It Only Took Twenty Years Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wonder what your scent is like."

Dawn's eyes changed.

"Rajesh, would you come here, please?" she called out.

Oh, fuck.

Our waiter was refilling water pitchers at a servery and strode quickly over. "Yes, ma'am?"

"We're done. Would you bring me the check and a takeaway box?"

"Certainly, ma'am."

Oh, shit. What had I done? The line which had been only yards was then miles behind me. I knew it was impossible to return to the other side.

Dawn stared at me, expressionlessly and wordlessly, causing my blood to run cold.

When Raj returned, Dawn signed the check. The folio also held an envelope into which she placed her copy of the receipt. She paused for a moment, then placed the to-go box and the envelope into the same gift bag which Raj had returned. She left her seat. My manners were on autopilot, so I immediately rose and followed her.

"Sir, what about⁠—" Rajesh spoke behind me.

"Enjoy. Or pour it out," I answered because I didn't want to be delayed.

Dawn's pace was rushed as she walked. When we neared the restrooms, she darted into the ladies'.

I considered my options. Should I wait for her and escort her to her room like a gentleman, or leave her to herself and flee the building? Maybe I could find someone with a concealed carry permit and politely ask them to shoot me.

When she returned, she took my hand and interlaced her fingers very tightly with mine, grasping them fiercely. I followed her as she walked toward the elevator lobby.

When an elevator's doors opened, we entered and rode up to the fifth floor in silence. I wasn't sure if the dampness I felt in my palm was due to my panic or her having just washed her hands.

We walked to her door. After handing me the gift bag, she removed the room's key from her purse and swiped the lock. She opened the door and turned to face me, her heel keeping the door from closing.

"Here's my answer to your unasked follow up."

I'd forgotten I'd said it.

She pulled my head down to hers and kissed me.

It was hard, forceful, deep, and passionate. And, before I could lean into it with my own, it was over. She let go of my neck and pushed me gently away with a hand to my chest.

"I don't just like you, William. I'm in love with you. I have been for a long, long time. Enjoy the steak."

Before I could absorb her words, she backed into her room and the door closed.

I felt as though I was glued to the carpet on which I was standing. My joints were frozen. Had I just heard what I thought I'd heard? My hand involuntarily rose to rub my brow, and the bag it was holding bumped me in the face.

Oh. Enjoy the steak.

I walked very slowly to the elevators and rode one down to the lobby. I pulled out my phone to summon an Uber. The photo re-appeared. I quickly closed it and brought up the needed app.

Thirty minutes later, I was back at my place. My mind was still reeling. I vaguely remembered the driver talking to me. He probably thought I was some inebriated prick because I don't think I said a word, but I wasn't drunk. What had just transpired knocked me into complete mental sobriety.

I took the to-go package into the kitchen to put it in the fridge. Only then did I realize I'd never seen Dawn put anything in the box, and it seemed particularly light in weight. The envelope, sitting atop it, had handwritten words on it.

Screw the line!

I removed the box and opened it. My head almost exploded. Inside was a tiny pair of neatly folded panties. I removed them from the box and unfolded them. Briefs. Cotton. White. Luxuriously knitted, incredibly feminine, and sexy as hell. The whiskey bottle's medallion had been secreted in the folded cloth.

Specially Selected by William A. Richards

Holy fuck. The message suggested Dawn was gifting me something very special at my request.

I slowly ran the soft cotton across my face. I was rock hard. My trembling hands turned them inside out, and I closely inspected every square centimeter under the kitchen lights. I brought the gusset to my nose and sniffed heavily at its center. The scent was so rich. Devo's panties were absolute perfection, embossed by her body where they'd recently been entrusted to snuggle her feminine form.

My hand reached for my phone. I unlocked it, double-tapped the home button, and opened the photo app. I looked again at the first picture. I had almost burned into my brain the vision of her beautiful bottom waving at me when she was "searching in her purse" earlier. The seam of her gift where the gusset was stitched to the seat was brought to my lips. I gently traced the entire line with the tip of my tongue, releasing a stuttered sigh as I rubbed my distended member through my pants.

Just then, I remembered that Dawn had taken two pictures. I swiped right and saw so much skin it took me a moment to get my bearings. I realized the second photo was taken underneath her shirt.

The waistband of her jeans was at the bottom of the photo which revealed a little shim of smooth tummy, a cute little bellybutton, her upward-arching ribcage, and the underside of her bra. It was so lovely, so demure, so sexy. Her top seemed to be a match to the white cotton as her panties, containing small breasts pushing the cups out barely an inch from its band.

"Devo!" I said aloud. I brought the center of her panties into contact with my nose again. I almost cried. Studying my prize closely, I found two very thin raven-black filaments on one edge. I removed one and rolled it between my finger and thumb, tickling my lower lip with it.

Dawn had given me so much! I savored her feminine fragrance almost to the point of hyperventilation. I quickly shucked my pants. I cast the photo onto the seventy-five-inch LCD via my Apple TV, framing it to perfection.

I stood a few feet away from the wall-mounted TV, virtually burying my face in the beautifully taut, enlarged swath of denim and imagined I was sniffing Devo, inhaling the aroma of her sex. In less than a minute, I reached an explosive climax, groaning as my body convulsed. I calmed myself as I softened, then cleaned up my mess.

I looked at the clock which read 12:07am. I climbed into bed with Dawn's panties curled at my face.