. Then with a sudden thrust, I sank myself all the way into her molten cunt, causing Aryssa to cry out in surprise and shameless desire.

"Fuck yourself on me, Aryssa," I managed to utter between groans, "Ride me, you hot sexy bitch! Come for me, baby!! Do it now!!!"

Aryssa rode my embedded cock as if riding a bucking bronco, repeated lifting and dropping her hips, stoking that raging inferno that was threatening to consume her. Then lean forward, she ground herself into my groin with a quickening pace, her wet seething cunt gripping and squeezing me furiously. With her tits swaying obscenely before my bedazzled eyes, Aryssa unexpectedly let out this high pitch whine and humped my cock at warp-speed.

"I'm going to come, you fucking bastard! Oh fucking yeah, I'm going to come! Oh, fuck, Myron, come with me! Shoot your load, fill me up with your hot spunk! Yeah, baby, don't hold back! Oh, oh, oh, fuck, I'm coming! Arrgh! Arrgh!! Arrgh!!!"

Squeezing and pulling her buns to my thrusting hips, I drove as deep as I could into Aryssa's convulsing body before erupting in a gut-wrench ejaculation that had me spewing what seemed like gallons of sperm into her inviting womb. Totally spent, I held my sweat-dripping young lover to me, caressing her as aftermath climax spasms sporadically shot through her body.

"Oh damn it," groaned Aryssa after giving me one hell of a sensuous kiss, "that was incredible! I thought I was going to die when I came. Do you realize that that was the first orgasm I ever had from a man? You may find this hard to believe I've been with only two men...the cop and you.

"While I've gone out with guys before I met you, I didn't care for the hard-rush, groping, and stroking of my dates -- many of whom didn't even get a cheap feel. And then I saw you -- older, mature, and nice looking -- and I felt like I had been dumbstruck. Am I glad that I chased you shamelessly. It took me two years to finally seduce you -- but -- it was worth the wait, you dirty old man. How I love you. Is sex with you, Myron, always going to be this good?"

"Well, Aryssa, it's been a long time -- but I've found the woman I've been looking for. You've truly revitalizing this mid-age man, giving me a new lease on life. And if you don't give me a heart attack in the process, our lovemaking will only get a whole lot better. I promise."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Months later Aryssa began charting out a new course for her life. The Fongs were getting on in age and would have liked to retired on what they had saved and invested. However, their adoption of Alissa changed all of that. While she was what they had long sought, they needed to support her and had to continue working in their diner.

Aryssa proposed that she would take over and manage the diner, and that half of the net profits would go to the Fongs for Alissa. This sum would be enough to take care of the current and future needs of Alissa, alleviating the Fongs of this financial burden while allowing Aryssa to provide for her daughter without Alissa knowing.

From her remaining half of the net profits, Alyssa would renovate the diner if the Fongs agreed. The diner would become hers in fifteen years; or until Alissa graduated from college; or found a good paying job; or married; which ever came first. The Fongs wholeheartedly and thankfully agreed, and drew up a fair contract, and Aryssa had her career laid out before her.

Her first step was to obtain a personal loan from her "sugar-daddy" (me) which Aryssa secured by liberally using her feminine wiles...damn, do I love collecting the loan's interest. With the money, she renovated and reequipped the small kitchen to make it highly efficient eating establishment.

Aryssa decided to retain the original diner look, but refurbished the counter and its single seats, and replaced the booths with tables and chairs to allow for seating of two people to a good-size party. A fresh coat of paint and new tiles to replace the worn-out linoleum spruced up the ambience. She did these renovations with the help of the Fongs, Bobbie and his gang, and by calling in favors for the more skilled jobs. By the time Aryssa was done, her little diner had become the jewel of the waterfront and strangely enough a source of community pride.

The former day cooks were kept on and Neilly, Lance-the-mechanic's daughter, was hired to work the front of the day shift. The restaurant kept to its roots and served a working man's breakfast and lunch which were wholesome, tasty, and affordable. The new menu kept most of the standards but with new twists such as a variety of omelets, grilled Panini sandwiches, and a special of the day to prevent menu boredom. Aryssa eventually added a take-out and then a delivery service, creating more jobs and adding to her profit margin.

"Myron," Aryssa whispered softly one night as her naked sweaty body laid spent on my equally naked sweaty body. "The diner's doing really well, don't you think? I've managed to keep the loyalty of working people of the waterfront who have been the diner's bread-and-butter. The extended food services have brought our food to those who can't come to us, and further expanded our customer-base."

Then sliding down my beating chest, Aryssa slowly like a lazy downward swath with her rasping tongue. "I've been thinking," she murmured between tantalizing licks, "of transforming the diner to a quaint fine dining restaurant that featured the fresh seafood dishes, good cuts of meat, and whatever else I can innovative culinary mind could think of. What do you think of this idea?"

My only response was a deep groan in uninhibited satisfaction as my cum-coated cock somehow was slurped into my young lover's tender mouth. "To jump-started this rather bold venture, I need your help," she whispered between licks to my throbbing cock head which coincided with her gripping hand sliding up and down my hardening shaft.

"Would you help me host a college night-out for administrators, key faculty and staff, and especially my former culinary instructors? I'd like to give them a taste...culinary, that is...of what I can offer. My 'other' skills are reserved just for you." With that, Aryssa amply show her other unique aptitudes by giving me one hell of a deep throat demonstration. It goes without saying that I readily agreed to Aryssa's request.

