It Only Took Twenty Years Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed. "We're not that old. I don't only have Dr. No . I have every single Bond film from that through Spectre . Even the first Casino Royale , which was stupid, so I've only watched half of it."

"Seriously? I feel a binge weekend coming."

I heard the familiar opening scene with "Three Blind Mice" playing as I finished with the brief cleanup. I refilled our wine glasses and joined Dawn on the couch, wrapping my arm around her shoulders. She snuggled into me.

Recalling the scene where Ursula Andress as Honey Ryder emerged from the water in that infamous bikini, Dawn commented, "I'm totally hetero, but I must say she looks so hot."

I considered her words. "No, what you just said is hot."

She paused for a minute, staring at the menu on the screen. "I don't think I'm in the mood for a movie. You know what I want to do?"

"I give up."

She powered off the TV and grabbed my hand, pulling me from my seat. "We should go to your room and play. I want to play with you until we both get tired. I want to touch you and lick you and kiss you and find all of your shiver spots."

"I want to make love with you."

Her shoulders slumped, and her expression looked saddened.

"Will, I'm sorry, but we can't. Not tonight, unless you're willing to get soaked again."

"What's wrong?" I asked.

She was pensive for a few moments, choosing her words.

"I may be over forty, but I'm still fertile. I haven't been on birth control for years. With everything that's been going on the last few days, I, like an idiot, never thought to go buy something."

I walked to the bathroom and brought back a small box. I tossed it to her. Her face lit up like I'd just thrown her a gift. Well, I suppose I had, in a way.

She smiled. "You remember?"

"Yeah, of course. I felt like I'd almost killed you."

About fifteen years earlier, someone had put in my cubical a helium balloon to announce my birthday. It burst for some reason. About fifteen minutes later, Dawn, whose cube was adjacent to mine, had to go to the emergency room where they warned her to be careful around latex. She'd inhaled the talc from the balloon, and it caused a reaction. She was given a load of Benadryl to ease her symptoms, and she went home to sleep it off. What I'd just tossed her was simply the box of latex-free condoms I'd bought earlier that morning.

"Give me a minute. when I come back, I am going to say 'Thank you' in what I hope is a very, very enjoyable way."

She went into the bathroom. When I heard her start to pee, I quickly decided to take a risk.

When she saw me appear in front of her, she stopped what she was doing and stared at me in surprise, mouth agape.

"Dawn, tell me to leave, and I will."

I waited several moments. She said nothing.

Her shorts and panties were around her knees. I knelt in front of her and eased them down her calves and under her feet.

I removed the thong from her shorts and held her panties to my nose. She watched me find her scent in the crotch. I closed my eyes and sighed deeply. When I looked back at her, Devo's expression had changed from surprise to curiosity. I nudged gently against her closed knees. She understood my want, opened her legs widely, and let me watch her go. She stopped and started several times. I didn't know whether it was stage-fright or if she was doing it intentionally.

She brushed her fingers through my hair. Finished, she took a length of paper from the roll, folded it into a mat, and handed it to me.

As I carefully wiped away the clinging droplets from her body, she whispered, "What have you done to me?"

I had no answer. I dropped the paper into the bowl and kissed the inside of her thigh. I stood to leave, and she followed me, holding my hand.

When we returned to the bedroom, she pulled me down to her and kissed me harder than I could imagine.

"Give me one and get naked," she said, handing me the box of condoms while she proceeded to remove the rest of her clothes.

She dropped to her knees and sucked my hardness. Then, within seconds, she had my cock sheathed.

"My friend, I am going to so totally fuck you. No playing around. Forget what I said earlier. I want you inside me right now, Will," she growled, pushing me onto the bed.

She crawled on top of me, positioned me at her opening, and slowly impaled herself on my cock. "Oh. Holy crap, babe! You're at my cervix."

I immediately tilted my pelvis back to shallow my penetration.

"It's okay. It's okay! You're not hurting me. It just surprised me. Just … Oh, wow . Mm!"

She slowly bobbed her body up and down, taking her time. I could feel my cock softly bumping the gate to her womb on each downward stroke.

"Jeez. You're so big I can feel you in my tummy," she growled with eyes closed.

She lowered herself completely on the next stroke. I felt the knot of her cervix slide across my glans. I was fully enclosed in her warm embrace.

"Play with my tits," she hissed.

I palmed and squeezed her little breasts and brushed her nipples with my fingers.

"You can be rougher. Test me. Find my thresholds, Will. Learn me."

I loved how that woman was so vocal with her wants and encouraging instructions. I pulled on her stiff nipples, twisting them gently between my fingers as her strokes picked up speed. I was amazed at how she took my entirety into her tiny body. I thought I might pop out of her navel.

"Oh, fuck yeah. Harder."

I pinched and pulled her nipples roughly.

"Yes! Like that, keep doing that. Don't stop."

Her tight vagina was exquisitely gripping me on every stroke. Her strides were so long that I would almost exit her before she'd take me back in. Her movements allowed me to penetrate her over and over. The head of my dick felt every new entrance.

"Will, god, I want you to cum with me. I'm so close. Talk to me, baby!"

