Wives Club

Story Info
Wronged mature wives seek revenge.
4.8k words
4.28
67.1k
47

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
satindesires
satindesires
1,323 Followers

One for the girls more than guys I suspect, it may not be to everyone's taste but hopefully some will enjoy it. Constructive comments appreciated, I can live without lectures on prose and English. I'm more focused on erotic situations and how these might with some imagination stem from reality. Have some ideas for following this story up, but interested in your views and ideas.

***

Susan had been friends with Jane and Helen for years, meeting through their husbands who were all Executives in the same engineering firm. They met up at the gym twice a week and on other days for lunches or coffees. All three still worked, but had reduced to part time hours over the years whilst looking after family who were now all fully grown and off into the world, leaving 3 empty nests.

Susan was 48, 5ft 7, she had blonde collar length air cut into waves and green eyes. The gym helped her stay in shape and had limited her weight gain to only a few lbs over the years, which thankfully seem to concentrate on her chest, leaving a curvy 38d 28 36 figure. She loved classic films from the 50's and favoured vintage fitted skirts, dresses and jackets. She was a well-respected teacher, calm in a crisis and gave the impression of always being in control.

Helen was 45, black hair with a modern wedge cut shorter at the back and longer in the front. She had a bubbly personality and was very direct and to the point. Tall at 5ft10 and naturally athletic she took fitness seriously, maintaining a 34b 26 34 figure. She held investments in a range of beauty and cosmetics businesses and loved fashion, keeping up to date with trends and changing her style constantly.

Jane the youngest at 44 had longer curly brown hair, which she wore in a never ending range of styles. She had deep brown eyes and the curviest figure at 40e 30 38. Quieter than her friends yet easily capable enough to hold a senior HR and talent management position. Her style was business like often involving pencil skirts and blouses worn with heels. On evenings out she made the most of her curves and cleavage, secretly enjoying the attention they often attracted.

Recent girly catch ups had taken a shocking turn as each had found out that there husbands' regular business and golfing trips together had been used to cover along running series of affairs and liaisons with younger interns at the firm. This had been going on for years and only exposed when a recent intern refused to get involved and launched a sexual harassment court case. The firm and husbands were now in full damage limitation mode, focused mainly on avoiding press attention.

They met as Susan's to discuss their options together. After months of denials, the husbands had admitted some 'indiscretions' to their wives, although by comparing notes it was evident that they weren't getting the full story. The most likely option for each of them seemed to be divorce. This was the last thing the husbands' wanted; each begged and pleaded, offering a range of alternatives to each wife. These including everything from financial rewards, emotional blackmail (the firm would go bust and people would loose jobs) relationship breaks, world wide travel, living separate lives whilst remaining married and even open relationships.

Helen was furious: "Matt offering me an open relationship, whilst he's being fucking bimbo's for all the years I looked after the kids. Seems to me I could shag a football team and still not make up for half of what he has been up to!"

Jane was more considered: "I think we need to extract the maximum revenge, keep them hanging on, use the case to our advantage, take the financials but keep all of our options open."

Susan asked what she meant by revenge but Helen interrupted: "Well anything short of killing them seems fair, but certainly financial and sexual."

"Sexual?" Quizzed Susan.

"Absolutely, I now consider myself young, free and single... well maybe not so young, but you know what I mean."

They laughed which eased a bit of the tension, but it did raise an option which neither Susan nor Jane had considered before... sex with other men. They continued talking whilst working steadily through several bottles of wine.

Susan considered the options: "God, the thought of actually dating again fills me with dread. It's just all too messy and complicated. I don't really want to change my lifestyle."

Helen now rather drunk commented: "What we need is fuck buddies, some younger fit guys with no ties... I know lets get the lap top and see what or who is out there!"

After some hesitation, the others agreed, thinking it could at least a distraction from had become a rather sombre discussion. They quickly navigated a dating site Jane had previously helped a divorced friend with and were able to scan through a range of profiles. They spent a fun hour or so, drinking and discussing the merits of various guys, with some rather bawdy commentary of what they might like to do with some of them.

