It Only Took Twenty Years Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heck. I loved the A cups, and I love the B cups.

"Then why don't you like to play with them like you used to?" She took my hands and pressed them into her.

I withdrew them and explained my reasons.

"You're such a sweetheart, baby, but I miss it. I give you permission. It's okay."

"But …" I hesitated a little.

"What, this?"

She pressed into her left breast with her fingers.

"I didn't think it bothered you considering the way you react when they start dripping when I get close to an orgasm."

"It doesn't bother me at all. But … well … it belongs to him," I gestured in the direction of his room.

"No, my love, it belongs to me . Sure, he gets first dibs, but I fed him an hour ago and he's out like a light. I'm just saying."

Watching what she was doing made me hard. I considered her words carefully. I guess she'd been thinking about it for some time, because I'd pretty much left her breasts out of our play for a while. I'd tried to avoid confusion, but it appeared I'd created some, and I decided to follow her lead.

"Can you show me how you do that?" I asked.

She took my hands and positioned my fingers above and below her nipple and pressed them into her, then drew them together. Her nipple dribbled.

"You are so beautifully complex , Dawn. You're a mother , and you completely amaze me."

"Let's get you cleaned up. I want to watch you cum tonight."

"Huh? You've seen it hundreds of times."

"No, I've watched your face when you cum. I've seen your stuff come out of me. I've felt it inside me, but I've never seen it actually come out of you ," she said as she stroked my dick.

My mind sifted through memories. Could it be true?

"But … at the hotel in Lexington that first night we shared?" I asked.

"No. I had you covered with my hand. I want to see it come out of you. Can I?"

She squeezed up against me and rubbed my member with her firm tummy.

"Who am I to say no to a request like that?" I grinned.

"I was reading something that tells me how to make it a great show. I want to try it."

"Okay, what do I need to do?"

"Nothing. Just trust me, okay?"

"Always."

"Let's get cleaned up first," she said as she began to lather my body with the almond soap we liked to use.

When I reached for her, she said, "No, tonight's about you. I've denied you too long. All I want tonight is to give you pleasure and watch the result."

"If you say so, Devo, but you're wrong. You've never denied me anything. I'm going to go along with your story, though."

"In your mind, I've denied you my titties for a year. They're yours tonight, and I'm hoping I can make you orgasm more forcefully than you ever have."

"What do you have in mind?"

"Lay down on those towels and lift your feet. Tell me if it's uncomfortable or you want me to stop, okay? I know you trust me, but this is going to be something new."

"Okay," was my simple response before she pushed her finger into me.

"What exactly are you planning?" I asked between soft moans.

"I'm going to find a different spot," was her simple reply.

"Uh, okay," I easily groaned.

She washed my backside thoroughly. When I asked if I could return the favor, she "forced" me to watch as she tidied herself, complete with a pee. Both thoroughly aroused me. We towel-dried each other. Dawn placed several warmed ones atop the bedding and brought a blanket along in case we became chilled.

"I'm going to be inside you for a while," she said with a particularly delicious smile. "You tell me to stop, and I'll stop, okay?"

I nodded.

She put a few drops of silicone lube onto the index finger of her right hand and massaged it into place. She applied more to her middle finger then pushed it deeply into me.

After I was relaxed, she introduced her forefinger alongside her middle finger and entered me with both.

I felt urges and sensations I'd never experienced.

"Does that feel good?" she asked.

"It's different."

"Let's see what happens," she said as she continued to massage inside me.

I relaxed quietly for a while. I was certain she'd never been inside me nearly as long as she was then.

"Yeah, that's a good sign," she said when I started moaning. "Just relax into it, babe. Don't fight it. Let it come. You might feel like you need to pee. Don't fight that, either. You're empty, remember?"

My dick was drooling pre-cum and I was becoming delirious. I was having a difficult time holding still. Any time I reached down to stroke myself, Devo would push my hand away.

I felt things I'd never experienced before. I wasn't cold, but my body began to tremble. My cock had been untouched for a long time. It was lying limp, yet the pleasure I was feeling was telling my brain I was cumming over and over. She held me in that state for a long time. It was like riding a roller coaster up and down deep then shallow hills and valleys.

"Are you ready?" Dawn asked in a whisper.

I only nodded slowly, but I had no idea where she was going to take me.

She began to suck my cock and caress it with her free hand while she continued to massage my insides with the other. I felt every tastebud on her tongue rasp on loose skin as I became erect. I felt her swallow. My glans slipped into her throat. She held me in her gullet for several seconds as she massaged my base with her tongue, then swallowed again.

Delirious was a mile behind me. I was in utter ecstasy as she deepthroated me. I had no clue how she managed.

