It Only Took Twenty Years Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WillDevo
WillDevo
861 Followers

"I am so incredibly in lov⁠—oh, yeah⁠—love with you, baby. Harder . I love you so much ! Yes !"

She gripped me so hard in her climax that I thought my back might be bloodied. Her animalistic behavior emboldened my own and I bit her shoulder.

"Oh, fuck yes !" she cried out.

I pulled out of her and shimmied down her body. I needed her flavor. I desired her scent. I lifted her knees up to her breasts and pushed my tongue into her cunt, tasting her. Moving back up, I laid on my back and pulled her onto me.

"Ride me," I whispered.

My entire length was accepted into her body. I could feel the movement of her insides with my thumbs low on her tummy.

"Come on. Cum for me, baby," she cooed at me while playing with her nipples. She then ran her hands through her mussed hair, pulling backwards, raising her arms. She knew what I liked to see. Her abs flexing, showing incredible tone and delicious motion. Her ribs appeared and disappeared with each breath. The subtle indentions under her arms called to me. The way her hair swayed to and fro in rhythm with her body thrilled me.

"You are so gorgeous , Devo!" I growled as she ground her clit into my fur. She laid on my body and covered my chest with her hair. I grabbed a fistful of it and smelled her perfume. I slid my hands down her spine into the cleft of her bottom.

"Yes yes yes," she hissed.

I clutched each of her buttocks in my hands as I felt my climax approaching.

"Devo. My Devo ! I'm gonna⁠—"

She rubbed one of my nipples with a tongue-moistened fingertip. It made me erupt.

"Yeah! That's it, sweetheart. There you go. Let it all out," she cooed as I quivered.

"I can't wait to feel what it's like to have your cum in me."

Her words caused an aftershock making my entire body quake.

Dawn deposited herself onto me. I softly caressed her.

"Good morning, baby," I whispered.

"Yeah. It really, really is," she whispered back. "The sun's come up. But I have no intention of getting out of your bed."

"That's fine with me. Let me take care of this and I'll be right back."

"Okay," she said easily as she uncurled herself off of me.

I quickly discarded the condom, cleaned myself up and then slipped back under the covers and held my lover close to me. I slowly traced my fingers over her skin until I heard the easy breathing of her sleep return. Neither of us must have cared at all about the soiled sheets because I fell asleep again soon after her.

We spent the vast majority of the day lounging in bed together. I did remember to put the towels in the dryer because we definitely needed them. We only left our bed to take care of biological needs, food, and water. I guess I could summarize by saying we spent our time exploring and other entertaining intimate activity. Sometimes our play was passionate and energetic. At other times, it was slow, tender, and unrushed. We played around with other stuff from the box, and we both familiarized ourselves with the Lush. It required pairing each other's phones with the app which wasn't difficult at all. We determined that the app would be "in your face" obvious to anyone who happened to glance at either screen, so we figured out strategies to use it discreetly. We uncorked a bottle of my single barrel and became quite inebriated which led to escalations of the sporting events in the shower.

By that evening, we shared a laugh when we paused a movie for the second time to go at it. We quickly realized we were both too sore and too drunk. Dawn donned a faux shocked expression, put her hands between her legs then looked relieved.

"Yeah. Okay. Good," she said. "My vagina hasn't fallen out."

The way she said it made me double over with laughter. I vowed to myself that, despite what I'd said to her the day before, I would clean the condo before the housekeepers came, because we had darn-near wrecked the place with our escapades. It smelled of potent sex, so turning up the plug-in air fresheners was a must, and lots of evidence would need to be discarded. The only time I donned clothing was a bathrobe when Uber delivered dinner that night.

Sunday came too soon. She helped me get the condo cleaned and straightened up. We figured that every single wastebasket in the place contained samples of our DNA, so I collected all the liners and took them to the dumpster in the parking lot. For lunch, we enjoyed the leftover shrimp stir-fry she'd made. Like great lasagna, it was even tastier than before.