Surprisingly it was Jane who suggested setting up their own profile. She jokingly entered the name 'Susan Cougar', following with a rough description of her friend, including age, status still as 'married' and seeking 'a sexual relationship'. She managed to find a photo on the lap top of Susan and cropped the background and her face out so she couldn't be identified and uploaded it. The photo showed Susan standing in a rather vampish plunging red halter neck dress. She'd only worn the dress once after realising it showed off far more cleavage than what she was comfortable with. After a lot of debate and jokes, Jane clicked the post option and they burst into hysterics.

Susan woke up late the next day late with an almighty hangover. Drinking water, aspirin and a shower left her feeling marginally better. She began to tidy up the bottles and glasses from the night before, it was then that she spotted the lap top and hazily recalled the previous night's profile posting on the dating site. In a panic she opened it; it was still logged into the site. More of the previous night was flooding back from the depths of her memory. She was relieved that the photograph still looked pretty anonymous in the light of day, but winced at how revealing the dress seemed. Then she noticed a number in the corner increase from 130 to 131. Upon checking, she realised it was the number of likes for the profile. Nervously she clicked on some on the comments. The first three read

'Absolutely stunning and so classy, would love to get to know you, perhaps on a date?' Chris 26'

'Great figure, so glam and married so naughty with it, I'll be your bit on the side anytime: John 41'

'I wouldn't stop fucking that for days: Richard 21'

Susan slammed the lap top shut, not sure whether to laugh or panic. Panic did indeed take over but after calming herself down she realised to her surprise that she felt good, very good in fact. In amongst everything else that was happening it felt like a much needed ego boost. She phoned her friends, gave them a quick update before agreeing for them to come over for lunch.

Susan had calmed down fully by the time they arrived and could see the funny side of things. She showed the responses to Helen and Jane who both thought it quite hilarious, especially the rather more lewd comments.

Jane remarked that most of these guys are really fit. Susan and Helen had to agree. Upon closer inspection most were nearly in their 20's and 30's. The number of likes now stood at 256.

Jane ever the HR Professional suggested it would be fun to shortlist. After some discussion they agreed as it didn't commit them to actually doing anything. Jane explained that the site had filter options, which she started working through. They ticked for 'working professionals' initially. Age range, prompted a discussion: Helen insisted they wanted nothing near there husband ages or older, which they agreed. They discussed men reaching their sexual peak in their 20's, but early 20's was too immature for them; so they ticked the 25 to 35 range, feeling quite risqué as they did.

For physical attributes, they included 'fit', 'athletic', 'in shape'. Jane hesitated before explaining that there was an option to filter by manhood size. Susan tried to convince them to leave it blank but Helen was having none of it. An extensive conversation followed about what would be the perfect size if you could choose. They spend a good deal of time commenting on their husbands limited attributes concluding that size really does matter. The end result was Jane ticking 6 inches plus before Susan could object again.

The filter returned 37 matches. A quick run through excluded more on the basis or looks and elements in the profiles they didn't like, any hint of arrogance was an automatic exclusion which left 17. They pondered their next step.

Again it was Jane who suggested messaging those short-listed. Susan wasn't so sure, pointing out it was her in the profile. Helen pointed out it could be anyone one of them, the photo and profile was pretty generic and either all or none of them could opt out at any stage. Meanwhile Jane was typing away:

'Hi, thanks for the response to my profile, I liked yours too. It would be good to chat more and see if we are compatible.'

Susan frowned: "I'm not sure..."

"Too late, I sent it." Laughed Jane.

It wasn't long before there were pings indicating replies coming in. They all got very curious and started reviewing the incoming messages. Some were funny, most quite relaxed and some a bit odd. They replied to the ones they liked and relaxed more as they chatted safely through the site.

Each of them had a favourite suitor, so it was Helen who suggested they each lead on chatting to 1 guy each over the next week and then see where they were at. Having enjoyed the chats so far they all readily agreed, even Susan.