I realized that I'd been completely silent since I spoke to her during my intrusion into the bathroom.

"I can't describe how it feels to finally, finally be inside you. I can't tell you how many times I've imagined how your body would feel against mine. The sight of you taking me into your pussy makes my blood boil⁠—"

"Yeah. Keep talking. Keep talking," she mewled.

Her movements became more focused and purposeful. Her body had developed a sheen. Her chest had a flush. Her nipples stood proud.

I moved my hand down between us, feeling the entrance of her vagina sliding up and down my shaft. I collected some of her juice on two fingers and rubbed her clitoris. She slowed her movements and ground herself against them. Her eyes rolled back and closed.

I brought my fingers to my nose and smelled her lubricating wetness before tasting it.

"How do you make me crave you so much? Is it your pheromones? Why does the smell of your pussy turn me into an animal? Your cunny smells so good!"

I grasped her small tits in my hands and squeezed them harder than I felt was wise. My grip left white handprints on her flushed skin.

"Fuck yes ! I'm there! I am so in love with you, Will! Cum with me!"

She reached behind her and brushed the back of my balls with her fingertips, giving me just the stimulus I needed to erupt. I could feel the contractions of Devo's muscles when she climaxed, almost milking my dick inside her. She collapsed onto my chest with a sweaty slap, panting hard.

"Oh, my god, Will. I've never felt so good in my life," she groaned, our bodies sliding wetly against each other. She sighed softly. "Let's do it again."

After several minutes of tender embraces and kisses, I began to roll her onto her back when my softening penis was ejected from her body, followed instantaneously by a rather conspicuous squelch of air.

"Oops! I'm sorry!" She laughed nervously.

"Why? You queefed. So? It's effing cool."

"What? Fanny farts?" She laughed harder, forcing another squeak and even harder laughter.

"Hell yeah. Hold on. I'm gonna go deal with this." I moved toward the bathroom, holding the base of my condom.

When I was done washing up, I settled into a comfortable recline on the bed.

"So you liked that little trick, huh? Watch this."

She leaned back and spread her legs wide, pointing her pussy at me. She opened herself with her fingers. I saw her gorgeous abs flex high on her tummy and heard her vagina gulp at the air. She released her grasp, pushed her lips together, changed the shape of her abdomen, and her pussy erupted. Droplets of her moisture sprayed my leg. She laughed again as I rubbed her wetness into my skin.

"That's so cool!"

"Maybe here. Not so much during yoga classes."

"You learned that in yoga ?"

"No. I discovered that ability, by accident but still quite embarrassingly, in high school. Now I can do it almost any time I want. But sometimes one happens on its own when certain muscles are involved with certain positions. Yoga."

"Really?"

"Yep. In a big class, if at least one woman doesn't vart , it's an off day. That's one reason why I go to ladies-only classes."

"I guess I'm a bit of a nerd. Men and women are more alike than different, but I think those differences are amazing."

"How so?"

"Well, for one thing, women can grow a child and bring it into the world, from a single cell, to an individual that might win a Nobel prize. That is the absolute epitome of femininity.

"A man's contribution to procreation lasts five seconds after maybe a few minutes of effort, whereas a woman recreates the perfect environment for it every month."

"Wait. Hold up a second. You're into that ?"

"Most guys I've ever known cringe at the thought, but the fact that women have periods has never bothered me. It's a part of that miraculous ability to conceive new life.

"Hell. Just last month at the gym, a lady was in front of me at the check-in counter. When she pulled her wallet out of her bag, an … um … an item fell out on the floor. She must not have noticed. The dude behind her about ran out of his own shoes trying to escape. I picked it up and handed it to her. What's the big deal?"

"What was it?"

"What was what?"

"What did she drop?"

"A tampon."

"What did she do when you gave it back to her?"

"She was embarrassed. I don't know why. Half the humans on the planet menstruate, right? Why should a woman feel embarrassed if one of the other half knew?"

"My god, Will. You're so sweet, but, you know, in lots of cultures, even to this day, men want to see blood on their wedding night, then never, ever again."

"I didn't intend to embarrass her. What should I have done? Ignore it or kick it under the desk or something?"

"So, you're telling me that if you happened to see a string dangling from me, or a pad in my panties, you wouldn't be grossed out?"

"Of course not."

"Well now. That's something I'd never suspected about you."

"I've weirded you out, haven't I."

She smiled very sweetly. "No. Quite the opposite."

Dawn enveloped my scrotum in her hand and gently fondled my balls. I opened my legs to give her plenty of room to explore. She softly traced her fingernails up and down my flaccid penis, which felt marvelous. She snuggled up to me and rested her head on my hip, softly kissing it as she played with and stroked my bits.

I knew she was aware that it would take me some time to reenergize, so I figured she was only exploring and enjoying herself.

"I think you're underselling your masculinity, because your dick is so cool," she whispered.

I chuckled. "Why's that?" I was actually curious.

"Because I can do this right now," she said before she took me fully between her lips.

I could feel her tongue working and massaging, pressing me into the roof of her mouth. She even bit me very, very lightly. It felt … nice.