Unfortunately, the dreaded time arrived. Her flight from Blue Grass to Dallas was estimating an on-time departure at 3:55pm.

"I want to go to the airport with you and see you off. I'll Uber back," I offered.

"I'd like that. It's going to be hard being away from you," she said, pensively.

"I'm sure we can keep each other … updated?"

"Yeah. I'm kinda looking forward to, um …" She smiled knowingly at me. "… talking to you on the phone."

"For sure," I whispered before a kiss. "Come on. It's time to go."

While Dawn drove us to the airport in her rental, I pulled out my phone and brought up the Lush app. It refused to connect.

At a stoplight, Dawn said, "You didn't think I'd go through airport security with that thing inside me, did you?"

"I guess that'd be a bad idea."

Arriving at the airport rental return, Dawn checked her car in. We walked to the terminal. We said our goodbyes and enjoyed a nice but not publicly inappropriate kiss. I watched as she went through security. She turned and blew me a kiss which I grabbed from the air and placed on my lips, smelling her scent on my unwashed fingers.

My heart actually felt a little heavy. Juliet was correct. Parting was such sweet sorrow.

The Uber back to my condo seemed extraordinarily long, even though it was only 4:30 when I walked through my door. The driver was perceptive, asking if I'd dropped off a loved one at the airport, a fact I affirmed.

I cast my iPad to the TV and watched Dawn's plane on a flight tracker. It'd taken off on time and was already cruising at thirty-four thousand feet at five hundred miles per hour. I'd always enjoyed flying in the regional jets because they're so nimble and quick compared to their bigger relatives. Her flight showed an ETA of 5:15pm central daylight time.

My iPhone beeped. Dawn had sent me an iMessage.

We're cruising. Pilot says ETA at gate is 5:20 central. I cleared an upgrade to first class. Barely enjoying a glass of cheap wine. I miss you already.

Nice! 😁 I miss you too.

Want to play?

Yes

Me too but need to wait until flight attendants are done with service. Maybe twenty minutes or so before I can get to the lav

K. We can drink wine together while we wait.

I poured myself a glass of the red wine we'd opened our first night together at my condo. It wasn't so great after sitting in the decanter for several days. I imagined it was, though, on par with what Dawn had.

I waited on the couch, watching the icon representing the Embraer crawl slowly toward the bootheel of Missouri.

Since I can't use ESFS now do you think you can find a similar app we can use? I just took some photos I think you might like. I may be in the clouds right now, but no way are these pics going to the cloud on anything lacking stellar security.

Sure. You want me to do it now? Or later?

Not right this minute but before the plane drops below 10K. Give Robo a try

I swapped the iPad over to iMessage and brought up the Lush app on my phone. Unlike in the car, it connected almost immediately. I used it to send a brief, gentle pulse through the internet via who knows where at nearly the speed of light to a tiny Bluetooth receiver between my lover's legs.

I felt that! 😝

I sent a series of pulses in a specific pattern.

Really, William? Didn't you already give me a shave and a haircut?

I sent the final two bits of that particular ditty at a stronger amplitude.

Jeez! Be nice to me.

I was very nice.

The typing indicator was blinking the three dots when I sent a long sinusoidal wave of variable amplitude vibrations into Dawn's pussy from a distance.

You have to let me breathe!

I increased the waveform's frequency and lowered its amplitude.

Stop I nee to thnk

I did.

It took Dawn a couple of minutes to send her next message. I'm going to see if I can FaceTime you. Stay muted. Don't want to get in trouble.

A minute or so later, I received the call and answered it on my iPad. I muted my microphone. I could tell her phone was propped up on her tray table. The low bandwidth connection made the image slightly distorted and pixelated, but I could tell she had her screen covered with something just visible in the corner of the frame. Probably a napkin.

Despite the low bandwidth, I saw her smile on my LCD. Her eyes were soft and looked relaxed.