Susan had picked Chris 26 the very first reply to the original profile. He was literate, fun and engaging, after a couple of days messaging, they switched to some instant chats and found out more about each other. They shared more photos, Susan still cropping hers to stay anonymous. Chris suggested a video chat, explaining it would prove they were real and matched their profiles. Susan replied that she was married and wasn't comfortable revealing her identity yet. He suggested not showing her face the same as the photos. Despite some nervousness Susan agreed and they arranged it for the next day at 7pm.

Another busy day of dealing with the fall out at the firm left Susan angrier than ever, thankfully her husband was travelling as part of the damage limitation exercise. It wasn't until 6.30 that Susan remembered about the video chat with Chris. She quickly set up her lap top to point below her neck which felt strange. She didn't like the way it looked so rushed to change into another outfit; wanting to feel good she changed to her favourite skirt, sweater and cropped jacket. She joined the chat room feeling like a child on their first day at school.

Chris's video request came through exactly on time. Unlike her image Susan could see all of Chris and was very impressed, thinking him very handsome and certainly fit. After the initial greetings they chatted surprisingly comfortably, filling in the details from their previous messages. Susan was honest about her marital status and potential divorce. Chris was single after breaking up from a girlfriend in the previous year, stating he didn't want a serious relationship. Chris took the opportunity to compliment Susan on her figure several times leaving Susan feeling genuinely flattered. He asked if she was interested in meeting for real or just online. Susan hesitated before replying:

"I am really not sure yet, can we see how it goes?"

Chris replied to say he thought she was fantastic and he would love to meet up anytime she was ready. Again Susan felt flattered especially given how attractive he was and recalling the fact he was 22yrs her junior.

"If I can't see your face, is there any chance you could take off that jacket?"

Susan replied: "Was this just a long way around to seeing my breasts?"

"Almost certainly!" came back in an instant.

Susan teased further: "What do I get to see in return?"

"Anything you like... weren't abs mentioned on your profile request?"

Susan smiled to herself, typing: "They were indeed, you're on."

Susan took off her jacket, she become very aware of how tight the thin sweater was stretched across her heavy breasts.

"Wow loves those tits, size?"

"38d if you must know." Finding herself blushing as she replied.

As she looked up, Chris had pulled his t-shirt over his head. Susan could now see an amazingly chiselled torso complete with all a full set of abs. It felt both wrong to her and yet highly erotic: "Very impressive, you must work out... a lot."

Chris flirted some more: "Anything else you would like to see...wasn't there a request in your profile about being 6 inches plus?"

Susan was shocked, if she was blushing before, she was crimson now having forgotten about that particular stipulation. Then she got curious, very curious... it must mean he's confident about being that size. She replied: "Yes, I would love to see more."

"No problem, but there is a price to pay." Replied Chris.

"What price?"

"Well I don't want to be embarrassed, but if you were to strip to your underwear, I'm sure that would give a certain part of my anatomy all of the encouragement he needs."

Susan paused, realising just how turned she was, she typed: "I guess a little peak wouldn't do any harm... hope you like a mature body."

Susan stood and took a deep breath; she pulled her sweater out from her skirt and pulled it over her head, revealing a vintage red satin bustier struggling to contain her ample breasts. She then undid her fitted skirt and tugged it down. She heard Chris whistle as she revealed classic red satin french knickers with suspenders holding up sheer nude stockings.

Chris almost had a fit, he couldn't believe how sexual Susan looked and he had an instant erection. Lots of whistles, noises and compliments followed.

Susan was quietly delighted at the reaction, all concern about her older figure evaporated in light of Chris's stream of compliments. She recovered and typed: "Your turn!"

Chris didn't hesitate, there was a flurry of clothes and within a couple of seconds he stood there naked, showing Susan the biggest cock she had ever seen. She couldn't take her eyes off it, it swayed heavily from side to side. Finally she managed to type: "Oh my, that is impressive."

"You got it in the state babe." Replied Chris.

Susan remained mesmerised. Chris started slowly stroking it, telling Susan he was imagining her doing it for him. Then saying it would fit perfectly between her big tits, all eight inches of it. Susan was extremely aroused and trying desperately not to play with herself. Chris's course language turned her on more as he continued to wank his huge shaft.