The night-out and soft-opening was a resounding success, and Aryssa's diner won raves for her food, for her new establishment, and for her being a shining example of college pride. By word-of-mouth, a college paper article, and numerous internet reviews and dining blogs that followed, the diner soon became known as the hidden gem for those seeking an epicurean adventure off the beaten path.

Surprisingly Aryssa's night time success was made possible by the two most unlikely people in the world: Sissy and Gorilla Bobbie. It seems that as dizzy and flirtatious as Sissy seemed, she actually had a knack around the kitchen. She displayed a natural ability that once shown how to do a task correctly, she could carry on and improve quickly. Her task-focus made Sissy an excellent sous chef in training, and under Aryssa's tutelage and organized structure, she flourished in the kitchen.

Without Sissy to distract him, Bobbie amazingly was a master of multi-tasking the front end of the diner. Since he didn't have to be in protective of a now busy Sissy, he proved himself adept at handling the greeting and seating, that taking and delivery of orders, and the bussing that followed. Bobbie even displayed a rather civil and personable side of himself. He had a knack of remembering all returning customers, what they liked, and was the one that customers related to.

Without me knowing it, Bobby and Sissy had approached Aryssa to see if she could get the two of them into and through me college's culinary program. Aryssa did so using the same process and people that I had used for her. However, this was only done once Bobbie promised not to threaten to punch out every guy who looked at Sissy, and once Sissy promised not to flirt just to make Bobbie jealous.

When Sissy agreed and admitted that her only lover was Bobbie, Bobbie, in his own rough way, promised that if they made it through the culinary program that he would "consider" marrying Sissy -- if she would have him. I was later told that Sissy's response to her boyfriend's quasi-proposal was a typical Sissy-response. Simply put, she right then and there threw her against Bobbie and with her arms locked around his neck and her legs wrapped around his waist, enthusiastically and lewdly rubbed herself against him while kissing him senseless.

I discovered all of this when one night, Aryssa unexpectedly called. "Myron, can I stay at your place tonight...at least for tonight?"

I immediately said "yes" but when I asked, Aryssa just said that she'd explain later when I picked her up. I was nevertheless surprised that once I pulled up, she started loading a suitcase and a variety of boxes into my car's trunk.

When I asked what was going on, Aryssa hesitantly said, "Myron, I'm moving out of my little apartment." Then after quickly relating to me the Bobbie-Sissy story, said, "I have decided to let them have my place. It will give them some degree of stability in their relationship and responsibility in terms of the diner. Bobby will take over my night-watch duties and no one would fool around with him." Then after a pregnant pause, Aryssa then shyly asked, "Would you minded I stay at your place for little bit longer than just tonight...like the rest of my life?"

My response was to hug her to me and kiss her deeply. "I better get you to my place where I'm going to ravish your tempting young body -- fuck your brains out -- and subject you to all kinds of dirty old man depravities -- so that you'll never want to leave me. That is unless she wanted to do 'it' right here in my car which I didn't mind. And when you're lying in a sweaty heap in my arms, I'm going to make you an 'honest woman' -- that is if you'll have me?"

With tears of happiness glistening in her warm brown eyes, Aryssa kissed me deeply to seal our life together. She then double-downed on our commitment, and our sex in my car that was parked in front of her restaurant was exhilarating and a portent of things to come.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Six months later, we married in a small simple church wedding of her closest friends and my college colleagues. Alissa was our flower girl and beamed that her wish had come true. When Bobbie and Sissy graduated from college, they too married, and the restaurant really picked up when Aryssa had them start a catering venture that she had been planning for years. Surprisingly the catering of small parties and informal wedding receptions went so well that Aryssa was able to purchase the next door sundry store to expand the diner, hire more staff, and pay higher salaries and benefits for all.

"Ah, Myron, do you know that for an old man, you still got it. You were right, it only gets better with you," Aryssa sighed as she snuggled her sweaty naked body against mine. "All those unspeakable things -- that you do to me in bed -- in the kitchen -- in the living room -- and in the bathroom, shame on you, you dirty old pervert, for corrupting an innocent young woman such as me."

I mentioned that I must be having a positive influence on her given all of her orgasms, and Aryssa murmured, "Oh yeah, I don't know what I would have done without you supporting my wild business ventures, changing my life, and relieving my stress like you did tonight." When I asked what she was stressed about, Aryssa hemmed and hawed (which was something unusual for her) before finally confiding to me, "I'm about to try a new venture...a 'baking' experience...and have a bun in the oven right now."

When I didn't catch her innuendo, Aryssa looked me in the eyes and said simply, "Myron, I'm pregnant with our child! Yes, you big dolt, when I said that you still got it, I really mean that you 'got it'...and now I got 'it.' You're not mad, are you?" My kisses, caresses, and hugs spoke volumes of my feelings. "Oh, Myron, I love you beyond words. I hope my 'gift' to you will bring us as much pleasure and satisfaction as you've given me." To this I just kissed my twenty-six-year-old wife and off-handedly said, I wondered how many more kids we could have before I got too old.

"Well, let's get through this pregnancy," the love of my life said. "But given the way you fill me to the brim with your yummy cum, I have very little doubt that I'll have another 'bun in the oven' in no time soon. In fact, I'm rather looking forward to it. It only gets better, Aaron, only better."

And with that Aryssa took my soften penis in her mouth, sucking on me, clearly intent on reviving my flagging member. All I could think of as Aryssa repeated deep-throated me was what a lucky bastard I was to have the 'best' gift enter my life.

12