I set the app to a different mode and experimented to see how latent the connection was. I sent a high amplitude pulse her way. I saw her eyes go wide about five seconds later. Two and a half seconds for the signaled command to travel there, two and a half seconds for her reaction to make it back. She smiled timidly and shook her head slowly. It was a weak warning to me, but I heeded it.

I played with her for about ten minutes, admittedly aroused watching her conscious efforts to not let pleasure show on her face. Her languid eye movements and very subtle smiles were enough to show me that she was, indeed, enjoying the remote play.

Her eyes closed, and I saw her subtly pull her shoulders back as if stretching. Her jaw clenched. Her eyes flew open, and I saw her look away, startled. She wordlessly handed her empty glass to someone and nodded. Dawn wasn't making eye contact with whoever it was. She just stared at something in front of her above the camera. A moment later, she took a full glass of wine from a hand, and took a very slow sip with her eyes completely closed.

You kinda look drunk honey

FaceTime ended as she answered my iMessage.

The flight attendant probably thinks I'm self-medicating. She asked if I was okay.

I sent a big Smile Emoji then teased her some more.

A few minutes later the app indicated a disconnect.

I can't take any more. I accidentally groaned out loud. I'm cutting you off. 😉

That's so awesome! I understand.

We chatted "innocently" while I looked for a secure file app. I initially dismissed all the obvious possibilities, but after searching for a while, decided the easiest and most secure solution was a burner Dropbox account which I created in just a few minutes.

Plane just crossed the Red River and already descending. Hurry up if you want pics. Otherwise you'll be waiting a few hours.

I looked at my watch. It was 5:52.

Create a burner gmail and use that to set up a different Dropbox. I provided her the email address of the one I had just created.

Give me ten minutes. Gotta visit the lav and there's a small line.

👍

A few minutes later, she messaged, Glad I thought to put an extra zip-top bag in my purse.

Why?

You'll see.

A few minutes passed. Aw, this won't be as much fun. I can't individually password protect each photo like I could in ESFS. 😒

Put each one in a password-protected folder.

Oh yeah! I forgot you could do that from the mobile app.
I won't though. I don't think you'd be able to handle the tension these might cause.
Can't wait to get on the ground.

I watched the flight tracker. It wasn't moving as fast as I wanted. Accounting for the five-minute delay in the position estimate, she still had eight minutes to go. I occupied time by packing my gym bag, deciding I'd go for a workout later.

We just touched down. Taxing to terminal A. We landed on the east side, so should be quick to get to the gate.
Check your new email. Just one photo for now. More later when I get on the shuttle.

I opened Dropbox and logged out of my normal account.

I found Dawn's email and tapped the link. Dropbox opened, asked me to log in, and answer the 2FA challenge. No problem.

Wow. What a tease! It looked like it was taken in the airplane lavatory, which of course, made sense. She was holding the toy in her hand with one of the little bottles of lube from the Discretion box.

Messages stopped for a while. I could envision Dawn walking through the terminal to get to the lower level where the parking shuttles made their pickups.

More later. Shuttle is crowded. Don't want people seeing over my shoulder. Go find something to keep you busy.

Okay. Going to the gym.

Good idea. Burn off some energy. Give me a couple of hours to get home and settled. I will check in with you in a little while.

I grabbed my gym bag and left.

As soon as I got the text which read, I'm home now. Call me when you're done at the gym , I hit the lockers. It'd been an hour and a half workout. It felt good.

It was just past 8:00 when I walked through the door and threw my gym bag into the laundry room. I took a fast shower and put on clean clothes, then called my love.

"Heya!" she answered. "Can I FaceTime you?"

"Absolutely." I hung up. It took only a few seconds for the call to come.

"Heya, back," I said to her smiling face.

"How was your workout?"

"Good. I'll sleep well tonight, but not as good as when you're next to me."

"Aw, you're so sweet." She smiled at me. "Count the days. You're moving back in just fourteen."