"It's yours anytime you want it babe, just say the word and I'd be over in a flash."

The comment brought a moment of realisation to Susan. She had only just met the guy and felt nervous, she politely told Chris that she had to run, but would chat again soon. In reality she wanted time to think through what she was doing and check in with the girls.

Chris remained calm sensing her apprehension: "We can go any pace you are comfortable with Susan, before you go can I see your face?"

Susan wasn't sure if she should... just before ending the video, she leant forward and kissed the camera view finder. The result for Chris was a quick glimpse of her face then a big red lipstick kiss.

The girls got back together the following day to compare notes. Susan was shy about admitting how far she had gone, but that was dispelled as soon as Helen admitted getting on like a house on fire with a 25 year old called James; casually admitting they had several cyber sex sessions and had agreed to meet. Jane was also getting on well with Andy a 32 year old Doctor and was keen to go on a date with him. They re-checked the guy's profiles, comparing notes and details of their chats so far.

Susan shared her nerves about meeting guys in reality. Jane agreed that there was a safety aspect, even if they met in public, at some point they would be alone before considering further: "Unless we met them together, maybe invite them to one of our houses for drinks."

Helen as enthusiastic as ever chipped in at that point: "That's a great idea, we'll call it the inaugural meeting of the wives club. We'll all be there to support each other and keep things safe. And it adds a little bit of spice to our revenge plans."

After a lot of discussion they agreed to have the 'drinks party' at Helen's the following Saturday. Their husbands were still working away and preparing for the legal cases and in any case they had all agreed to some time apart. The guys were contacted and readily agreed, although at that point they anticipated just themselves and the wife they had been chatting to.

Susan was incredibly nervous in the days leading up to the party, continuously playing over what might go wrong and checking details with her friends. As the day of the party came around, she received several messages from Chris saying he was really looking forward to it.

She treated herself to a spa, hair-styling and makeup session at her club. Returning home she thought about what to wear. She wasn't sure how far things would go, but wanted to feel sexy and realised she wanted to impress Chris. She chose a black vintage 50's corset, which actuated her figure and attached full fashion nylons to the suspenders along with a thong. Over this she wore the red dress from her original profile picture with stiletto heels finishing the look. After repeatedly checking her appearance, she found a full length overcoat and got a taxi across to Helen's. They had agreed to meet at 6, an hour before the guys were due to arrive. This was to provide some moral support and more importantly provide time for several glasses of wine.

Susan was pleased she made the effort to 'glam up' as both Helen and Jane looked stunning. Helen wore a full evening dress in blue which accentuated her slim figure and long neck. Jane had chosen a black pencil skirt and cream silk blouse, the tight fitting skirt made the most of her curvy figure; whist her blouse stretched tightly across her breasts, the outfit was finished off with a pair of leather boots which reached beyond the skirt hem.

Helen answered the door to the first guest Andy at a few minutes to 7, he was a bit confused as had expected to see only Jane. He seemed relieved when he spotted her and they greeted each other with a kiss on the cheek. As she was greeting him Chris and James arrived equally confused, Helen kissed James on the lips and let it linger slightly. Susan said hello to Chris, it was the first time he actually seen her face properly. She was wondering what he thought about her but her concerns were eased as he complimented her saying she was more stunning than he ever imagined. Susan blushed replying that he scrubbed up quite well himself, as she said it she took the opportunity to check him out, he wore fitted black jeans with a semi-transparent white linen shirt, all of which helped showed off an impressive physique.

The girls explained the full story over initial drinks, they chatted as a group but gravitating slightly toward their online partners. The guys were very complimentary about how classy and elegant the wives looked. The women were all used to social functions and easily keep the conversation flowing, supported with Helen's rapid glass refills. The single online profile for all three of them took a bit of explaining and it was at this point that Andy asked: "So just to be clear, are we dating the person we chatted to or is it like a club thing and we mix it up?"

satindesires
satindesires
1,323 Followers
12