I babbled nonsense as my orgasm approached. She withdrew me from her mouth and began to stroke me firmly with the heel of her palm on my sensitive spots. I yelled out her name as I climaxed. The universe went blue in my brain as spasms took over. I made sounds that almost startled me. I heard the echo of Devo's surprised gasps as my engorged prostate emptied itself in rapid, heavy bursts.

"Holy shit!" she cried out when the first volley left my body. "Wow, babe!"

She stroked me firmly while still probing my backside. I felt a shot of my semen land across my forehead.

"That's incredible," she hissed. "So much cum!"

When I had finished emptying myself, I felt her remove her fingers.

"Look at me," she said.

I slowly opened my eyes and watched my lover come back into focus.

She giggled. "You shot yourself in the head. You got me, too!"

I saw stuff dripping from her cheek and ear.

I never understood the "score" of ejaculating on a woman's face. I always thought it to be degrading. It was something I never wanted to do.

"I'm sorry, Devo. I didn't intend to do that."

"Don't be sorry. You didn't do anything wrong. That was freaking awesome. I had no idea how much force your orgasms have! I hope that felt good?"

"Yeah. It was incredible, babe."

She started laughing when she saw something over my head.

"What's so funny?"

"Look," she said, pointing to the wall where a dribble was slowly heading downward behind the headboard of our bed.

I chuckled, too. "That's never happened before."

She removed the distance winners with the corner of a towel then wiped off my splattered torso, face, and neck. Only then did I realize just how much stuff had gone everywhere. It was on the pillows, all over me, all over Dawn. She had caused me to make quite the mess, and it left me with weakened legs.

When my strength had barely returned, we stripped the dirtied linens then hit the shower again to wash off. After putting on clean sheets, Dawn put her pajamas on and went to the office to tell Carlie she could depart. A hundred fifty-dollar paycheck for four or five hours of doing homework while watching over a sleeping tot wasn't a bad way to earn cash.

When Dawn returned to the room, she turned on the bedside nursery monitor, took off her clothes, and crawled into bed with me. She pulled me close to her body, then shuffled upward. Her nipple grazed my nose as I moved to cuddle into her arms.

"I'd really like it if you would suck my boobies like before. I miss it. I'm just saying," she whispered sweetly, running her fingertips down my arms.

I needed no additional prompting. I nuzzled into her breast, took her nipple into my mouth, and suckled. I tasted her for the first time. It was like sweetened half-and-half with watermelon or cucumber. I was so amazed at what my wife was capable of. It was comfortably calming to consume her gift as she stroked my hair and ears. I loved listening to her sighs of pleasure as her firm nipple met my desire.

"You don't confuse me, Will. You arouse me. You, and you alone."

She stroked my skin and settled herself more comfortably into her nest of pillows and bedding. I held her naked pussy in my hand and coaxed her into a gentle orgasm with one fingertip at her clit. It was an incredibly intimate experience, one which I then felt comfortable asking for.

It only took twenty years, but my life is more complete now than it's ever been. It only gets better every single day. I am delighted knowing I'll grow old with the woman of my dreams.


I've spent the last eighty thousand words describing how a twenty-year relationship can spin on its head and change directions in a heartbeat.

Now, don't get me wrong. My wife and I aren't perfect.

Do we ever fight? Not often, but yes. We've fought over some of the stupidest things.

Are we always "playing?"

Of course not. Much more often than not, we fall asleep watching TV or reading. Our early months were certainly like a rutting season. I think it was because we both wanted to catch up on twenty years of lost opportunities, and it was exhilarating. We do still enjoy when the stars line up and we go at it like animals, though.

Is it always peaches and cream? No. Definitely not.

I didn't write about the time when Dawn was in a multi-vehicle accident on the George Bush Turnpike when a semi overturned in high wind. She spent two days in the hospital. I don't like recalling it.

I also didn't write about the time I got food poisoning and wanted to die, and how Dawn cleaned up after me when I couldn't make it to the toilet before heaving, or the time she had a stomach bug and I cleaned up after her.

I didn't write about when I misjudged the distance out of the garage and knocked the passenger-side mirror off her three-month-old Audi, or the time when I was being a little too adventurous in bed and accidentally knocked the wind out of her with an elbow to her solar plexus. Yeah. That was a mood enhancer. I also didn't mention the time she accidentally kneed me in the balls during a cuddle. Another mood enhancer, right?

Would I change anything?

Absolutely, without a doubt, No .

I've been in a relationship with Dawn for over twenty years. There's nothing I would change to upset the balance which brought us together and allowed us to create the beautiful child we adore to the roots of our souls.

I'll tell you marriage is sometimes difficult. I'll also tell you there's no woman on Earth with whom I'd rather undergo the challenge. I know she has my back, and I have hers.

Anyway, I hope you've enjoyed reading this. Dawn finished reading it a few days ago and thinks couples should read it together, or even to each other.

Farewell!


If you enjoyed this story, make sure to follow us so you'll see updates on your dashboard when new content is posted.