"I know. I was anxious to get back before you came, now I can't wait. So speaking of home, show me around your place."

"Seriously? You want to look around my house instead of looking at pictures?"

"At least show me your bedroom," I said with a grin.

She sighed. "Okay, fine."

She switched to the rear-facing camera, and I watched her walking down a short hallway then through a door.

"Yeah," I said lasciviously. "A gorgeous woman recently sent me a picture of the crotch of her pretty undies. That comforter looks familiar. Were you that little spicy vixen?"

"Will!" She laughed hard. "That pic could go on a greeting card compared to what these pics show."

"Oh, jeez." I groaned in anticipation and smiled broadly at her. "I want to see."

"Let me get comfy. Kinda makes me wish I had a bottle of your Jack Daniel's."

"It would have been pretty hard to get that through TSA."

"I know. That's why I got my own!" She put in front of the camera a bottle that looked identical to mine.

"Nice! Where'd you get it?"

"That big store off of Plano Parkway and Central. Bought it when I had the unexpected stop here last week. The barrel they selected is good, but not nearly as good as yours. Theirs is more robust. Less sweet."

"Hang on. I'm going to pour one, too."

I went to the kitchen and poured a double over ice and settled onto the couch.

"Here's to you!" She toasted her camera, and I reflected the motion toward mine. "Uploading the before pictures now. I'm going to delete them once they're in Dropbox."

I saw her working from her iPad. I opened mine and logged in. I refreshed the file list every few seconds until I saw new items in the folder she'd created earlier.

The first photo was of her panties around her knees. The next photo showed her putting the Lush into her body.

"That is so hot," I said, massaging my lap to point my stuff in a more comfortable direction. "Any trouble getting it through security?"

"Nope. None at all. It was in my carry-on with my hair dryer's cord wrapped around it. After I got through security, I went to the ladies' room and transferred it to my purse."

The final photo was of her, fully dressed, legs spread slightly so I could see the crotch of her slacks showing not a single hint that anything was secreted away inside.

"That's an awesome photo. The fact that you can turn me on so much even fully clothed should tell you something."

"Really? Show me."

I switched cameras and gave her a quick look at my one-eyed monster.

It made her laugh. "It's so freaky from that angle and so close to the lens!"

I swapped cameras again so she could see me smiling at her.

"Uploading the after photos now."

The first photo blew me away. It was the same as the last one, except there was a tiny spot right in the crotch of her pants, off-center to the left.

I accidentally squeaked a little.

"Yeah. I know. I didn't even realize I'd done that until I was back in the lav. I think the way I was squirming around in my seat had something to do with it."

The second photo was of the crotch of her panties, snug against her body, with an obvious wet spot in the center. The third was of them lowered, her wetness reflecting a little light. It brought back memories of our first night in Lexington.

"Wow. Just wow. Jeez."

"You okay, Will?"

"I got you that wet?"

"My imagination had something to do with it. But, then again, I was thinking about you, so maybe you're right. Make sure you keep yourself in the camera. I want to watch your face when you open the next one."

I opened the file. She'd partially extracted the toy, her opening stretching around the thickest part of it. The visible portion of it was covered with her cloudy, frothed, lady-cum.

I gasped. "Oh. My. Lord."

"That's why I had to cut you off. I was about to have another orgasm and I was afraid I might scream."

"Another orgasm?"

She giggled. "Yeah. I was in the middle of the first one when the flight attendant interrupted me to ask if I wanted more wine. So I guess, technically, I'm now a member of the mile high club?"

"I don't think it works that way."

I brought up the next photo. It was a zip-top bag containing the messy toy.

I laughed. "I had no idea you'd enjoy it that much. I wish transporters were real. I'd be over there and on top of you in a flash."

"We can have video sex, you know," she said in a sultry voice.

"One step ahead of you," I replied, walking to the bedroom to shed my clothes.

I think she probably slept as well as I did that night.


WillDevo
WillDevo
861 Followers