"But in a little while, it'll get so big you'd be down my throat before I'm halfway down on you. Does what I'm doing feel good when it's not hard?"

"Hell yes."

"Then you don't mind?"

"Hell no."

She settled below me, and, nuzzling my balls out of the way, ran her tongue down my butt. I gasped at the coolness of the sensation and surprise when she licked me there.

"Feel good?" she asked between languid strokes of her tongue.

"Yeah. I would have never imagined."

"I know, right?" she acknowledged as she brought her fingers into play, opening me slightly.

When I felt her tongue try to penetrate me, my reflexes squeezed it. I simply relaxed myself, listening to the rain on the roof, in exquisite bliss as my lover rimmed me.

"Devo, you have no idea how good that feels," I said quietly.

"Thanks to you, yes, I do," she answered sweetly, rubbing my hole with her fingers, barely entering me, while softly fondling my dick with her other hand. I was her toy to play with as she desired. "I want to please you. Tell me how."

"Straddle my chest."

She climbed alongside then across me, bending down and kissing me as I put a pillow under my head. I tenderly fondled her, pulling, tugging, brushing her delicious nipples.

"You have such perfect breasts," I told her, smiling as I stroked and played with them.

"Suck on them," she requested and offered them to my mouth. "Yeah, like that."

I gently nibbled just the tip of one.

"Ah! I felt that all the way down to my pussy," she said, reaching down and rubbing herself. "Do it some more."

I nibbled each of the tips a couple of more times, holding her butt in my hands.

"Turn the other way," I requested.

She pivoted around, pointing her rump at my face.

"Yeah. Like that. Slide back a bit," I said.

Her calves slid easily under my arms. I exhaled and saw her fur dancing in my breath. "A little more," I encouraged, then licked her butt. She smelled so absolutely fresh. I explored her pussy with my tongue, consuming her essence. She groaned when I licked her clit.

She took my cock in her mouth, and I buried my nose into her folds, inhaling her scent, hardening quickly, rubbing her clitoral hood with my tongue. Her orgasm took control.

She laid quietly on my tummy, still giving me the perfect vantage point to study her body. I stroked her muscled thighs.

"Will, you're not fair. I said I wanted to please you, and you went and did that."

"Yeah, I did. I love watching, feeling your little butt twitch when you cum. I call that pleasing me. You have no idea how much pleasure you give me by allowing me to enjoy you laying on me. This is my definition of Eden. I want you to know I get pleasure by giving you pleasure.

"I can kiss you here." I placed one between her left thigh and vulva.

"I can kiss you here." I did the same thing to the right and added a tiny bite.

"I can kiss you here." I opened her pussy and suckled her swollen clit.

"I can taste you." I licked the opening of her vagina with broad strokes of my tongue and a few forays deeper inside.

"I can kiss you here." I didn't. I made my tongue as pointed as I could and plunged it into her.

"Oh, fuck!" she cried out. "Give me the box!"

She shredded it to remove another foil packet. Thunder rattled the windows again, and the lights flickered.

"I had my way with you last time. I want to be your toy now," she said with lust in her voice. She flipped herself backward onto the completely wrecked bedding and spread her legs, holding her ankles. "Tell me what you want. Please. I'm yours, William. Own me," she growled.

"Come down to the end of the bed. Tummy down. Curl your legs underneath you."

She immediately moved. As soon as she settled, I entered her. It took no acclimation on her part. I plunged completely into her with my full length.

Our thighs made slapping sounds as I repeatedly and vigorously rammed myself into her pussy. I withdrew and watched her opening, hot pink, and wet, close slowly as she flexed her inner muscles with a little hiss of air. I pushed back into her, reveling in the sound her wet flesh made as trapped air squeaked out around my dick.

"That feels so good!" she said between breaths. "Oh, fuck yes ! I'm there !" she cried out. "Your cock is … oh, fuck! I want to feel your bare skin rubbing inside my pussy … Ungh! I want to feel its texture. Oh, god, I can't wait for a few weeks!"

"Why?" I managed to growl between vigorous thrusts.

"No condom … I'll have … my period!"

I erupted immediately. I almost collapsed on top of her writhing body but managed to stay upright while my orgasm subsided. I withdrew and rolled onto the bed. Dawn was still on her chest and knees, breathing heavily. She turned her head and smiled wearily at me. I kissed her, then went to the bathroom to dispose of the condom.

When I returned, Dawn was standing at the end of the bed.

"Wow. Look at what us old folks did."

The linens were scattershot. The fitted sheet, which had come loose at two corners, had a few wet streaks, blots, and spots.

"Wow, indeed!"

I went to the closet to fetch a clean set.

Just a few minutes later, we were comfortably under warm, dry covers.

"You comfy?" I asked.

"Not yet. I want to fall asleep with you right here," she said lazily, patting her tummy.

I turned off the nightstand light. I slid down a bit and laid my head where she'd indicated. She stroked my hair softly and tickled the back of my neck. In the darkness, the sound of the rain was soothing.

"When I build my dream home, it's going to have a metal roof."

It was barely ten o'clock, but I was asleep within minutes.