All Comments on 'It Only Took Twenty Years Pt. 03'

by WillDevo

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 4 years ago
All is forgiven

I was so upset by the ending of chapter 2 that I kind of did a rant of my disappointment. This chapter of the story is a vindication of WillDevo for that ending. All I have left to say is, you got me, just as you did William. LOL

Reading this story makes me a little sad because I think of when I got married. We were both so young and the little head was always doing the thinking so it was more lust than love. As we got older the love became more important, like Will and Dawn, where we could just enjoy each other. Sometimes it was just cuddling and holding that was enough.

I'm so looking forward to the next chapters. Thanks for an awesome story.

barcomberbarcomberover 3 years ago

I really enjoyed it until they pissed in the swimming pool. I'm not against water games but getting a mouthful of some stranger's urine is disgusting, not to mention hat one might catch.

MVarroMVarroover 3 years ago
Wrong category

This should be labeled as a fetish story. Not my cup of tea. I’m disappointed; after reading some of your wonderful stories, I did not expect this.

NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago
This

This part was just a waste of words.

ag2507ag2507about 3 years ago

I would have carved out time to see my PA in hospital by now. Bad boss!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seriously. He should have gone right to the hospital to check on his assistant.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

I confess that I was upset he didn’t go and see his assistant, who took a beating for something he’d done, along with the pissing in a public swimming pool! That is beyond gross and not something that needs publicising in a positive, albeit knowingly wrong, manner. I expected better WillDevo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWillDevo@WillDevo
Latest news: (1/2/24): The updates to our "seasonal" tale, "The Flight Before Christmas," are up now. It's only some corrections and style changes, so go ahead and read it any time if you're up for some holiday-based erotica. Also, forgot to mention earlier that the names "Br...